U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-04-2016, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,279,617 times
Reputation: 7407

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Islam is not fighting using a conventional military. It is being fought with terrorists and trickery.

Look at the performance of Western-trained Arab militaries ... abysmal. Instead Islam finds it's success in terrorism, excellent propaganda combined with brutality, intimidation, surprise, brainwashing, taking control of 'useful idiots' like the media and leftists and politicians.

Westerners are so cowed by Islam they won't even name that it is Muslims who do terrorist acts!!

That is your view. I see the terrorists spreading hatred of Islam by convincing non-Muslims that the terrorists represent Islam. They pose a greater threat to Islam than all the anti-Islamic non-Muslim combined. Either directly or indirectly, the anti-Islamic people are probably the greatest supporters of the terrorists.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-04-2016, 09:42 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 751,221 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
That is your view. I see the terrorists spreading hatred of Islam by convincing non-Muslims that the terrorists represent Islam. They pose a greater threat to Islam than all the anti-Islamic non-Muslim combined. Either directly or indirectly, the anti-Islamic people are probably the greatest supporters of the terrorists.
The quran is full of hate against non-muslims and incitement to terrorism. That is a fact. The Quran convinced me that the terrorists represent Islam.

It is a very clever tactic to try to pawn off guilt on victims and assign blame to them. I hear Muslims do this a lot. Kind of like saying if we spoke against Hitler we were the greatest supporters of the holocaust. I'm not buying such garbage. You should be ashamed for suggesting such a thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2016, 06:12 AM
 
204 posts, read 108,849 times
Reputation: 15
مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - العشرون سؤال الشائعة عن الاسلام في ذهن غير المسلم- ذاكر نايك


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij2ifshu_E4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2016, 09:18 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 751,221 times
Reputation: 435

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydcDbLktclQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2016, 12:41 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,279,617 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
The quran is full of hate against non-muslims and incitement to terrorism. That is a fact. The Quran convinced me that the terrorists represent Islam.

It is a very clever tactic to try to pawn off guilt on victims and assign blame to them. I hear Muslims do this a lot. Kind of like saying if we spoke against Hitler we were the greatest supporters of the holocaust. I'm not buying such garbage. You should be ashamed for suggesting such a thing.

Myself and every Muslim I personally know do not believe the Qur'an justifies or encourages terrorism.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-05-2016, 12:58 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 751,221 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Myself and every Muslim I personally know do not believe the Qur'an justifies or encourages terrorism.
Well, I can't face reality for you.

I can only expose you to reality. If you refuse to accept what is in front of you, I cannot do anything about that.

The cause:

Quran 3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

Quran 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran 27:87 And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

Quran 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.

Quran 34:51 If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:13 Of a truth ye are stronger (than they) because of the terror in their hearts, (sent) by Allah. This is because they are men devoid of understanding.


The effect:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2LxmESkV0Q


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_dWHKx_E10


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxAXolTwxA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2016, 11:51 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI
Myself and every Muslim I personally know do not believe the Qur'an justifies or encourages terrorism.
I applaud you and your Muslim friends for being very human on this for not condoning terrorism within Islam.
But to be 'human' you have to face reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
That is your view. I see the terrorists spreading hatred of Islam by convincing non-Muslims that the terrorists represent Islam. They pose a greater threat to Islam than all the anti-Islamic non-Muslim combined. Either directly or indirectly, the anti-Islamic people are probably the greatest supporters of the terrorists.
The reality is this hypothesis;

1. The Quran [& Ahadith] contain tons of evil laden elements and some are very malignant.
2. 20% [conservatively] of all Muslims [as with all human beings] are born with active evil tendencies.
3. Elements in 1 inspire and trigger evil prone Muslims to commit evil and violence.

The above hypothesis is proven with glaring facts of real evils and violence around the world.

Regardless of the confined views of yours and friends, the above hypothesis and actual evils and violence is the reality that is emanating from the religions of Islam [in part not whole].
We cannot blame the evil prone Muslims as the primary cause because they were born with such inherent propensity to commit evils and they are inspired by the primary root causes from the religion itself.

Therefore the critical and primary blame of all Islamic-inspired evils and violence is on Islam-itself-in-part and not on the terrorists and evil prone Muslims.
Humanity must address the malignant parts of Islam first.
Obviously we need to give attention to the evil prone Muslims [and other evil prone humans] but that should not be the primary concern as it is not easy to resolve this issue at present given our limited knowledge and technology to change inherent human nature and drives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2016, 08:32 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,279,617 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I applaud you and your Muslim friends for being very human on this for not condoning terrorism within Islam.
But to be 'human' you have to face reality.

The reality is this hypothesis;

1. The Quran [& Ahadith] contain tons of evil laden elements and some are very malignant.
2. 20% [conservatively] of all Muslims [as with all human beings] are born with active evil tendencies.
3. Elements in 1 inspire and trigger evil prone Muslims to commit evil and violence.

The above hypothesis is proven with glaring facts of real evils and violence around the world.

Regardless of the confined views of yours and friends, the above hypothesis and actual evils and violence is the reality that is emanating from the religions of Islam [in part not whole].
We cannot blame the evil prone Muslims as the primary cause because they were born with such inherent propensity to commit evils and they are inspired by the primary root causes from the religion itself.

