U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 11:28 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
My friend Esquire
I am a human Belief in God
But Islam does not accept this kind of faith
I believe in God with all the good qualities
A Muslim does not accept my faith
Jews have declared the unification, and know that God is one
You have to believe in Muhammad
That is why Islam does not know the absolute uniformity
I have no issue with any one believing in a God because I understand it is a critical necessity that they must believe in a God.

The only issue is when their God promote [partly] elements of evils and violence without any overriding maxims that influence and inspire SOME to commit terrible evils and violence. Then in such a case we must offer constructive criticisms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 12:10 AM

2,050 posts, read 664,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I have no issue with any one believing in a God because I understand it is a critical necessity that they must believe in a God.

The only issue is when their God promote [partly] elements of evils and violence without any overriding maxims that influence and inspire SOME to commit terrible evils and violence. Then in such a case we must offer constructive criticisms.
I apologize
I think we agree
The important truth
The God who promotes the practice of evil and murder and hate

It does not deserve to follow him
Yes God in our minds
But when contrary to our conscience, it is not worth the faith in him
Most of the world's religions in India, China and Africa believe that the Creator of the universe has
Judaism and Christianity are also all ancient religions
Attempts to give the the pure image of God
Every religion or thought of God connects with the ideas of fighting and killing, it is far from God
The ancient civilizations
They believe in multiple gods
They knew a goddess of love Aphrodite Venus Ishtar
They were the Gods of War
I am a believer gods love whatever his name

Old 06-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Verses from the Koran-
The Jews accusation in that they twist book
The argument that the fall intended in any previous versions of books
46NSA
And Allah are Jews of distorting ٱ words from Themes

al-meda

O ٱlrcol saddens And Allah does not turn out in the ٱalakafr And Allah with their mouths, they said safe and did not believe in their hearts and Smaon And Allah jews to lie Smaon folk others did unto thee twist words ٱ(lkelm )after Moadah

Old 06-02-2016, 12:00 AM

[SIZE=2]( [/SIZE](TheAbrogation of verse or Nnasseha (forget ) distanced fine them or similar. Did you know that God's power over all things (106
This verse especially in only the Koran
Cancellation and forgetfulness is in the verses of the Koran
Here are states prove our words
Verses from the Koran-
The Jews accusation in that they twist book
The argument that the fall intended in any previous versions of books
46NSA
And Allah are Jews of distorting ٱ words from Themes

al-meda

O ٱlrcol saddens And Allah does not turn out in the ٱalakafr And Allah with their mouths, they said safe and did not believe in their hearts and Smaon And Allah jews to lie Smaon folk others did unto thee twist words ٱ(lkelm )after Moadah

Old 06-02-2016, 11:47 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,305,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post

We may be studying Islam differently. I find many over riding maxims that promote peace and non-violence.

while the reason for Islam is the Qur'an alone the practice of Islam is not sola-scriptura.

Just as Christianity has canons and doctrines we have madhabs, fatwas and the Ulemah.

a few examples of what is taught as Islam by Islamic Scholars and the Ulemah

Top Ten Ways Islamic Law forbids Terrorism
In other words, the Quran promises Christians and Jews along with Muslims that if they have faith and works, they need have no fear in the afterlife. It is not saying that non-Muslims go to hell– quite the opposite.

When speaking of the 7th-century situation in the Muslim city-state of Medina, which was at war with pagan Mecca, the Quran notes that the polytheists and some Arabian Jewish tribes were opposed to Islam, but then goes on to say:

5:82. ” . . . and you will find the nearest in love to the believers [Muslims] those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”

So the Quran not only does not urge Muslims to commit violence against Christians, it calls them “nearest in love” to the Muslims! The reason given is their piety, their ability to produce holy persons dedicated to God, and their lack of overweening pride.
Top Ten Ways Islamic Law forbids Terrorism | Informed Comment

A number of people today view Submission (Islam in Arabic) as a hostile and aggressive religion. This stereotype has been sadly reinforced by the acts of terrorists and fanatics, who in no way represent what the religion truly stands for. They have hijacked the religion, and consequent media attention, for their own selfish and evil goals. Hence, the world opinion tends towards viewing Islam as a violent religion. People associate Islam with Saddam Hussein, suicide bombers, Osama bin Laden, and September 11th. Very few see it as a religion that forbids any kind of aggression, and permits fighting only in self-defense (Quran 2:190). Yet, this is what the truth is. The religion of Islam, described by God in the Quran stands for peace and tolerance. It does not condone or encourage terrorism.
The Quran on Wars And Aggression; Submission (Islam)

Islam does not permit aggression against innocent people, whether the aggression is against life, property, or honour, and this ruling applies to everyone, regardless of position, status and prestige. In Islam, as the state’s subject is addressed with Islamic teachings, so is the ruler or caliph; he is not allowed to violate people's rights, lives, honour, property, etc.

In the Farewell Pilgrimage, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) declared the principle that people's lives, property, and honour are inviolable until the Day of Judgment. This ruling is not restricted to Muslims; rather, it includes non-Muslims who are not fighting Muslims. Even in case of war, Islam does not permit killing those who are not involved in fighting, such as women, children, the aged, and the monks who confine themselves to worship only.

This shouldn’t raise any wonder, for Islam is a religion that prohibits aggression even against animals. Ibn `Umar, may Allah be pleased with them both, quoted the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, as saying: "A woman (was made to) enter (Hell) Fire because of a cat which she tied, neither giving it food nor setting it free to eat from the vermin of the earth." (Reported by Al-Bukhari)

If such is Islamic ruling concerning aggressive acts against animals then the punishment is bound to be severe when human being happens to be the victim of aggression, torture and terrorism.
Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People - Islam for Muslims - Nigeria

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 06-02-2016, 12:59 PM

1,601 posts, read 754,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
We may be studying Islam differently. I find many over riding maxims that promote peace and non-violence.

while the reason for Islam is the Qur'an alone the practice of Islam is not sola-scriptura.

Just as Christianity has canons and doctrines we have madhabs, fatwas and the Ulemah.

In other words, the Quran promises Christians and Jews along with Muslims that if they have faith and works, they need have no fear in the afterlife. It is not saying that non-Muslims go to hell– quite the opposite.

When speaking of the 7th-century situation in the Muslim city-state of Medina, which was at war with pagan Mecca, the Quran notes that the polytheists and some Arabian Jewish tribes were opposed to Islam, but then goes on to say:

5:82. ” . . . and you will find the nearest in love to the believers [Muslims] those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”

So the Quran not only does not urge Muslims to commit violence against Christians, it calls them “nearest in love” to the Muslims! The reason given is their piety, their ability to produce holy persons dedicated to God, and their lack of overweening pride.

A number of people today view Submission (Islam in Arabic) as a hostile and aggressive religion. This stereotype has been sadly reinforced by the acts of terrorists and fanatics, who in no way represent what the religion truly stands for. They have hijacked the religion, and consequent media attention, for their own selfish and evil goals. Hence, the world opinion tends towards viewing Islam as a violent religion. People associate Islam with Saddam Hussein, suicide bombers, Osama bin Laden, and September 11th. Very few see it as a religion that forbids any kind of aggression, and permits fighting only in self-defense (Quran 2:190). Yet, this is what the truth is. The religion of Islam, described by God in the Quran stands for peace and tolerance. It does not condone or encourage terrorism.

Islam does not permit aggression against innocent people, whether the aggression is against life, property, or honour, and this ruling applies to everyone, regardless of position, status and prestige. In Islam, as the state’s subject is addressed with Islamic teachings, so is the ruler or caliph; he is not allowed to violate people's rights, lives, honour, property, etc.

In the Farewell Pilgrimage, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) declared the principle that people's lives, property, and honour are inviolable until the Day of Judgment. This ruling is not restricted to Muslims; rather, it includes non-Muslims who are not fighting Muslims. Even in case of war, Islam does not permit killing those who are not involved in fighting, such as women, children, the aged, and the monks who confine themselves to worship only.

This shouldn’t raise any wonder, for Islam is a religion that prohibits aggression even against animals. Ibn `Umar, may Allah be pleased with them both, quoted the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, as saying: "A woman (was made to) enter (Hell) Fire because of a cat which she tied, neither giving it food nor setting it free to eat from the vermin of the earth." (Reported by Al-Bukhari)

If such is Islamic ruling concerning aggressive acts against animals then the punishment is bound to be severe when human being happens to be the victim of aggression, torture and terrorism.
This all sounds good, but we can read the Quran and hadiths. We can look at history. We can see what Muslims are doing (en masse) in Europe and across the globe. We can see what has happened to countries where Islam has gained a foothold. We see Islamic terrorism and we watch as 'moderate' muslims are caught financing terrorism. We hear horror about Islam from ex-Muslims....VERY credible ex-muslims. I have personally seen muslims in action....lying flat out to the media, tossing out death threats, demanding shariah, rioting en masse, celebrating terrorist attacks, etc.

You are arguing against REALITY. You are asking us to take your word above reality. Sorry, but reality wins.

Old 06-02-2016, 01:59 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,305,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
This all sounds good, but we can read the Quran and hadiths. We can look at history. We can see what Muslims are doing (en masse) in Europe and across the globe. We can see what has happened to countries where Islam has gained a foothold. We see Islamic terrorism and we watch as 'moderate' muslims are caught financing terrorism. We hear horror about Islam from ex-Muslims....VERY credible ex-muslims. I have personally seen muslims in action....lying flat out to the media, tossing out death threats, demanding shariah, rioting en masse, celebrating terrorist attacks, etc.

You are arguing against REALITY. You are asking us to take your word above reality. Sorry, but reality wins.
I am asking everybody to judge on their own and to look at all sides.

Your views are just as valid as mine and my views are just as valid as yours.

We all have opinions and people should look at as many opinions as possible, especially when they contradict.

I see Islam quite differently then you see it. We both have lived different lives. I have lived in Islamic Nations as a Christian and in Non-Islamic Nations as a Muslim. I state what I have experienced. I believe you state what you have experienced.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 06-03-2016, 12:25 AM

Quote:

This is the word general
State repentance and sword state canceled states of tolerance
You give us an Islam does not know Islam
If you checked Islamic history
You will know that he writes with blood
Read a good Muslim invasions
Read the good wars of apostasy in Islam
Read a good fight and are descendants of Muhammad Hassan and Hussein
Read the Battle of the Camel and how they lead the opposition armies
Read a good Muslim invasions until the fall of the Abbasid Caliphate
In modern times, the massacres of Armenians and other
Do you think that this is just a coincidence
No, darling
It states sword fighting
Suraal-bakra 216
Been written be upon you fighting, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows and you know not.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:54 AM

3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times
Quote:
Quote:
We all have opinions and people should look at as many opinions as possible, especially when they contradict.

I see Islam quite differently then you see it. We both have lived different lives. I have lived in Islamic Nations as a Christian and in Non-Islamic Nations as a Muslim. I state what I have experienced. I believe you state what you have experienced.
My point is not based on the personal interpretation of individual.

In this case I am deliberating on the Islamic issue on a global basis as believed by 1.5 billion Muslims interpreting the 6,236 verses through various perspectives, .e.g. Sects, Madhabs, Ahadith, groups and scholars.

I understand there many Muslims who are very good human beings but the fact is there are conservatively 20% of Muslims [as with ALL humans] who are born naturally with strong proclivities, propensities, compulsions, and tendencies toward evils and violence.

There are good verses in the Quran but the number of evil laden verses in the Quran overwhelmed whatever rare good verses there are and the overriding verses are those that tend toward evils and violence elements in the Quran.

Now I am not speculating, imagining nor inventing such points but it is a fact that such a set of evil elements exist in the Quran that influenced and inspired SOME within the 20% of evil prone to commit REAL terrible evils and violence [evidence are so glaring] around the world.

Many insist the evil prone Muslims are interpreting the verses wrongly. In reality this is not the case, note the two truths, i.e. 'DUCK-RABBIT' thread I opened to discuss the point that the Quran [partly] has inherent evil elements from a certain perspective and there is no central authority nor Allah around to do the final judgment on who is right or wrong.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:49 AM

1,601 posts, read 754,126 times
Quote:

You are confusing opinion and fact. Either a god exists, or it doesn't. Either miracles happen, or they don't. It's not a matter of opinion. Reality is not opinion based. If I have an opinion that you are a terrorist that has participated in many bombings, is that a valid opinion? Is that view just as valid as your opinion that you are not a terrorist?

I have given the reasons I am against Islam. I have given a lot of evidence of Islam's evil. Your choice is to evade the evidence, or not. But reality exists independent of your opinions and wishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam