U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-28-2016, 08:32 AM
 
204 posts, read 109,363 times
Reputation: 15

Advertisements

Lots and lots of non-Muslims who wants to learn rituals of Ramadan for Muslims
And sends thanks and gratitude to that information

Alhamdulillah

, please favor us by sharing your experience of the recent Ramadan fast, particularly the Laylat al-Qadr.
see the results


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Je6oEOws




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFt0Q2vPLqI


There are other special features in Ramadan.
The Last Ten Nights
1. “Indeed we have revealed it (the Quran) in the Honored Night.
2. And what will explain to you what the Honored Night is?
3. The Honored Night is better than a thousand months.
4. In it, the angels descend as well as the Spirit (Gabriel) by the permission of their Lord, with all types of decrees.
5. ‘Peace’ it is until the rising of dawn.” (Quran:97:1-5)

It was Ramadan in which the Quran was revealed from the heavens to the Earth. More specifically, it was one of the last ten nights of this blessed month. The Prophet said:
“Seek the Honored Night in the last ten.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
On that night, worship and good deeds are better than performing them for a thousand months, as mentioned in the verses above. Thus the Prophet would increase his worship by staying awake the whole night in worship.


“When he entered the [last] ten [nights] of Ramadan, the Prophet would ‘rollup his sleeves’ and give life to the whole night, and waken his family.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
Muslims in Ramadan seek this Honored Night in order that they may be given an increase in reward. Muslims spend the whole night in worship, from praying the taraweeh prayer to reading the Quran, supplicating to God, and praying extra voluntary prayers. During these nights, there is even an extra

congregational prayer held in the mosques which lasts for about an hour and a half to two hours up until the time of the predawn meal. Nights are alive with worship, and people for these ten nights expend all efforts in doing so, seeking that they may have spent the Honored Night in the worship of God. The Prophet said:

“Whoever stood in prayer in the Honored Night, believing in God and hoping for His reward, all his previous sins will be forgiven.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Ramadan is a month of forgiveness, and people hope that they will people from those who are saved from the Fire:
“God chooses who will be saved from the Fire (in Ramadan), and that is every night.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

For this reason in Ramadan, people fast, pray, and seek the Honored Night in order that they may be forgiven for their shortcomings and enter Paradise.

Ten days of Ramadan

Have the advantage of a private
the night of Al-Qadr
21
Or 23-25-27-29
AlQadar night Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 19]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9w...5Nghj&index=28


I am Sayim for Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 23]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0w7...5Nghj&index=24
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-28-2016, 02:16 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,173 times
Reputation: 204
Yes, all the simple Christian knows that does not have the original copy of the Gospel
He also knows that the word of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Callus which it disciples
So we do not lie, and we know these facts
Because we care about the teachings
Each Nerjmat Gospel based on the following fact
Gospel translates in meaning and not in his own words
So we are sincere
Do not lie
While lying Gndma Koran says that the Word of God
The proof is the terrorist and his teachings

While lying Gndma Koran says that the Word of God
The proof is the terror of his teachings and the teachings of evil
And his teachings in the deployment of cheap sex
And Nabih life filled with evil and sexual desires
He even attacked the sanctity of God
In the story of his marriage to his son Zaid wife
Prophet steal his son's wife
And also marry Samarra after the slaughter of her husband
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2016, 03:26 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 754,734 times
Reputation: 435
OMG! Here we go again!

TERROR AT TURKISH AIRPORT
'BRUSSELS-STYLE' ATTACK

Istanbul International Terminal Rocked By Blasts, Gunfire...
BOMBERS BLOW THEMSELVES UP AFTER POLICE FIRED...
Two terrorists threw explosive devices...
AT LEAST 28 DEAD, 60+ REPORTED INJURED...
Armed men seen fleeing terminal after blasts...
Recent bombings in Istanbul targeted tourists...

Who did this?

Christians? NO!
Scientologists? NO!
Jews? NO!
Atheists? NO!
Wiccans? NO!
MUSLIMS? YES!! AGAIN!

Two deadly bombings in Istanbul earlier this year were blamed on Muslim jihadis. In early June a car suicide bomb killed twelve people in the central Vezneciler district of Istanbul in an attack claimed by Muslims.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-04-2016 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Don't use red text
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 01:41 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 754,734 times
Reputation: 435
And here we go again!!