Therefore the critical and primary blame of all Islamic-inspired evils and violence is on Islam-itself-in-part and not on the terrorists and evil prone Muslims.
Humanity must address the malignant parts of Islam first.
Obviously we need to give attention to the evil prone Muslims [and other evil prone humans] but that should not be the primary concern as it is not easy to resolve this issue at present given our limited knowledge and technology to change inherent human nature and drives.

The problem occurs when evil doers choose to manipulate interpretations to suit their means. Before you mention it, I will agree that those of us who profess Islam is about peace, do the same.


There is no such thing as an interpretation that speaks for all Muslims. This is the reason for Madhabs, to state secular and criminal commandments, to avoid the chaos that would result from 1.7 individual interpretations.


While it is true that one could quote verses to justify their views, local and national laws forbid individuals from doing such.


A very important command all Muslims are to obey is the obedience of the laws of the nation they are in, including those in non-Muslim Nations.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 07-08-2016 at 09:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2016, 09:08 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 751,221 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The problem occurs when evil doers choose to manipulate interpretations to suit their means. Before you mention it, I will agree that those of us who profess Islam is about peace, do the same.
And I add: Muslims are not likely to come out and admit that Islam is a terrorist ideology. That would blow the whole game. There are many examples of Muslims professing peace ... later to be caught funding terrorism or running mosques where terrorists gather. Or even being terrorists!

We have all the terrorist and hateful verses in the Quran, we have Muhammed's terrorism and hate, we have centuries of Muslims attacking countries all over the world ion the name of Islam, we have the horrific Islamic terrorism today, we have the rapes and riots and torture done by Muslims in the name of Islam, we have the sneaky use of 'political correctness' used by Muslims while trying to shove shariah into western countries. We have Taqiyya....the Muslim deception where a Muslim lies to further the infiltration of Islam.

Then we have Muslims swearing they are so very peaceful.

Seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2016, 09:53 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The problem occurs when evil doers choose to manipulate interpretations to suit their means. Before you mention it, I will agree that those of us who profess Islam is about peace, do the same.
Note point 2 of my hypothesis,
2. 20% [conservatively] of all Muslims [as with all human beings] are born with active evil tendencies.
is always there and cannot be changed in the immediate future.

The serious problem here is the manner Islam was established partially with malignant evil elements within the Quran and ethos imbued from the martial ethos of a warlord or group of person with political interests.

In comparison to the main religions of the world, Islam [as evident currently] is the only religion with such a serious problem that has embedded unrestraint ambiguous* malignant elements in its holy texts and ethos to catalyze [trigger] naturally existing evil prone believers to commit terrible evils and violence around the world.
* Note my DUCK-RABBIT presentation.

The fact is there are no significant numbers of believers of other religions who go about committing terrible evil and violence on non-believers [note] in the name of their founders, deities, and invoking verses from their holy texts.

Therefore it is not that evil-doers manipulating the interpretations of their holy texts to commit evils and violence.
Rather it is the already present malignant and evil ethos [DUCK-RABBIT] within the religion [Islam] and its holy texts that trigger psychologically desperate Muslim evil-doers to commit terrible evils and violence under existential subliminal psychological coercion with the hope of expeditious salvation.

This is the same for evils and violent contents in various medias [cinema, movies, texts, etc.] that influence and inspire evil prone adults and vulnerable children to commit terrible evils and violence. This impact is very real and that is why such evil and violence elements are banned or censored where necessary, especially on exposure to young children.

Evil and malignant contents in religious texts are more serious because of the existential subliminal psychological coercion, drive, force and compulsion within the believer to obey and comply with the holy texts and thereby its evil elements where they exists as in the Quran, Ahadith and Sira.


Quote:
There is no such thing as an interpretation that speaks for all Muslims. This is the reason for Madhabs, to state secular and criminal commandments, to avoid the chaos that would result from 1.7 individual interpretations.
That is the point.
Many of the verses in the Quran are of evil and malignant elements which the evil prones will adopt as truths and are avoided [ignore, overlooked, blinded by selective attention] by the moderate good Muslims.

Out of the 1.5 billion Muslims there are two main categories of interpretations, i.e.
1. 80% focus on the good elements and ignore the evil elements.
2. 20% focus more on the evil elements and lesser on the good elements.
You cannot deny birds of feathers will naturally [always happens] get together.
This is the reality with Islam and thus the very glaring real terrible evils and violence committed by evil prone Muslims around the world.

Quote:
While it is true that one could quote verses to justify their views, local and national laws forbid individuals from doing such.
This point is totally useless because no one on Earth can make the final judgment on Allah's words.
Only Allah can do that itself and ONLY on Judgment Day, while the evil prone will continue to commit evils and violence [good deeds in their eyes] on non-believers and other Muslims at present on Earth.

Quote:
A very important command all Muslims are to obey is the obedience of the laws of the nation they are in, including those in non-Muslim Nations.
In accordance to the Quran, the words and Laws of Allah in the Quran are the ultimate and override all other Laws.
The Laws of any Nation, where they contradict Allah's Law will not facilitate any one to reach Paradise. So again your point is useless for any Muslim.

Last edited by Continuum; 07-08-2016 at 10:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top