U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-08-2016, 07:01 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 755,308 times
Reputation: 435

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The anti-Islamic sites actually do a promotion of religious terrorists.. Sadly they are attracting violent people that believe the anti-Islamic sites and believe that converting to Islam will justify their violence.


Yes, there are Islamic Terrorists, but not all terrorists, not even most, are Muslim. There are non-religious and non-political terrorists. Virtually all Terroristic acts outside non-Muslim nations are by non-Muslims.


By definition all Islamic Terrorists are Muslim. But the majority of Terrorists are not Muslim nor acting out of religious misinterpretations.


The criminal inspired terrorists are Just as much terrorists as the members of ISIS and the ISIS terrorists are just as much criminals as the Crime inspired terrorists. All terrorists are criminals.
Hogwash. If a person is already violent, he doesn't seek or need rationalization after the fact - he's already violent, by acknowledgement of the argument itself. Violent people are, by definition, violent.

When telling the truth results in religious terrorism, there's something seriously evil with that religion.

So what do you want? That no one should be able to speak the truth about your horrid ideology? Nice blackmail tactic....you tell the truth and you make more terrorists? Let's see....what would be the principle here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-08-2016, 07:54 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,317,313 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Hogwash. If a person is already violent, he doesn't seek or need rationalization after the fact - he's already violent, by acknowledgement of the argument itself. Violent people are, by definition, violent.

When telling the truth results in religious terrorism, there's something seriously evil with that religion.

So what do you want? That no one should be able to speak the truth about your horrid ideology? Nice blackmail tactic....you tell the truth and you make more terrorists? Let's see....what would be the principle here?
If a person actually understands Islam, they would realize it does not attract Terrorism. Most Terrorists are killing Muslims. They have no love for Islam nor for Muslims.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2016, 08:45 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
Reputation: 204
The seeds of terrorism is from the Koran
The differences between Muslims from the beginning of the spread of Islam
The difference in the interpretation of the Koran
The difference in political leadership
A big difference
That's fighting between Muslims is a very logical
If you know something of the history of Islam
You see the way boil killed Hassan and Hussein
Descendants of the Prophet Muhammad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2016, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,592,154 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You agree with mahasn sawresho in ignorance about the Qur'an just as he thinks in ignorance about the Muslims. Today,he thinks Muslims are matchsticks but tomorrow he will say Khalif is atom bomb. Yet, those who kill policemen in America are never called terrorists unless they were Muslims.
I agree with mahasn sawresho on the fact that he had stated. I will agree with any verifiable objective fact stated by any one.

Either you are not informed, did not bother to read wider or lying.
I read many articles where the sniper was called a black or Black Lives Matter terrorists. e.g.

Quote:
One of the Black Lives Matter terrorist who assassinated 5 police was killed by a bomb robot,
Texas Sniper was killed by a bomb robot armed with an explosive package
I have no issue with calling any person[s], terrorist[s], as long as they fit the definition but obviously we have to take note of the context. Btw, a sniper killing policemen is off topic.

I seldom emphasize on the term 'Muslim terrorists' but rather would prefer the ~20% 'evil prone Muslims' the majority who were born with evil tendencies and some influenced by their religious and cultural environment.
In addition I DO NOT put the full blame on the naturally born evil prone Muslims but rather the ultimate root causes are the malignant evil elements [not all elements] within the Quran and ethos of the religion that influence and inspire the evil prone Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2016, 09:56 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 755,308 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
If a person actually understands Islam, they would realize it does not attract Terrorism. Most Terrorists are killing Muslims. They have no love for Islam nor for Muslims.
You can say this over and over and it will not make it true. Muhammed was a terrorist. He demanded terrorism from others. The Quran promotes terrorism. Throughout the ages Muslims attacked and terrorized...and slaughtered each other starting with the Battle of the Camel with Muhammed's sex toy Aisha starting the battle where Muslims slaughtered Muslims. You have a bloody and terror filled history. Your words won't make it go away.

Did you watch this:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJpJA7b8eEs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2016, 02:22 AM
 
3,168 posts, read 1,045,849 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Probably because they are not terrorists. Evil, yes. Terrorists, no.
Had the guy been a Muslim, shooting several policemen dead, in possession of bomb making material at his house, he would certainly been called "terrorist" by both the politicians and the media (and you).

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Terrorism has a definition: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
That is just an assumed definition by some; not the exactly true definition. Terrorism by its true definition is an act of terrorizing people. The rest on top of that, such as "Islam" and "Muslim" ("Islamic terrorists" and "Muslim terrorists"), is based on individual view point. By your definition, bomber Bush and bomber Blair attacking Iraq, to achieve their political goal, were "terrorists". They were American and British terrorists by your definition. After the Chilcot Report (on Iraq Inquiry), a parent of a dead British soldier did call Blair a "terrorist". She knew the exact definition of "terrorist".

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
The police shootings are a reaction to cops shooting black men. Nothing to do with achieving a political goal.
They are fighting against injustice and so are Palestinians. If fighting in cause of eliminating injustice is labeled "political goal" then so be it as long as injustice is eliminated. A lot of so-called Muslim terrorists cite Western attacks on their countries. They see the Western attacks on their countries as political terrorism. Political terrorism is the real matchstick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence toward black people. It is not trying to take over the American political system. It does not have a history of invading countries and taking over. Islam does.
Islam is not a person like Bush or Blair invading countries to achieve political goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
And you are wrong when you say:

" Yet, those who kill policemen in America are never called terrorists unless they were Muslims."

They are (wrongly) being called terrorists by some. Go look it up.
I know, as well as you know, that the word "terrorist" is reserved today for a "Muslim". Had this guy in Dallas been a Muslim, he would certainly had been plastered all over as a "Muslim terrorist" and "jihadist" trying to kill all American policemen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2016, 03:08 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=Khalif;44696177]
Quote:
Had the guy been a Muslim, shooting several policemen dead, in possession of bomb making material at his house, he would certainly been called "terrorist" by both the politicians and the media (and you).
The distinction between crime and terrorism
Crime is one of the laws of nature
And also from the axioms of religious thought
Cain killed his brother Abel
There is no society in the world free of crime
But there are reasons and motives to all crimes

And man since the time of Hammurabi puts the laws that determine what is the concept of crime in every time and place

What is the concept of variable and different between communities

But terrorism
It is the starting of a structured thought and stems from the teachings encourage this type of terrorism
Here it is linked to ideology
Islamic religious thought holds that the pattern
He ideology and thought entrepreneur and his goals
And it derives its ideology from the Koran and the teachings of the Koran
That encourage and nurture these actions
Because it is the means to achieve its goals

This is identical to the Islamic ideology and belief

Teach the Koran
The goals of Islam
Biography of the Prophet Muhammad also
Islamic history
So all of these constants make Islamist terrorism industry

Christian religious thought
Where there is no way terrorism
Yes, Christianity has also the goal
It is faith in God and peace
But not the political and military control

Jesus said that the kingdom is not of this world
But Mohammed says in his words
He would fight people because God told him to do so
So they say there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

So there is an intellectual Christian ideology
Islamist ideology, intellectual
Mohammed here and there of Christ

In every time produces Islam Personal awesome

Many names
Pilgrims between Yusuf
Who was killed and the slaughter of people
And also Sid and also the Ottoman caliphs
And also Osama bin Laden
The list is long
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2016, 03:29 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
Reputation: 204
Khalif; say --[quote=Khalif;44696177]
That is just an assumed definition by some; not the exactly true definition. Terrorism by its true definition is an act of terrorizing people. The rest on top of that, such as "Islam" and "Muslim" ("Islamic terrorists" and "Muslim terrorists"), is based on individual view point. By your definition, bomber Bush and bomber Blair attacking Iraq, to achieve their political goal, were "terrorists". They were American and British terrorists by your definition. After the Chilcot Report (on Iraq Inquiry), a parent of a dead British soldier did call Blair a "terrorist". She knew the exact definition of "terrorist".[quote
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bush and Blair sent their armies to help the Arabs against Saddam Hussein
Bush did not Avatl alone with him in Iraq was Saudi, Egyptian and Syrian army and the Algerian
Bush did not declare war in order to spread Christianity
Bush had a political and economic goals

Bush was unable to protect the Christian minority in Iraq
Because if the Bush targets it is a religious duty to protect the minority
But it exposed to the worst forms of killings and terrorism
So Bush targets associated with the objectives of the Saudis
We have launched the armies of 28 countries and territories of Saudi Arabia
For the occupation of Iraq
Bush helped Muslims
I am an Iraqi and I know the details of that war more than you and I was present and where an advocate for my country and patriotic
But with great regret
After the end of the war and the control of Islamists on the backs of American tanks
Hgrona drove us out and do you suffer from this bitterness
يا خليفة
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2016, 03:38 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
Reputation: 204
[quote=Khalif;44696177]
Quote:
They are fighting against injustice and so are Palestinians. If fighting in cause of eliminating injustice is labeled "political goal" then so be it as long as injustice is eliminated. A lot of so-called Muslim terrorists cite Western attacks on their countries. They see the Western attacks on their countries as political terrorism. Political terrorism is the real matchstick.
Jews have a right to live in peace
They are sending their hands for peace
But the Palestinians refuse to do that
Because they believe in the Koran
And the Koran explicitly in hostility to Jews
So Islam is the reason to prevent peace between Jews and Afasstinian
It was Abdel Nasser Allah's mercy dreamed of throwing the Israelis into the sea
Muslims also have their TVs goal
For this reason, the conflict remains
Because the causes are known
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2016, 09:12 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 755,308 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Had the guy been a Muslim, shooting several policemen dead, in possession of bomb making material at his house, he would certainly been called "terrorist" by both the politicians and the media (and you).

That is just an assumed definition by some; not the exactly true definition. Terrorism by its true definition is an act of terrorizing people. The rest on top of that, such as "Islam" and "Muslim" ("Islamic terrorists" and "Muslim terrorists"), is based on individual view point. By your definition, bomber Bush and bomber Blair attacking Iraq, to achieve their political goal, were "terrorists". They were American and British terrorists by your definition. After the Chilcot Report (on Iraq Inquiry), a parent of a dead British soldier did call Blair a "terrorist". She knew the exact definition of "terrorist".

They are fighting against injustice and so are Palestinians. If fighting in cause of eliminating injustice is labeled "political goal" then so be it as long as injustice is eliminated. A lot of so-called Muslim terrorists cite Western attacks on their countries. They see the Western attacks on their countries as political terrorism. Political terrorism is the real matchstick.

Islam is not a person like Bush or Blair invading countries to achieve political goal.

I know, as well as you know, that the word "terrorist" is reserved today for a "Muslim". Had this guy in Dallas been a Muslim, he would certainly had been plastered all over as a "Muslim terrorist" and "jihadist" trying to kill all American policemen.
If a Muslim killed cops because he was mad that cops killed his brother, that would not be terrorism. If he had connections to the Islamic State and/or had funding from his local mosque and/or had a facebook page bragging about how he was going to kill cops in the name of Islam....then he would be an Islamic terrorist. Every day Muslims commit crimes that are not tagged as terrorism.

Terrorism is differentiated from other crimes by:

the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal.

If you drop that context of frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal. it becomes any crime.

All murders and rapes are terrorizing people. Not all murders and rapes are acts of terrorism.

Islamic terrorists are indeed trying to achieve a political goal. How many countries has Islam invaded and taken over? How many have been slaughtered in the 'cause of Islam'??

61:9 He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the MushrikŻn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad) hate (it). (Hilali and Khan, The Noble Qurían, Riyadh: Darussalam, 1996)

9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

48:28 He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion that He may make it prevail over all the religions; and Allah is enough for a witness.

9:3 And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve,

If Islam is the superior religion, then it must prevail and triumph over all other religions.
But Islam is not prevailing or triumphing over all other religions.
Therefore, Islam is not the superior religion.
This logic embodies the terrible grievance that chafes at the heart of terrorists and non-violent Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top