U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 02:39 AM

2,050 posts, read 661,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Islam is a personal matter between an individual and His Creator (God).

Islam cannot be organized into an organization. Political parties are organized. Democracy in many countries is organized. None of such organizing has stopped such organizations from wars and killings in millions. What did an organized religion like Catholic church produce other than child abuse by their priests? Such organization do not work as they are presented to be working. The only thing that will work is each person being educated to be peaceful towards others. This is the best way to achieve peace. Greed of people like Bush and Trump will never achieve peace.
You are mistaken in this
Islam is the crystallization of Quba Mosque
It is the Prophet mosque in Medina
The Management Center invasions Mohammed
And the Centre for the collection of thefts of booty and distributed to the Arab invaders
--------------------------------
There mediator between God and human beings, Mohammed
That's why Islam is not a relationship between God and human beings
But the relationship between God and the mediator between humans and Mohammad
Anyone who does not recognize that the mediator is an infidel
-----------------------------------------------------------

Islam organization and Islam is religion and state
And not just religion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Islam is a personal matter between an individual and His Creator (God).

Islam cannot be organized into an organization. Political parties are organized. Democracy in many countries is organized. None of such organizing has stopped such organizations from wars and killings in millions. What did an organized religion like Catholic church produce other than child abuse by their priests? Such organization do not work as they are presented to be working. The only thing that will work is each person being educated to be peaceful towards others. This is the best way to achieve peace. Greed of people like Bush and Trump will never achieve peace.
Islam starch on terror
Muhammad was a fighter and he leads a group of roads and thieves sector
Read the history of invasions Mohammed
Read the history of the Caliphs
And the history of the Fatimids
The history of Muslims
If you want to know Bush
I tell you
The US military rescued Kuwait and helped Muslims
Saudis
Bush sent his armies to help Saudi Arabia
And he sent his armies to help Muslims in Bosnia
So why you are attacking Bush
But Trump is not receiving power
It did not show any reaction to him now
So why are attacking Trump and excite hatred against him

Old 01-22-2017, 03:40 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You are mistaken in this
Islam is the crystallization of Quba Mosque
It is the Prophet mosque in Medina
The Management Center invasions Mohammed
And the Centre for the collection of thefts of booty and distributed to the Arab invaders
You are talking like an ignorant man talking about Islam.

Quba Mosque is not the Prophet mosque in Medina. Where the hell did you get that information from? It's completely wrong.
--------------------------------
Quote:
There mediator between God and human beings, Mohammed
Nonsense!

There is no mediator between God and human beings. This concept is only in Christianity and Paganism that you can't go to God without going through Jesus or idol gods.

By the way, do you even understand what is meant by the word "mediator"?

Quote:
That's why Islam is not a relationship between God and human beings
Islam is precise relationship between human being and God. No mediator is required. When we pray to God, we don't pray to God through Muhammad but direct to God.

[1.4] Thee do we worship and Thee do we beseech for help.

Quote:
But the relationship between God and the mediator between humans and Mohammad
Anyone who does not recognize that the mediator is an infidel
You are talking in ignorance about Islam once more. Anyone who does not believe the message of the Qur'aan is from Allah is not in Islam.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Islam organization and Islam is religion and state
And not just religion
You are talking in ignorance of Islam. Islam is "deen", a way of life on earth. It is not a religion depending entirely on killing of an innocent man. Christianity would be dead religion unless you believe crucifixion of Jesus and him rising from dead after two nights in the cave.

