U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 10:02 AM

2,050 posts, read 660,434 times

Advertisements

to-lion5

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world

Jihad is Completely different
Yes, my dear brother
This is a good question.

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
There is no fighting
Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
Came after an polytheists attack
On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah
--------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
I want you to answer questions in the red!!!

You say that the wars of Muhammad were defensive wars !!!!The (Q) Koran addresses these wars through
Verse.There are many verses dealing with the wars of Muhammad
Was it a private Verses? In that war the facts????
It was revealed during the life of Muhammad
And ended HIS effect ???? They become NOT effective ????
The law is effective from the date of issuance
Valid effect!!!!!
can not be Champions THIS legal rules

[RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]

Only by passing a law declaring Champions and stop work in that law

So are all of these اCombat verses are not valid????

Are you able to Champions and stop working with those verses from the(Q ) Koran???ل
Because it states the date of Muhammadiyah wars

I-Wait your answer

Do not run away from these questions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 10:15 AM

That the claim that states address the fighting one battle is the word In void

Verses of the (Q )Koran are valid in every time and place

VERSE of murder and incitement to fight is one of the VERSES of the Islamic legislation !!!!

And THIS VERSE are valid !!!
In this they lied appears in the interpretation of the Book of Allah!!!!!!

Want to raise the provisions of jihad and fighting from the(Q ) Koran

Old 06-20-2016, 05:08 PM

to-lion --
Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world
-------------------------------------------------
Christianity does not call to fight for God
Christianity is not the states calls for fighting
The Bible is a book of Christians
States where there is no hatred, hatred

Jewish people wants to live
Jewish people of God
Jews took up the idea of monotheism
Zionism is a political movement
Her goals is to return to the land of our forefathers in Palestine

Old 06-21-2016, 12:09 AM

hi-lion5
where are you ???It's simple questions
I heard Video
He lives in the land of the infidels
Incites Muslims to infidels
Why is not due to his sumptuously sweetness of Islam

He incites Muslims
He says that the laws of the Koran better than Alkgar laws
Is this incitement to terrorism
Or calling the merger humanitarian

But the definition of terrorism

He correctly identify
Systematic terrorism
Meaning it is based on texts
And the texts of the Koran support terrorism

And also is attacking media
It is terrorism Fikri
Media free
If it was opposed to this freedom, it should return to Mecca

Old 06-24-2016, 08:34 AM

204 posts, read 108,722 times
How New YorK reacts to a muslim , Amazing Reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEvojpq-1HE

الإعلام و تشويه صورة الجهاد والإسلام - د ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGft71yF01o

A personal struggle within one's self to submit to Allah, fight evil within one's self, achieve higher moral and educational standards - Inner Jihad.
Jihad against evil, injustice and oppression within one's self, family and society - Social Jihad.
Jihad against all that prevents Muslims from servitude to God (Allah), people from knowing Islam, defense of a Muslim society (country), retribution against tyranny, and/or when a Muslim is removed from their homeland by force - Physical Jihad or an armed struggle.

The Quran defines physical Jihad as being the highest level of Jihad that one can undertake. Its reward is eternal Paradise. Muslims also know that all humans are accountable for what they have done during their life on this earth. Muslims will be asked about what they did with their lives and their level of submission to Allah on the Day of Judgment.

In Islam, there is no such thing as holy war. This terminology was generated in Europe during the Crusades and their war against Muslims.

The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science and Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

فيلم وثائقي بريطاني عن علماء المسلمين و العرب

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNpfWrTqHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjd23CDEtA

6parts

Islam recognizes Jews and Christians as the "People of the Book" because they all follow the Prophet Abraham, believing in Moses' and Jesus' teachings. For many centuries, Muslims have peacefully coexisted with Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths, maintaining social, business, political and economic treaties. Islam respects all humans and faiths as long as there is no religious oppression, forbidding Muslims from serving Allah, preventing others from learning about Islam, and not respecting treaties.

