U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-13-2016, 05:08 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,380,503 times
Reputation: 7408

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
What I said was:


Very many members of ISIS are new converts to Islam because they believe the nonsense spread by anti-Islamic sites


I was not clear. I was referring to the Non-Muslims that converted to Islam in order to Join ISIS. They are the ones that believe the anti-Islamic sites about Islam and convert to the concept of Islam, the anti-Islamic sites present. Joining ISIS becomes their goal. Their purpose in converting to what they believe is Islam is for the purpose of joining ISIS not because they desire to worship Allaah(swt)


ISIS Recruiting Westerners: How The 'Islamic State' Goes After Non-Muslims And Recent Converts In The West
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Going back to the my original point;

Starting from Woodrow LI's reply, i.e.



I responded that "new converts" are not the critical reasons for the evils of ISIS.



Woodrow LI is short-sighted on this issue and blame the 'new converts' as the main factors for the terrors of ISIS.
The Muslims of ISIS are not mainly new converts but rather most of them are the different factions of Sunnis from Iraq and Syria.
Do you agree with this? [1]

As for the root cause, I stated, it not the new converts but rather it is the malignant evil laden elements [anologically with those in the Main Kempf] that inspire the evil prone Muslims of ISIS to commit terrible evil and violence.
Do you agree with this [2].

So there are only two points [1] and [2] here that are subject to discussion.

The 'analogy' is with reference to the evil laden element in both the Quran and the Main Kempf, not the 80/20%.

Your 80% and 20% is off topic and mess up the whole issue.

I do not believe I stated that new converts are the critical reasons for the evils of ISIS.


What I did state is the anti-Islamic sites and rhetoric are a major reason non-Muslims become attracted to ISIS.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-13-2016, 09:16 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,607,707 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I do not believe I stated that new converts are the critical reasons for the evils of ISIS.

What I did state is the anti-Islamic sites and rhetoric are a major reason non-Muslims become attracted to ISIS.
Noted your subsequent correction.

I was referring to your original point which Khalif relied upon for his views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 04:22 AM
 
3,206 posts, read 1,061,447 times
Reputation: 294
ISIS is the result of (a) political interference in the Middle East from the West, (b) Western "national interests" to do with oil, (c) bombs being dropped on Muslims in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Qur'an is wrongly blamed by only Islam haters. Even Bush and Blair did not blame the Qur'an.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 05:47 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 673,461 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
ISIS is the result of (a) political interference in the Middle East from the West, (b) Western "national interests" to do with oil, (c) bombs being dropped on Muslims in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Qur'an is wrongly blamed by only Islam haters. Even Bush and Blair did not blame the Qur'an.
It was the massacres of Armenians in Turkey as a result of the US intervention

What is happening in India too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:56 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,607,707 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
ISIS is the result of (a) political interference in the Middle East from the West, (b) Western "national interests" to do with oil, (c) bombs being dropped on Muslims in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Qur'an is wrongly blamed by only Islam haters. Even Bush and Blair did not blame the Qur'an.
Your thinking is VERY shallow and failed to understand reality and human nature.

The political mess in the Middle East did contribute to the emergence of ISIS but the political factor is merely a secondary factor that facilitated the inherent evil potentials arising from the combination of the following inherent root causes within Islam, i.e.

1. DNA wise, ALL human beings has the POTENTIAL to be evil.
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
3. Up to >55% of vereses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.

4. The elements in 2 and 3 combined to pose a very very dangerous potential for evil.
5. This potential to evil is manifested when it is triggered by various factors perceived as threats to Islam.

6. The political mess in the Middle East is merely one factor that trigger the inherent potential Islamic evil in [4].

7. There are other factors that would trigger the inherent potential evil within Islam [part] to manifest. Other than politics, there are other factors like social, sects, education, sex, cultural, human nature, psychology, insecurities, etc.

8. So from the above argument, the political mess is not the primary factor but merely a secondary factor. The primary factor is the inherent potential Islamic evil [4] that can burst out into terrible evils and violence by SOME evil prone Muslims any where around the world where there is Islam and the inevitable 20% of evil prone Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2016, 04:02 PM
 
3,206 posts, read 1,061,447 times
Reputation: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Your thinking is VERY shallow and failed to understand reality and human nature.

The political mess in the Middle East did contribute to the emergence of ISIS but the political factor is merely a secondary factor that facilitated the inherent evil potentials arising from the combination of the following inherent root causes within Islam, i.e.

1. DNA wise, ALL human beings has the POTENTIAL to be evil.
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
3. Up to >55% of vereses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.

4. The elements in 2 and 3 combined to pose a very very dangerous potential for evil.
5. This potential to evil is manifested when it is triggered by various factors perceived as threats to Islam.

6. The political mess in the Middle East is merely one factor that trigger the inherent potential Islamic evil in [4].

7. There are other factors that would trigger the inherent potential evil within Islam [part] to manifest. Other than politics, there are other factors like social, sects, education, sex, cultural, human nature, psychology, insecurities, etc.

8. So from the above argument, the political mess is not the primary factor but merely a secondary factor. The primary factor is the inherent potential Islamic evil [4] that can burst out into terrible evils and violence by SOME evil prone Muslims any where around the world where there is Islam and the inevitable 20% of evil prone Muslims.
Your argument is VERY shallow and failed to understand the reason of (a) politics of Middle East (Palestine/Israel confilict), (b) Iraq invasion and (c) destruction of Syria by Asad with full approval of the world community, behind the rise of ISIS.

Political factor is the main factor in the rise of ISIS. It has nothing to do with Islam as ISIS is killing even Muslims. Blame Islam and you blame every Muslim (not only ISIS).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2016, 08:58 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,607,707 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Your argument is VERY shallow and failed to understand the reason of (a) politics of Middle East (Palestine/Israel conflict), (b) Iraq invasion and (c) destruction of Syria by Asad with full approval of the world community, behind the rise of ISIS.

Political factor is the main factor in the rise of ISIS. It has nothing to do with Islam as ISIS is killing even Muslims. Blame Islam and you blame every Muslim (not only ISIS).
Note my critical point as the ultimate root cause of Islamic-based evils and violence;
1. DNA wise, ALL human beings has the POTENTIAL to be evil.
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
3. Up to >55% of verses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.
4. The elements in 2 and 3 combined to pose a very very dangerous potential for evil.
5. This potential to evil is manifested when it is triggered by various factors perceived as threats to Islam.
Like cancer cells which are found in ALL humans but are suppressed by good cells in all normal human beings, the above combination [1-5] of malignant 'evil' potential exists in ALL Muslims.
The cancer cells will take the opportunity to strike whenever there is a weakness within the human system that are caused by all sorts of reasons [A to Z] that weaken the individual's immune systems.
The combination [1-5] of malignant 'evil' potential existing in ALL Muslims are suppressed in moderate Muslims.
However if there is any weakness in the human environment the Islamic malignant combination [1-5] within the evil prone Muslims will rise as in ISIS, in the various Islamic countries and other non-Islamic countries [like some very stupid European countries].
In places like Southern Thailand, Southern Philippines, Northern Nigeria and elsewhere the evil Islamic combinations will turned malignant with all sorts of terrible evils and violence.

The political mess in the Middle East weaken the political infrastructure and that enable the inherent combination "cancer cells" [1-5] to be active and rise as ISIS.
The other cases as in majority-Muslims countries; when the evil prone Muslims take control or feel embolden all sort of Islamic-inspired evils on the minority will manifest.

If you analyze the various cases of Islamic terrors around the world objectively, then that is the reason why and how Islamic terror arise.

ISIS is killing other Muslims because they are deemed to be hypocrites or apostates.
Some Muslims may be killed as a result of inevitable collateral damage and these Muslims will be praised as martyrs for the cause of Allah and defense of Islam.

Note my hypothesis again;
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
3. Up to >55% of verses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.

It is very clear only 20% [but a significant 300 millions] Muslims are potential for attention, not the 80%. Therefore you are wrong in reference to EVERY Muslim. This is bad logic and intellectual & moral dishonesty.
Even then humanity cannot blame the evil prone Muslims because they are unfortunately born with active evil tendencies. It is fundamentally not their fault. Humanity must find solutions to cure them of this psychological problem.

The blame is not on the WHOLE of Islam as Islam has its good elements.
The blame is definitely on the evil laden elements and ideology of Islam and that is only a part of Islam and not the whole of Islam. This is the truth and humanity must recognize this truth.

Note it is undeniable my above arguments are based on a very wide and deep perspectives.

I admit the political mess in the Middle East is a factor but that is only a secondary factor not the primary and ultimate root cause of Islamic-inspired evils and violence.

It is obvious your thinking and views are very shallow and narrow in failing to understand the fundamental human nature of the Muslims of ISIS and the evil laden elements in the Quran.

Last edited by Continuum; 07-15-2016 at 09:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2016, 02:22 AM
 
3,206 posts, read 1,061,447 times
Reputation: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Note my critical point as the ultimate root cause of Islamic-based evils and violence;
1. DNA wise, ALL human beings has the POTENTIAL to be evil.
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
3. Up to >55% of verses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.
4. The elements in 2 and 3 combined to pose a very very dangerous potential for evil.
5. This potential to evil is manifested when it is triggered by various factors perceived as threats to Islam.
Like cancer cells which are found in ALL humans but are suppressed by good cells in all normal human beings, the above combination [1-5] of malignant 'evil' potential exists in ALL Muslims.
And 80% are suppressing it with the help of the Qur'an. They call it "controlling their Self" (the real aim of Islam and the Qur'an). You are ignorant about it, just as are 20% (your figure) actively evil people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The cancer cells will take the opportunity to strike whenever there is a weakness within the human system that are caused by all sorts of reasons [A to Z] that weaken the individual's immune systems.
The inbuilt resisting elements are part of human Self (Nafs). In Islamic terms, 80% (your figure) will trigger these inbuilt good elements to resist evil elements. Islam is not about giving in to evil elements but controlling them with good elements. This is the way ALL humans should work with their inbuilt system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The combination [1-5] of malignant 'evil' potential existing in ALL Muslims are suppressed in moderate Muslims.
If you blame Islam for the actions of 20% (your figure) then you must also speak in favour of Islam for the actions of moderate Muslims as they all read the same book and have the same religion (Islam). Your one-sided narrative is incomplete narrative. My narrative takes the whole picture into account about Islam and the Qur'an.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
However if there is any weakness in the human environment the Islamic malignant combination [1-5] within the evil prone Muslims will rise as in ISIS, in the various Islamic countries and other non-Islamic countries [like some very stupid European countries].
In places like Southern Thailand, Southern Philippines, Northern Nigeria and elsewhere the evil Islamic combinations will turned malignant with all sorts of terrible evils and violence.
You are falsely and ignorantly labeling them as "evil Islamic combinations" when in reality these are "evil humanity combinations". In your zeal, you ignore the 80% (your figure) "good Islamic combinations" just to highlight your lop-sided view of "evil Islamic combinations".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The political mess in the Middle East weaken the political infrastructure and that enable the inherent combination "cancer cells" [1-5] to be active and rise as ISIS.
This "political mess" in the Middle East began with the creation of Israel in 1948 without creation of Palestine for the native Palestinians at the same time. It is this injustice to the natives that is haunting the world today as they wonder what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The other cases as in majority-Muslims countries; when the evil prone Muslims take control or feel embolden all sort of Islamic-inspired evils on the minority will manifest.
All these are political inspired rather than Islamic-inspired. It would be Islamic-inspired only if the 80% Islamic-inspired were doing the same as 20%. You keep ignoring this fundamental point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
If you analyze the various cases of Islamic terrors around the world objectively, then that is the reason why and how Islamic terror arise.
You do not analyse honestly. You analyse it after concluding it first. That is working backward and with blinkers on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
ISIS is killing other Muslims because they are deemed to be hypocrites or apostates.
And you ignore the same point made by the 80% (your figure). That mistake is the result of your conclusion before you had analysed the situation in full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Some Muslims may be killed as a result of inevitable collateral damage and these Muslims will be praised as martyrs for the cause of Allah and defense of Islam.
"Some Muslims"? It is not "some Muslims" that they are killing but "mostly Muslims". Which planet are you living on that you do not know this fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Note my hypothesis again;
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
80% of ALL Muslims (as with all humans) has active good tendencies. What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
3. Up to >55% of verses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.
80% see 100% of verses in the Qur'an good and justice laden elements of various degrees. What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is very clear only 20% [but a significant 300 millions] Muslims are potential for attention, not the 80%. Therefore you are wrong in reference to EVERY Muslim. This is bad logic and intellectual & moral dishonesty.
The opposite is the truth. You are presenting a dishonest argument here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Even then humanity cannot blame the evil prone Muslims because they are unfortunately born with active evil tendencies. It is fundamentally not their fault. Humanity must find solutions to cure them of this psychological problem.
Humanity is not that daft that it will come to the same conclusion as you do. Humanity hasn't closed its mind to 80% Muslims who read and follow the same Qur'an.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The blame is not on the WHOLE of Islam as Islam has its good elements.
The blame is definitely on the evil laden elements and ideology of Islam and that is only a part of Islam and not the whole of Islam. This is the truth and humanity must recognize this truth.
You, to begin with, must recognize inbuilt evil potential alongside the inbuilt good potential in all humans. Despite that, humans are overall good. Your effort should be directed towards getting rid of the evil potential in ALL humans. That would a permanent solution and a master class conclusion in your project. Any bright ideas to this effect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2016, 03:52 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,607,707 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
And 80% are suppressing it with the help of the Qur'an. They call it "controlling their Self" (the real aim of Islam and the Qur'an). You are ignorant about it, just as are 20% (your figure) actively evil people.
Nah.. you are wrong here because you do not understand human nature and human psychology.

The general principle is;
~80% of all humans are born naturally with reasonable impulse control [controlling their Self].
~20% of all humans are born naturally with weak impulse control and active evil tendencies.

Btw, I have done extensive research on the subject of 'impulse control' from psychology, psychiatry, neuroscience, spirituality, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Impulse control disorder (ICD) is a class of psychiatric disorders characterized by impulsivity – failure to resist a temptation, urge or impulse that may harm oneself or others. Many psychiatric disorders feature impulsivity, including substance-related disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, conduct disorder and mood disorders.

The fifth edition of the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5) that was published in 2013 includes a new chapter (not in DSM-IV-TR) on Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders covering disorders "characterized by problems in emotional and behavioral self-control".[1] It also includes Impulse-Control Disorders Not Elsewhere Classified, which encompasses intermittent explosive disorder, pyromania, and kleptomania.
Note this experiment with innocent children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGw2XbtB_lI

Experiments has shown where children failed the impulse control tests had various psychological problems related to impulse controls in their adult life.

This proof that the lack of impulse control are due to factors before birth [nature].
(there are factors that contribute to the lack of impulse control due to social reasons but that is not the point here].

Why?
This is the same principle as with misconnections of the proper neurons as with homosexuals.
In this case there are misconnections of the impulse control neural circuit which results in weak impulse controls.
In this case we need to take into account 'degrees' of weakness of the lack of impulse control.
If the degree is low, it is possible to improve it with self-development via religion,, spirituality, psychology, etc.
But those with very strong degree of weakness in the lack of impulse control will have great difficulty improving and controlling their evil impulses. These are the 20% active evil prone people and Muslims.

At present this ~20% is a fact. This is why there are serial killers who cannot control their impulse to kill despite knowing there is the death penalty waiting for them. The most threatening deterrents [dealth penalty, stoning to death, etc.] will not work to stop them and their uncontrollable impulses.


Quote:
The inbuilt resisting elements are part of human Self (Nafs). In Islamic terms, 80% (your figure) will trigger these inbuilt good elements to resist evil elements. Islam is not about giving in to evil elements but controlling them with good elements. This is the way ALL humans should work with their inbuilt system.
Note my explanation on why the very hardcore [bad wirings] cases cannot be improved by religious [Islam or whatever] or secular controls or threats.

Quote:
If you blame Islam for the actions of 20% (your figure) then you must also speak in favour of Islam for the actions of moderate Muslims as they all read the same book and have the same religion (Islam). Your one-sided narrative is incomplete narrative. My narrative takes the whole picture into account about Islam and the Qur'an.
The 80% are born naturally without an active evil tendencies because their impulse control faculty are not faulty. It has nothing to do with Islam or any religion, etc. So there is no reason to give credit to Islam and others.
Perhaps out of the 80% and 20% there are some borderline cases of 5-10% who are helped by religions.

Quote:
You are falsely and ignorantly labeling them as "evil Islamic combinations" when in reality these are "evil humanity combinations". In your zeal, you ignore the 80% (your figure) "good Islamic combinations" just to highlight your lop-sided view of "evil Islamic combinations".
The main purpose of religion is not to prevent believers from doing evil but rather the main purpose is salvation, i.e. to give them the promise of eternal life in Paradise and ease the fear of death and hell.
The problem is Islam include evil laden elements in the Quran with its promise of eternal life which inspire SOME in the pool of ~20% natural evil prone to commit real terrible evils and violence. This is what I called "evil Islamic combinations" that caused real terrible evils and violence.

There are ~20 of natural born evil prone Buddhists, but there is no "evil Buddhist combinations" because there are no prevalent leading evil laden elements in the Buddhist Sutra which will influenced and inspire evil prone Buddhist to commit terrible evils and violence around the World. I have asked, show me ONE [in contrasts to the 100s or 1,000s from some Muslims] case where evil prone Buddhists shout Buddha-is-Great or quote Buddhist-verses when they commit evils and violence.

Quote:
This "political mess" in the Middle East began with the creation of Israel in 1948 without creation of Palestine for the native Palestinians at the same time. It is this injustice to the natives that is haunting the world today as they wonder what happened.
The "political mess" in the Middle-East must be resolved by humanity from a political perspective without any religious elements loaded with highly emotionally charged sentiments based on immutable laws from a non-existent God.

Quote:
All these are political inspired rather than Islamic-inspired. It would be Islamic-inspired only if the 80% Islamic-inspired were doing the same as 20%. You keep ignoring this fundamental point.

You do not analyse honestly. You analyse it after concluding it first. That is working backward and with blinkers on.
Your analytical skills are very low.
I analyzed starting from the glaring facts of the terrible evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone around the world.
Shifting through all the mess, political, social, etc. I have traced the ultimate root causes to the following'
1. DNA wise, ALL human beings has the POTENTIAL to be evil.
2. 20% of ALL Muslims [as with All humans] has active evil tendencies.
3. Up to >55% of verses in the Quran contain evil laden elements of various degrees.
4. The elements in 2 and 3 combined to pose a very very dangerous potential for evil.
5. This potential to evil is manifested when it is triggered by various factors perceived as threats to Islam.
If you reflect on your own views deeply, you are the one who is wearing blinkers because as a believer you MUST be biased no matter whether it is true or false otherwise your faith will be shaken. In this case your ignoring of reality has heavy consequences on humanity, i.e. the real terrible evils and violence from SOME Islamists that will continue to go on till eternity.

Quote:
And you ignore the same point made by the 80% (your figure). That mistake is the result of your conclusion before you had analysed the situation in full.
If you study my analysis, there are in order.

Quote:
"Some Muslims"? It is not "some Muslims" that they are killing but "mostly Muslims". Which planet are you living on that you do not know this fact?
You missed the point.
I agree most of the people who are killed by ISIS are 'Muslims."
But most of them are deemed apostates and hypocrites who are either Shia or other Muslim sects or Muslims who are working with non-Muslim. This is in accordance with the stipulation of Allah that Muslims cannot be friends [awliyaa] or intimate friends with non-Muslims.


Quote:
80% of ALL Muslims (as with all humans) has active good tendencies. What's your point?
That is a fact based on neural connections in their brains.
What is your problem with this?

Quote:
80% see 100% of verses in the Qur'an good and justice laden elements of various degrees. What's your point?
This is something that is natural and has nothing to do with Islam.
80% of all human will tend towards the good regardless of whatever evil exists.

Quote:
The opposite is the truth. You are presenting a dishonest argument here.
You are simply waving. What is your basis?

Quote:
Humanity is not that daft that it will come to the same conclusion as you do. Humanity hasn't closed its mind to 80% Muslims who read and follow the same Qur'an.
Again you are ignorant of human nature.
It is very normal for all human being not to be too concern if there is no threat otherwise they will be occupied with too much thinking.
However it is instinctive that humans will give a lot of attention whenever there is a problem or threat that necessary warrant to avoid danger. This is the reason why bad news sell better than good news and the News Media are filled with 90% of bad news.
This is why so much attention is given to the acts of the evil prone Muslims. Note the act of merely one Muslim in Nice [France] and the whole world's attention is focus on it.
This is why I am giving attention to the 20% of evil prone Muslims rather than the 80% of moderate Muslims.


Quote:
You, to begin with, must recognize inbuilt evil potential alongside the inbuilt good potential in all humans. Despite that, humans are overall good. Your effort should be directed towards getting rid of the evil potential in ALL humans. That would a permanent solution and a master class conclusion in your project. Any bright ideas to this effect?
Btw, think about it, why are you not giving attention to the 100% of Buddhist, Jainists, Taoist who are not causing evil and generating News in the Media? It is the same for the 80% of moderate Muslims, in this case no news is good news.

Again you are ignorant of human nature because your belief in Islam prevent you from learning more about your own nature and humanity collectively.

The evil potential in All humans is due to misconnections of neuron circuits that humans has inherited from 4 billions years ago.
Because it was developed so long ago, it is extremely and quite impossible the problem of this evil potential to resolve with current knowledge and technology.

On the other hand the evil laden elements that trigger this evil potential [from 4 billion years ago], in the Quran is only from 1,400 years ago, established by humans based on a non-existent God.

At present it is easier and possible to address the evil laden element in the Quran that triggers the evil potential because it is only 1,400 years while the evil potential is 4,000,000,000 years old.

I am very optimistic humanity [based on the current exponential expansion of human knowledge] will someday discover knowledge to deal with this evil potential of ALL humans but at the present it is more effective to deal with the 1,400 years old evil laden elements in the Quran from 1,400 years ago which is established by humans based on a non-existent God.

The first step to any problem is to recognize and define the problem. Thus it is necessary to inform all Muslims, Muslim apologists, others to recognize the above fact of the ultimate root causes, i.e. point 1-5 above and for them to recognize and agree with the truth.
Once we acknowledge the truth of the root cause we can research for solutions to resolve the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2016, 09:35 AM
 
3,206 posts, read 1,061,447 times
Reputation: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Nah.. you are wrong here because you do not understand human nature and human psychology.

The general principle is;
~80% of all humans are born naturally with reasonable impulse control [controlling their Self].
~20% of all humans are born naturally with weak impulse control and active evil tendencies.
That is a faulty understanding of the human nature!

All have inbuilt impulse control (it is in their inherited potential).

All have choice either to control their Self or be controlled by their Self.

With your faulty understanding, each is born with one or the other as their nature. With my understanding, all are born with potential to do both.

The difference is not in their nature but in the choice they make (how they use their freewill) after being born with the same nature and potential. This is where education comes into play for them to make informed choices to do good or do evil by realizing their already inherited potential. This is why the difference between the two parties is the greater if the difference is greater in their education. This is the difference between a civilized society and an uncivilized society. I have lived in both societies and know that it is not due to their nature at birth but due to one's experience after birth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top