U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-04-2016, 02:27 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204

Advertisements

[quote=Khalif;44639061]
Quote:
The author is correct. Some translators wrote that and the others this. Of course the word for this is different (hatha)
.

Debate on this verse
Other verses also explain but in sequence
(hatha)=هذا
that=ذلك
Why???? this happen it ????

when you say
That door is not only entering from it just the faithful
And when you say
this door is not only entering from it just the faithful
Meaning different
that
It refers to a different door
This is the correct
In the words of the( q) Koran in Arabic language
ذلك الكتاب =that book
Do you know misrepresentation in the translation of the(q) Koran
Millions of non-Arab Muslims do not know this misrepresentation in translation
This deliberate misrepresentation
Intended as Gaussian
You are a Muslim and believe that the word of God can not be tampered with
Not in words nor in the sense
But here's the back of misrepresentation in translation
In words and also in meaning
I will give you later on Muslims to interpret this verse
Because I used my mind and my mind is not canceled
I speak fluent Arabic
Thank you!

 
Old 07-05-2016, 12:41 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
[quote=mahasn sawresho;44640775]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
.

Debate on this verse
Other verses also explain but in sequence
(hatha)=هذا
that=ذلك
Why???? this happen it ????

when you say
That door is not only entering from it just the faithful
And when you say
this door is not only entering from it just the faithful
Meaning different
that
It refers to a different door
This is the correct
In the words of the( q) Koran in Arabic language
ذلك الكتاب =that book
Do you know misrepresentation in the translation of the(q) Koran
Millions of non-Arab Muslims do not know this misrepresentation in translation
This deliberate misrepresentation
Intended as Gaussian
You are a Muslim and believe that the word of God can not be tampered with
Not in words nor in the sense
But here's the back of misrepresentation in translation
In words and also in meaning
I will give you later on Muslims to interpret this verse
Because I used my mind and my mind is not canceled
I speak fluent Arabic
Thank you!
You do not speak fluent Arabic or else you would use your mind and say "Qur'an" rather than "Koran". In Arabic, you do not say "Koran" but "Qur'an" or "Qur'aan".

In 2:2, the Kitab is still "this" Kitab (revelation, knowledge of the Qur'an) even if it is saying "that" Kitab. The same example can be seen in 39.23:

Allah has revealed the best hadith, Book, conformable in its various parts, repeating, whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts become pliant to the remembrance of Allah; that is Allah's guidance, He guides with it whom He pleases; and (as for) him whom Allah makes err, there is no guide for him.

It refers to the Kitab/Revelation/Knowledge, the best/beautiful Hadith, that is Allah's guidance. It makes no difference in meanings whether a translator translates it in English as "this" or "that". "That" in 39:23 is still "this" Book/Revelation/Knowledge/Guidance of Allah. All Arabic speakers know that 2:2 is not about any other book but the current (this) book, the Qur'an.
 
Old 07-05-2016, 01:28 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 752,279 times
Reputation: 435
[quote=Khalif;44650507]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You do not speak fluent Arabic or else you would use your mind and say "Qur'an" rather than "Koran". In Arabic, you do not say "Koran" but "Qur'an" or "Qur'aan".

In 2:2, the Kitab is still "this" Kitab (revelation, knowledge of the Qur'an) even if it is saying "that" Kitab. The same example can be seen in 39.23:

Allah has revealed the best hadith, Book, conformable in its various parts, repeating, whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts become pliant to the remembrance of Allah; that is Allah's guidance, He guides with it whom He pleases; and (as for) him whom Allah makes err, there is no guide for him.

It refers to the Kitab/Revelation/Knowledge, the best/beautiful Hadith, that is Allah's guidance. It makes no difference in meanings whether a translator translates it in English as "this" or "that". "That" in 39:23 is still "this" Book/Revelation/Knowledge/Guidance of Allah. All Arabic speakers know that 2:2 is not about any other book but the current (this) book, the Qur'an.
Who was this verse directed to:

Quran 5:32
 
Old 07-05-2016, 01:45 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=Khalif;44650507]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You do not speak fluent Arabic or else you would use your mind and say "Qur'an" rather than "Koran". In Arabic, you do not say "Koran" but "Qur'an" or "Qur'aan".

In 2:2, the Kitab is still "this" Kitab (revelation, knowledge of the Qur'an) even if it is saying "that" Kitab. The same example can be seen in 39.23:

Allah has revealed the best hadith, Book, conformable in its various parts, repeating, whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts become pliant to the remembrance of Allah; that is Allah's guidance, He guides with it whom He pleases; and (as for) him whom Allah makes err, there is no guide for him.

It refers to the Kitab/Revelation/Knowledge, the best/beautiful Hadith, that is Allah's guidance. It makes no difference in meanings whether a translator translates it in English as "this" or "that". "That" in 39:23 is still "this" Book/Revelation/Knowledge/Guidance of Allah. All Arabic speakers know that 2:2 is not about any other book but the current (this) book, the Qur'an.
I'm talking about translator
are it is true translator

Then move on to the debate in verse
Every Arab word has a synonym in other languages
Can you say
Englishman to humans
That is equal to this this =that in meaning ?????
he will laugh
You must translate the word as it is
Then explain explanation
This is a scientific logic sincere
 
Old 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
I think will not get an answer

there for i sent the call to Muslims to repair this error unforgivable of
Because it leads to distortion of the Koran

translate this word
 
Old 07-06-2016, 11:31 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Now explain this verse
And with it the Islamic interpretations
Verse says that book
Thus, it is written in the Koran

But commentators say this here refer to that

Say in the interpretation: that book.
Said General exegetes: the interpretation of the words of God (that book): this book.

Some have said, (this book), by means of the Torah and the Bible, and if the face of p [1-228] interpretation "that" to this face, do not hoard it on Mtoolh as well, because "it," then there will be news about the absent on health.
It is said that this refers to the reference to the Torah and the Gospel writers, as narrated by Ibn Jarir and others,
and al-kertabe
This is the position of exegetes to this verse
We note that the explanation is a way the metaphor
So Muslims reject this word and say it means this
Muslim exegetes here violate the word of God
God says that book
And exegetes say this book
The important question
Why do Muslims did not abide by the correct interpretation
And Epfy question which is to say the right of every Muslim
Ban uses his mind
And it knows that the Koran blocks was referring to that book
Because if he wanted to say, what is this book, which prevents him from so
That is why I say
That Muslims have not been able to silence the mind
For this they used deception
Yes, all of the known Arab knows the difference between this and that
That's why I say that Islam eliminates reason and logic in the interpretation of this verse
Suit honest to the mind of every Muslim to looking at this word
And it knows them the fact disinformation practiced by scholars
Are you able to say
The mind canceled
just a question
 
Old 07-07-2016, 01:26 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
[quote=juju33312;44651126]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

Who was this verse directed to:

Quran 5:32
O ye who believe! Be conscious Allah, and seek the way of approach unto Him, and struggle/strive in His way in order that ye may attain salvation/success.

It was primarily directed to the Believers at the time but we can learn lesson from it to be conscious of Allah and try to be spiritually closer to Him by striving in His Way (Straight Path) to attain salvation.
 
Old 07-07-2016, 01:55 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=Khalif;44670164]
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
O ye who believe! Be conscious Allah, and seek the way of approach unto Him, and struggle/strive in His way in order that ye may attain salvation/success.

It was primarily directed to the Believers at the time but we can learn lesson from it to be conscious of Allah and try to be spiritually closer to Him by striving in His Way (Straight Path) to attain salvation.
This off-topic
Nevertheless
Islam does not know the concept of salvation
I wish you could provide the answer to Questions
 
Old 07-07-2016, 02:06 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=juju33312;44651126]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

Who was this verse directed to:

Quran 5:32
I'm sorry
Is useful in explaining the word that
But all I want to clarify that a translation of the Koran in which distortion
In this verse
If you read interpretations of this verse Muslims to notice confusion
Violating rules of the Arabic language
 
Old 07-07-2016, 02:45 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
[quote=mahasn sawresho;44651350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

I'm talking about translator
are it is true translator

Then move on to the debate in verse
Every Arab word has a synonym in other languages
Can you say
Englishman to humans
That is equal to this this =that in meaning ?????
he will laugh
You must translate the word as it is
Then explain explanation
This is a scientific logic sincere
You are talking nonsense! By being literal only, you are exposing your ignorance about the Arabic language and its grammar. Those who understand Arabic grammar, will know that "this" and "that" can be used interchangeably in translation into English. I have given you one example (39:23). I can give you more. Some translator translated "this" and some "that". Both are correct in English translation as it is about the revelation of the Qur'an just as "that" in 39:23 is about the revelation and guidance of the Qur'an. Here is another with 2:1-2:

[32:1-2] Alif Lam Mim. Revelation of the book, no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.

[2:1-2] ]Alif Lam Mim. that the Book, no doubt in it, guidance for God-conscious.

Both of these verses are in the Qur'an and are about the Qur'an.

Can you tell me, the Arabic expert, how to translate "that's right" and "that is beautiful" in Arabic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top