U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 10:50 AM

2,050 posts, read 664,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That is not the only verse in the Qur'an I have in which is the word "child". Your Koran may not be complete if the word "child" ("tiffal") is mentioned only in one verse.

Have a great millstone fasten around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea? Wow! That must be quite human way to kill someone, according to the Gospel of Matthew! Some people call such verses evil laden verses.

Millstones are quite heavy (my ancestors used to own a working watermill). There is no way one can come back up from the depth of the sea with a millstone around his neck.

The lesson we learn from such verses is not how to kill someone but that one must humble himself.

[11.23] Surely (as to) those who believe and do good and humble themselves to their Lord, these are the dwellers of the garden, in it they will abide.
Yes, these words of Christ

Yes it Warning

and Christ offers child protection

Do you think of advertising child protection
It is religiously Award
???????
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2016, 11:08 AM

Kids spoils

Which is better child protection

Or the law that says that the children of the spoils of war
??????
Provisions of the spoils and Anfal:
Booty: It is taken from the infidels by war and fighting money.
Types of booty:
Booty that take Muslims from the infidels are three types:
1. movable such as cash, animals and food.
2. prisoners and captives such as women and children.
3. Earth.
It called Anfal; because they increase the wealth of the Muslims.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:16 AM

Endodontic, and singled out the men in scholars as the prisoners convention.
It came in (Encyclopedia of jurisprudence): captivity and Sba language: families, said: enchant the enemy and other captives and Sheba: If captured, he is the captivity of the trigger to the male's weight. And the female captives and Sabbieh, and Mspah, women and slaves, and Gholam captivity and Mspa. The idiomatically: jurists often scrutinized captivity, women and children, men and families. Oh.
Then it came in the encyclopedia: the fighting began in the way of Allah Almighty to uphold the religion of truth, and break the power of the enemy. The basic principle that it was not involved in the fighting does not kill, but it prevents the exposure of women and children and their ilk from the elderly who do not participate in the fighting; the prohibition of the Prophet, peace be upon him about the killing of women and boys .. This excludes the permissibility of killing people involved in the fighting, women and boys, or incites fighting .. and if you take the spoils of Muslims where there are women and children is a captive. Oh.
And captivity do not respect the wives of the fighters, and those who found in the battlefield, every enemy of the people of the country, women forcibly open, forts, entering in this provision. This has been in effect in ignorance when all nations, nor scrutinized that war, Islam came and confined in the event of war after the infidels that Islam and displays them tribu

Old 05-31-2016, 11:24 AM

1,601 posts, read 754,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are presenting reality; he is presenting ultimate reality. Reality and ultimate reality are two sides of the same coins.
There is no 'ultimate reality' that is somehow different than reality and is at odds with the law of identity,

You need to take Metaphysics 101

Metaphysics is the FUNDAMENTAL branch of philosophy and identifies the nature of the universe as a whole. You have decided that reality is not enough and you need to grasp at what is UNREAL. You mindlessly promote something which contradicts everything man knows about the identity of that which is...in short, a contradiction of every single metaphysical essential.

I can't think for you, but I can expose you. And here is why I need to do that: mysticism will always lead to the rule of brutality. There are no Muslim countries where individual rights and freedom are recognized. And now you are invading western countries.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:22 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,590,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Any religion or non-religion can state what they believe, what they can not do is force others to believe what they believe.

Many Catholics and some other Christians and possibly other groups also tend to believe all people are born as Catholics etc.. Although it is much more common for religious people to believe all people are destined to hell unless they are "saved" Islam is probably the most adamant in believing all people are born "Saved" and it is free will choices that cause them to manage to get themselves "Unsaved"

This is the Islamic forum and one common purpose of each of the Religious Forums and the Atheist forum is to allow a venue for each of us to state our specific beliefs. It is one of our beliefs that every human is born performing Islam. they are submitting fully to Allaah(swt) by being born and a person who performs Islam is a Muslim.

There is nothing wrong in disagreeing with us, but I do hope people disagree with what we actually believe and not what they assume what we belive.

When one goes to the Christian Forum expect to read about Christian beliefs. When on goews to the Jewish forum, expect to read about Jewish beliefs when one goes to the Atheists forum expect to read about atheist views. when one goes to the Islamic forum expect to read about Islamic beliefs.
I agree anyone can believe whatever they want to believe as long as they do not impinge on the rights of others.

I have no qualms and issues on any one believing in a God though I know God do not exists as real. Believing in a God in this case do not involve other human beings.
What you believe is up to you but there is an issue if your belief concern other human beings that is not based on any empirical proofs, in this case non-Muslims [including me] is born a Muslim. Then I and other non-Muslims are brainwashed or "side with the devil" to be an infidel.

Regardless of which God [Islam, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, etc.] having such a thinking that all human beings are born inherent as a believer of their religion, such a proposition is not morally right. As such it need to be corrected to be morally right.
This is why such a belief is better kept private even amongst the same believers.

Quote:
The most important aspect of this belief is it reminds us we should always treat all people equally. No person is born as a non-Muslim. They only cease being Muslim by their own personal choices. We need to treat all people equally and especially not claim anyone is not a Muslim as we have no one of knowing if any one has ever stopped performing Islam to the best of their ability and knowledge.
On the belief that ALL humans are born Muslims, it is not a case of promoting healthy equality but rather superiority.
As mentioned above what follows, in this case of ALL humans [including me] are born Muslims but Then I and other non-Muslims are brainwashed or "side with the devil" to be an infidels who deserved to be tormented and tortured in the worst manner in Hell. That is not treating all people as equals.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:37 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,590,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif
You are presenting reality; he is presenting ultimate reality. Reality and ultimate reality are two sides of the same coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
There is no 'ultimate reality' that is somehow different than reality and is at odds with the law of identity,

You need to take Metaphysics 101

Metaphysics is the FUNDAMENTAL branch of philosophy and identifies the nature of the universe as a whole. You have decided that reality is not enough and you need to grasp at what is UNREAL. You mindlessly promote something which contradicts everything man knows about the identity of that which is...in short, a contradiction of every single metaphysical essential.

I can't think for you, but I can expose you. And here is why I need to do that: mysticism will always lead to the rule of brutality. There are no Muslim countries where individual rights and freedom are recognized. And now you are invading western countries.
Yes reality is all there is.
There is no such thing as ultimate reality as in absolute reality or absolute God.

Khalif,
If you think there is ultimate reality as in absolute reality or absolute God, then prove it exists as real.
Note "absolute" = totally unconditioned.

Note philosophers have been discussing this topic for eons and there is no such thing as ultimate reality, absolute reality or absolute God.

I know for sure the most you can do is to claim it is based on faith, i.e. beliefs without proofs nor justified reasons.

Why the majority of humans at present MUST* necessary believe in ultimate reality aka absolute reality, God, etc., is because they are driven to soothe [ease] the subliminal mental pains generated by an inherent unavoidable algorithm [embedded in the DNA] that result in an existential dilemma.

*I understand most people MUST believe in a God to maintain sanity and peace of mind, that is why I have no qualms with the theistic beliefs EXCEPT when theistic beliefs are loaded with evil laden elements that influence and inspire SOME believers who are naturally born with evil tendencies to commit terrible evils and violence around the world.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:55 PM

to- Continuum

The religion with Allah is Islam
This is just where Muslims believe in
That's why they think they have the absolute truth
When Muslims conquered Egypt burned the Library of Alexandria

Old 05-31-2016, 11:32 PM

The Muslim think world does not know God,
This talk is not accurate
Jews knew God when the Arabs had led a nomadic life
Where the true picture to God stored in the mind of man
God is Loving
Islam does not know this fact

Old 06-01-2016, 08:14 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,308,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
It is all of those, and there is such a thing as "joining Islam".

https://www.google.com/webhp?source=...rting+to+islam
There is no organization we join. What the link mentions can all be done with no contact with other Muslims and no attendance with a Mosque. Ne clergy required or even need be involved.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 06-01-2016, 08:28 AM

3,299 posts, read 1,876,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
There is no organization we join. What the link mentions can all be done with no contact with other Muslims and no attendance with a Mosque. Ne clergy required or even need be involved.
You say that it "can" be done without any contact with other Muslims or attendance with a mosque.

In the REAL world Woodrow, how many non-affiliated Muslims are there actually? As opposed to Muslims who identify with a particular sect if Islam, attend prayers at mosques along with other members, and follow the teachings of particular imams?

Anyway, my original point was to counter your claim there's no such thing as "joining" Islam. Every religion has its share of converts, Islam included.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or