U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 11:06 AM

2,050 posts, read 669,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Quote one of them.
When he had finished Zaid them and there has been a Zojnakea order not to be believers in the critical Odeiaihm pairs of them if you have spent and there has been and it was God's command effect surtat -al-ahzab
The Almighty said: (As she says to him that God blessed him and blessed him, you grabbed your husband and Fear God and hide in yourself what God expressing fears of the people and God, deserving of that fear when he had finished Zaid them and there has been a Zojnakea order not to be on the believers wrong with Odeiaihm pairs if you spent them and there has been was ordered God effect) al-ahzaab / 37
Sahih International

And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.
Verse clear
Mohammed, a marriage of his daughter-in adoptions

I will give you interpretations
Who wrote the Muslims
But your conscience is still important
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2016, 11:52 AM

343 posts, read 232,003 times
I am looking for reference to the Prophet outside of the religious texts of Islam please stop posting verses from holy books. I am looking for neutral or critical Non muslims writing about the prophet around the time he was said to have lived. Please stop changing the topic of my post.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:45 PM

2,050 posts, read 669,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclarksn9 View Post
I am looking for reference to the Prophet outside of the religious texts of Islam please stop posting verses from holy books. I am looking for neutral or critical Non muslims writing about the prophet around the time he was said to have lived. Please stop changing the topic of my post.
I'm so sorry

Muhammad is a historical fact
He lived in the desert
Do not create any external sources and clear
Because Mecca was far from civilization
The Arabs are not the owners of civilizations
Therefore, all written from personal Mohammad wrote the Muslims
But after Muhammad's death Muslim Arabs managed to invade neighboring countries to the desert Arabs
And carry with them the Koran
In his teachings
Which allows the possession of the spoils
It is money and women
That was enough to have joined
Poor him
History says that the Persian empire was weak in that period of time
And also the desire of the peoples of the Romans was Astamrha liberation
These factors helped the spread of Islam and the foundation is the teachings of Muhammad
Mohammed was a military figure
It is close to the figure of Nero
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or