U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 03:50 AM

3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
You have no other better choices than accepting Islam as driven by your internal psychological impulses.
You have no choice but to reject Islam because it is driven by your internal psychological impulses.

Quote:
Once you accepted Islam and felt secured, you have no other choice but to rely on confirmation bias, inoculation theory, selective attention and other biasness.
The same is true in your case for not accepting Islam. You too feel secure in your current position.

Quote:
This is why you missed out all the evil laden elements starring right in front of you when you read the Quran.
He did not miss them; he understood them to be justice laden elements. All these elements are to promote doing of good and forbidding the evil. This does not mean that my post is promoting evil just because there are evil laden elements in it.

Quote:
Since your case is special to your age, you cannot generalize your case with all humans.
Practicing Muslims are not all old Muslims. The difference is that the older you get the better the real knowledge about Islam because you have studied it better and can see the full picture. Most Muslims today are not Arabic speaking Muslims. Most can read the Qur'anic Arabic but they can't understand the meanings. The only way they can study the Qur'an is through translations in their own language or in English. It takes time for them to understand the Qur'an to a meaningful extent. This is why you will not see old Muslims as suicide bombers. They do understand Islam and the Qur'an better. They do understand that committing suicide is no way to paradise but to hell. They do understand that killing another believer is certain way to hell. The terrorists do not understand such Islam. Anyone who calls such terrorists, killing Muslims as well as non-muslims, "Islamic" is ignorant about Islam and the word "Islamic".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
(Note to frustrated cops: Send me your suspected hoax cases and let's get started.)
I wonder why not the real hate crimes against Muslims cases!

Hate crime against Muslims are soaring in the West. Here is an example from just one city:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-islamophobia

Quote:
This kind of thing is done to elicit sympathy and to try to dishonestly make the opponent look bad. It's a very pathetic and sometimes dangerous game to play.
You are certainly playing a very dangerous game.

Old 07-02-2016, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Yeah
This is true Islam is a major threat to humanity
You are thinking with your backside. Injustice is the biggest threat to humanity.

Old 07-02-2016, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
You and I have very different concepts of Islam.
Absolutely!

I find it very funny when any non-muslim presents herself/himself as Islam expert in these forums.

Old 07-02-2016, 04:18 AM

Quote:
They do not want any dialogue
They say that the Koran is the word of God
There is no point in having any dialogue with someone who claims to be expert in Arabic language but still writes "Koran" instead of "Qur'an". It is better to leave such a person to keep talking to himself like a mental patient does quite often.

Old 07-02-2016, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Your argument is full of holes.

If someone or a group want to wean off cigarettes, do you meant they hate cigarettes?
You can't see a BIG hole in your argument.

If someone or a group wean off cigarettes, it is not hate against cigarettes but just giving up cigarettes. But then if they keep spewing hate against cigarettes and cigarettes smokers, they meant hate against cigarettes and cigarettes smokers?

Old 07-02-2016, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Terrorism in Islam
I practice Islam but not terrorism.

I knew you had no idea of what Islam is!

You are completely ignorant about Islam if you think terrorism is Islam.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:56 AM

1,601 posts, read 750,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I practice Islam but not terrorism.

I knew you had no idea of what Islam is!

You are completely ignorant about Islam if you think terrorism is Islam.
Quran 3:151
Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Quran 7:4
How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them.

Quran 7:152
Lo! Those who chose the calf (for worship), terror from their Lord and humiliation will come upon them in the life of the world. Thus do We requite those who invent a lie.

Quran 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60
Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

Quran 17:59
And We refrain from sending the signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).

Quran 17:60
Behold! We told thee that thy Lord doth encompass mankind round about: We granted the vision which We showed thee, but as a trial for men,- as also the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Qur'an: We put terror (and warning) into them, but it only increases their inordinate transgression!

Quran 33:26
And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.

Quran 34:51
If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:2
He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Bani An-Nadir) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).

Quran 27:87 And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:02 AM

1,601 posts, read 750,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You can't see a BIG hole in your argument.

If someone or a group wean off cigarettes, it is not hate against cigarettes but just giving up cigarettes. But then if they keep spewing hate against cigarettes and cigarettes smokers, they meant hate against cigarettes and cigarettes smokers?
You spew hate against me for being against evil.

You are a hater of someone who stands for the good.

Is it valid to hate cancer, often the result of smoking? If someone says "I hate cancer"....do you call them a hater? If someone hates that men rape little girls, do you call them a hater?

You think hate of evil is bad so you must think love of evil is good. You are a lover....of evil. Does that make you better than a hater of evil?

Old 07-02-2016, 10:32 AM

Quote:
You spew hate against me for being against evil.
You did spew hate against me even though I had done no evil act but on sole basis that I was a Muslim.

Quote:
You are a hater of someone who stands for the good.
Your hate against me is certainly not standing for good. You stand for evil against ALL Muslims regardless of whether they are terrorists or not.

Quote:
Is it valid to hate cancer, often the result of smoking? If someone says "I hate cancer"....do you call them a hater?
If someone spews hate against smoking and all the smokers, s/he is hater of ALL smokers.

Quote:
If someone hates that men rape little girls, do you call them a hater?
If I haven't raped any little girl and you spew hate against me just because I am a Muslim, you are a hater of ALL Muslims.

Quote:
You think hate of evil is bad so you must think love of evil is good. You are a lover....of evil.
You are certainly lover of evil hate against ALL Muslims.

Quote:
Does that make you better than a hater of evil?
Regarding ALL Muslims evil lovers is nothing but your brain full of hate against ALL Muslims.

It is evil spewed from you on this site that is fueling hate against ALL Muslims. You had denied that there are cases of hate against Muslims and wanted to know more about fake cases. I gave you just one link to the hate cases against Muslims and you do not want to know. That is quite telling how much you love hate against Muslim women. I can see an Islam hater and a Muslim hater in these forums when she spews hate against ALL Muslims. You are spreading hate and terrorism instead of doing anything intelligent to eliminate hate and terrorism. Even the verses of the Qur'an you copy and paste here are from Islam hating sites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or