Old 01-22-2017, 04:09 AM

1-"The mosque in Islam, as it was in the era of the Prophet him peace be and am back not only a place of prayer, but he was out many activities, was the Prophet peace be upon him, which held meetings, and receives the delegations, and evaluates the shaved male and science and media and the terms of the invitation and Barghouti, and concludes when all is insignificant in peace and war. the first act insignificant initiated by the Prophet peace be upon him, when he presented the city's immigrants that began in the construction of the mosque, and the Prophet peace be upon him if the feet of travel began the mosque, as stated in the right 7
2-
Why remember Muhammad with God in all prayers
Why did God not only says
If they do not remember Allah and Mohammed prayers incomplete
For this reason, there is a constant mediator between God and humans is Muhammad
And Mohammed is the son of Amina
Is it permissible to equate the Creator with the creature in worship
And also your visit to the Black Stone
Do you think it's a direct relationship between God and human beings
It is a stone Black
So why seek him and kiss him printed

Islam is a religion and state
Islam is not only a religion
Islam is a structured approach and the demonic world domination
Every Muslim scholars acknowledge that Islam is religion and state
Without the state of Islam minus
For this reason, Muslims seek to control the government even apply the law of Islam
And Daaash is the example in this time
--------------
I was put on trial this Muslim because he said that Islam is the only religion
And that Islam should be the only mosque
This lawsuit rejected by Muslims
Do you want to be judged by Azhar
And considers you an apostate O Khalifa
----------------------
Book of "Islam and the origins of governance" authored by Ali Abdel Razek, was published in 1925 and this author Ali Abdel Razek has spared no effort in attacking Arabs and Muslims, and tried in this book to separate between Islam and governance, that Islam is only a religion and not a religion and the state, translated this book into several languages, the book has been tried before and the author of Al-Azhar scholars in 12/08/1925 AD was issued against him, condemning brought out of coterie of scholars.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:10 PM

You are still talking nonsense, and Masjid Quba is still not Prophet's Mosque. Masjid Nabvi is the Prophet's Mosque. That is your ignorance about Masjid Quba. Why do we have people ignorant about Islam talking all this nonsense?

And you pray to two sticks nailed or glued together. It's called cross, one stick across the other long one carried in front of worshipers. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost; three Gods in a Trinity 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 not 1. In Islam, it is only ONE GOD.

[2.163] And your God is one God! There is no god but He; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[4:171] O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease!
(it is) better for you! - Allah is only One Allah. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

[5.73] Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third
(person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God, and if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement shall befall those among them who disbelieve.

[16.51] And Allah has said: Take not two gods
(for worship), He is only one God; so of Me alone should you be afraid.

[41.6] Say: I am only a mortal like you; it is revealed to me that your God is one God, therefore follow the right way to Him and ask His forgiveness; and woe to the mushrikeen
(polytheists).

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Mark 12:29
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:58 PM

Quba Mosque [1] The first mosque built in Islam, and the first mosque built in the city of the Prophet,

Quba this suburb of Medina,

Old 01-23-2017, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Quba Mosque [1] The first mosque built in Islam, and the first mosque built in the city of the Prophet,

Quba this suburb of Medina,
I am glad you are now reading about it and getting rid of your ignorance about the Quba Mosque. You could have asked me first and I would have told you all about it as I have visited this Mosque at least 7 times.

Quba Mosque was outside the city of Madina when it was built. Madina is expanding fast and it has now reached this mosque. But Prophet's mosque is the big mosque inside Madina. It was built after the Quba Mosque. The two mosques are different. Understand?

Old 02-04-2017, 05:46 AM

15,909 posts, read 6,260,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have one question, directed primarily to Woodrow LI; isn't the lack of any organizational structure at all at a severe tension with participating in the modern world? Isn't it true, as we speak, that some renegades are committing horrible atrocities in the name of Islam and Islam is helpless to intervene and guide followers on the right path?If even an imam shouldn't preach and teach, who should?
This is where the "laws of the Land" need to be enforced. A Muslim is obligated to live by the laws of the nation he/she is in. Every nation has some form of government and part of that government is laws.
The problem there is that every civilized government wants good relations with every monotheistic religion. The lack of any organizational structure makes it difficult to shame the people who aid and abet the horrific violence. And the governments are stuck for obvious reasons.
The same could be said about criminals in every nation. Terrorism is a criminal act and no different from any other criminal act. No criminal obeys any religious teaching. Organized Religion has not been able to control the Mexican drug cartels, which commit numerous acts of terrorism in Mexico and the USA. Virtually every member of Mexican drug cartels are Roman Catholic, which is very strongly organized.