حاخامات اليهود يتظاهرون من أجل عودة حكم المسلمين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwXh04DY2kk

WHY DO YOU KILL ZAID?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oh1DDFx6Kk

Jihad must be performed according to Islamic rules and regulations and only for the sake or in the service of Allah. The physical or military Jihad must be called by a Muslim authority, such as, a president or head of a Muslim country after due consultations with the learned leadership.

The term "terrorism" does not exist in the Quran or the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. If the terms "terrorist or terrorism" are derived from a verb used in the Quran, such as 5:33 describing a "Muslim's" terrorist acts, it is in condemnation and prescribes most severe punishment. Islam is a religion and a way of life that does not separate politics from religion. Islam is a religion of mercy, unity and most importantly peace with one's self and others, to defend not to fight. Allah said in His Book the Quran:

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them. God loves just dealers." [Noble Quran 60:8]

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not begin aggression, for God loves not aggressors." [Noble Quran 2:190]

"If they seek peace, then seek you peace and trust in God for He is the Hearer, the Knower." [Noble Quran 8:61]

" and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is next to piety; and fear Allah, for Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Noble Quran 5:8]

"But (remember that an attempt at) requiting evil may, too, become an evil: hence whoever pardons (his foe) and makes peace, his reward rests with Allah- for, verily He does not love transgressors." [Noble Quran 42:40]

"The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! He between whom and thee there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. [Noble Quran 41:34]

Some of the Prophet Muhammad's Teachings (Sunnah)
He prohibited Muslim soldiers from killing women, children and the elderly, or cut a palm tree, and he advised them, "do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child."
"Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years."

"The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed." Killing is the second major sin in Islam.
"Truly your blood, your property, and your honor are inviolable."
"There is a reward for kindness shown to every living animal or human."

The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.
In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.
Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.

Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.
All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal, only to be distinguished from each other on the basis of God-consciousness or piety and never on the basis of race, color or ethnicity.

Islam is a practical religion that respects all human beings and it was revealed for all mankind. Its message is that of peace and submission to Allah. Muslims believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Bible, and the Quran. The Quran shares many moral teachings of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These three religions (and their books) were founded upon the revelations by One True God, Allah

امريكي مسيحي يدافع عن الاسلام - American Christian defends Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX1bqsi1Hnk

\\\\\\

Jihad in the Bible
Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984

"Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]

"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]

(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]

"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

إمرأة أمريكية تصدع بالحق نحن هم الإرهابيون|American woman cracked right we are the terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFJ-luFYL8

ضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4TImRv4ELA

\\\\

Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.
When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.

Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.
May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.

هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KVfaSBLUDU

Old 06-24-2016, 08:42 AM

someone told me
These views and interaction of many members and friends of the non-Muslim

Yes month of fasting is the big gift for Muslims. They fast in it for God. They believe that with Fasting they earn many good gifts from God.

\\\

I have read your article and trust me this will me learn Quran Online with Tajweed from Best Online Quran Teachers

\\\\\\\\

Which makes you wonder just how wel do they practice Islam. Ramadan is our holiest month and all fighting even minor disagreements among friends are forbidden.

\/////
I hate fasting just from meat for 49 days, so I respect Muslims who faste from all food

\\\\\\

. The Holy Qur'an is the best guide to life. Thank you for your input on this thread.

\\\
Anyone who acts against the guidance in the Qur'an is not practicing Islam. Fighting in the sacred months is forbidden except to safeguard your existence and prevent further persecution.

Ramadan in Karachi begins on Tuesday. The last time I was in Karachi was in May 1964 for three weeks. Ice cream there tasted quite nice. My hotel was on the main Bandar Road and traffic was quite unbelievably high even then. Since then, I have landed in Karachi a couple of times but only in transit.

Fasting has always helped me health-wise. My health has always improved by the end of the month. Fasting is not prescribed for health reasons but to be conscious of Allah to prevent yourself from doing evil actions. Ignorant people on both sides of the fence do not understand the real reason for fasting.

Fasting is not a rigid law in Islam but only those are required to fast who can fast without damaging health. If unable to fast in Ramadan, it can be done afterwards. Only those make it rigid who are ignorant about it. As a child, it was quite fun to fast but not fun when I had to break it in the afternoon due to thirst. My parents would insist that I break it if I can't bear it.

