U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2016, 12:02 PM

2,826 posts, read 1,865,774 times

Advertisements

Suppose for a second, we take a look at two of the defining principles of Islam.

1. There is no god but Allah
2. And Muhammad is his prophet.

Okay, let's start with the first. Let's talk about what a prophet is and isn't, using other religions. Judaism, being also a Semitic religion, this is where we will start. Now, before I get too far into this, clear up something. Jesus was a prophet. Why? Because he made prophecies? Well, he did predict the destruction of the temple. But he was a prophet, because he did the job of a prophet, to warn and advise people back to God. Judaism was becoming increasingly fixated on its Temple, viewing it almost as a substitute for God. And the sacrifices made under Judaism were not only becoming rote, but increasingly monetary in their nature.

What is a False Prophet?

Quote:
There are two types of "false prophet" recognized in the Hebrew Bible ( Tanakh ): the one who claims to be a prophet in the name of idolatry, and the one who claims to be a prophet in the name of the God of Israel, but declares that any word or commandment ( Mitzvah ) which God has said no longer applies, or makes false statements in the name of God. A source for these is Deuteronomy 18:20, which refers to false prophets who claim to speak in the name of God. God's word is true eternally, so one who claims to speak in God's name but in fact diverges in any way from what God himself has said, logically cannot be inspired by divine authority.
It also should be noted that if anyone were to make a false prediction, the penalty under Judaism was death.

Is Muhammad Allah's prophet?

No.

In fact, Muhammad is not even a real prophet.

His first claim to legitimacy is that an angel came to him and told him the words of Islam, which he wrote down, more or less. Besides being an arrogant and self-aggrandizing story, it lacks even the basic characteristics of a true story. Not "I saw an angel, and felt compelled to share what I believe to be true." The Bible (and the Torah extension) is written by people who were influenced by symbolic events to share the divine (read, non-empirical) truth of God. On the other end, we have a wholly materialistic story that cannot be believed (angels, as general rule do not appear in solid form as a winged man). This story cannot be believed for the simple reason that it exists to prop up his validity as prophet (i.e. "I must be a prophet because an angel told me this"). Unsurprisingly, nobody believed him except maybe his family. It was only through the use of force that Islam spread.

But we won't talk about that, instead we will talk about the cultural climate of his homeland before Islam. There were polytheists, Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, and monotheists. You may ask, "what other monotheists, besides Jews and Christians?" Congratulations, you've been paying attention. You see, Muhammad's family was among those. They had some in common with other Semitic faiths but didn't follow the same customs or laws. Essentially, though, this area before Islam was an area of relative religious tolerance. Then this guy came and ****ed it all up.

Why is Muhammad not a prophet of Islam (or at all)?

1. He had to resort to a wild story in the first place to make his claim for religious leadership. I have written my own religious book, the Mune Shinri. You know the first thing I do? I tell people flatly that I wasn't inspired by any supernatural events, but moved by my own study of comparative world religion to find common points. This is me as a human, making a real claim, about what I understand to be true about the living God by studying several different existing religions. On the other end, we have a basic wild claim, where credibility must be taken on faith.
2. Supposedly Muhammad's words were the absolute word of God. And yet, Muhammad contradicts himself in several places. Eleven Qur'an Contradictions If something is from God, should it not be true today, tomorrow, yesterday, and 1000 years from now? Wouldn't you expect it to at least to be consistent given that an angel wanted you to know this? As I say, I wrote my own book. I did probably contradict myself. Why? Because I am a human, and learning as I go. That this did the same, however, is proof that he was not a true prophet. That he changed his mind means he was prophecying false, punishable by death under ancient Jewish custom. That is, if it is the role of Islam to punish infidels, the first person to die should be Muhammad, as he was unfaithful to his own beliefs.
3. As described above, a prophet is false is they speak in the name of God but different from anything known of God. What is known of God? Well... most other religions know God is a loving and kind God that blesses crops, gives us miracles in this life, and grants us life eternal in his presence. Something like this. Islam proclaims that Allah is a distant and cold deity who demands absolute submission.
4. A prophet is also false if they lead people to idolatry. Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum As described here, he has done this too. He led people from a monotheistic religion which lived in peace and harmony to a largely secular political cult which holds the prophet and the book as holy (these are just objects, I or you could make them using a printing press). That is, Muhammad turned a religion that had a God of some sort into one that worshipped the Qu'ran as a graven image.
5. He also plagiarized, taking concepts that weren't his own to beef up the fact that his religion was largely made up.
Halal, is an imitation of kosher, but it lacks a real sense of why the law is made, besides a sort of "because I said so" fiat rule. The kosher diet was so that your days would be long, and in fact, as it is analyzed many of the customs were to prevent disease (avoiding creatures known to be common allergens, such as shellfish, avoiding meat that could give you worms, etc).
Islam also plagiarized the Trinity, distorting it in the process to be a straw man (because of a mistaken belief that Trinity somehow contradicts Islamic monotheism). In view of Islam, the Trinity to Christians is God, Jesus, and the Virgin Mary. This oversimplifies and grossly distorts the entire concept, because the idea is not that Trinity is about there being three gods. God is flesh (Jesus), spirit (Holy Spirit), and creator (God) all of which are aspects of himself. To say the above is a bad parody.
Finally, the whole veiling of women? It came from Christianity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering
6. I could probably go on, but I really don't feel like it. Suffice it to say, that many of his followers go on to incite violence against other people, and have an unenlightened view of women cements the feeling that this is a prophet leading his people in the wrong direction.

Islam deserves a decent prophet. None of these temple leaders, nor the founder himself, have done a decent job. And as I say, the Qu'ran is an idol. It is a physical object regarded as "holy". An object can only be said to be holy if it is used for a good purpose. A book that teaches people to hurt people (I want to impress on you the fact that the guy who murdered people in cold blood for being LGBT made clear statements of allegiance to ISIS) is not being used for a holy purpose. The purpose of religion is to bring people together in love, although not always followed. This book saying nothing of the sort, is a book written by a man, not a holy book.

You must stop following books written by humans. You are Muslims. You follow the Qu'ran. But your Qu'ran has not been written. If it is to be infallible, it must be written by God. Not by Muhammad. Not by the people who lead your prayers. These people do not hold your hearts. The one who is above all else, this is the one to write the path of your life. You must submit only to this rule, not to other humans.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 01:49 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
An awful lot to assimilate in a single thread. Begining at the end and working back from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Islam deserves a decent prophet. None of these temple leaders, nor the founder himself, have done a decent job. And as I say, the Qu'ran is an idol. It is a physical object regarded as "holy". An object can only be said to be holy if it is used for a good purpose. A book that teaches people to hurt people (I want to impress on you the fact that the guy who murdered people in cold blood for being LGBT made clear statements of allegiance to ISIS) is not being used for a holy purpose. The purpose of religion is to bring people together in love, although not always followed. This book saying nothing of the sort, is a book written by a man, not a holy book.

You must stop following books written by humans. You are Muslims. You follow the Qu'ran. But your Qu'ran has not been written. If it is to be infallible, it must be written by God. Not by Muhammad. Not by the people who lead your prayers. These people do not hold your hearts. The one who is above all else, this is the one to write the path of your life. You must submit only to this rule, not to other humans.

We do not view Muhammad(saws) to be the founder of Islam, nor even that he taught anything new.

Islam is not a new religion, The message of Islam is what was revealed by all the Prophets(pbut) in the past. The message is very short and very concize that message being Islam. (Submission to and worship of only one God)

All of the Prophets(pbut) are equal although each had different purposes or were for a specific people at a specific time. Muhammad(swt) is the final messenger and there will be no other Messengers after Him. Our last chance to get it right and not mess it up again.

The concept of Nabi differs a little from the English word Prophet

Quote:
God's Definition of Prophet and Messenger

(Nabi and Rasoul)

In 3:81 God defined the exact duty of the Prophet (Nabi) and also the duty of the Messenger (Rasoul):

"God took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfil this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you." 3:81

Verse 3:81, among many other verses, provides the definitions of "Nabi" (Prophet) and "Rasoul" (Messenger). "Nabi" is a messenger of God who delivers a new scripture, while "Rasoul" is a messenger commissioned by God to confirm existing scripture. Some messengers deliver a new scripture and in that case they are also prophets, but many other messengers do not deliver a new scripture. As a result, every "Nabi" is a "Rasoul," but not every "Rasoul" is a "Nabi".

The Quranic definition of Prophet, and how all the prophets were given Scripture to deliver, is also confirmed in the following verse:

"The people used to be one community when God sent the prophets as bearers of good news, as well as warners. He sent down with them the scripture, bearing the truth, to judge among the people in their disputes" 2:213

Those who are not sufficiently familiar with the Quran tend to think that Aaron was a "Nabi" who did not receive a scripture. They claim that the Torah was given to Moses and not to Aaron! This claim can only be made by those who do not believe the Quran, since God ascertains that the Torah was given to both Moses and Aaron (21:48, 37:117).

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam
Muhammad(saws) was a Rasoul, he did not deliver a new revelation, he confirmed what was given through the past Prophets.

Technically no building is a Mosque. The actual Masjid (Mosque) is the area we stand in when we pray, there are over 1.7 individual Masjids world wide. Each Muslim has his own Masjid and it is where ever he is when he prays.

To understand Islam it may help to understand our hierarchy of clergy.---There is none as we have no ordained clergy. Every Muslim is clergy and all are equal, meaning they all leave the same size hole in the water when they step outside the pool. We have no ordained preachers, evangelists, Mosque leaders or other religious big-shots that have any form of clergy leadership over us. We have no Temple, Church or Mosque leaders.

As for the Orlando Shooter, He himself acknowledges alliance to ISIS. ISIS does not represent Islam.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 06-17-2016, 02:17 PM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Quote:
Suppose for a second, we take a look at two of the defining principles of Islam.

Okay, let's start with the first. Let's talk about what a prophet is and isn't,...
I read only up to this point and knew that if the poster can't tell what s/he has written first then s/he won't know much about the rest s/he has written in the post.

Old 06-17-2016, 11:38 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,583,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
An awful lot to assimilate in a single thread. Begining at the end and working back from there.

We do not view Muhammad(saws) to be the founder of Islam, nor even that he taught anything new.

Islam is not a new religion, The message of Islam is what was revealed by all the Prophets(pbut) in the past. The message is very short and very concize that message being Islam. (Submission to and worship of only one God)

All of the Prophets(pbut) are equal although each had different purposes or were for a specific people at a specific time. Muhammad(swt) is the final messenger and there will be no other Messengers after Him. Our last chance to get it right and not mess it up again.

The concept of Nabi differs a little from the English word Prophet

Muhammad(saws) was a Rasoul, he did not deliver a new revelation, he confirmed what was given through the past Prophets.
You are wrong.

In the context of the whole Quran, I personally believe Muhammad was intended to be a Messenger [Rasul], a warner, reminderer, conveyor of good tidings and threats. This is well describe in many verses in the Quran.

However the Quran in the later Medinian verses contradict itself by promoting Muhammad to be a Prophet [Nabi] and the term "Prophet Muhammad" is the accepted norm.
7:157 Allatheena yattabiAAoona alrrasoola alnnabiyya al-ommiyya allathee yajidoonahu maktooban AAindahum fee alttawrati waal-injeeli ya/muruhum bialmaAAroofi wayanhahum AAani almunkari wayuhillu lahumu alttayyibati wayuharrimu AAalayhimu alkhaba-itha wayadaAAu AAanhum israhum waal-aghlala allatee kanat AAalayhim faallatheena amanoo bihi waAAazzaroohu wanasaroohu waittabaAAoo alnnoora allathee onzila maAAahu ola-ika humu almuflihoona

7:157 [Pickthall] Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.
There are many other verses that state Muhammad is a prophet, examples;
8:64-65 O Prophet! Allah is Sufficient for thee and those who follow thee of the believers.
O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred (steadfast) they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence.

33:6 The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature).
Since the Quran claimed Muhammad is a Prophet, then the OP is correct.
This is the problem of the DUCK-RABBIT two-truths scenario presented by the Quran where either way can be true.

Because of the above, the Quran could not have been authored by an all-powerful and all-knowing God.

Quote:
Technically no building is a Mosque. The actual Masjid (Mosque) is the area we stand in when we pray, there are over 1.7 individual Masjids world wide. Each Muslim has his own Masjid and it is where ever he is when he prays.
The point is one must elaborate the meaning of mosque in its various perspectives, i.e.

1. From the perspective of the individual
2. From the perspective of the collective in various situations, in war, in peace, etc.

As usual you are fond of merely sticking to one perspective and not the other relevant perspectives.

To understand Islam it may help to understand our hierarchy of clergy.---There is none as we have no ordained clergy. Every Muslim is clergy and all are equal, meaning they all leave the same size hole in the water when they step outside the pool. We have no ordained preachers, evangelists, Mosque leaders or other religious big-shots that have any form of clergy leadership over us. We have no Temple, Church or Mosque leaders.
Same problem of seeing things in a very narrow and selfish perspectives as I contended above.

Quote:
As for the Orlando Shooter, He himself acknowledges alliance to ISIS. ISIS does not represent Islam.
Wrong concept and approach to what is Islam.
No one, any group nor all Muslims can represent Islam.

The reality and proper description is who adopt Islam as a religion and comply with the terms and conditions in the Quran.
Those who adopt Islam in essence and with similar approaches are classified in sects, groups, etc.

The Muslims of ISIS are technically Muslims-by-definition based on their entering into a covenant with Allah when they declared and affirmed the Shahada in whatever the form. The Muslims of ISIS adopt the same Quran as anyone else and no one can judge their compliance with the Quran except for Allah.
The Muslims of ISIS and the Orlando Shooter are technically Muslims who adopt the same Quran as any other Muslims who had adopted Islam as their religion.

Old 06-18-2016, 12:44 AM

2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Quote:

Okay, let's start with the first. Let's talk about what a prophet is and isn't, using other religions. Judaism, being also a Semitic religion, this is where we will start. Now, before I get too far into this, clear up something. Jesus was a prophet. Why? Because he made prophecies? Well, he did predict the destruction of the temple. But he was a prophet, because he did the job of a prophet, to warn and advise people back to God. Judaism was becoming increasingly fixated on its Temple, viewing it almost as a substitute for God. And the sacrifices made under Judaism were not only becoming rote, but increasingly monetary in their nature.

What is a False Prophet?

It also should be noted that if anyone were to make a false prediction, the penalty under Judaism was death.

Is Muhammad Allah's prophet?

No.

In fact, Muhammad is not even a real prophet.

His first claim to legitimacy is that an angel came to him and told him the words of Islam, which he wrote down, more or less. Besides being an arrogant and self-aggrandizing story, it lacks even the basic characteristics of a true story. Not "I saw an angel, and felt compelled to share what I believe to be true." The Bible (and the Torah extension) is written by people who were influenced by symbolic events to share the divine (read, non-empirical) truth of God. On the other end, we have a wholly materialistic story that cannot be believed (angels, as general rule do not appear in solid form as a winged man). This story cannot be believed for the simple reason that it exists to prop up his validity as prophet (i.e. "I must be a prophet because an angel told me this"). Unsurprisingly, nobody believed him except maybe his family. It was only through the use of force that Islam spread.

