Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 12:11 PM

17,481 posts, read 17,331,532 times

Advertisements

If Islam is a religion of peace then why after several past Muslim terrorist attacks have Muslims in different parts of the world celebrated in the streets? The most recent attacks in Tel Aviv was openly celebrated in Palestine and Turkey among other places. In the attacks in France, Muslims were celebrating openly in school classrooms in Brussels and Netherlands and other parts of the world.

Old 06-09-2016, 01:16 PM

3,639 posts, read 14,479 times
There are two sides to the argument. You are looking at only one side of the argument. Here is the other side:

I did not celebrate these terrorist attacks. My family did not celebrate these terrorist attacks. Therefore, Islam is religion of peace.

Old 06-09-2016, 02:21 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,156,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
There are two sides to the argument. You are looking at only one side of the argument. Here is the other side:

I did not celebrate these terrorist attacks. My family did not celebrate these terrorist attacks. Therefore, Islam is religion of peace.
Prove you did not celebrate. Your claim is an arbitrary assertion with no possible proof that you can give to back up your claim. As such, it is meaningless and should be ignored.

On the other hand, we have mountains of evidence in the form of videos and news reports of Muslims celebrating terrorist attacks.

Old 06-09-2016, 03:03 PM

3,639 posts, read 14,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Prove you did not celebrate. Your claim is an arbitrary assertion with no possible proof that you can give to back up your claim. As such, it is meaningless and should be ignored.
You give me proof that you did not celebrate and I will do the same. Fair enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
On the other hand, we have mountains of evidence in the form of videos and news reports of Muslims celebrating terrorist attacks.
You won't find me or my family in that "mountains of evidence". Is that proof not enough for you?

Old 06-09-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You give me proof that you did not celebrate and I will do the same. Fair enough?

You won't find me or my family in that "mountains of evidence". Is that proof not enough for you?
I did not make a claim either way so I don't have to prove what I did not say. Got that?

Nope, that you didn't get caught on camera is not proof that you didn't celebrate.

The point is: Muslims did celebrate the terrorist attacks.

Old 06-09-2016, 05:06 PM

33 posts, read 31,505 times
Muslims didnt celebrate terrorist attacks.Those who you call celebrating terrorist attacks arent muslim at all.They want to disparage the islam.Thats the deal.And media shows it like this.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:51 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,057,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
If Islam is a religion of peace then why after several past Muslim terrorist attacks have Muslims in different parts of the world celebrated in the streets? The most recent attacks in Tel Aviv was openly celebrated in Palestine and Turkey among other places. In the attacks in France, Muslims were celebrating openly in school classrooms in Brussels and Netherlands and other parts of the world.
6. {Fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing, Knowing} Al-Baqarah: 244
because they Believe in this verse from the Koran

Old 06-09-2016, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperguy View Post
Muslims didnt celebrate terrorist attacks.Those who you call celebrating terrorist attacks arent muslim at all.They want to disparage the islam.Thats the deal.And media shows it like this.
They were indeed Muslims. And Muslims were the terrorists. You can claim that they are not Muslims, but they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOSHX4VREV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpyWDRSNR7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRrxujTVbVA

Quran 3:151
Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Quran 7:4
How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them.

Quran 7:152
Lo! Those who chose the calf (for worship), terror from their Lord and humiliation will come upon them in the life of the world. Thus do We requite those who invent a lie.

Quran 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60
Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

Quran 17:59
And We refrain from sending the signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).

Quran 17:60
Behold! We told thee that thy Lord doth encompass mankind round about: We granted the vision which We showed thee, but as a trial for men,- as also the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Qur'an: We put terror (and warning) into them, but it only increases their inordinate transgression!

Quran 33:26
And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.

Quran 34:51
If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:2
He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Bani An-Nadir) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).

Old 06-09-2016, 07:13 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,348,411 times
It appears the simple minded always listen to whatever fear mongering news that feeds their particular POV..So after just reading the first page so far..I actually giggled..because it's so apparent...While You who suggest ALL Islam Muslims are terrorist..is NO different than some Muslim Country governed by Radical sort scream Jhihad against the West...

There's no difference in what I read here daily!! You fearful anti-muslim/Islam faith folks JUDGE ALL Muslims under the same blanket as does those extreme regimes who love to blanket ALL Western societies...

This tells it clearly!! People love to blame a WHOLE of whatever for the few who do evil acts...So Just like what's typed here daily..The Whole is blamed for the few..and even when an individual get called out or blamed..The constant trying to claim those calling out INDIVIDUAL behaviour as somehow calling out the WHOLE!!

The Only folks I read doing that are those who tend to always defend and deflect BAD things done by someone or group right into the LAP of the WHOLE!! It's been constant since I joined..and find it getting beyond ridiculous!!

Bottomline..The Few big Mouths..Multi Blodders who constantly bait..Blame (regardless of proof) someone or Culture/Religion/ Ethnicity for actions of the FEW!!! It's so transparent and it's done to deflect self identity with such biases and basically HATRED towards some segment of society...ALL behind an anonymous Nic..

Beat the drum of bigotry/opinionated rhetoric based on rumour, innuendo, doctored video, and mostly on just plain made up lies..Mostly not factual..( thus denials of facts) Sorry..Most informed people really aren't buying the Lies and multi threads and constant blogging of BS isn't going to alter the truth..

Carry on~~ Because this Thread exemplifies how truly driven fear mongers in order to drive the flames of FEAR..Is Not going to work..At least for those who actually take the time to look into allegations or theories....

Old 06-09-2016, 08:52 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,057,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
It appears the simple minded always listen to whatever fear mongering news that feeds their particular POV..So after just reading the first page so far..I actually giggled..because it's so apparent...While You who suggest ALL Islam Muslims are terrorist..is NO different than some Muslim Country governed by Radical sort scream Jhihad against the West...

There's no difference in what I read here daily!! You fearful anti-muslim/Islam faith folks JUDGE ALL Muslims under the same blanket as does those extreme regimes who love to blanket ALL Western societies...

This tells it clearly!! People love to blame a WHOLE of whatever for the few who do evil acts...So Just like what's typed here daily..The Whole is blamed for the few..and even when an individual get called out or blamed..The constant trying to claim those calling out INDIVIDUAL behaviour as somehow calling out the WHOLE!!

The Only folks I read doing that are those who tend to always defend and deflect BAD things done by someone or group right into the LAP of the WHOLE!! It's been constant since I joined..and find it getting beyond ridiculous!!

Bottomline..The Few big Mouths..Multi Blodders who constantly bait..Blame (regardless of proof) someone or Culture/Religion/ Ethnicity for actions of the FEW!!! It's so transparent and it's done to deflect self identity with such biases and basically HATRED towards some segment of society...ALL behind an anonymous Nic..

Beat the drum of bigotry/opinionated rhetoric based on rumour, innuendo, doctored video, and mostly on just plain made up lies..Mostly not factual..( thus denials of facts) Sorry..Most informed people really aren't buying the Lies and multi threads and constant blogging of BS isn't going to alter the truth..

Carry on~~ Because this Thread exemplifies how truly driven fear mongers in order to drive the flames of FEAR..Is Not going to work..At least for those who actually take the time to look into allegations or theories....
Islamist ideology shared by every Muslim
It is the ideology of seeking to spread and extensible
This is not hatred
European history is a struggle Urby Islamist
Read history and you will know that we speak the truth and not videos and Kids Games
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam