U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-11-2016, 04:17 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,848 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
It is important to know that words have meanings
The man understands the language
You can not cancel his mind
You can't understand the difference between "that the book" and "that book". Do you have a mind or am I talking to a robot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
When the Quran says
Who read the book before you
This means that there was a book by Mohammed
No. It was not a book by Muhammad but a book before the book to Muhammad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And that Muhammad should be asking them if he doubted that Leanza to him from the Koran
You keep repeating "Koran" like a robot. The word in Arabic is the "Qur'an".

Whatever was revealed in the Chapter Yunus is also described in the book revealed before Muhammad. It is said to Muhammad that if he is not sure as to what is being revealed to him about the stories in this chapter, he can ask the people (Jews and Christians) who read the book revealed to them that the stories are true.
So, what's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
It is to confirm that was the book that Mohammed depends boiled in writing to the Koran and private Meccan verses is
And the Qur'an is not the book??? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The other verses will be explained as they relate to the subject
That's why I had quoted all those verses on the subject but it is difficult to get the robots to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I just want to ask you about the meaning of the word Furqan
Is it an Arabic word
What is the meaning
In the Arabic Qur'an, Furqan is an Arabic word. It is also Aramaic word.
It is an attribute of something like the Qur'an and the Taurat that distinguish difference between right and wrong, between good and evil, and between truth and falsehood. Thus it is criterion that distinguishes as such. Like the Taurat, the Qur'an itself is the Furqan (2:185). If you want to read more, here is a Link to it:

Furqan ( Arabic:

 
Old 07-11-2016, 08:08 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,944 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=Khalif;44723373]
Quote:
You can't understand the difference between "that the book" and "that book". Do you have a mind or am I talking to a robot?
If you do not know the difference between that and this is in the Arab lap
And if you distort the words of the Koran in his translation thou will gain punishment
from The God of the Koran

Quote:
No. It was not a book by Muhammad but a book before the book to Muhammad.
Continued reading
Because the consignee speech is Muhammad
And the God of Mohammed says the question who used to read the book before Muhammad
If Muhammad doubted the revelation sender Elbe
Do not you see that this casts doubt on the credibility of Mohammed ????

You keep repeating "Koran" like a robot. The word in Arabic is the "Qur'an".




Quote:
In the Arabic Qur'an, Furqan is an Arabic word. It is also Aramaic word.
It is an attribute of something like the Qur'an and the Taurat that distinguish difference between right and wrong, between good and evil, and between truth and falsehood. Thus it is criterion that distinguishes as such. Like the Taurat, the Qur'an itself is the Furqan (2:185). If you want to read more, here is a Link to it:
al ferkan is not an Arabic word
It is the word of Aramaic and Syriac and Assyrian and Chaldean
All of these meaning-Furqan know
But by Mohammed in the Koran, which does not know its meaning

Furqan means Savior means of salvation
But Mohammed points out that writers
And there is no
Historical evidence of the book in the Christian or Jewish named Furqan
This is a brief explanation
And we will continue to explain the verses sequential
 
Old 07-12-2016, 10:51 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,848 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
If you do not know the difference between that and this is in the Arab lap
And you still do not understand the difference between "that the book" and "that book". Obviously you are not the Arab lap.

Quote:
And if you distort the words of the Koran in his translation thou will gain punishment
from The God of the Koran
You are ignorant god when speaking on his behalf.

Quote:
Continued reading
Because the consignee speech is Muhammad
And the God of Mohammed says the question who used to read the book before Muhammad
If Muhammad doubted the revelation sender Elbe
Do not you see that this casts doubt on the credibility of Mohammed ????
Do you even understand what was it all about?

You still keep repeating "Koran" like a robot. The word in Arabic is the "Qur'an".


Quote:
al ferkan is not an Arabic word
al-ferkan is not Arabic word but Al-Furqan is Arabic word.

The Qur'an was revealed in Arabic language. Al-Furqan is thus an Arabic word. It is not only an Arabic and Aramaic word but Farsi and Urdu word too. There are many boys named "Furqan" in Iran and Pakistan. It's meaning was explained to you in the article I had given you the Link of. Did you read it? Did you understand it?

Quote:
It is the word of Aramaic and Syriac and Assyrian and Chaldean
All of these meaning-Furqan know
But by Mohammed in the Koran, which does not know its meaning

Furqan means Savior means of salvation
O god, this is getting into something means completely means different means topic. LOL!

Quote:
But Mohammed points out that writers
And there is no
Historical evidence of the book in the Christian or Jewish named Furqan
Another silly thought! It is not the book named Furqan but the book that is Furqan (Criterion). Furqan is attribute; not name of the book.

Quote:
This is a brief explanation
And we will continue to explain the verses sequential
Before explaining any verse, can you say the "Qur'an"?
 
Old 07-13-2016, 12:53 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,944 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

The Qur'an was revealed in Arabic language. Al-Furqan is thus an Arabic word. It is not only an Arabic and Aramaic word but Farsi and Urdu word too. There are many boys named "Furqan" in Iran and Pakistan. It's meaning was explained to you in the article I had given you the Link of. Did you read it? Did you understand it?
1-And We had already given Moses and Aaron the( criterion )and a light and a reminder for the righteous


وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ( الْفُرْقَانَ )وَضِيَاءً وَذِكْرًا لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (48)


Furqan how it translates to
criterion





And We had already given Moses and Aaron the( criterion )=

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ( الْفُرْقَانَ

Refer to the Arabic version
Note the word Furqan
In Sura did not translate
But in Surat prophets translated away from the original meaning



And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of (criterion) - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent.


وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا غَنِمْتُمْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَأَنَّ لِلَّهِ خُمُسَهُ وَلِلرَّسُولِ وَلِذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ آمَنْتُمْ بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا يَوْمَ (الْفُرْقَانِ) يَوْمَ الْتَقَى


الْجَمْعَانِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

O you who have believed, if you fear Allah , He will grant you a ( criterion) and will remove from you your misdeeds and forgive you. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.


يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ (29)


الفرقان=-Furqan

I invite you to remove this distortion and misinformation to millions of Muslims
As for naming Farrakhan it is because of ignorance
I spoke with a Bangladeshi named Mustafa
Does the name Mustafa masculine or feminine
The lady Atdhisht to this label
Mustafa because of the masculine and the feminine is not
















 
Old 07-13-2016, 01:07 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,944 times
Reputation: 204
al [3.3] He has revealed to you the Book with truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel aforetime, a guidance for the people, and He sent the (Furqan.)


( نزل عليك الكتاب بالحق ، وانزل التوراة والإنجيل من قبل هدى للناس وانزل( الفرقان) ) ال عمران

Here translation on that name
He refers to the book as the Muslims say
But the translation in various other verses, the same word

What is the reason for this


Read verses al -al-anbeaa48 and al -al-anfal -41 and al -anfal 29

and al-bakra 185
 
Old 07-13-2016, 01:26 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,848 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-And We had already given Moses and Aaron the( criterion )and a light and a reminder for the righteous


وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ( الْفُرْقَانَ )وَضِيَاءً وَذِكْرًا لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (48)


Furqan how it translates to
criterion





And We had already given Moses and Aaron the( criterion )=

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ( الْفُرْقَانَ

Refer to the Arabic version
Note the word Furqan
In Sura did not translate
But in Surat prophets translated away from the original meaning



And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of (criterion) - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent.


وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا غَنِمْتُمْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَأَنَّ لِلَّهِ خُمُسَهُ وَلِلرَّسُولِ وَلِذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ آمَنْتُمْ بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا يَوْمَ (الْفُرْقَانِ) يَوْمَ الْتَقَى


الْجَمْعَانِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

O you who have believed, if you fear Allah , He will grant you a ( criterion) and will remove from you your misdeeds and forgive you. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.


يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَتَّقُوا اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّكُمْ فُرْقَانًا وَيُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ (29)


الفرقان=-Furqan

I invite you to remove this distortion and misinformation to millions of Muslims
As for naming Farrakhan it is because of ignorance
I spoke with a Bangladeshi named Mustafa
Does the name Mustafa masculine or feminine
The lady Atdhisht to this label
Mustafa because of the masculine and the feminine is not
So you do know that it is criterion. Taurat was criterion and the Qur'an is criterion.
Now you want to move on to Mustafa. LOL!
 
Old 07-13-2016, 01:29 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,848 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
al [3.3] He has revealed to you the Book with truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel aforetime, a guidance for the people, and He sent the (Furqan.)


( نزل عليك الكتاب بالحق ، وانزل التوراة والإنجيل من قبل هدى للناس وانزل( الفرقان) ) ال عمران

Here translation on that name
He refers to the book as the Muslims say
But the translation in various other verses, the same word

What is the reason for this


Read verses al -al-anbeaa48 and al -al-anfal -41 and al -anfal 29

and al-bakra 185
One can use either the Arabic word or its translation. What's your problem?
 
Old 07-13-2016, 07:48 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,276,969 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
One can use either the Arabic word or its translation. What's your problem?

I think the difficulty in understanding comes from the fact that during the time of the revelations the written Qur'an was not yet completed. That book would make more sense at the time. But after the completion of the written revelations the book becomes a more accurate translation.


If I were to tell you about a book that is not yet in written form, I would be referring to it as that book. but once it is written I would call it the book.




The time and targeted reference determines which is the better translation.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
 
Old 07-13-2016, 12:15 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,848 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I think the difficulty in understanding comes from the fact that during the time of the revelations the written Qur'an was not yet completed. That book would make more sense at the time. But after the completion of the written revelations the book becomes a more accurate translation.


If I were to tell you about a book that is not yet in written form, I would be referring to it as that book. but once it is written I would call it the book.


The time and targeted reference determines which is the better translation.
I don't think this guy is talking about "the book" or "that book" in his last post but the word "furqan".

As for "the book" or "that book" or "that the book", the guy is thinking that 2:2 refers to the Taurat ("that book") when the verse says "that the book". Here "book" is not a written book but revelation being revealed. Only revelations came from Allah rather than a "written book". The same applies to the "mother book".

[43.3] Surely We have made it an Arabic Quran that you may understand.
[43.4] And indeed it is, in the Mother of the Book with Us, exalted and full of wisdom.


There is no written book with Allah but it refers to the Knowledge with Allah as being the Mother Book from which some was revealed to us from time to time as guidance. This knowledge/guidance helps us to decide between right and wrong, haqq and batil, good and evil, and choose the Straight Path instead of deviate from such path. Therefore, this knowledge revealed to us as guidance helps us as "furqan" (3:3).
 
Old 07-14-2016, 12:12 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,944 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=Khalif;44745267]
Quote:
I don't think this guy is talking about "the book" or "that book" in his last post but the word "furqan".
Speech of the qualities of a speaker

And also
Quote:
Billy exudes What it
As for "the book" or "that book" or "that the book", the guy is thinking that 2:2 refers to the Taurat ("that book") when the verse says "that the book". Here "book" is not a written book but revelation being revealed. Only revelations came from Allah rather than a "written book". The same applies to the "mother book".
Yes, I'm talking about the word Furqan

1-Surah Al-Furqan Where it is translated word criterion
It is the only verse that translated this way
souret elbakara
According to the word originally translated
witout added the cow
The reason is camouflage in translation
2- Furqan word came in the following - Verses
1-al-anbea 48
2-al-anfal-41and 29 -
3-al-emran -3
4-al-bakra 53
al-ferqan 1 and al-anbea 48 and al-anfal-41
Imran is in the name
Sent down the Torah and the Gospel and sent down the ferqan

But in Surat Al Anfal 29
It makes you ferqan ??? What is the meaning here Furqan
Is it or is the name or do is adjective???
al-bakra 53
we give to Moses the Book and the Furqan

Is it or is the name or do is adjective
All Arab dictionaries not be able to express the word Furqan word for it is not an Arab
And it used the style of twisting and turning in the meaning of this word

[RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top