U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 11:37 PM

877 posts, read 839,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I'll make the same challenge with you that I did with woodrow (which he declined to do). I'll list a week of DEADLY terrorist attacks by Muslims and you list DEADLY terrorist attacks by any other group. You game?

Well we should use a fuller view of history... Hitler was very clear that he fought the Jews in the name of Christ

[quote]"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.[quote]

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

So you have to at least start the Christian terrorist killings at 6 million. Maybe even more if you decide to include all deaths caused by the Nazis in the war.

Then of course we have the Roman conquests in the name of Christ, Crusades (which gives kills to both Christians and Muslims), the Inquisition and everything under that whole 1500 years or so where Christianity expanded and killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 01:04 AM

3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
[quote=Alandros;44835020]Well we should use a fuller view of history... Hitler was very clear that he fought the Jews in the name of Christ

[quote]"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
Quote:

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

So you have to at least start the Christian terrorist killings at 6 million. Maybe even more if you decide to include all deaths caused by the Nazis in the war.

Then of course we have the Roman conquests in the name of Christ, Crusades (which gives kills to both Christians and Muslims), the Inquisition and everything under that whole 1500 years or so where Christianity expanded and killed.
Any one can claim to do anything on the order of on behalf of another. Hitler may have claimed he fought in the name of Christ but did Christ exhort him to fight and kill so many Jews in his name?

The point here is Jesus never exhorted any Christians to kill Jews nor non-believers in his name.
Rather Christ issued an overriding pacifist Moral Maxim to 'Love one's enemies' Love one neighbor, give the other cheek within a compassionate ethos.

Thus Hitler's claim to kill 6 million Jews in the name of Jesus has no substance at all.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:03 AM

2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
[quote=Alandros;44835020]Well we should use a fuller view of history... Hitler was very clear that he fought the Jews in the name of Christ

[quote]"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
Quote:

Unfortunately justify evil is in the use of lies misinformation
Christ in all his life he did not declare any war
And with you the Bible and the New Testament name
gospel
I challenge any Muslim could prove that the teachings of Christ declared war and the bad
With you all the names in the texts of the Gospel (Matthew -aouhna -ellouka -mrks) and also messages

But the Old Testament, a Torah
It is especially in the Hebrew people
Because the Torah represents the movement of the Jewish people in his career to get rid of injustice and acceptance of his faith in God among the nations
So there is a special interpretation of the Torah, you do not know

If Hitler had declared war on the Jews in the name of Christ
This is contrary to common sense
Because Christians do not hate the Jewish religion
But part of it
Yes, Christ was a Jew

And his mother, Mary, was also Jewish
It is incredible he viewed the Bible
That's why all the wars fought by Christians Kmz spread of Christianity
The defensive
Or worldly wars
Christian religion is innocent of them
For they are not in the Christian Jihad and Fattal and Gender Commission rotten in the Koran

The Crusades were wars in order to protect the idiots Eastern Christians
Note I am also a Christian east
Yes they Aobeia because they stood against Europeans
And supported the Muslims
But after those wars betrayed us Muslims
Until it was we moved out of our country

The Crusades were issued after the Fatimid caliph ordered the burning of churches in Jerusalem

In all those wars is not released through the Gospel

Jesus said love your enemies
But, sir, this evil to touch our lives
Let us resist evil
This is what the Crusaders did the honorable

And stopped the evil and the devil

But today the same evil back but wearing a dress lambs deposit
But wolves
To the world that the evil in the verses of the Koran
Published and disseminated panic and fear, death and destruction

Old 07-21-2016, 11:15 AM

There are many pictures on the net for a meeting of Hitler and al-Husseini
He met with Hitler's ideas in earthly ambition with evil thoughts in Islam
The result was the Holocaust that is the trut
Mufti of Jerusalem had dreamed in eradicating boiled Jews
And collaborated with Hitler
hSome of the iconic images associated with the Holocaust etched in the memory group in Israel. One showing Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem, and Adolf Hitler, the Nazi leader known, while they were sitting next to each other in a quiet and comfortable to meet. In another image, the lesser-known, Haj Amin shows he points Nazi salute among Nazi soldiers.
Dismiss the post-Hajj Muhammad Amin al-Husseini mufti of Jerusalem, it was also the first Palestinian national leadership and led the Great Arab Revolt in the years of the thirties, was the most prominent opponents of Zionism, but it probably is responsible for transforming the word "Zionist" Jews was linked to the land of Israel, to the notorious word in the Arabic language
However, Husseini participate in the "Final Solution", also called the Nazi plan to exterminate all the Jews of Europe, it can not be denied. Haj himself did not try to hide it, but it boasted it.
28 of the same month he met with Hitler himself, and then said that there was consensus between the two, though Hitler told him to be a solution of the Jewish problem "behind the step by step." Husseini had been promised that when the occupation of the Middle East, "Germany will be the only goal of the extermination of a resident in the Arab area of the Jewish element under British protection." Hitler did not mention nor Husseini prosecutions and kill Muslims perpetrated by the Nazis in Europe.Husseini signed the advancing German army, who achieved major victories during his campaign in North Africa from there, after his victory, east towards Egypt and the land of Israel. Joined to a feed in the Balkans, and there helped recruit soldiers to SS Division of Muslims in Bosnia, as well as in the establishment of the Free Arab Legion, a unit of Arab and worked in the framework of the German Army (standing army of Nazi Germany).

Old 07-21-2016, 11:18 AM

In addition, al-Husseini collaborated with the Nazi operations within the territory of Israel, and it was planners "Atlas of the process," (the poisoning of water reservoirs in order to exterminate the Jews of Tel Aviv)!!!!!!!!!
by the Germans and Arabs paratroopers landed in the Jericho area. According to estimates, the amount of poison is able to annihilate nearly a quarter of a million people, but in October 1944 the British secret police arrested some of the participants in the operation in the Jericho area, has not been implemented.
N the years 1941 - 1945 Husseini was active in the service of the Nazis, and even received them a monthly salary of 50,000 marks (double the salary of Field Marshal in the German army). In this context, Husseini went to the governments of Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary asking to cancel the permits, which they gave to the Jews, while urging them to accelerate the expulsion of Jews to Poland, a move that means surrender to the Nazis

Old 07-21-2016, 11:22 AM

Haj Amin wrote in his memoirs, published in the newspaper "News Today" Cairene

After the war: "It was one of our conditions for military cooperation between Arabs and Germany, giving

Freedom in the extermination of the Jews in Palestine and other Arab countries. In a letter sent

It to Adolf Hitler demanded explicitly declare by Germany and Italy to recognize the right of Arab countries to solve the problem of Jewish minorities so as to meet ethnic and national aspirations, and in accordance with scientific methods taken by Germany and Italy toward the Jews in that

Old 07-21-2016, 11:27 AM

تصريح أدلى به في تموز عام 1946 تطرّق مساعد أدولف إيخمان إلى مشاركة الحسيني في عملية إبادة اليهود: "أعتقد أنه كان للمفتي، المتواجد منذ 1941 في برلين، دورًا حاسمًا في قرار الحكومة

الألمانية بإبادة يهود أوروبا. في جميع لقاءاته مع هتلر، ريبنتروب وهيملر، عاد وعرض إبادة اليهود. لقد رأى في ذلك حلّا مريحًا لمشكلة أرض إسرائيل. في بثّه بإذاعة برلين، تفوّق حتّى علينا في هجماته المعادية للسامية".
A statement made in July 1946 touched assistant Adolf Eichmann to post-Husseini in the process of extermination of the Jews: "I think it was the Mufti, Protein content since 1941 in Berlin, a crucial role in the German government's decision to exterminate the Jews of Europe. In all of his meetings with Hitler, Ribbentrop and Himmler, returned and display the extermination of the Jews. I saw it as a convenient solution to the problem of the land of Israel. Radio broadcast in Berlin, are even greater than we have in the attacks of anti-Semitism. "

Do you know the role of Islam disappeared in the extermination of the Jews
Had Hitler won the Islamic dream was the extermination of the Jews in the Arab countries also
It is certain that Christians were among those implicit agenda
They did it because the Turks in World War One, when slaughtered more than a million Armenians
Did you know how to meet the ideology of Hitler with the Muslim Evil

Old 07-21-2016, 11:39 AM

Army, founded by Haj Amin al-Husseini in Bosnia Photo

Mufti Amin al-Husseini sent a letter to the German leader Hitler require the following things:

Formal recognition by the Axis Powers independence of both Egypt .alarac Yemen. Saudi Arabia.

Recognition of the right subject to the assignment: Syria and the Arab countries. Lebanon. Jordan .velstin. Independence.

Recognition of the right under the English occupation of the country to independence: Sudan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Hadramout, Emirates Arabian Gulf.

Re Aden and the rest of the separate parts of Yemen, which Astamrha British.

Statement by the Axis powers do they covet in Egypt and Sudan.

Arab recognition of the right to cancel the Jewish national home and not to recognize him.

Hitler's response to the demands of Hajj Amin al-Husseini

In an interview with Hitler in 1941, Hitler responded to these demands are premature, and that when the defeat of the Allied forces in these areas comes as such a declaration, then was a surprise when Amin al-Husseini offer in a meeting with the second an army Arab-Islamic volunteers in Africa and eastern North average resistance to the allies, Hitler's reply was, "I am not afraid of international communism, and I'm afraid the British Zionist imperialist America, but I'm afraid most of all of this international political international political Islam.

This is the true image
Hitler was a nationalist attitudes of the Jews
But not religious attitudes
Muslim targets have been met with Hitler's goals in the Jewish question

Old 07-21-2016, 12:27 PM

1,601 posts, read 751,221 times

Quote:

Ummm, where to start? What was the CAUSE of the crusades? Dis anything happen that incited the crusades? I'm sure you don't know, so read this:

1,400 Years of Christian/Islamic Struggle: An Analysis | CBN.com

This should get you started on some honest research.

Continuum schooled you on Hitler.

A list of WEEKLY deadly terrorist attacks in the name of a religion would, of course, be current. Like this:

2016.07.18 Kazakhstan Almaty 4 0 A Muslim shouting praises to Allah murders a civilian and three policemen.
2016.07.18 Yemen Mukalla 10 18 Ten people are blown to bits by a Muslim suicide car bomber.
2016.07.18 Syria Aleppo 3 15 Muslims send rockets into a residential neighborhood, taking out a child and two women.
2016.07.18 Germany Wuerzburg 0 5 A Muslim 'refugee' with an axe hacks at people on a train while screaming 'Allah Akbar'.
2016.07.16 Pakistan Multan 1 0 A model is strangled to death by her Muslim brother after offending religious conservatives.
2016.07.16 Iraq Tal Abta 5 0 Five civilians are burned alive in cages by Islamic State members.
2016.07.15 Nigeria Oke-Ogun 1 0 A Muslim man beats a shepherd to death and credits Allah.
2016.07.15 Iraq Quayyarah 22 0 Twenty-two people are taken to a swamp and executed by the Islamic State.
2016.07.15 Kenya al-Wak 4 0 Four Kenyans lose the lives to a Muslim ambush.
2016.07.15 India Kulgam 1 7 A Muslim terrorist lobs a grenade into a group of policemen, killing one.
2016.07.14 France Nice 84 202 A Muslim migrant mows down eighty-four Bastille Day revellers (including ten children) with a truck while shouting praises to Allah.
2016.07.14 Iraq Taji 3 4 Three Iraqis are blown to bits by a Muslim suicide bomber.
2016.07.14 Iraq Meshahda 1 5 One other person is killed by a suicide bomber.
2016.07.14 Philippines Manilop 3 0 Three off-duty soldiers are ambushed and killed by Abu Sayyaf while buying food.
2016.07.14 Pakistan Bashirabad 1 0 A traffic cop is gunned down by Muslims.
2016.07.13 Iraq Baqubah 2 0 Two people are killed in their own home by a Muslim suicide bomber.
2016.07.13 Iraq Rashidiya 7 11 Seven Iraqis are laid out by a Muslim suicide bomber.
2016.07.13 Syria Aleppo 1 0 A teenager is disassembled in his own home by a Muslim's rocket.
2016.07.13 Iraq Quayyarah 1 2 A well-placed bomb planted by Muslims takes out a journalist.
2016.07.13 Iraq Baghdad 4 16 Two separate Muslim blasts leave four dead.
2016.07.12 Iraq Baghdad 12 37 A dozen people at a vegetable and fruit market are reduced to pulp by a Muslim suicide bomber.
2016.07.12 Philippines Tipo-Tipo 1 5 One person is taken out by an Abu Sayyaf IED.
2016.07.12 Pakistan Faisalabad 1 0 A Christian family man is murdered in a targeted attack by Muslim kidnappers.
2016.07.12 Iraq Mahmoudiya 3 10 Three shoppers are slaughtered by a Muslim bomb blast at an outdoor market.
2016.07.12 Nigeria Akombo 5 0 A school principal is among five villagers murdered by Muslim terrorists.
2016.07.12 Nigeria Kangarwa 2 7 A n Islamic attack leaves two others dead.
2016.07.11 Pakistan Parachinar 1 0 A young tribal leader is tortured and murdered by Muslims.
2016.07.11 Iraq Qayara 9 0 Women and the elderly are among nine members of two families dragged from their homes and executed by ISIS.
2016.07.11 India Keran 1 2 A border guard is murdered by Muslim terrorists.
2016.07.11 Nigeria Paikoro 11 0 Eleven people in two villages are hacked to death by Muslim terrorists.
2016.07.11 Somalia Lanto Buro 11 6 At least eleven others are killed by a Muslim suicide car bomber.
2016.07.11 Somalia Mogadishu 1 6 A Muslim bomb blast claims one life.
2016.07.11 Pakistan Orangi 1 1 A woman is shot dead by her Muslim brother-in-law for 'bringing dishonor' to the family.
2016.07.11 Iraq Nineveh 4 0 Four doctors are beheaded by the Islamic State.

Your turn. Attacks must be deadly, current and must have been done in the name of a religion. One week.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:19 PM

877 posts, read 839,063 times
[quote=Continuum;44835296][quote=Alandros;44835020]Well we should use a fuller view of history... Hitler was very clear that he fought the Jews in the name of Christ

Quote:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.Any one can claim to do anything on the order of on behalf of another. Hitler may have claimed he fought in the name of Christ but did Christ exhort him to fight and kill so many Jews in his name?

The point here is Jesus never exhorted any Christians to kill Jews nor non-believers in his name.
Rather Christ issued an overriding pacifist Moral Maxim to 'Love one's enemies' Love one neighbor, give the other cheek within a compassionate ethos.

Thus Hitler's claim to kill 6 million Jews in the name of Jesus has no substance at all.
God did command many believers to kill, even commit genocide. Yes it was the Old Testament but God clearly states he does not change in the Bible. So the one who ordered and commanded such things (and did them himself) is one and the same. Hence Hitler committing genocide in the name of God is perfectly consistent and matches.

Now if you want to say that some part of the Bible say killing such people is ok and good and others where killing is bad and you can cherry pick the later then so can Muslim believers of the Quran. Some might be like Hitler and justify their actions via certain verses, while others fight those actions with different verses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or