Also keep in mind, world wide the majority of people killed by "Islamic" terrorists have been Muslims. They are very much anti-Islam. They would never listen to a Muslim cleric. If they have a unified goal that goal seems to be the destruction of Islam and an elimination of all Muslims.

Although Islam is not an organization, Muslims world wide do frequently rise up and condemn terrorists, especially those who claim to be Muslim.

Some examples:

Paris Attacks: Muslims Speak Out Against Terrorism

How 70,000 Muslim Clerics Are Standing Up To Terrorism | The Huffington Post

Teen Makes Spreadsheet Of Muslim Groups Denouncing Terrorism | Teen Vogue

American Muslims denounce Orlando shooting, extremism - CNN.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.564121a5162b

The terrorists do not pay any attention to Muslims, because they do not perform Islam. They are criminals no different than the terrorists in the Mexican drug cartels and they will not abide by any religious rules or guidelines.
Isn't it the case though that many non-Muslim majority governments tread lightly in areas such as banlieus in Paris, similar suburbs in Belgium and German cities, and even here in the U.S. in terms of releasing people to freedom with pretty deep terrorist ties? And why are there so many such organizations seemingly buried deep in the radical Islamist power structure?

And if these decisions are truly individual, why are so many Islamists so alienated from society that their outlet is mass murder? Individual mental illness? Some other factor?

I am interested in your explanations of Muslim theology but how does this "play out" on the ground? As a history and politics buff I am most interested in your answer and obviously do not mean this as any kind of disrespect.

Last edited by jbgusa; 02-04-2017 at 06:06 AM..

Old 02-04-2017, 11:06 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Quote:
Isn't it the case though that many non-Muslim majority governments tread lightly in areas such as banlieus in Paris, similar suburbs in Belgium and German cities, and even here in the U.S. in terms of releasing people to freedom with pretty deep terrorist ties? And why are there so many such organizations seemingly buried deep in the radical Islamist power structure?

And if these decisions are truly individual, why are so many Islamists so alienated from society that their outlet is mass murder? Individual mental illness? Some other factor?

I am interested in your explanations of Muslim theology but how does this "play out" on the ground? As a history and politics buff I am most interested in your answer and obviously do not mean this as any kind of disrespect.
Keep in mind I only speak from personal experience. I have been Muslim since May 2005. Since then I have lived in Texas, South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota. I have never "joined" a Mosque and simply just prayed in the Mosque closest to me, if there happened to be one. If the Imam begins preaching I leave immediately (That has only happened once) I have not come across any "Muslim Organizations" in my travels.

I have found it quite common for police to "tread lightly" in ethnic areas in every large City. Makes no difference if the area is Muslim, Jewish etc or established by Nationality Irish, Italian, Hispanic, Somali, etc as experience has shown that police presence often escalates te situation.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 02-04-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Keep in mind I only speak from personal experience. I have been Muslim since May 2005. Since then I have lived in Texas, South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota. I have never "joined" a Mosque and simply just prayed in the Mosque closest to me, if there happened to be one. If the Imam begins preaching I leave immediately (That has only happened once) I have not come across any "Muslim Organizations" in my travels.

I have found it quite common for police to "tread lightly" in ethnic areas in every large City. Makes no difference if the area is Muslim, Jewish etc or established by Nationality Irish, Italian, Hispanic, Somali, etc as experience has shown that police presence often escalates te situation.
Here we are not talking about personal experiences
But we provide evidence
Mosque in Islam is the command center for the Muslims
The leadership is not spiritual
But they lead the field
This is the history of Islam
That's why you do not know Islam well
Islam, who embraced you
Its goal the destruction of democracy and the homeland
Do you know the truth when you secured in Islam
And every Muslim in the country aspires to be an Islamic rule in America
It is a backdoor goal
For that your experience is not useful
To experience it encourages the destruction of America
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or