Muslims Seize Hostages at Bangladesh Restaurant and Detonate Explosives

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-04-2016 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Red is reserved for moderator actions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 07:19 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,311,550 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
OMG! Here we go again!

TERROR AT TURKISH AIRPORT
'BRUSSELS-STYLE' ATTACK

Istanbul International Terminal Rocked By Blasts, Gunfire...
BOMBERS BLOW THEMSELVES UP AFTER POLICE FIRED...
Two terrorists threw explosive devices...
AT LEAST 28 DEAD, 60+ REPORTED INJURED...
Armed men seen fleeing terminal after blasts...
Recent bombings in Istanbul targeted tourists...


Who did this?

Christians? NO!
Scientologists? NO!
Jews? NO!
Atheists? NO!
Wiccans? NO!
MUSLIMS? YES!! AGAIN!

Two deadly bombings in Istanbul earlier this year were blamed on Muslim jihadis. In early June a car suicide bomb killed twelve people in the central Vezneciler district of Istanbul in an attack claimed by Muslims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
And here we go again!!

Muslims Seize Hostages at Bangladesh Restaurant and Detonate Explosives

Have you noticed that the terrorists mostly target Muslims? Do you think the majority of us support them or agree with their concept of Islam?
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-04-2016 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Red text removed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 10:11 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,173 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Have you noticed that the terrorists mostly target Muslims? Do you think the majority of us support them or agree with their concept of Islam?
Do you think that the United States is supporting terrorists ?????

OK
Would the United States also supports the Turks when they slaughtered a million Christian Armenians
Was US Almnhdh support Muhammad in his wars
In the Arabian Gulf
The US military supports the interests of the United States of America
And the Gulf states gave him the money until it hits Iraq
But have you heard that the US military was fighting the infidels ???
You're in the US military as it claims
Have you ever heard in church or US military commanders say they are fighting Iraqis infidels ????
I wish you to separate politics from religion
in the United States
Because the United States is acting as its supreme interests
If the United States was a Christian and army want to protect
Or announced that they want to deploy Christian
You will have the right to reject this policy
But you're in the US military to protect the highest interests of your country
You must differentiate between the interests and religion
Islam says that human beings Kfar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 01:56 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,590,726 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Have you noticed that the terrorists mostly target Muslims? Do you think the majority of us support them or agree with their concept of Islam?
This is why I always state the issue is not with Muslims [some like all humans are unfortunately born with evil tendencies] but with Islam itself.
Islam in part [not whole] has malignant evil laden elements.

Islam is presented in such a way that Islam itself must be defended at all costs [even with a Muslim's life] in the cause of Allah if there are threats to Islam, i.e. Allah's religion.

The fact is there is a percentile [we agree 20%, could be more] of Muslims [like all humans] has active evil tendencies. This is a potential pool of 300 millions evil prone Muslims around the world.
Therefore the 80% of moderates are not likely [with exceptions] to commit evil and violence against non-Muslims and other Muslims.

When the evil prone Muslims within the pool of 300 million perceived a threat against Islam from any source [including other Muslims] they will take it as their religious duty to eliminate that threat which include fighting and killing as sanction by Allah in the Quran [expounded and emphasized in the Ahadith, tafsir].

The problem is there is no central authority to modulate their perception threat against Islam and any thing they do not feel good is a threat, e.g. even drawing of cartoons, the mere existence of non-Muslims and the likes.

Therefore as long as Islam exists anywhere [with a certain number of believers] there is a 99% certainty there will be violence committed in direct relation to the Quran and Islam by SOME [not all, not you] Muslims who are evil prone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 06:25 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,311,550 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
This is why I always state the issue is not with Muslims [some like all humans are unfortunately born with evil tendencies] but with Islam itself.
Islam in part [not whole] has malignant evil laden elements.

Islam is presented in such a way that Islam itself must be defended at all costs [even with a Muslim's life] in the cause of Allah if there are threats to Islam, i.e. Allah's religion.

The fact is there is a percentile [we agree 20%, could be more] of Muslims [like all humans] has active evil tendencies. This is a potential pool of 300 millions evil prone Muslims around the world.
Therefore the 80% of moderates are not likely [with exceptions] to commit evil and violence against non-Muslims and other Muslims.

When the evil prone Muslims within the pool of 300 million perceived a threat against Islam from any source [including other Muslims] they will take it as their religious duty to eliminate that threat which include fighting and killing as sanction by Allah in the Quran [expounded and emphasized in the Ahadith, tafsir].

The problem is there is no central authority to modulate their perception threat against Islam and any thing they do not feel good is a threat, e.g. even drawing of cartoons, the mere existence of non-Muslims and the likes.

Therefore as long as Islam exists anywhere [with a certain number of believers] there is a 99% certainty there will be violence committed in direct relation to the Quran and Islam by SOME [not all, not you] Muslims who are evil prone.

While you see this as a problem:


Quote:
The problem is there is no central authority to modulate their perception threat against Islam and any thing they do not feel good is a threat, e.g. even drawing of cartoons, the mere existence of non-Muslims and the likes.

It simply means Islam is not an organization. It is all about individual actions, not the following of clergy. No person represents Islam, they only represent their own views and opinions.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 06:45 AM
 
204 posts, read 109,363 times
Reputation: 15
Islam prohibits adopting children. Period. Adoption in the technical sense is not allowed in Muslim Shriah law. This is because Allah does not like this gesture of adopting orphan children. Muhammad Rushed Ridha states, "Allah prohibited adoption in Islam and annulled all the judgements pertaining to adoption. The most important one of which was the prohibition of the wife of the adopted son to the fostering father as though he is the natural father. So Allah commanded his prophet to marry Zainab Bint Jahsh in order to abolish pagan custom


"It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disbelieves Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plane error." [Noble Quran 33:36]

Thus Zaynab and Zayd were married, but separated as they were from totally different social backgrounds, and their marital life was far from peaceful.

Zaynab was biased and from the very beginning the relations were always strained. Zayd felt that the respect and importance that a husband should get from his wife was never given to him. Disappointed in his marriage, he went to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and told him that he was very upset as he and Zaynab seemed totally incompatible. The advice that he received from his mentor, Allah has incorporated in the Noble Quran,

"Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." [Noble Quran 33:37]

But in spite of all the best efforts the marriage did not work out, and finally he divorced Zaynab.

Arabs thought it was wrong for a man to marry the widow or divorcee of his adopted son. Allah wanted to abolish this uncivilized custom, so He sent the Angel Jibril to tell the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in secret that Zaynab would one day be his wife. He was very distressed as it was against the accepted norm of behavior. He feared social censure and was very ashamed and embarrassed at the implications. But the decision had been made in the heavens by Allah and soon he received the revelation,

"And (remember) when you said to him (Zayd bin Harithah) on whom Allah has bestowed grace (by guiding him to Islam) and you have done favour (by manumitting him): "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." But you hid in yourself that which Allah will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., their saying that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allah had a better right that you should fear Him. So when Zayd had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them. And Allah's Command must be fulfilled." [Noble Quran 33:37]

When Zaynab completed her period of waiting, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) sent her a proposal through Zayd bin Harithah. When he went to her, she was kneading dough; keeping his back turned to her, he gave her the Prophet's message, that he wanted her to join the select group of the Mothers of the believers. She said she could not answer immediately, but would have to consult her Maker. She began praying to Allah for guidance. She was still in the middle of her prayer, when the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) received a revelation that the marriage had already been performed in the Heavens by Allah Himself. After this Heavenly order, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) immediately went to Zaynab without observing any of the formalities that were observed with acquaintances and friends. He did not inform her in advance nor did ask for permission. There are some exceptional points to be noted regarding this marriage.

Only the order of the Quran was based as a guardian or a witness.

It abolished a barbaric custom that equated a blood relationship with an adoptive one; in which the father could not marry an adopted son's ex-wife or widow.

Zaynab used to say very proudly to the other Mother of the Believers that her marriage had been performed not by her family but by Allah above the Heavens with His beloved Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).

