U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 08:23 AM

2,050 posts, read 663,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Proof that cats do not like pre-born Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw
This means that the Qur'an film already in production zombie
Repeat the process of life and death
But the film explain it in a scientific way
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 03:32 PM

1-The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.surat -al-nor 2

2-Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women - bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until death takes them or Allah ordains for them [another] way.surat -al-nesa 15

3-And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful al-nesa-16

These three verses from the Koran
The theme is adultery and sentence
In Nisa verse 15
It is to hold the harlot in the house until death
In verse 16 of the same Sura
Amnesty advice and repentance

But in Surat Al-Nur, verse two different government and different attitude of adultery, punishable by floggings Bouksour people
And the people
Which is correct position
Do you hold the harlot in the house until death
Or pardon them
Or to the people publicly Tjldha
Save us, O Muslims

The contrast in the Word of God
That was really the word of God

Old 07-25-2016, 04:16 PM

3,167 posts, read 1,041,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.surat -al-nor 2

2-Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women - bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until death takes them or Allah ordains for them [another] way.surat -al-nesa 15

3-And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful al-nesa-16

These three verses from the Koran
The theme is adultery and sentence
In Nisa verse 15
It is to hold the harlot in the house until death
In verse 16 of the same Sura
Amnesty advice and repentance

But in Surat Al-Nur, verse two different government and different attitude of adultery, punishable by floggings Bouksour people
And the people
Which is correct position
Do you hold the harlot in the house until death
Or pardon them
Or to the people publicly Tjldha
Save us, O Muslims

The contrast in the Word of God
That was really the word of God
Believers do understand all three verses and unbelievers like you have mind closed when it comes to understanding these verses.

As the Qur'an was revealed over a period of 22 years, you need to know that all three verses were not revealed at the same time. There was sequence to their revelation. Tell me which verse was revealed first, which second and which third and I will tell you why all three positions are correct.

Old 07-25-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Believers do understand all three verses and unbelievers like you have mind closed when it comes to understanding these verses.

As the Qur'an was revealed over a period of 22 years, you need to know that all three verses were not revealed at the same time. There was sequence to their revelation. Tell me which verse was revealed first, which second and which third and I will tell you why all three positions are correct.
Hamid said the son told us, told us Abu Tmilh said, told us Hussein Bin Waked, for more than grammar. Akrama and Hasan al-Basri said in the saying: "The two of two who commit it among you, dishonor them both this verse abrogation by the whipping verse , he said: the adulterer and the adulteress, scourge each one of them with a hundred lashes

These sayings of Muslims
Meaning it is there is a contradiction(abrogation)
And (abrogation) means the removal of contradiction

This is also of the books Muslims
A cancellation
But they say it's similar to any prohibition on alcohol
This void
Because these verses are from the states of any sanctions border
=======
The verdict in the beginning of Islam that if a woman of her fornication proved the evidence of fair held in the house is not able to get out of it to die and this he said, "and who come outrageous" means adultery "of wives Va_i_hdoa them four of you, the witnessed confine them to houses until do claim death or makes God their way "Valsepel that made him God is a copyist for it. Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him the judgment also said, until Allah Al Noor revealed Venschha flogging or stoning, as well as Roy Sabri and Saeed bin Jabir al-Hasan and tender Khorasani and Abu Salih and Qatada and Zaid ibn Aslam and Dahhaak they copied something Agreed - Imam Ahmad said: Tell us Mohammed bin Jaafar told us happy for Qatada from al-Hasan for Hattane bin Abdullah Alrqashi bin silent worship said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him if descended upon the revelation impact upon distress so change the face ejaculates God Almighty it one day when a secret with him said: "Take Me God has made a way for them Balthieb divorced and divorced one hundred lashes and stoning skin stones and pristine one hundred lashes and exile years. " It was narrated by Muslim and Sunan of ways for Qatada from al-Hasan for Hattane Bin silent worship of the Prophet, peace be upon him and pronunciation "Take Me, Take Me God has made them a way lashes in one hundred lashes and exile and divorced Balthieb hundred and stoning." Tirmidhi said: This is a good talk properly.
The Cordovan God's mercy in the interpretation of this verse:
This is the first adulterers sanctions, and this was at the beginning of Islam .. stated by Ibn Abbas and Hassan. Ibn Zaid increased: and they were barred from marriage until they die the death for them when they asked the marriage of non-face .. However, that provision was Mamdoda until .. They say peace be upon him in an interview with bin silent worship: (Take Me, Take Me may God make their way in one hundred lashes and banishment skin and divorced Balthieb hundred skin and stoning) .. some scholars said that the harm and shaming staying with the skin, because they are not mutually exclusive, but carrying on one person. The confinement Fmnsuk unanimously .. Him.
To complete the interest improves the knowledge of the interpretation of the verse that followed also in Nisa which says: The two of you Aotaanha Vazoheme the repented and repaired Voaradwa them that God was returning, Most Merciful (16)
Ibn Kathir Almighty God's mercy in the interpretation of this verse said:
"And he says," and who Aotaanha you Vazoheme "any who are doing outrageous Vazoheme Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with the Saeed bin Jubair said, and others: any insults and shaming and beaten with shoes and the judgment as well as even a copy of God flogging or stoning, said Ikrima and tender and Hassan and Abdullah bin many: I got in men and women if committed zina .. and saying "the repented and repaired" which took off and I will utterly what it was and repaired their work and improved "Voaradwa them" No Tanvohma words ugly after that because repents from sin is like someone who is not his fault, "If God is returning, Most Merciful." it has been proven in correct "if one of you a nation weighed Vlijldha not limit them Yathrib" No Ember including manufactured after the extent that it is an expiation for manufactured. "