But we won't talk about that, instead we will talk about the cultural climate of his homeland before Islam. There were polytheists, Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, and monotheists. You may ask, "what other monotheists, besides Jews and Christians?" Congratulations, you've been paying attention. You see, Muhammad's family was among those. They had some in common with other Semitic faiths but didn't follow the same customs or laws. Essentially, though, this area before Islam was an area of relative religious tolerance. Then this guy came and ****ed it all up.

Why is Muhammad not a prophet of Islam (or at all)?

1. He had to resort to a wild story in the first place to make his claim for religious leadership. I have written my own religious book, the Mune Shinri. You know the first thing I do? I tell people flatly that I wasn't inspired by any supernatural events, but moved by my own study of comparative world religion to find common points. This is me as a human, making a real claim, about what I understand to be true about the living God by studying several different existing religions. On the other end, we have a basic wild claim, where credibility must be taken on faith.
2. Supposedly Muhammad's words were the absolute word of God. And yet, Muhammad contradicts himself in several places. Eleven Qur'an Contradictions If something is from God, should it not be true today, tomorrow, yesterday, and 1000 years from now? Wouldn't you expect it to at least to be consistent given that an angel wanted you to know this? As I say, I wrote my own book. I did probably contradict myself. Why? Because I am a human, and learning as I go. That this did the same, however, is proof that he was not a true prophet. That he changed his mind means he was prophecying false, punishable by death under ancient Jewish custom. That is, if it is the role of Islam to punish infidels, the first person to die should be Muhammad, as he was unfaithful to his own beliefs.
3. As described above, a prophet is false is they speak in the name of God but different from anything known of God. What is known of God? Well... most other religions know God is a loving and kind God that blesses crops, gives us miracles in this life, and grants us life eternal in his presence. Something like this. Islam proclaims that Allah is a distant and cold deity who demands absolute submission.
4. A prophet is also false if they lead people to idolatry. Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum As described here, he has done this too. He led people from a monotheistic religion which lived in peace and harmony to a largely secular political cult which holds the prophet and the book as holy (these are just objects, I or you could make them using a printing press). That is, Muhammad turned a religion that had a God of some sort into one that worshipped the Qu'ran as a graven image.
5. He also plagiarized, taking concepts that weren't his own to beef up the fact that his religion was largely made up.
Halal, is an imitation of kosher, but it lacks a real sense of why the law is made, besides a sort of "because I said so" fiat rule. The kosher diet was so that your days would be long, and in fact, as it is analyzed many of the customs were to prevent disease (avoiding creatures known to be common allergens, such as shellfish, avoiding meat that could give you worms, etc).
Islam also plagiarized the Trinity, distorting it in the process to be a straw man (because of a mistaken belief that Trinity somehow contradicts Islamic monotheism). In view of Islam, the Trinity to Christians is God, Jesus, and the Virgin Mary. This oversimplifies and grossly distorts the entire concept, because the idea is not that Trinity is about there being three gods. God is flesh (Jesus), spirit (Holy Spirit), and creator (God) all of which are aspects of himself. To say the above is a bad parody.
Finally, the whole veiling of women? It came from Christianity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering
6. I could probably go on, but I really don't feel like it. Suffice it to say, that many of his followers go on to incite violence against other people, and have an unenlightened view of women cements the feeling that this is a prophet leading his people in the wrong direction.

Thank you for this topic
Allow me to offer announced how the prophethood of Muhammad
Muslims are books
Muslims were not able to destroy them, one of God's will even recognize the right

Steps announcement prophecy
Khadija was sending men in their trade to Syria and Yemen, and the permanent scrutiny those who choose to ensure the safety of their money and great profits, and when he reached for Mohammed what reached the veracity of his speech and bone honesty and generosity of his morals, he remembered when he was sitting with the women of Mecca on Ajtman in the festival for them in ignorance, they represent a man when he called near the top of his voice: O wives of Taima It will be a prophet of your country is 1-called Ahmed sends a message of God Perles woman was able to be a pair him Feltfl,

2-I went out with a boy Khadija soft, Oosth be based on service and does not violate his orders and to monitor their conditions of, and make cousins Apostle Recommend by the people of the caravan, when forward Bosra Sham, they went down in the shade of a tree he said Nestorian monk: What got under this tree, however, never Prophet,
Then he said to soft: Avi his eyes red, said soft: Yes, do not leave him, he said, was a prophet, the last of the prophets, and then sold his goods, and he signed between him and the man Tlah, he said, Swear man Ballat and Uzza, the Prophet said: What swear them never and I Imru, turned away with them, the man said: say you say, and then said to soft: this is God's prophet find Ohbarna Mnaota in their books, and it was soft if the midday heat intensified sees angels remain a prophet of the sun, Vuay all that soft, and God had delivered him love of soft, was like a slave to him, and sold their business and won twice what they earn, and when they returned they were BMR Dhahran said soft: O Muhammad went to Khadija, told her what God made them to your face, they know you, it came Mohammed even entered Mecca at the hour of noon, and Khadija in the attic her Froth and is on his camel, and he entered her told her what they won in their trade, has interpreted it, and when he entered her soft told her what he said the monk Nestorius, and what he said the other violated by the sale, and they have won twice what they earn, and weakened to Muhammad twice what knighted him
This novel says Nestorius and another monk Bahira

Old 06-18-2016, 12:50 AM

Who attended the marriage is Rakan Ibn Nawfal, a( nasrane) pastor
Counting the blessings of Muhammad to marry Khadija km uncle Abu Talib and Abbas, Hamza went to the uncle of Khadija and Khtboha him and said Abu Talib orator: «Praise be to God, who made us the offspring of Abraham, and the laying of Ishmael, and Didye contagious, and the element is harmful, and made us hug his home, and whispers of his wife, and make our beta Mahjoja, and denied a safe, and made us the rulers of the people, the nephew of the Mohammed bin Abdullah is not weighed by a man from the Quraish honor and a noble and well, but most likely it is that he was less the money under the evanescent, and ordered Hail, and bare-refundable, today you and tomorrow it is with so and so, this is a rich and poor, and the poor become rich countries so ... and then this is God has great news and speeches Jalil particle, and has in Khadija girl Khuwaylid desire, and have it like that, and liked the actual dowry », [27] then responded with a paper bin Nawfal said: «Praise be to God, who made us as I mentioned, and we preferred to what is listed, we pad the Arabs and their leaders, and you people of all this does not deny the clan, please do not respond a people Fajrkm and your honor; they wanted to contact Bhablkm and your honor, then bear witness Ali Socialized Quraish that I had married Khadija girl Khuwaylid of Mohammed bin Abdullah as well »and then kept silent, said Abu Talib: have loved to Icherkk uncle, said her uncle Amr ibn al-Assad:« testify Ali O Quraish I have Onkan Mohammed bin Abdullah Khadija girl Khuwaylid », [28] and subsequently was married, and gave them the Mohammed slaying a camel and was told Jzurin and feed the people, the contract Banu Hashim and the heads of harmful attended, after the return Mohammed from Syria two months, and believe her twenty-reel, [29] and was enacted by then forty years and it was at that time the best women folk proportions and wealth, and with reason, the first woman he married the Prophet did not marry by the other until she died, [30] Ibn Sa'd in classes for Waaqidi: «and married the Messenger of Allah, the son of twenty-five years, and Khadija that day girl forty years» . [31] In this verse of the marriage: Ra bracket.png Ojdk and their families richest Aya-8.png La bracket.png any poor, no money for you, Vognak Khadija. [32] [33]

Old 06-18-2016, 12:52 AM

Was as a son of Khadija, and sponsored by the good care of, and she had a good education great impact to follow these people to the light of Islam, in "Ali," the first of the safest of the boys [35], and "Zubair" one of the first of the income in Islam. [36] and Zaid bin Haritha second of the safest of men after Ali. [37

Mohammed Zaid He married wife forcibly
Well-known verse in the Koran

Old 06-18-2016, 12:59 AM

Came back with the Messenger of Allah shivering his heart went to Khadija girl Khuwaylid said: These words, These words, Vzmloh even went by branches, said Khadija, and told her the news: I was afraid for myself, Khadija said: both God and what God never Ikhozik, you have to reach the womb and bear all and earn zero the report guest and had the ravages of the right, started by Khadija brought him up paper bin Nawfal bin Asad bin Abdul Uzza cousin Khadija, and was a person may victory in ignorance and he was writing the Hebrew book, writes of the Hebrew Bible, God willing, to write, and senators had a great blindness, she said to him Khadija: O cousin, I hear from your nephew, said his paper: O son of my brother, what do you see? Messenger of God told him what he saw, said his paper: This is the law of God, who came to Moses, I wish trunk where I would be alive when your people expel, said the Messenger of God: or publishers are? He said: Yes, did not come no man has ever come by, however Udi, and realize day Nasr victory apron and then did not arise and the paper died, and after the revelation. »[44]
How do you know Khadija prophethood of Muhammad
How do know Urakk Ibn Nawfal prophethood of Muhammad was a prophet Do

Old 06-18-2016, 01:06 AM

Khadija jurisprudence

1-Of jurisprudence and Khadija Hsafetha I once heard the messenger and his approached him, and made sure that linked him working relationship, and it was after her marriage to him. [65]
The whole people to walk and historians that the first to secure the messenger is Khadija, was not belief in the faith of emotion, but it was the faith of insight and certainty and ratification, and from the position of the revelation: When he returned Apostle of Hira shake heralds, entered the Khadija said: These words, These words, Vzmloh even went by branches, said Khadija: any Khadija what me I was afraid for myself, I told her the news, Khadija said: both preach swear God does not disgrace never, I swear you have to reach the uterus and ratify the talk and bear all and earn zero and report guest and had the ravages of the right. [6

Strange test moving between the arms of Khadija
2-Jurisprudence Khadija clearly shows when she wanted to be tested Jibril to make sure what it is she said to the Prophet: «any cousin can not tell me this Besahbk who come to you if it comes to you, he said yes, she said, if it comes to you and he told me it, came and Jibril, peace be upon him as he did, said the Messenger of Allah to Khadija Oh Khadija that Jibril had came to me, said Arise, O cousin, then sit on the left thighs, he said, so the Messenger of God sat down on them, said Do you see, he said yes, she turned to then sit on the right thighs, she turned to the Messenger of Allah sat down on the right thigh, she said, Do you see he said yes, she turned to then sit on a stone, she turned to the Messenger of Allah sat down in her lap, she said do you see it, he said yes Vthsart and dropped the veil and the Messenger of Allah was sitting in her lap, and then said to him, Do you see, he said, No, said my cousin proved and preach the gospel to swear it is the king of what this demon »[67] devised Khadija because the King left the scene when he revealed her head, and I realized that this act does not Atsrvh demon, it is the king of Almlaik

Old 06-18-2016, 01:12 AM

Othman bin Affan is the husband of the Prophet Girls

Paper girl Mohammed: I was born and the apostle son of thirty-three years, [94] whom he married bin Abi threshold flame prior to migration, then divorced, then married her Othman bin Affan and migrated with him to Abyssinia, and was the first immigration had been dropped from Osman and son, and then I was born to him after that son Vsmah Abdullah then he died, and did not give birth to him anything after that, and then migrated to the city, and I got sick and the Prophet Etjhz of Badr, and died in the month of Ramadan at the head of seventeen months from the migration of the Prophet. [95]
Umm Kulthum girl Mohammed: They who knew by his nickname did not know his name, [96] she married Otaiba bin Abi flame before the mission and then divorced her, and migrated to the city while emigrated Apostle, when paper behind Othman bin Affan died on Umm Kulthum, in the first month of spring 3 AH and died in Sha'ban 9 AH. [9
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam