U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-25-2016, 10:13 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times
Reputation: 461

Advertisements

I am always accused of reading Islam or Muslims hate sites and I note there is a prevalent reference to "Islam or Muslims Hate Sites."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
This is obviously you being brainwashed by reading the Qur'anic verses on Islam hating sites. I am well used to dealing with such crap being brought into Islam forums from Islam hating sites.
I note whichever sites that said something that is not in favor of Islam are condemned as a "Islam or Muslims Hate Site." I view those sites [most*] that do not speak favorably of Islam [the ideology] as sites that are critical and critiques of Islam [not Muslims btw].
* there may be sites that condemned Islam blindly and baselessly and are not based on intellectual criticisms, but these are rare and so obvious no critical and rational person will bother with them.

On the other hand I do not read of many Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus, etc., [except rare ones] complaining endlessly of hate sites against their respective religions. Where there are anti-Buddhists, anti-Taoist sites, they are mostly [if not all] are from Muslims who are arrogant their Islam prevails over all other religions per Quran 9:33

Can any one justify on what basis is a site condemned and deserved the name as a "Islam or Muslims Hate Site"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-25-2016, 10:58 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I am always accused of reading Islam or Muslims hate sites and I note there is a prevalent reference to "Islam or Muslims Hate Sites."


I note whichever sites that said something that is not in favor of Islam are condemned as a "Islam or Muslims Hate Site." I view those sites [most*] that do not speak favorably of Islam [the ideology] as sites that are critical and critiques of Islam [not Muslims btw].
* there may be sites that condemned Islam blindly and baselessly and are not based on intellectual criticisms, but these are rare and so obvious no critical and rational person will bother with them.

On the other hand I do not read of many Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus, etc., [except rare ones] complaining endlessly of hate sites against their respective religions. Where there are anti-Buddhists, anti-Taoist sites, they are mostly [if not all] are from Muslims who are arrogant their Islam prevails over all other religions per Quran 9:33

Can any one justify on what basis is a site condemned and deserved the name as a "Islam or Muslims Hate Site"?
I usually ignore this kind of thing as this is a common Muslim tactic. The principle is: 'The best defense is a good offence'

Note that many of the 'hate crimes' against Muslims turn out to be faked by the Muslims themselves.

"Muslim Woman Admits Faking Knife Attack Hate Crime in New York City"

Muslim Woman Admits Faking Knife Attack in New York City

"Suspect in Houston mosque fire claims to have prayed there five times a day, police say"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ay-police-say/

Fake hate in Seattle: Death of Muslim teen was an ACCIDENT, not a hate crime, police investigation finds - Fake hate in Seattle: Death of Muslim teen was an ACCIDENT, not a hate crime, police investigation finds | Pamela Geller

"Well, the ever-vigilant Michelle Malkin, in a May 29, 2003 article titled "Myth of the Muslim hate crime epidemic" and a May 30, 2003 article titled "More Muslim hate crime myths" provides specifics of four other instances in which American Muslims – Ahmad Saad Nasim, Mazhar Tabesh, Nezar "Mike" Maad, and Aqil Yassom Al-Timimi – won themselves vast sympathy as victims of "hate crimes," only to have it turn out that they were actually the perps. She notes that what she calls "hoax crimes" have a real price: they "waste precious investigative resources, exacerbate racial tension, create terror and corrode goodwill."

In all, then, there are at least five cases proven or alleged hoax crimes since 9/11; how many more might there be that no one has counted? Malkin wonders about this too, noting that

when it comes to cracking down on hate crime hoaxes by Arabs and Muslims, the feds—too busy conducting politically correct "outreach" with Muslim leaders who pooh-pooh hate crime fraud—have been appallingly negligent. There is no way of knowing whether fake hate crimes outnumber real anti-Muslim crimes because no law enforcement agency keeps track. (Note to frustrated cops: Send me your suspected hoax cases and let's get started.)"

More Muslim "Hate Crime" Myths :: Daniel Pipes

Of course the sites reporting on these fake hate crimes will be called hate sites.

This kind of thing is done to elicit sympathy and to try to dishonestly make the opponent look bad. It's a very pathetic and sometimes dangerous game to play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2016, 11:03 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I am always accused of reading Islam or Muslims hate sites and I note there is a prevalent reference to "Islam or Muslims Hate Sites."


I note whichever sites that said something that is not in favor of Islam are condemned as a "Islam or Muslims Hate Site."
Yes that's right
They want all the people say Amin

They do not want any dialogue
They say that the Koran is the word of God
Tell them
Dialogue between us
Presented evidence
When provide evidence
Accuse us that we hate Islam
When we talk about morality
They say you hate Islam
If we gave them different interpretations of Muslims in any state they say hate Islam
This my friends is Islam
Contradictions and differences
A difference in the interpretation of verses between Muslims
Difference between Muslims, even in the rules of interpretation
Why they want to rob human rights
Bible is the only freedom of faith
There is no book in the universe does not accept criticism
Provided, however, important
do not lie

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-02-2016 at 04:21 AM.. Reason: Red text is reserved for moderator action
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2016, 08:04 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
How one defines a hate site is probably a matter of personal opinion.


I see an Islamic hate site as one in which the stated intent is to either bring an end to Islam or to change it from what they perceive it to be.


Most of them seem to have been started by self-proclaimed apostates from Islam.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2016, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
How one defines a hate site is probably a matter of personal opinion.

I see an Islamic hate site as one in which the stated intent is to either bring an end to Islam or to change it from what they perceive it to be.

Most of them seem to have been started by self-proclaimed apostates from Islam.
Your argument is full of holes.

If someone or a group want to wean off cigarettes, do you meant they hate cigarettes?
If someone or a group want to wean off opium, do you meant they hate opium?
If someone or a group want to wean off Nazism, do you meant they hate Nazism?
If someone or a group want to wean off ABC, do you meant they hate ABC?
NO!
There are lots of reason why someone or a group want to change something or get rid of it.

Therefore your view that hate is equal to 'bring an end to Islam or to change it from what they perceive it to be' is totally wrong.

As for Islam, it is a fact there are SOME Muslims who are born with evil tendencies being influenced and inspired by much evil laden elements in the Quran to commit terrible evils and violence.
Here is a sample [28,724] amongst the whole range of evils committed by those 'SOME' Muslims who are evil prone;



Note again, the above is merely a SAMPLING [most terrible ones] amongst many other types of evils and violence committed those 'SOME' Muslims who are evil prone.

Therefore it is only natural and inevitable concerned citizens of humanity will be pro-active in finding solutions to the above evils and violence. To find solutions they have to apply effective problem solving techniques where root cause analysis is critical.
The fact is, an indepth root cause analysis will reveal Islam do in part [not whole] has an inherent direct cause to the evil and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

Therefore those concern will naturally report their findings on a global basis for any interested parties to be informed.

I understand there will be people whose condemnation bother to the extent of 'hate' but I believe those with real intense emotional 'hate' are rare.

As for apostate who critique and condemn Islam from the first hand experience, I would not label that as hate but rather anger and angry for being given such a bad deal in a part of their life.

In general, most sites that critique Islam are termed 'hate' sites merely because Muslims [many] are sensitive and are personally offended by what they read which I believe there is much truth in it.

If a religious ideology is mainly good, it will be able to withstand all sort of labels [hatred, contempt, etc] thrown at it and most of the secured believers will never be offended at all, e.g. Buddhism and other main religions.

The other point is the Quran [& Ahadith] contain verses that are full of real intense hate, contempt, abhorrence for the non-Muslims that contributed to real terrible evils and violence. Thus it very shameful for the many Muslims to condemn those who merely critique the very terrible hatred propaganda condone in the Quran [& Ahadith].

From the many sites that are critical of Islam [not Muslims] I have not come across any that I would label them as 'hate' site because most are reporting from what is written in Islamic the holy texts. Show me any?

Last edited by Continuum; 06-30-2016 at 09:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2016, 10:07 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Your argument is full of holes.

If someone or a group what to wean off cigarettes, do you meant they hate cigarettes?
If someone or a group what to wean off opium, do you meant they hate opium?
If someone or a group what to wean off Nazism, do you meant they hate Nazism?
If someone or a group what to wean off ABC, do you meant they hate ABC?
NO!
There are lots of reason why someone or a group want to change something or get rid of it.

Therefore your view hate is equal to 'bring an end to Islam or to change it from what they perceive it to be' is totally wrong.

As for Islam, it is a fact there are SOME Muslims who are born with evil tendencies being influenced and inspired by much evil laden elements in the Quran to commit terrible evils and violence.
Here is a sample [28,724] amongst the whole range of evils committed by those 'SOME' Muslims who are evil prone;



Note again, the above is merely a SAMPLING [most terrible ones] amongst many other types of evils and violence committed those 'SOME' Muslims who are evil prone.

Therefore it is only natural and inevitable concerned citizens of humanity will be pro-active in finding solutions to the above evils and violence. To find solutions they have to apply effective problem solving techniques where root cause analysis is critical. The fact is an in depth root cause analysis will reveal Islam do in part [not whole] has an inherent direct cause to the evil and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

Therefore those concern will naturally report their findings on a global basis for any interested parties to be informed.

I understand there will be people whose condemnation bother to the extent of 'hate' but I believe those with real intense emotional 'hate' are rare.

As for apostate who critique and condemn Islam from the first hand experience, I would not label that as hate but rather anger and angry for being given such a bad deal in a part of their life.

In general, most sites that critique Islam are termed 'hate' sites merely because Muslims [many] are sensitive and are personally offended by what they read which I believe there is much truth in it.

From the many sites that are critical of Islam [not Muslims] I have not come across any that I would label them as 'hate' site because most are reporting from what is written in Islamic the holy texts. Show me any?

Would you consider sites that oppose Islam as being, Islamic love sites?


What can one consider them to be outside of being anti-Islamic, which is a sugar coated way of calling them "Hate Sites"?


When it comes to Religious sites, any religion, they are nearly always one extreme or the other, either love or hate. Neutral religious sites are few. One will nearly always find them to be pro or con with neutrality being a minority. To get a balanced view one needs to examine all views closely with the understanding that religious sites (pro or con) will nearly always be biased.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2016, 10:40 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Would you consider sites that oppose Islam as being, Islamic love sites?


What can one consider them to be outside of being anti-Islamic, which is a sugar coated way of calling them "Hate Sites"?


When it comes to Religious sites, any religion, they are nearly always one extreme or the other, either love or hate. Neutral religious sites are few. One will nearly always find them to be pro or con with neutrality being a minority. To get a balanced view one needs to examine all views closely with the understanding that religious sites (pro or con) will nearly always be biased.
I think it very much matters what you hate, or refuse to tolerate, or are fed up with, or that you judge to be evil.

I judge many of the things I learned from Islam to be evil: Sex with children, slavery, mass rape, selling women, theft, terrorism, torture, slaughter, etc.

I despise evil, so you can certainly call me a hater of evil. But you need that context in there: hater of EVIL. I also love ...I love GOOD. I love individual rights and productivity and non-initiation of force and truth and rationality and justice and independence and happiness.

What Muslims want to do is ignore that I stand against (despise, hate, am fed up with) evils. Muslims want me to accept these evils....to be tolerant of slavery and mass rape and men having sex with children and terrorism and all that Islam promotes, which comes down to a lot of initiation of force. And make no mistake....Islam promotes these things and more. Or maybe Muslims want me to pretend along with them that was does exist, doesn't. What is, isn't. But I don't pretend.

The purpose of Muslims who call me a hater is to drop the context of what I 'hate' and use 'hater' as a nasty personal attack. What this ends up doing is showing Muslims as people who support those evils. You guys know what is in the Quran and hadiths and shariah and history and you know we know it, too. But there is some game going on where you evade the reality of what Islam is and try to make us think we are wrong. We aren't. It's just you evading reality for the sake of hiding evil.

So, if you want to call websites that provide truth about Islam and expose the evil and stand against the evil 'hate sites', that is simply a statement about your own evil. Because that is really what it boils down to: do you love evil and hate good? Or do you love good and hate evil?

These so-called hate websites are hating evil and speaking out against terrorism and pedophilia and mass rape and slavery and slaughter.....why is that wrong? Why is it right for Islam to support such things?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2016, 11:37 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Uncover the truth of Islam is not hatred
If a strong Islam Qkraa
It was to respond in a civilized way
And commute argument against the argument
Everyone knows the Koran
If Cullen valuable words of the Koran killing and fighting
Do you say it's the words mean roses

That attacks the Christian
Is the Quran
Koran lies in the nature of the Christian faith
Christians do not say that there are three gods
But the Koran accuse Christians of this accusation false
Will the words of the Koran Tfbl she speech roses
That Islam is a hate speech 1400 years ago
Against Christians, Jews and all humanity word polytheists

Here is our right we are Christians, Jews and polytheists of Chinese, Indians, Koreans and every free man
To defend ourselves
And say to Muslims
Koran is hate speech
Do you think that the Jews despised them
And the Christians of the lost
These are verses of the Koran

If you think of your right to attack people shall have the right people that are attacking also
For this reason, humanity has the full right to erosion of Islamic Thought

Because he thought colonial
The ideology of combat
If you want dialogue you submit argument

Christianity has been exposed to the words of misinformation from the Koran
The day also exposed to large-scale attacks
He has published the book The Da Vinci Code, which is trying to say that Christ has his August heirs
The book was translated into Arabic at lightning speed
Book readers Arabic version

Have you heard that the pope wasted the blood of the writer and the author???This life of Christ
Write about what you want
But the fact type books
This is the life of Muhammad, but type the fact books
You'll learn why Islam is afraid of the word
It's more powerful than the swords
And also the beauty of Judaism and monotheism
What is the best from the Koran
I hope that the logic of the mind Thaorna
And not the logic of authoritarian

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-02-2016 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: Don't use red text
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-30-2016, 11:59 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Would you consider sites that oppose Islam as being, Islamic love sites?

What can one consider them to be outside of being anti-Islamic, which is a sugar coated way of calling them "Hate Sites"?

When it comes to Religious sites, any religion, they are nearly always one extreme or the other, either love or hate. Neutral religious sites are few. One will nearly always find them to be pro or con with neutrality being a minority. To get a balanced view one needs to examine all views closely with the understanding that religious sites (pro or con) will nearly always be biased.
This is crazy, why must it be a question of love or hate on the subject of intellectual and rational criticism.

If someone do not read fiction books it does not mean they hate fiction books. In this case, they just do not have an affinity for fiction books.
If someone do not eat apples do not mean they either hate or love apples.
I eat a lots of vegetable mainly due for its roughage functions and not because I love vegetable or don't hate them.
Therefore again it is context that is critical.

I have mentioned before, 'hate' is most appropriately reserved for contempt against elements that one cannot change, e.g. race, gender [mental-physically], physical attributes, and the likes.
Religion is a belief [mental] that one can change and it has been done by many, therefore it is not appropriate to associate 'hate' with religion.

Now it is obvious there are many who link 'hate' with religion and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. However it is an issue when such a linking of 'hate' and 'religion' infringes on the basic human rights of others. This is a very serious human right 'crime'.
This is what happened with "Islam" and Muslims linking 'hate' with any thing they don't feel good just because they are sensitive due to their own shortcomings but use that linkage to prevent others from expressing their opinions with reference to those sights they blindly termed as 'hate' sites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
This is crazy, why must it be a question of love or hate on the subject of intellectual and rational criticism.

If someone do not read fiction books it does not mean they hate fiction books. In this case, they just do not have an affinity for fiction books.
If someone do not eat apples do not mean they either hate or love apples.
I eat a lots of vegetable mainly due for its roughage functions and not because I love vegetable or don't hate them.
Therefore again it is context that is critical.

I have mentioned before, 'hate' is most appropriately reserved for contempt against elements that one cannot change, e.g. race, gender [mental-physically], physical attributes, and the likes.
Religion is a belief [mental] that one can change and it has been done by many, therefore it is not appropriate to associate 'hate' with religion.

Now it is obvious there are many who link 'hate' with religion and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. However it is an issue when such a linking of 'hate' and 'religion' infringes on the basic human rights of others. This is a very serious human right 'crime'.
This is what happened with "Islam" and Muslims linking 'hate' with any thing they don't feel good just because they are sensitive due to their own shortcomings but use that linkage to prevent others from expressing their opinions with reference to those sights they blindly termed as 'hate' sites.

I think you will find that when it regards religion (any religion) for most people, intellectual criticism goes out the window and is seldom seen. I find that most of the anti-Islamic sites I visit, do play the emotional card to their advantage. Fear and scare tactics are used very effectively by many anti-Islamic sites and are giving a strong impression that Islam poses a danger to non-Muslims.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top