U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 08:01 AM

417 posts, read 448,897 times

Advertisements

I am curious about Muslim marriage contract or vows. Ideally in Christianity, this is a general vow a couple repeats for marriage:

Christian:In the name of Jesus, I ___ take you, ___, to be my (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live.
There is also an important part about separating from your parents and becoming one in your marriage.

Muslim:K The most common form of marriage in Islam is an offer, acceptance, signing the marriage contract in front of two witnesses, and publicizing the marriage.
1. Islamic marriage contracts include a mahr (gift) stipulation from the groom to the bride that may be immedi- ate, ongoing, or deferred, and is payable upon demand. There is no minimum or maximum, and it becomes the sole property of the bride.
2. Traditional Islamic law requires a husband to nancially support his wife. If the wife chooses to work, her earnings become part of her separate marital property.
3. Islamic law allows for stipulations to be added to the marriage contract. Typical stipulations in the contract cover issues such as equal divorce rights, monogamy, education, work, domestic responsibilities, and living conditions.

Jewish:The ketubah restates the fundamental conditions that are imposed by the Torah upon the husband, such as providing his wife with food, clothing, and conjugal rights, which are inseparable from marriage. It includes the husband's guarantees to pay a certain sum in the event of divorce, and inheritance rights obligatory upon his heirs in case he dies before his wife.

The Muslim contract doesn't say anything about taking care of your spouse when sick so I am presume it is ok to leave your spouse if they are sick. Many Muslim women I know say if they get sick there spouse will divorce or find another wife. Also there isn't anything about leaving the family and joining the wife. The reason I mention this is all the Muslim men put there family above wife and children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 08:38 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,041,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy1 View Post
The Muslim contract doesn't say anything about taking care of your spouse when sick so I am presume it is ok to leave your spouse if they are sick.
You presume incorrectly. Wife is responsibility of her husband throughout the marriage. No need to single out "during sickness". For me, husband and wife are two bodies but should live together as a single soul sharing happiness, sadness and pain together. They are like two fingers of the same hand. When one finger feels the pain the whole hand feels the pain.

Quote:
Many Muslim women I know say if they get sick there spouse will divorce or find another wife.
That kind of Muslim men are not worth getting married to.

Quote:
Also there isn't anything about leaving the family and joining the wife. The reason I mention this is all the Muslim men put there family above wife and children.
Muslim men do not join the wife but wife joins the husband and husband is responsible for wife. Not all Muslims put their family above wife and children. Wife and children are his real family. Husband and wife relation began before any other family relation. If that is not important then no other relation can be important.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:50 AM

2,050 posts, read 663,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Quote:
You presume incorrectly. Wife is responsibility of her husband throughout the marriage. No need to single out "during sickness". For me, husband and wife are two bodies but should live together as a single soul sharing happiness, sadness and pain together. They are like two fingers of the same hand. When one finger feels the pain the whole hand feels the pain.
Go to an Islamic court and you will see the wonders of the Islamic divorce

That kind of Muslim men are not worth getting married to.

Muslim men do not join the wife but wife joins the husband and husband is responsible for wife. Not all Muslims put their family above wife and children. Wife and children are his real family. Husband and wife relation began before any other family relation. If that is not important then no other relation can be important.
Christian views on marriage
Ihtlv for Marriage in Islam and the most important differences
1. Christianity is considered a sacred marriage
While Islam is the marriage contract
2. Christian views on marriage means the parties' commitment to maintain the sanctity
While Islam does not preserve boiled because it can hold its dissolution and also cancel this contract
3-Christian views on marriage to satiate the sexual arousal of the parties, provided to maintain the honesty of the parties
The practice sex outside of wedlock sin
For this reason the marriage in the Christian restricted monogamous
3. Marriage in Islam to satisfy the sex of the parties and gives the man advantage in this
The man has the right to marry in four women in one
4. Financial issues in Christian marriage is governed by tradition Toward Social
While financial issues in the Muslim marriages are governed by Islamic law
Because he is considered a contract financially
5. Christian one type of marriage
While in Islam several types of marriage
Muslims it differs
A temporary marriage
Altjehah ( التجحيش ) and marriage analystزواج المحلل

So there are important Ahtlavat in the Christian and Muslim marriages
Looking from Gunn sex and fun in Islam is the words of God
While Christianity is considered sacred
Because God is holy and permitted him to be in the target limits
If you want the dialogue on these issues Welcome
And be our word in detail and evidence
important note
Talk about the thought intellectual dialogue
And moved away from auctions
Because the thought is the right scale of falsehood

Old 06-26-2016, 12:30 PM

To Muffy 1, mahasn sawresho is not a Muslim. S/he is here seen often talking and debating about Islam with herself/himself.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
To Muffy 1, mahasn sawresho is not a Muslim. S/he is here seen often talking and debating about Islam with herself/himself.
OK
I am not a Muslim it is true
I am a man
But this is my position on Marriage in Islam
Discussed and proved that I am mis
Do you know marriage analyst in religion of Islam and called Altjehah
I explain Islam without dissimulation
Better to give me thanks
On this explanation
Greetings to you
just Read and not dodged

Old 06-27-2016, 01:16 AM

hi- Khalif

Did you explain to us types of marriages from the Koran
Which
Chaste -
Concubines -
temporary marriage
Marriage analyst or Altjehah

Old 06-27-2016, 01:33 AM

4,431 posts, read 1,651,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy1 View Post
Many Muslim women I know say if they get sick there spouse will divorce or find another wife.
hahahaaaaaa

Didn't take you long to shoot from the hip, did it?

Only if you had an iota worth of shame and some inner pride before shamelessly lying.

But don't worry, there WILL be accountability, and your lies will be exposed in front you. And there will be no place to run and no where to hide.

Don't cry then, and scream in despair to say, "I didn't know about this day."

Old 02-24-2017, 02:25 AM

1 posts, read 434 times
I'm danish and I'm a muslim person so I want marry with Christian girls and divorced women only

Old 02-24-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
OK
I am not a Muslim it is true
You need to make that clear or stop answering questions on behalf of Muslims.
Quote:
I am a man
But this is my position on Marriage in Islam
Discussed and proved that I am mis
I agreed with you that you are mis in your position on marriage in Islam.

Quote:
Do you know marriage analyst in religion of Islam and called Altjehah
I am the marriage analyst in Islam.

Quote:
I explain Islam without dissimulation
You explain nothing about Islam except your nonsense about Islam.
Quote:
Better to give me thanks
For your nonsense?
Quote:
On this explanation
Which explanation?

Old 02-24-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
hi- Khalif

Did you explain to us types of marriages from the Koran
Which
Chaste -
Concubines -
temporary marriage
Marriage analyst or Altjehah
What nonsense are you talking about?

In the previous post you claim that you are explaining about marriage in Islam and now you are asking me to explain to you about marriage in Islam. What is your position?

In Islam, there is no "types of marriages" between two men, two women, one night stand or half marriage half partnership.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or