When the hypocrites criticized the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) for this marriage, Allah replied,

"There is no blame on the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in that which Allah has made legal for him. That has been Allah's way with those who have passed away of (the Prophets of) old. And the Command of Allah is a decree determined. Those who convey the Message of Allah and fear Him, and fear none save Allah. And Sufficient is Allah as a Reckoner." [Noble Quran 33:38-39]

And to clarify the finer points still further he revealed Ayat which again are part of Surat Al-Ahzab,

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything." [Noble Quran 33:40]

On this occasion Allah revealed the order clarifying the position of adopted sons as,

"Nor has he made your adopted sons your real sons. That is but your saying with your mouths. But Allah says the truth, and He guides to the (Right) Way. Call them (the adopted sons) by (the names of) their fathers, that is more just with Allah." [Noble Quran 33:4-5]




(Sura al-Ahzab Q.33: 37): "We married her off to you so that there would be no objection for believers in respect to their adopted sons' wives once they have accomplished their purpose with them. God's command must be done!"

In the verse (33:37) there is stated a particular purpose for this revelation and action of Muhammad. It is not for himself, but it is for the future of the Muslim community. It is so that in future there may not be a problem if anybody (father-in-law) wants to marry the divorced wife of an adopted son. “We permitted you to marry her so that it may hence be legitimate and morally blameless for a believer to marry the wife of his adopted son.”
Inspirations II - The marriage of the Prophet to Zeinab bent Jahsh

see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rCyzhHIvYk

\\\\
Through your words
I can see clearly
You say to the Muslims

Do not apply the limits of Allah in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Any person who is on the whims do not care about the words of God

But

I'll tell you
Muslims can not be just like Christians or Jews
And invent a religion interpolated
Appropriate to the whims of personal

In the end

Everyone will die and meet God face to face

What will you say?
And you know the truth!!!!!

(46) And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
(47) And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.


(49) And judge, [O Muammad], between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has revealed to you. And if they turn away – then know that Allah only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.
(50) Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].

\\\\\

western thinkers said about Islam
Islam came like a flood of light – it illumined the entire environment. Its charm captivated so many that they moved into its fold – but those who, for a variety of reasons, did not enter its fold, were also spellbound. They could not help admiring its beauty, splendor and grandeur. They confessed its greatness and paid tributes to it. Their evidence is important in one respect – it comes from those who are not within it, from many who have, on the whole, been rather antagonistic; but they too had to admit its unique features, its serenity that casts its spell on all and sundry. It is a selection of such evidence that we now present.

ISLAM – A Simple, Humanitarian and Attractive Religion

“Islam had the power of peacefully conquering souls by the simplicity of its theology, the clearness of its dogma and principles, and the definite number of the practices which it demands. In contrast to Christianity which has been undergoing continual transformation since its origin, Islam has remained identical with itself.”

(Jean L’heureux, Etude sur L’Islamisme P.35)

“Two features in the Creed of Islam have always specially attracted me. One is the God conception, the other is its unquestionable sincerity – a tremendous asset in human affairs, the religious aspect of them especially. After all, sincerity is almost divine and like love covers a multitude of sins.”

(Major Arthur Glyn Leonard, Islam – Her Moral and Spiritual Value, London, 1927).

“Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideals of Islam, because as I read in the Quran I find those dynamic principles of life, not mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of life suited to the whole world.”

(Sarojini Naidu, Lecture on The Ideals of Islam vide Speeches and Writings of Sarojini Naidu, Madras, 1918, P 167)


“The rise of Islam is perhaps the most amazing event in human history. Springing from a land and a people alike previously negligible, Islam spread within a century over half the earth, shattering great empires, overthrowing long established religions, remolding the souls of races, and building up a whole new world – the world of Islam.”



“The closer we examine this development the more extraordinary does it appear. The other great religions won their way slowly, by painful struggle, and finally triumphed with the aid of powerful monarchs converted to the new faith. Christianity had its Constantine, Buddhism its Asoka, and Zoroastrianism its Cyrus, each lending to his chosen cult the mighty force of secular authority. Not so Islam. Arising in a desert land sparsely inhabited by a nomad race previously undistinguished in human annals, Islam sallied forth on its great adventure with the slenderest human backing and against the heaviest material odds. Yet Islam triumphed with seemingly miraculous ease, and a couple of generations saw the Fiery Crescent borne victorious from the Pyrenees to the Himalayas and from the deserts of Central Asia to the deserts of Central Africa… Muhammad, an Arab of the Arabs, was the very incarnation of the soul of his race. Preaching a simple, austere monotheism, free from priest-craft or elaborate doctrinal trappings, he tapped the wellsprings of religious zeal always present in the Semitic heart. Forgetting the chronic rivalries and blood feuds which had consumed their energies in internecine strife, and welded into a glowing unity by the fire of their new-found faith, the Arabs poured forth from their deserts to conquer the earth for Allaah, the One True God…”

“They (Arabs) were no bloodthirsty savages, bent solely on loot and destruction. On the contrary, they were an innately gifted race, eager to learn and appreciative of the cultural gifts which older civilisations had to bestow. Intermarrying freely and professing a common belief, conquerors and conquered rapidly fused, and from this fusion arose a new civilisation, the Saracenic civilisation, in which the ancient cultures of Greece, Rome and Persia were revitalised by the Arab genius and the Islamic spirit. For the first three centuries of its existence (650-1000 CE) the realm of Islam was the most civilized and progressive portion of the world. Studded with splendid cities, gracious mosques, and quiet universities where the wisdom of the ancient world was preserved and appreciated, the Muslim world offered a striking contrast to the Christian West, then sunk in the night of the Dark Ages.”

(A.M Lothrop Stoddard, Ph.D., The New World of Islam, London 1932, p. 1-3).

“There can be no question but that, with its pure monotheism, and a code founded in the main on justice and humanity, Islam succeeds in raising to a higher level races sunk in idolatry and fetishism, like those of Central Africa, and that in some respects, notably in that of temperance, it materially improves the morality of such peoples.”

(Sir William Muir, Mohamed and Islam, London, 1895 p.246)
\\\
someone told me

Now that really is the pot calling the kettle black. No Xtian baptism of blood? You're having us on, surely.
It's probably time you read about Hypatia...who was torn to pieces by a hysterical Christian mob in AD 415.
Hypatia of Alexandria.

Her death was the clarion call for the murder of thousands of so-called 'heretics' throughout Egypt and the wholesale destruction and defacing of countless monuments and temples which are an irreparable loss to us all.

Then you might have a butchers at the history of the Catholic Church from its inception, and read its OWN account of the millions who died at the hands of its fanatical followers. In Central America and South Ameriac alone more than fifteen millions perished at the hands of the Clergy, or their minions, and that was comparitively recently, in the 16th Century.

I commend the words of Christopher Columbus to you, spoken when he first set foot on the island of Dominica:

"I certify to you that, with the help of God, we shall powerfully enter in your country and shall make war against you ... and shall subject you to the yoke and obedience of the Church ... and shall do you all mischief that we can, as to vassals who do not obey and refuse to receive their lord and resist and contradict him."

If you substitute the word 'Allah' for 'God', 'Islam' for 'Church' and 'Mohammed' for 'Lord' this would not sound out of place on the lips of any contemporary fanatical 'Mullah'.

In less than 10 years after Columbus landed in the Indies, more than EIGHT MILLION indians has been exterminated at the hands of the 'merciful priests' of the Catholic Church.

Need I mention the Crusades? Or the Albigensians and Cathars who were brutally murdered, tortured and raped by their fellow 'loving Christians' in their tens of thousands in the 13th Century because they refused to accept the authority of the Pope?

You really should read a little history before making such sweeping statements.

\\\

2

examble;

George Bush and Dick Cheney killed WAAAYYYYYY more than 3,000 people. All I mostly see are people like you dancing in the streets and saying it was justified.



the recent developments in the United States including hijacking planes, terrorizing innocent people and shedding blood, constitute a form of injustice that cannot be tolerated by Islam, which views them as gross crimes and sinful acts. Secondly: any Muslim who is aware of the teachings of his religion and who adheres to the directives of the Holy Qur'an and the sunnah (the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad) will never involve himself in such acts, because they will invoke the anger of God Almighty and lead to harm and corruption on earth. "-


"You must know Islam's firm position against all these terrible crimes. The world must know that Islam is a religion of peace and mercy and goodness; it is a religion of justice and guidance ... Islam has forbidden violence in all its forms. It forbids the hijacking airplanes, ships and other means of transport, and it forbids all acts that undermine the security of the innocent. - 'Abdulaziz bin' Abdallah Al-Ashaykh, chief mufti of Saudi Arabia

"As a human community we must be vigilant and careful to oppose these pernicious and shameless evils, which are not justified by any sane logic, nor by the religion of Islam." -

"Any attack on innocent people is unlawful and contrary to shari'a (Islamic law). ... Muslims must safeguard the lives, honor and property of Christians and Jews. Attacking them contradicts shari'a. "

What idols were your ancestors worshipping when they slaughtered all those women as witches, burned heretics, and oh let's talk about treatment of the Jews now, shall we?



Christian America is bombing Muslim Iraq and Afghanistan, bombed Libya and wants to bomb Syria and Iran. That is the here and now. The US must have the largest number of Protestant Christians of any nation and the largest number of guns and other weapons.


so


Whatever the group or organization in western countries or Islamic

They will find justifications and reasons for the wrong deeds

Away from the teachings of God in the West or the East
This is why
Rebellious hearts to the creator of heaven and earth



I am talking about Islam

'm Not talking about political movements and terrorist playoffs

Basically

Islam , not applied in any state by state governor in this days

Therefore

Islam must be applied first and correctly

At that time,
You will not believe what you will see

Edit - Mercy - the progress and prosperity

And more than you can imagine


WHY DO YOU KILL ZAID? YouTube

\\\

صحفى أمريكي يفضح دور أمريكا فى العالم العربى والاسلامي



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuogUDHetA8


Any disaster in the world

demonize Islam in the media


It is Islam that scares them, Islam is spreading

despite the
Offender is possible to be a Christian or Jew

Islam is the second most widely practiced religion in France after Roman Catholicism by many faithful. With a total estimated 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe. The majority of Muslims in France belong to the Sunni community.

Islam is the religion that is in perfect harmony with human nature and that preached by all prophets since the dawn of humanity. Other religions today, such as Christianity and Judaism,
original teachings were either altered or lost and what remains today of these religions is a mixture of truths and lies.
Islam
The only religion that has been preserved

Prophets of Islam is the only true religion, which manages all areas of human life, including the religious, moral considerations, the harmonious development of society and the personal development of individuals, and it is the duty of every human being to study this religion to ensure its veracity and to practice it and make it a lifestyle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 06:47 AM
 
204 posts, read 109,363 times
Reputation: 15
From a study of the Holy Quran and Traditions of the Holy Prophet, it transpires that there are three objectives of Zakat (poor-due). One is basic and specific and the other two are secondary and collective.

The basic and essential objective of Zakat is purification of the soul. It cures the lust for wealth, infuses the feat Allah in mans heart and makes one amenable to good deeds. The Holy Quran says: And away from it (Hell) shall be kept the most pious one, who gives away his wealth in order to purify himself. (XCIL:17-18)

On another occasion Allah addresses and exhorts the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) in these words: Take alms of their wealth, wherewith you may cleanse and purify them. (9: 103)
These verses make the real importance of Zakat quite clear: it aims to emancipate the heart from temporal preoccupations and purifies the soul.
It is an acknowledged fact that the love of material things is the real enemy of prayer. It turns a man away from Allah and the After-life. The Holy Prophet once said: The root of all evil is the love of worldly things. (Mishkat)

Although temporal love includes many things the most powerful and dangerous of all is the love of material wealth. The Holy Prophet has, therefore, regarded it as the greatest of all evils for the Muslims: The trial for my Ummah is wealth. (Tirmidhi)
If a Muslim can save himself from the lure of wealth, he will be able to protect himself from many other vices.

Because of its basic aim and purpose, poor-due is known as zakat in Islam. Literally it means both purification and growth. To give a portion of ones income to the needy for the pleasure of Allah is called Zakat because it purifies the soul. It must, however, be remembered that the aim of zakat is achieved only when its payment is motivated by sincere desire and practical effort. The pleasure of Allah should be the first and foremost consideration while paying Zakat. It must be free from every other motive.

Zakat should be paid out of the income earned only by fair and honest means. Whatever is paid should be respectable. If cheap and worthless stuff is given in zakat it will go in vain. It will be no better than a hypocritical gesture.
Zakats beneficiary should neither be made to feel grateful for it, nor should his feelings and self-respect be hurt. Otherwise, Zakat will cease to have any meaning.

One secondary objective of the poor-due is to provide basic necessities to poor Muslims. The Holy Prophet said: Verily Allah has ordained the payment of Zakat on them (Muslims). It will be taken from the rich and returned to the poor. (Muslim)
These Traditions make it quite obvious that there is also a social and economic aspect of the poor-due without which its Islamic concept remains incomplete.

The other secondary objective of Zakat is the help and support of Islam. While giving the details of the beneficiaries of Zakat the Holy Quran says: The alms are only for the poor and the needy, and for those who collect them, and those whose hearts are to be reconciled, and to free the captives and the debtors and for the cause of Allah, and for the wayfarers. (9:60)
The words the cause of Allah denote the struggle waged for Islam


Dr. Zakir Naik Q&A Wealth, Zakat and its testing in Islam



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuEhOJyZpo


Itikaf is a form of worship. It is formed by staying in a Mosque for a certain time. It is Ehtiyat that one should stay with the intention to worship Allah by praying formal or informal prayers although prayer is not a condition therein.

The time for this form of worship could be anytime when one is allowed to fast. The best time is the month of Ramadan, especially, the last ten days.

Conditions for I'tikaf during Ramadhan:

1. Intention as in the rest of the worship acts. It is necessary that the intention be made at the beginning of Itikaf so that the rule, requiring the worship act to be completed with intention, be followed thoroughly from the beginning to the end. The decision made at the beginning of the night to start Itikaf from the beginning of the following day will be open to objection. However, if one decides to start it from the beginning of the night it is not an offense to do so.

One is not allowed to change one's mind from one Itikaf to another of the same qualities or different.

2. Belief in Islam.

3. Freedom from mental illness.

4. Fasting; thus the Itikaf of one who cannot fast for some reason is not valid.

5. Duration; which is three continuous days at least. It could be more but not less than three days.

If it is started from the beginning of a day the two nights in between will be part of the duration. Less than three days is not considered Itikaf.

That it must take place in one of these Mosques: (a) The holy Mosque in Makkah, (b) the holy Mosque of the Prophet in Medina, (c) the holy Mosque of Kufa, (d) the holy Mosque of Basrah, and (e) the Mosque which is assigned for the Friday prayer in any town or city. It is Ehtiyat, however, to complete it in any of the first four Mosques.

The roof and basement of a Mosque is part of the same and it is valid to complete Etikaf in such places of a Mosque.

Permission of the people whose permission are required such as the master for the slave, husband and parents for the wife and children if this will be against the right of the husband or causes trouble to the parents.

6. Completing it in the Mosque where it was started. Thus, going out of the Mosque without an acceptable reason will invalidate the Itikaf, regardless, one knows the rule or is ignorant or has gone out because of forgetfulness, except in the case of an emergency or one being forced or it is because of some need such as using wash room or having Taharat.

One is allowed to come out of the Mosque during Itikaf to take part in the burial of a deceased or to visit an ailing one; Going out of the Mosque for a time long enough to cause the Itikaf to become as non-existing will be considered as invalidating the same, even if one has not done it out of one's own choice.

If one needs to have Ghusl/bath during the Itikaf and it is possible for him to have it inside the Mosque, and is not allowed to go out unless the reason for Ghusl requires him not to stay inside the Mosque.

Etikaf is originally an optional worship act but it may become obligatory because of a vow etc.

Things to avoid during Itikaf:

1. Having sex and also according to Ehtiyat kissing or playing with one's wife;

2. According to a necessary Ehtiyat causing a semen discharge,

3. And smelling perfumes for enjoyment; it is not an offense if one cannot enjoy the perfume because of some defect in his smelling ability.

4. Selling or buying in the form of a business deal, according to a necessary Ehtiyat; there is no offense to be occupied with allowable activities as sewing or writing etc., although it is a Mustahab Ehtiyat to avoid them too.

If one needs to buy something for food and there is no one to do the buying for him, it is not an offence for him to do it.

5. Expressing bitterness in talking about worldly or religious matters in order to prove one's ability, not the truth which is one of the best worships.

The contracts of buying or selling during Itikaf invalidate Itikaf, but such contracts will be valid.

If Itikaf is invalidated because of having sex even, during the night, expiation will be due; if it is invalidated by other things, there will be no expiation, although it is a Mustahab Ehtiyat in this case too.

The expiation for invalidating an Itikaf is to set free a slave or if this is not possible, fast for two consecutive months or if this also is not possible, feed sixty poor people.

Ramadan: The last 10 Days, Itikaf and Laylatul Qadr - Shaykh Yusuf Estes


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Us9e26qnA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top