I am eagerly looking forward to Ramadan this time, as usual. There is possibility that I may visit Pakistan for the first week of the month of Ramadan (not Karachi in the south but Gilgit and the K2 area in the north).

I wish all my peaceful brothers and sisters a blessed month and spiritual happiness. May Allah bless you all!
\\\

In my opinion it means you do not know the definition of a Muslim. A Muslim is a person who submits to Allaah*swt( to the best of his ability. the need for "Ritual", Procedures" Requirements come with responsibility that develops as the individual matures and learns. No one is denied being muslim as long as they do not know how, for reasons beyond their control.

the "covenent" is only required if there is reason you know there is one. If for reasons beyond your control you have no way of knowing nothing is required. Being Muslim is the default state of our creation. It only changes as we gain the ability to choose with sincerity and knowledge.

\\\

So, if I understand correctly you fast from sunrise to sundown, yes? Does that mean you can have sexual relations at night (or from dusk till dawn, if I may).

\\////

Sounds like a contest to see who is more devoted to their dogma. Of course you would say that because you are biased just like the poster is biased towards his religion. Chances are high that you live in a Christian country with a Christian family. You didn't choose your religion; the geography of your birth chose it for you.

\\\
From above:

Nonetheless, there have been reports of some shops continuing to refuse to sell water and eating and drinking in public remain illegal under the country’s laws for “respecting Ramadan”.

Even in karachi you will find concessions are made for those that would be harmed by fasting. they just are not allowed to be publicly visible. i am a little bit Familiar with Katachi I have Grand-Children there. My oldest son-in-law is from they He and my Daughter travel back and forth, theier kids prefer life in Pakistani to Texas so stay in Karachi although they were born in Texas.
\\

The virtue of reading the Quran Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 22]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhkb...YdEG66E0_5Nghj

Death comes suddenly Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 21]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGhl...YdEG66E0_5Nghj

Old 06-24-2016, 10:58 AM

lion-5
On the contrary,
Order the believers

Added to that-
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying---------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
this gift to you
that man -naek is lie
read what who Mohamed killed this man

Jabir may Allah be pleased with him, "the woman said to her mother Marwan bounced ordered the Prophet, peace be upon him to show them Islam, the Tabet(repentance) otherwise killed, and she refuses to hand over killing" (directed by Daaraqutni 3 - 118-119, and Bayhaqi in major Sunan 8 - 203. attribution weak, see Ghaleel 8-125 talk number: 2472).
and who killed em-kerfa --she is woman -read --oh -lion --
Messenger of mercy killing old em-kerfa
em-kerfa is the girl Fatima Rabia ibn Badr bin Amr Alfsarah from the tribe of Bani fazaza

she is poet of my dearest Arabs who proverbial in the pride and strength of it is said: "Dearest mother em -kerfa

she incited people to Prophet Muhammad

He sent in the sixth year of the migration of Zaid bin Haritha in secret and killed her

As tying her legs with a rope and then the link between the Baerin even constructed rip

she great old woman.

. Then he carries her head to the city( al-medena -almenora) to know that they had killed

Girl was also killed asmee bent Marwan
This is the source

The Ministry of Islamic Affairs site, Endowments, Call and Guidance of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Biography Maghazi part I mentioned a secret girl killed asmee bent Marwan

And after it was revealed these facts, Muslims of this black history evades the Prophet of mercy

This information from the books Muslims
It is the old argument you

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-04-2016 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Red text is reserved for moderator actions

Old 06-24-2016, 11:03 AM

A personal struggle within one's self to submit to Allah, fight evil within one's self, achieve higher moral and educational standards - Inner Jihad.
Jihad against evil, injustice and oppression within one's self, family and society - Social Jihad.
Jihad against all that prevents Muslims from servitude to God (Allah), people from knowing Islam, defense of a Muslim society (country), retribution against tyranny, and/or when a Muslim is removed from their homeland by force - Physical Jihad or an armed struggle.

The Quran defines physical Jihad as being the highest level of Jihad that one can undertake. Its reward is eternal Paradise. Muslims also know that all humans are accountable for what they have done during their life on this earth. Muslims will be asked about what they did with their lives and their level of submission to Allah on the Day of Judgment.

In Islam, there is no such thing as holy war. This terminology was generated in Europe during the Crusades and their war against Muslims.

The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Order the believers

Added to that-
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying
---------------------------------------------
Are you a dialogue
Or transfer only
This talk has no value
Because the verses of the Koran is the most important
The verses of the Koran Lynette know is blood and death

Old 06-24-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post
someone told me
These views and interaction of many members and friends of the non-Muslim

Yes month of fasting is the big gift for Muslims. They fast in it for God. They believe that with Fasting they earn many good gifts from God.

\\\

I have read your article and trust me this will me learn Quran Online with Tajweed from Best Online Quran Teachers

\\\\\\\\

Which makes you wonder just how wel do they practice Islam. Ramadan is our holiest month and all fighting even minor disagreements among friends are forbidden.

\/////
I hate fasting just from meat for 49 days, so I respect Muslims who faste from all food

\\\\\\

. The Holy Qur'an is the best guide to life. Thank you for your input on this thread.

\\\
Anyone who acts against the guidance in the Qur'an is not practicing Islam. Fighting in the sacred months is forbidden except to safeguard your existence and prevent further persecution.

Ramadan in Karachi begins on Tuesday. The last time I was in Karachi was in May 1964 for three weeks. Ice cream there tasted quite nice. My hotel was on the main Bandar Road and traffic was quite unbelievably high even then. Since then, I have landed in Karachi a couple of times but only in transit.

Fasting has always helped me health-wise. My health has always improved by the end of the month. Fasting is not prescribed for health reasons but to be conscious of Allah to prevent yourself from doing evil actions. Ignorant people on both sides of the fence do not understand the real reason for fasting.

Fasting is not a rigid law in Islam but only those are required to fast who can fast without damaging health. If unable to fast in Ramadan, it can be done afterwards. Only those make it rigid who are ignorant about it. As a child, it was quite fun to fast but not fun when I had to break it in the afternoon due to thirst. My parents would insist that I break it if I can't bear it.

I am eagerly looking forward to Ramadan this time, as usual. There is possibility that I may visit Pakistan for the first week of the month of Ramadan (not Karachi in the south but Gilgit and the K2 area in the north).

I wish all my peaceful brothers and sisters a blessed month and spiritual happiness. May Allah bless you all!
\\\

In my opinion it means you do not know the definition of a Muslim. A Muslim is a person who submits to Allaah*swt( to the best of his ability. the need for "Ritual", Procedures" Requirements come with responsibility that develops as the individual matures and learns. No one is denied being muslim as long as they do not know how, for reasons beyond their control.

the "covenent" is only required if there is reason you know there is one. If for reasons beyond your control you have no way of knowing nothing is required. Being Muslim is the default state of our creation. It only changes as we gain the ability to choose with sincerity and knowledge.

\\\

So, if I understand correctly you fast from sunrise to sundown, yes? Does that mean you can have sexual relations at night (or from dusk till dawn, if I may).

\\////

Sounds like a contest to see who is more devoted to their dogma. Of course you would say that because you are biased just like the poster is biased towards his religion. Chances are high that you live in a Christian country with a Christian family. You didn't choose your religion; the geography of your birth chose it for you.

\\\

From above:

Nonetheless, there have been reports of some shops continuing to refuse to sell water and eating and drinking in public remain illegal under the country’s laws for “respecting Ramadan”.

Even in karachi you will find concessions are made for those that would be harmed by fasting. they just are not allowed to be publicly visible. i am a little bit Familiar with Katachi I have Grand-Children there. My oldest son-in-law is from they He and my Daughter travel back and forth, theier kids prefer life in Pakistani to Texas so stay in Karachi although they were born in Texas.
\\

The virtue of reading the Quran Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 22]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhkb...YdEG66E0_5Nghj

Death comes suddenly Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 21]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGhl...YdEG66E0_5Nghj
He was fasting hypocrites

He Siam appearances and shrieking and it is not a real fast
That Christ rejected this kind of fasting
Read the Gospel even know the difference

Old 06-28-2016, 08:31 AM

Someone told me

Christ fasted, so should you.
At least try it, once.
refugees and travelers are exempt from fasting according to The Quran;
a provision from The merciful God
of abundant sustenance reminding us by trial of human carnal needs.

everyone suffers in famines, civilization is a precarious state

so

The Gospel has been distorted

Matthew - Mark - Luke - John
Recognized by the scientists themselves Christians

Moderator cut: Four videos removed. Far too long for a browser page load.

The most important thing is the Ten Commandments, which will lead you to Islam easily

Someone told me

/////
Thanks for sharing info, I know what your point is. I am just throwing my opinion.
One can’t just compare Jesus with current day Christians. One need to understand the dominant race in Christianity and their background, how they accepted this religion and how it impacted their daily lives.
Jesus was a Prophet, like Abraham, Moses and Muhammed peace be upon them.
The Christians of today's days are product of Roman Empire’s conveniently adoption of Jesus’ religion in 3rd century.
The Europeans had a mixed and scattered culture for thousands of years, with pagan beliefs and other fairy tales dominating the landscape.
With the advent of Christianity in Europe, the locals adopted the religion very quickly, as it did not confronted with their life styles and culture.
Under Constantine who imported (officially) the religion in Europe, Romans ensured that the new religion is in full compliance to their culture and rituals.
For example, during the counsel of Nicaea several aspects of belief systems were standardized before masses (of Europe, non-Semitics, Caucasians) can have a hold onto different version of Bible or common daily life practices of Orthodox Jews. The East Bazentine, new Roman Empire to the central Europe and pockets of other areas in North were mainly pagan at that time. So sculptures, divine figures, certain celebrations, festivities were part of their social life. Moral values were as good as any other region of that time (The middle-east that had Jewish population and influence on others were considered very conservatives, so you can imagine what was going on in Europe), drinking and pork eating was normal and commonly practiced.
So the importer of the new religion made sure that standards set by Bible for Isrealites must not collide with the relaxed (no restrictions) attitude of Europeans towards religion. They customized the religion to best suite the new tenants that eventually became the torch bearer of Christianity within few centuries. The original followers and preachers fell in the background and eventually forgotten. The religion totally changed and took new course where the founder died for the sins, giving followers clean chit to do whatever they do, keep His sculpture in Church, follow the re-branded customs of pagans with renewed stories linked to Jesus for every celebration and festivals, drink and eat pork as before and create excuses (from Jesus’ life) for everything that they do against the Ten Commandments.
\\\

\\\Someone told me
I agree with you that we have plenty of fake Christian who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ but their actions show otherwise.

\\\\\

\\
This is the problem of all Christians mostly

Trinity and the dimension of oneness

So there's no relationship with Jesus Christ peace be upon him at all

On the contrary,

Rules and the basics of Islam do not change no matter how long

Not a shame to go wrong , but a shame that insists your fault , so it divides scientists among the illiterate and ignorant , a big difference , illiterate man its container is empty, accept anything that is placed in it, educated illiterate is very easy, man pot itself empty accept you for anything , but a fool is which filled its container fallacies , and relationships are incorrect , not confirmed by reality , so there is great hardship in to convince him of the right , is stems from the rules is incorrect , the relationships are not confirmed by the fact, fool is the one who knows , but it does not work , including teaching , or is the one that involves concepts , and relationships , and perspectives wrong or incorrect ,

Allah Subhânahů wa Ta’âlâ mentions in the Holy Qur’an, “If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah’s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.”
(Qur’an, 4:110)
(“Every son of Adam makes mistakes, and the best ofthose who make mistakes are those who repent.”(Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2499,

One principle in the true Gospel true Torah and the Holy Koran

53. Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Surah Az-Zumar

Go directly to the Creator
He asked for forgiveness and remorse and not to return to sin again

There is no intermediary to reveal his mistakes

And take an instrument for forgiveness from the church

This is a particular delusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwN29eCUUc

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-04-2016 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Too many videos in one post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or