Old 07-27-2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

I thought about this your answer
And I'll tell you
God in the starting position for the first penalty of confinement in the house until she dies
In the second phase retracted this decision and declared that the penalty was a reprimand
But in the third stage put the death whipping
Even where these differences
Do you believe these words?
Did God is dispensed in this way, a real divine farce
I invite you to think carefully and see the words of the Koran and its contradictions

Old 07-27-2016, 09:38 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,041,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I thought about this your answer
And I'll tell you
God in the starting position for the first penalty of confinement in the house until she dies
In the second phase retracted this decision and declared that the penalty was a reprimand
But in the third stage put the death whipping
Even where these differences
Do you believe these words?
Did God is dispensed in this way, a real divine farce
I invite you to think carefully and see the words of the Koran and its contradictions
Quote the three verses including the third one in which is the death whipping. And divine wisdom is not farce but your understanding the divine wisdom in gradual reduction in adultery and fornication is farce.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:56 PM

Farce divine lurk in their own divine knowledge in understanding the Koran
Where there are three provisions of the same act which is adultery
During the 22 years, a lifetime advocate Muhammadiyah

Old 08-08-2016, 01:27 AM

It deprives the Koran in some texts the murder and declares that "kills a person but he killed all" is that invalidates the same in other texts, and allows the killing, where he asked his followers to fight others who are different, "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive, "for no other reason except that they believe in their beliefs that passed the Koran to their health

Old 08-20-2016, 11:38 PM

Koran contradiction with science

we have seen the sky Fujdnaha filled with strong guards and Shahba {8
I we sit them seats to hear, it listens now finds his flare monitoring {9} Gin

As it is clear from the verse that gin was up to the sky and touch it and hear the news and then back to humans to tell them the future
And when the Apostle Mission turned topic that genie will not be able to come to the hearing of the sky that will be followed by Saqib Shahab

It goes without saying that the genie is slower than the speed of Shehab and only had Shehab

So how it was spending the jinn hearing
Either the Koran error
Or
The sky very close to flight departure and return leg would be acceptable

I leave you to your conscience

Until you know the facts and myths Contradictions Koran in which
Gin spies on God to tell him transported to Earth
And God sends them to beat them Shba
I invite you to review these verses from the Al-Jinn even Narafon myth in the Koran, a contradiction which jowl

Old 08-20-2016, 11:57 PM

O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed upon you and Vdiltkm the Worlds (47)al-bakra

Is there a relationship precious verse of Sura: {have you know who attacked you on the Sabbath. We told them ye apes, despised and rejected

{I have you know who attacked you on the Sabbath. We told them ye apes, despised and rejected (65) Fjalnaha Nacala to between her and behind her and an admonition for the righteous (66)}.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam