U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-02-2016, 11:31 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
Reputation: 435

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You did spew hate against me even though I had done no evil act but on sole basis that I was a Muslim.

Your hate against me is certainly not standing for good. You stand for evil against ALL Muslims regardless of whether they are terrorists or not.

If someone spews hate against smoking and all the smokers, s/he is hater of ALL smokers.

If I haven't raped any little girl and you spew hate against me just because I am a Muslim, you are a hater of ALL Muslims.

You are certainly lover of evil hate against ALL Muslims.

Regarding ALL Muslims evil lovers is nothing but your brain full of hate against ALL Muslims.

It is evil spewed from you on this site that is fueling hate against ALL Muslims. You had denied that there are cases of hate against Muslims and wanted to know more about fake cases. I gave you just one link to the hate cases against Muslims and you do not want to know. That is quite telling how much you love hate against Muslim women. I can see an Islam hater and a Muslim hater in these forums when she spews hate against ALL Muslims. You are spreading hate and terrorism instead of doing anything intelligent to eliminate hate and terrorism. Even the verses of the Qur'an you copy and paste here are from Islam hating sites.
You spewed hate against ME for being against Islam's promotion of sex with children, terrorism, hate, intolerance, genocide, slavery, beating women, etc, etc. I hate/despise/am sickened by those things and I hate/despise/am sickened by an ideology that promotes such things.

I do not see how good people could CHOOSE to follow such an evil ideology.

I have made it my business to discuss Islam with THOUSANDS of Muslims and NOT ONE will say that Muhammed did evil things, although according to Islam he certainly did. I cannot find ONE Muslim who things it is wrong for 'allah' to horribly torture billions of souls for all eternity.

I studied history and I looked at what is happening today. Muslims are ruining this world and in the past Muslims caused millions of deaths.

I am not spewing hate against all smokers. I do hate cancer, which is a disease without volition supposedly created by your god's volition. And if a man were forcing little children to smoke and then raped them and enslaved them, I would hate that man. If that man only made little children smoke, I would dislike that man very much. There are degrees.

You choose to follow an ideology that promotes the worst of all evils. You made that choice and you should expect to be judged accordingly.

Can you say that your allah is evil for torturing the souls of billions of people who are "disbelievers"?

Can you say Muhammed was wrong to own slaves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-02-2016, 11:56 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,792 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You did spew hate against me even though I had done no evil act but on sole basis that I was a Muslim.

Your hate against me is certainly not standing for good. You stand for evil against ALL Muslims regardless of whether they are terrorists or not.

If someone spews hate against smoking and all the smokers, s/he is hater of ALL smokers.

If I haven't raped any little girl and you spew hate against me just because I am a Muslim, you are a hater of ALL Muslims.

You are certainly lover of evil hate against ALL Muslims.

Regarding ALL Muslims evil lovers is nothing but your brain full of hate against ALL Muslims.

It is evil spewed from you on this site that is fueling hate against ALL Muslims. You had denied that there are cases of hate against Muslims and wanted to know more about fake cases. I gave you just one link to the hate cases against Muslims and you do not want to know. That is quite telling how much you love hate against Muslim women. I can see an Islam hater and a Muslim hater in these forums when she spews hate against ALL Muslims. You are spreading hate and terrorism instead of doing anything intelligent to eliminate hate and terrorism. Even the verses of the Qur'an you copy and paste here are from Islam hating sites.
Disbelief in Islam is an umbrella term for all human beings,
whatever their beliefs and attitudes
this verse {but}{But polytheists is defiled نجس (التوبة / 28)
polytheists --- gentile=المشركون
defiled=نجس

You are a Muslim and understand the Koran
And you live in the West
are the (polytheists is defiled )

This is to teach hatred

It's the words of the Koran
And you also believe it

You want to make Islam the dishes roses

While Islam is the absolute hatred to humans
The state of repentance Gnoan this hatred in Islam

All Muslims in the West, think and believe they are living in the land of the infidels
And thou also them

Do you think that this hatred
Koran says so
Go and ask who wrote the Koran
And scholars about the meaning of the word (unclean)defiled

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-02-2016 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: Stop using red text.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 12:04 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,792 times
Reputation: 204
Is not wrath, and who astray -al-fateha -7


This is hate speech
It is from the Koran

did i am written out of the Koran
It texts of the Koran
Inexplicable
Jews and Christians

Oh Khalifa you live among the infidels
Refer to Mecca and blessed the grave of the Prophet
And you have an unforgettable dream big
It is mated to nymphs in Paradise

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-02-2016 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Removing red text
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
You spewed hate against ME for being against Islam's promotion of sex with children, terrorism, hate, intolerance, genocide, slavery, beating women, etc, etc. I hate/despise/am sickened by those things and I hate/despise/am sickened by an ideology that promotes such things.

I do not see how good people could CHOOSE to follow such an evil ideology.

I have made it my business to discuss Islam with THOUSANDS of Muslims and NOT ONE will say that Muhammed did evil things, although according to Islam he certainly did. I cannot find ONE Muslim who things it is wrong for 'allah' to horribly torture billions of souls for all eternity.

I studied history and I looked at what is happening today. Muslims are ruining this world and in the past Muslims caused millions of deaths.

I am not spewing hate against all smokers. I do hate cancer, which is a disease without volition supposedly created by your god's volition. And if a man were forcing little children to smoke and then raped them and enslaved them, I would hate that man. If that man only made little children smoke, I would dislike that man very much. There are degrees.

You choose to follow an ideology that promotes the worst of all evils. You made that choice and you should expect to be judged accordingly.

Can you say that your allah is evil for torturing the souls of billions of people who are "disbelievers"?

Can you say Muhammed was wrong to own slaves?

You are going by your opinion and distorted view that Islam promotes evil and that Muhammad(saws) committed evil acts. Neither of which is true.


No Muslim can condemn Muhammad(saws) as he never committed any evil deeds. You seem to have a misunderstanding of what Islam promotes and the type of man Muhammad(saws) was..
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 01:25 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
You are going by your opinion and distorted view that Islam promotes evil and that Muhammad(saws) committed evil acts. Neither of which is true.


No Muslim can condemn Muhammad(saws) as he never committed any evil deeds. You seem to have a misunderstanding of what Islam promotes and the type of man Muhammad(saws) was..
Here is a small sample:

Terrorism:

Quran 3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

Quran 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran 27:87 And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

Quran 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.

Quran 34:51 If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:13 Of a truth ye are stronger (than they) because of the terror in their hearts, (sent) by Allah. This is because they are men devoid of understanding.

Torture

Quran 8:50 And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire."

Quran 4:38 Cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Quran 4:56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Quran 79:25 Then Allah took him (away) with the torture of the Hereafter and the First (life).

The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433) (I think mass rape of women and girls after slaughtering their husbands, fathers and sons is torture, don't you??)

Quran 8:12 Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Quran (24:2) The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you.

Quran 22:19-22 "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

Muslim (16:4131) - They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

Ibn Ishaq 764 - After amassing a powerful army, Muhammad sent his forces to take the peaceful farming community of Khaybar by surprise. In the aftermath, he was dissatisfied with the amount of plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer, Kinana, might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:
When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.”

Rape:

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)


"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do coitus interruptus. A soul that which Allah has destined to exist will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

Slavery

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).

The apostle gave Ali a girl called Rayta; and he gave Uthman a girl called Zaynab; and he gave Umar a girl whom Umar gave to his son Abdullah. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 878) Human party favors!!

“Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty.” (Qur’an 33:50)

“Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!'” (Bukhari 8.73.182) There is no mention of Muhammad’s freeing Anjasha.

BUKHARI Vol. 3-#765
Narrated Kuraib: the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

Hate

Quran 2:65 And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

Quran 7:166 Therefore when they revoltingly persisted in what they had been forbidden, We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

Quran 28:42 in this world We made a curse to follow them and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).

Qur’an 8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.

Of course this is just a sample.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Here is a small sample:

Terrorism:

Quran 3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

Quran 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Quran 27:87 And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

Quran 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.

Quran 34:51 If thou couldst but see when they will quake with terror; but then there will be no escape (for them), and they will be seized from a position (quite) near.

Quran 59:13 Of a truth ye are stronger (than they) because of the terror in their hearts, (sent) by Allah. This is because they are men devoid of understanding.

Torture

Quran 8:50 And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire."

Quran 4:38 Cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Quran 4:56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Quran 79:25 Then Allah took him (away) with the torture of the Hereafter and the First (life).

The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433) (I think mass rape of women and girls after slaughtering their husbands, fathers and sons is torture, don't you??)

Quran 8:12 Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Quran (24:2) The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you.

Quran 22:19-22 "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

Muslim (16:4131) - They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

Ibn Ishaq 764 - After amassing a powerful army, Muhammad sent his forces to take the peaceful farming community of Khaybar by surprise. In the aftermath, he was dissatisfied with the amount of plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer, Kinana, might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:
When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.”

Rape:

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)


"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do coitus interruptus. A soul that which Allah has destined to exist will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

Slavery

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).

The apostle gave Ali a girl called Rayta; and he gave Uthman a girl called Zaynab; and he gave Umar a girl whom Umar gave to his son Abdullah. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 878) Human party favors!!

“Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty.” (Qur’an 33:50)

“Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!'” (Bukhari 8.73.182) There is no mention of Muhammad’s freeing Anjasha.

BUKHARI Vol. 3-#765
Narrated Kuraib: the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

Hate

Quran 2:65 And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

Quran 7:166 Therefore when they revoltingly persisted in what they had been forbidden, We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

Quran 28:42 in this world We made a curse to follow them and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).

Qur’an 8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.

Of course this is just a sample.

I am not going to waste my time except to say nearly all of those relate to past events in Jewish and Christian Scripture. The rest are gross misunderstandings you have related numerous times. Sorry but
I do not believe you are correct, your interpretations are flawed.. They are not commands of things we are to do.


If you interpret anything in the Qur'an or Ahadith as evil, you are misunderstanding it.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 01:52 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I am not going to waste my time except to say nearly all of those relate to past events in Jewish and Christian Scripture. The rest are gross misunderstandings you have related numerous times. Sorry but
I do not believe you are correct, your interpretations are flawed.. They are not commands of things we are to do.


If you interpret anything in the Qur'an or Ahadith as evil, you are misunderstanding it.
Hogwash. It is there as plain as day. And isn't the quran supposedly a book for all time and all mankind? So why are events only time and place specific?? These are all example on how all Muslims should behave for all time!! The quran is full of stories as examples of Islam!

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." (Qur'an 33:21)

If we follow your flawed thinking, allah knew all about the terrorism that his nasty book would cause. He knew about the muslims slaughtering and raping and enslaving based on his ugly book. Yet he chose not to give instructions that any of this mess was time specific and never to be used as an example going forward, but was an example of what NEVER to do. He let this awful mess go to the presses knowing full well the impact....the terrorism and child brides....the mass rapes and the torture and slavery. And he has done NOTHING to stop this atrocity of Islam.

In reality, it was Muhammed (or men like him) that are at the root of all this evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 02:20 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Hogwash. It is there as plain as day. And isn't the quran supposedly a book for all time and all mankind? So why are events only time and place specific?? These are all example on how all Muslims should behave for all time!! The quran is full of stories as examples of Islam!

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." (Qur'an 33:21)

If we follow your flawed thinking, allah knew all about the terrorism that his nasty book would cause. He knew about the muslims slaughtering and raping and enslaving based on his ugly book. Yet he chose not to give instructions that any of this mess was time specific and never to be used as an example going forward, but was an example of what NEVER to do. He let this awful mess go to the presses knowing full well the impact....the terrorism and child brides....the mass rapes and the torture and slavery. And he has done NOTHING to stop this atrocity of Islam.

In reality, it was Muhammed (or men like him) that are at the root of all this evil.

The message of the Qur.an (There is only one God, and only He is to be worshipped) is for all people of all times. However, Much of the Qur'an speaks of specific events, relating to specific people at specific times and how they either obeyed or disobeyed the "Message".
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 02:42 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The message of the Qur.an (There is only one God, and only He is to be worshipped) is for all people of all times. However, Much of the Qur'an speaks of specific events, relating to specific people at specific times and how they either obeyed or disobeyed the "Message".
........

AS AN EXAMPLE!

And you see what happened and your allah sees what happened...and he must like it. Millions slaughtered, terrorism, mass rape, slavery, torture, abuse of women, etc, etc....all because of that one horrible book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 09:04 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,040,005 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You did spew hate against me even though I had done no evil act but on sole basis that I was a Muslim.

Your hate against me is certainly not standing for good. You stand for evil against ALL Muslims regardless of whether they are terrorists or not.

If someone spews hate against smoking and all the smokers, s/he is hater of ALL smokers.

If I haven't raped any little girl and you spew hate against me just because I am a Muslim, you are a hater of ALL Muslims.

You are certainly lover of evil hate against ALL Muslims.

Regarding ALL Muslims evil lovers is nothing but your brain full of hate against ALL Muslims.

It is evil spewed from you on this site that is fueling hate against ALL Muslims. You had denied that there are cases of hate against Muslims and wanted to know more about fake cases. I gave you just one link to the hate cases against Muslims and you do not want to know. That is quite telling how much you love hate against Muslim women. I can see an Islam hater and a Muslim hater in these forums when she spews hate against ALL Muslims. You are spreading hate and terrorism instead of doing anything intelligent to eliminate hate and terrorism. Even the verses of the Qur'an you copy and paste here are from Islam hating sites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
You spewed hate against ME for being against Islam's promotion of sex with children, terrorism, hate, intolerance, genocide, slavery, beating women, etc, etc. I hate/despise/am sickened by those things and I hate/despise/am sickened by an ideology that promotes such things.

I do not see how good people could CHOOSE to follow such an evil ideology.
I follow Islam. Islam does not promote sex with children. the reason I do not have sex with children. But you still hate me for following Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow deen of Islam. Islam does not promote terrorism, the reason I am not a terrorist. But you still hate me for following Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow deen of Islam. Islam does not promote hate against another human being. the reason I do not hate anyone. But you still hate me for following Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow deen of Islam. Islam does not promote hate against another human being. the reason I do not hate anyone. But you still hate me for following deen of Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow deen of Islam. Islam does not promote intolerance. the reason I am not an intolerant person. But you still hate me for following deen of Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow Islam. Islam does not promote genocide. the reason I have not been involved in any genocide. But you still hate me for following deen of Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow deen of Islam. Islam does not promote slavery, the reason I have never had even one slave in my life. But you still hate me for following deen of Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

I follow deen of Islam. Islam does not tell me to beat my wife, the reason I have never beaten my wife. But you still hate me for following deen of Islam. Clearly you are spewing hate against me just because I am a Muslim.

My point is proved that you hate ALL Muslims, including me.

Quote:
I have made it my business to discuss Islam with THOUSANDS of Muslims and NOT ONE will say that Muhammed did evil things, although according to Islam he certainly did.
That is a lie. It is not according to Islam that Muhammad did evil things but according to you, the Muslim hater, that Muhammad did evil things.

Quote:
I cannot find ONE Muslim who things it is wrong for 'allah' to horribly torture billions of souls for all eternity.
I don't thing so either.
Why do you even care when you thing that there is no "allah" to torture you for all eternity? You are making a senseless point here in view of your view about Allah.

Quote:
I studied history and I looked at what is happening today. Muslims are ruining this world and in the past Muslims caused millions of deaths.
Muslims like me are not ruining the world but hateful people like you who are spewing hate against other human beings.

Quote:
I am not spewing hate against all smokers. I do hate cancer, which is a disease without volition supposedly created by your god's volition. And if a man were forcing little children to smoke and then raped them and enslaved them, I would hate that man. If that man only made little children smoke, I would dislike that man very much.
None of my children smoke nor do I. There are many smokers with smoking children. You hate them too. Now make that too your business from today. Hating others suits your personality.

Quote:
You choose to follow an ideology that promotes the worst of all evils. You made that choice and you should expect to be judged accordingly.
I do not follow an ideology that promotes the worst of all evils. This is why I am not committing the worst of all evils. But you still judge me to be committing worst of all evils. Thus you do prove yourself to be an evil judge.

Quote:
Can you say that your allah is evil for torturing the souls of billions of people who are "disbelievers"?
No.

I can say that you do not believe in my Allah and, therefore, why even the question!!!

Quote:
Can you say Muhammed was wrong to own slaves?
He did not own slaves but the message he delivered was to free slaves.

[90.7] Does (man) think that no one sees him?
[90.8] Have We not given him two eyes,
[90.9] And a tongue and two lips,
[90.10] And pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways?
[90.11] But he would not attempt the uphill road,
[90.12] And what will make you comprehend what the uphill road is?
[90.13]
(It is) the setting free of a slave,
[90.14] Or the giving of food in a day of hunger
[90.15] To an orphan, having relationship,
[90.16] Or to the poor man lying in the dust.
[90.17] Then he is of those who believe and charge one another to show patience, and charge one another to show compassion.


In ignorance about Islam, you are spewing hate against Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top