U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-17-2016, 04:10 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
If Islam was not established 1,400 years ago, the 20% of evil prone will continue to commit secular evils and violence due to their inborn active evil tendencies.
These secular evil prone people will be triggered by various evil laden elements from the various medias, movies, writings, ideologies, etc.
We can classify these as secular-based-evils-&-violence.
That means evil is there even if Islam was not there. Why blame Islam but not secular world for evil in the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The problem is 1,400 years ago Islam introduced evil laden elements in the Quran from all powerful god that promised eternal life to Muslims.
Two points:

(1) Islam did not "introduce" evil laden elements in the Qur'an for the first time; evil and evil laden elements existed in the world long before the Qur'an.

(2) All powerful God did not promise eternal life to Muslims only but to the Jews and Christians too. This promise of eternal life is conditional upon doing good and refraining from doing evil. Therefore, all powerful God's promise is not based on Muslims doing evil acts but on doing good to others..

[4.124] And whoever does good deeds whether male or female and s/he is a believer-- these shall enter the garden, and they shall not be dealt with a jot unjustly.

[16.97] Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

[9.71] And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Apostle; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[9.112] They who turn (to Allah), who serve (Him), who praise (Him), who fast, who bow down, who prostrate themselves, who enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil, and who keep the limits of Allah; and give good news to the believers.

[13.22] And those who are constant, seeking the pleasure of their Lord, and keep up prayer and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them secretly and openly and repel evil with good; as for those, they shall have the (happy) issue of the abode.

[16.90] Surely Allah enjoins the doing of justice and the doing of good (to others) and the giving to the kindred, and He forbids indecency and evil and rebellion; He admonishes you that you may be mindful.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
These leading evil laden elements from Islam is the additional factor that trigger the 20% of evil prone Muslims who were born with active evil tendencies to commit terrible evils and violence.
There are no additional evil laden elements introduced by Islam that did not exist before the Qur'an. All were here before the Qur'an.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
We can classify these evil acts as Islamic-inspired-evils-&-violence.
If such evil acts (instead of evil laden elements) were inspired by Islam, all Muslims would be doing such evil acts. If 80% (your figure) of Muslims are not doing such evil acts, it is because Islam is not inspiring them to do evil acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
For theoretically sake only [not possible in practice], IF there is no Islam at present and future, there will be no more Islamic-inspired-evils-&-violence.
There will still be 20% (your figure) doing evil acts (due to their inherited potential). Islam is not to be blamed but human-potential/human-nature. Get this potential (and freewill) out of humans and you will have nothing left to blame Islam for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
This is because there is no opportunity for any evil prone people [born] to be a Muslim and thus to shout Allah-u-Akbar and influenced by to quote Quranic verses to inspire them to commit terrible evils and violence.
An argument in ignorance!
Neither Allahu Akbar nor the Qur'anic verses are inspiring me and 80% (your figure) of Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence. Are killings of policemen in America inspired by the Qur'anic verses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Without Islam and its [SOME] leading evil element, there will still be naturally born evil prone people who will still commit evils and violence naturally but they will be triggered by only secular factors.
The fact of the matter is that there will always be people committing evil acts whether Muslims or non-Muslims. Doing evil is due to man's potential. Man will always find an excuse to commit evil act. Injustice is the main reason you cannot eliminate evil acts. Eliminate injustice, improve education and you will see a lot less than 20% (your figure) doing evil acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The above arguments prove the leading evil elements within the Quran [in part] play a part in influencing and inspiring SOME Muslims who are born with active to commit terrible evils and violence.
The Qur'an cannot be blamed for their evil acts because the same perceived leading evil elements within the Qur'an are not leading 80% (your figure) of Muslims to do evil acts. Thus my point refutes your point. Even if considered on the balance of probabilities, four against one is overwhelmingly in my point's favour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Here is an adaption from a very famous saying;
With or without religion [Islam] you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
But for evil prone people and even good people to do evil things, that takes religion [Islam].
That is not an adoption but corruption of a very famous saying by Steven Weinberg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is not only the evil prone people Muslims that commit evils and violence. It is very evident the leading elements in the Quran even influenced and inspired SOME very good people [as known to their family and friends] to turn evil and commit terrible evils and violence. This is undeniable.
This is easily deniable; the Qur'an existed long before they committed terrible evils and violence. The triggering factor was always recent rather than known to them for many years. Therefore, the only real option open to intelligent people is to find out the recent triggering factor such as why someone shot several policemen in America. What was the recent triggering factor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-17-2016, 05:56 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I am a Muslim. I am not told to kill in this terrible way. Muslims are not only of Tunisian origin but of many origins, including American, British, French, German, Indian, Arabian, African, and Chinese. The guy was more mental than Muslim. I will never do such an evil act of killing innocent people nor would any of my children.
Talk is about the teachings in the Koran
Every Muslim could turn into a terrorist
Because he has teachings that encourages him to it
It verses of the Koran and jihadist Aalguetalah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2016, 06:07 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Quote:
That means evil is there even if Islam was not there. Why blame Islam but not secular world for evil in the world?

Two points:

(1) Islam did not "introduce" evil laden elements in the Qur'an for the first time; evil and evil laden elements existed in the world long before the Qur'an.

(2) All powerful God did not promise eternal life to Muslims only but to the Jews and Christians too. This promise of eternal life is conditional upon doing good and refraining from doing evil. Therefore, all powerful God's promise is not based on Muslims doing evil acts but on doing good to others
..
Are you able to cancel this verse from the Koran
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive

This verse shed the blood of humans 1,400 years ago and lasting effect, continuous and its impact
Because it is the word of God
If Nmkint the announcement that this verse is not true
I will be thankful for you
[4.124] And whoever does good deeds whether male or female and s/he is a believer-- these shall enter the garden, and they shall not be dealt with a jot unjustly.

[16.97] Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

[9.71] And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Apostle; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[9.112] They who turn (to Allah), who serve (Him), who praise (Him), who fast, who bow down, who prostrate themselves, who enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil, and who keep the limits of Allah; and give good news to the believers.

[13.22] And those who are constant, seeking the pleasure of their Lord, and keep up prayer and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them secretly and openly and repel evil with good; as for those, they shall have the (happy) issue of the abode.

[16.90] Surely Allah enjoins the doing of justice and the doing of good (to others) and the giving to the kindred, and He forbids indecency and evil and rebellion; He admonishes you that you may be mindful.


Quote:
There are no additional evil laden elements introduced by Islam that did not exist before the Qur'an. All were here before the Qur'an.

If such evil acts (instead of evil laden elements) were inspired by Islam, all Muslims would be doing such evil acts. If 80% (your figure) of Muslims are not doing such evil acts, it is because Islam is not inspiring them to do evil acts.

There will still be 20% (your figure) doing evil acts (due to their inherited potential). Islam is not to be blamed but human-potential/human-nature. Get this potential (and freewill) out of humans and you will have nothing left to blame Islam for.

An argument in ignorance!
Neither Allahu Akbar nor the Qur'anic verses are inspiring me and 80% (your figure) of Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence. Are killings of policemen in America inspired by the Qur'anic verses?

The fact of the matter is that there will always be people committing evil acts whether Muslims or non-Muslims. Doing evil is due to man's potential. Man will always find an excuse to commit evil act. Injustice is the main reason you cannot eliminate evil acts. Eliminate injustice, improve education and you will see a lot less than 20% (your figure) doing evil acts.

The Qur'an cannot be blamed for their evil acts because the same perceived leading evil elements within the Qur'an are not leading 80% (your figure) of Muslims to do evil acts. Thus my point refutes your point. Even if considered on the balance of probabilities, four against one is overwhelmingly in my point's favour.

That is not an adoption but corruption of a very famous saying by Steven Weinberg.

This is easily deniable; the Qur'an existed long before they committed terrible evils and violence. The triggering factor was always recent rather than known to them for many years. Therefore, the only real option open to intelligent people is to find out the recent triggering factor such as why someone shot several policemen in America. What was the recent triggering factor?
Islam is building an ideological and intellectual
And the teachings of the Koran reflect evil
In it and have a perspective on past history and present
He also future
Billy exudes what is in it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2016, 11:49 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,583,862 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That means evil is there even if Islam was not there. Why blame Islam but not secular world for evil in the world?
I have discussed this point before;

All evils within humanity must be addressed and dealt with accordingly;
As a principle of good Problem Solving Skills, it is critical we identify the problem of evil and categories them is various patterns and types.

The evils of the world can be classed as;
1. Secular-based evil
2. Religious related and inspired evils.

Humans has been addressing secular-based evils ever since humans emerged on Earth. Therefore I am not ignoring secular based evils at all. Why I do not discussed secular-based evils here is because this is a Religious [Islam] forum. The secular evils are heavily discussed in the Politics section and elsewhere within this site. Get it!

What is on topic here are Religious related and inspired evils.
I have presented a hypothesis on the root cause of Religious related and inspired evils which is from Islam and Quran in part [not whole] which is relevant to this specific 'Islam' forum.


Quote:
Two points:

(1) Islam did not "introduce" evil laden elements in the Qur'an for the first time; evil and evil laden elements existed in the world long before the Qur'an.

(2) All powerful God did not promise eternal life to Muslims only but to the Jews and Christians too. This promise of eternal life is conditional upon doing good and refraining from doing evil. Therefore, all powerful God's promise is not based on Muslims doing evil acts but on doing good to others..

There are no additional evil laden elements introduced by Islam that did not exist before the Qur'an. All were here before the Qur'an.
It is a fact evil and evil laden elements existed long before the Quran.
It is also true evil laden elements existed long before Main Kempf, and does that mean we should not blame the Main Kempf and Hitler??
What about the evil laden element in movies and medias that are likely to influence vulnerable children, are you saying we should not censor nor banned them because evil laden elements existed before these medias?
The above is veering towards bad rationality, no wisdom and stupidity.

It is not a question of addition evil laden elements at all.

The fact is when the evil laden elements are introduced in the Quran, it really had influenced and inspired SOME [20%-a potential pool of 300 millions] evil prone Muslims who are born with active evil tendencies to commit real terrible evils and violence. This is a fact and undeniable.

Therefore there is some thing wrong with the Quran [in part] because it is a cause of terrible evils by SOME evil prone Muslims.

Quote:
If such evil acts (instead of evil laden elements) were inspired by Islam, all Muslims would be doing such evil acts. If 80% (your figure) of Muslims are not doing such evil acts, it is because Islam is not inspiring them to do evil acts.

There will still be 20% (your figure) doing evil acts (due to their inherited potential). Islam is not to be blamed but human-potential/human-nature. Get this potential (and freewill) out of humans and you will have nothing left to blame Islam for.
The 80% of Muslims are good human beings and they ignore the evil laden elements because of their progressive human values.

Islam [in part not wholly] is to be blame because Muhammad [or a group of people] included evil laden element in an immutable holy texts.
In comparison the wiser religions are aware of the vulnerability of the 20% evil prone and that is why they avoided to include leading evil laden elements in their holy texts.

It is the same with those publishers and producers who included the worst kind of porn, evil laden elements and other violent elements in their works that are exposed to children and vulnerable adults within a specific community which results in these children committing terrible evils while they are young and when they become adults.
It is an obvious fact the judge will blame these publishers and producers and jailed them.

Similarly the Quran [in part, not whole] which has evil laden elements that influenced evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence should take the blame for the real committed evils.
The point is the whole of humanity [all Muslims, Muslim apologists, etc.] must acknowledge and accept this truth.

Quote:
An argument in ignorance!
Neither Allahu Akbar nor the Qur'anic verses are inspiring me and 80% (your figure) of Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence. Are killings of policemen in America inspired by the Qur'anic verses?
I am not referring to you and the 80% of good Muslim. I am referring to the 20% of evil prone Muslims who are unfortunately born with an active evil tendencies and are exposed to the evil laden elements in the Quran. The evil laden elements are a fact and the terrible evils and violence by the evil prone Muslims as inspired by the Quranic verses are also a fact.

Quote:
Are killings of policemen in America inspired by the Qur'anic verses?
This is off topic and obvious has nothing to do with the Quran. In any case such evil must be addressed and prevented. What is fortunate is this killing is not motivated by some ideology within an immutable holy text so it will not spread throughout the world.


Quote:
The fact of the matter is that there will always be people committing evil acts whether Muslims or non-Muslims. Doing evil is due to man's potential. Man will always find an excuse to commit evil act. Injustice is the main reason you cannot eliminate evil acts. Eliminate injustice, improve education and you will see a lot less than 20% (your figure) doing evil acts.
That is one good point that you are aware of.
IF a God [if exists] is aware of the point, then that God should not include evil elements in an immutable holy texts as an eternal guide to mankind which influence, inspire and instigate the 20% evil prone to commit evil with God's sanctioned.

Even for you I believe you will not leave magazines, movies, articles that are laden with evil laden elements around [except the Quran] to be exposed to your children for fear that such evil laden elements will influence them to be evil.

Quote:
The Qur'an cannot be blamed for their evil acts because the same perceived leading evil elements within the Qur'an are not leading 80% (your figure) of Muslims to do evil acts. Thus my point refutes your point. Even if considered on the balance of probabilities, four against one is overwhelmingly in my point's favour.
You are in denial of reality.
At present humanity and mankind is faced with real terrible evils and violence from all over the world and probably right at your doorstep and neighborhood that are committed by SOME evil prone who are born with evil tendencies and are influenced and inspired by evil laden elements from the Quran.
How can you ignore this reality?

Quote:
That is not an adoption but corruption of a very famous saying by Steven Weinberg.
I did not state 'adoption' I meant to state 'adaptation' but spelt 'adaption' wrongly.

Quote:
This is easily deniable; the Qur'an existed long before they committed terrible evils and violence. The triggering factor was always recent rather than known to them for many years. Therefore, the only real option open to intelligent people is to find out the recent triggering factor such as why someone shot several policemen in America. What was the recent triggering factor?
Evils existed since humans emerged long long ago. This is not the point.

The point is the Quran for whatever the reasons included such evil laden elements in the Quran and naturally born SOME evil prone Muslims are influenced and inspired by these evil laden elements to commit terrible evils and violence.

Note there is a difference between evil and evil-laden [loaded] elements.
One can mention the element "kill" in many different contexts, i.e. malignant-loaded or benign context.
In the Quran the evil laden elements are malignantly-loaded and that is why the 20% of evil prone are influenced by them to commit terrible evils and violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2016, 03:15 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Every Muslim could turn into a terrorist
You are talking nonsense!

Never at any time every Muslim has ever turned into a terrorist and never will, unless they are all waged war upon by their enemies.

If you want every Muslim to become terrorist, attack them, wage war on them all. Then your prediction will be proved correct. LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2016, 06:31 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I have discussed this point before;

All evils within humanity must be addressed and dealt with accordingly;
As a principle of good Problem Solving Skills, it is critical we identify the problem of evil and categories them is various patterns and types.

The evils of the world can be classed as;
1. Secular-based evil
2. Religious related and inspired evils.
You left out 3. Inherited human evil potential to do evil acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
What is on topic here are Religious related and inspired evils.
No evil from me because my deen has not inspired me to commit evil acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I have presented a hypothesis on the root cause of Religious related and inspired evils which is from Islam and Quran in part [not whole] which is relevant to this specific 'Islam' forum.
I reject your view (hypothesis). It is not from Islam or the Qur'an unless you fail to understand Islam and the Qur'an. In such a situation, it is inspired by one's ignorance of Islam and the Qur'an.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is a fact evil and evil laden elements existed long before the Quran.
It is also true evil laden elements existed long before Main Kempf, and does that mean we should not blame the Main Kempf and Hitler??
Mein Kampf was not a revealed book from God. This is not a political forum about WWII but a religious forum. Why are you equating the Qur'an (a religious book) with Mein Kampf (a non-religious book)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
What about the evil laden element in movies and medias that are likely to influence vulnerable children, are you saying we should not censor nor banned them because evil laden elements existed before these medias?
Keep censoring them and evil will still exist. The only way to eradicate human evil is get rid of their potential to commit evil. There is evil committed by the drunkards. They kill thousands on the road when they drink and drive. You are never going to ban alcohol. Therefore, you have no intention to eradicate deaths through such evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The above is veering towards bad rationality, no wisdom and stupidity.
Blaming my Deen for evil is bad rationality and no wisdom but stupidity. No wonder such stupidity is increasing evil elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The 80% of Muslims are good human beings and they ignore the evil laden elements because of their progressive human values.
Wrong!

The 80% of Muslims read the same book, believe in all the verses of the book, reject no verse in the book, follow guidance in each of the verses and become better human being by controlling their Self as taught by the Qur'an. They are good human beings because they do good as taught by the Qur'an. They do not commit evil acts because there isn't even one verse in the Qur'an that tells them to commit evil act. And this is the fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Islam [in part not wholly] is to be blame because Muhammad [or a group of people] included evil laden element in an immutable holy texts.
Muhammad or anyone else with him never included anything in the Qur'an.

[10.15] And when Our clear ayat are recited to them, those who hope not for Our meeting say: Bring a Qur'an other than this or change it. Say: It does not beseem me that I should change it of myself; I follow naught but what is revealed to me; surely I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the punishment of a mighty day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
In comparison the wiser religions are aware of the vulnerability of the 20% evil prone and that is why they avoided to include leading evil laden elements in their holy texts.
That hasn't stopped them doing evil acts. They still do evil acts.
Purpose of these holy books is to warn people about doing evil acts; that's one way of stopping them doing evil acts. Including such warnings in the book is deemed by you as including evil elements in the book. It is really pathetic way of looking at the issue. If you look at your posts the same way, your posts are laden with evil elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is the same with those publishers and producers who included the worst kind of porn, evil laden elements and other violent elements in their works that are exposed to children and vulnerable adults within a specific community which results in these children committing terrible evils while they are young and when they become adults.
It is an obvious fact the judge will blame these publishers and producers and jailed them.
Talking about such issues to do with evil is not the same as actually encouraging them. You are missing the point. The Qur'an discourages doing evil acts the reason I am not doing such acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Similarly the Quran [in part, not whole] which has evil laden elements that influenced evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence should take the blame for the real committed evils.
Your posts have evil laden elements. Should I blame you for including such evil laden elements in your posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The point is the whole of humanity [all Muslims, Muslim apologists, etc.] must acknowledge and accept this truth.
It is not truth but falsehood when the the truth is that the Qur'an forbids doing of evil acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I am not referring to you and the 80% of good Muslim. I am referring to the 20% of evil prone Muslims who are unfortunately born with an active evil tendencies and are exposed to the evil laden elements in the Quran.
I and the other 80% have the same potential to commit evil acts. We do read the same book, believe in the same book and follow everything in the same book, yet we do not commit evil acts. Why? The answer is obvious, we do understand the Qur'an and take the guidance into account when doing anything but the evil ones understand the politics of the time and disregard the prohibition in the Qur'an of doing evil acts.

This talk of blame on the Qur'an for the action of a few (in comparison) is evil laden element that is going to increase terrorism and violence. Such evil laden elements against the Qur'an and Islam has to stop if terrorism is to be reduced to start with. Blaming Islam and the Qur'an will only increase terrorism and violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The evil laden elements are a fact and the terrible evils and violence by the evil prone Muslims as inspired by the Quranic verses are also a fact.
The real fact is that today's politics, injustice against Muslims (similar to injustice against the black people in America) is increasing violence. Injustice is the biggest cause of violence today. The second biggest cause is lack of education. More educated the society the less violent it will become and less educated the society the more violent it will be. This can be seen all over the world to be the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
That is one good point that you are aware of.
IF a God [if exists] is aware of the point, then that God should not include evil elements in an immutable holy texts as an eternal guide to mankind which influence, inspire and instigate the 20% evil prone to commit evil with God's sanctioned.
And you are also aware that God hasn't commanded in the Qur'an to do the evil acts. Talking about evil elements is not evil but commanding to do evil acts is evil. I don't do evil acts because the Qur'an forbids me to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Even for you I believe you will not leave magazines, movies, articles that are laden with evil laden elements around [except the Quran] to be exposed to your children for fear that such evil laden elements will influence them to be evil.
It's because the Qur'an will not influence my children (it never has) to commit evil acts. The Qur'an has made them do good acts and made them stay away from evil acts. My children are now grown up and all have lived in the West all their life. None have become terrorists and none are violent. We often get together as a family gathering and do talk about current affairs and they are well aware of the current hate spreading like a wild fire against Islam and all Muslims. They see it as madness against them and Islam but they still will never resort to violence or terrorism because of what they have learnt from the Qur'an and learnt from the way I lived my life as a Muslim here in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
You are in denial of reality.
No. You are ignoring the reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
At present humanity and mankind is faced with real terrible evils and violence from all over the world and probably right at your doorstep and neighborhood that are committed by SOME evil prone who are born with evil tendencies and are influenced and inspired by evil laden elements from the Quran.
How can you ignore this reality?
I am reality. The 80% Muslims are reality. The Qur'an is reality. Put them all together and you have overall reality that you ignore. You ignore this reality because it will mess up your masters project conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I did not state 'adoption' I meant to state 'adaptation' but spelt 'adaption' wrongly.
I did notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Evils existed since humans emerged long long ago. This is not the point.
The point is that you are ignoring this point about evil and potential of all humans to commit evil acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The point is the Quran for whatever the reasons included such evil laden elements in the Quran and naturally born SOME evil prone Muslims are influenced and inspired by these evil laden elements to commit terrible evils and violence.
I disagree. All are born with potential to do evil acts. I too have that potential but the Qur'an has forbidden me to activate such potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Note there is a difference between evil and evil-laden [loaded] elements.
Yes, that's what I have been telling you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
One can mention the element "kill" in many different contexts, i.e. malignant-loaded or benign context.
In the Quran the evil laden elements are malignantly-loaded and that is why the 20% of evil prone are influenced by them to commit terrible evils and violence.
Utterly Wrong!
It is the other way round because the 80% (your figure) of Muslims are not influenced to do evil but influenced to do good by these elements in the Qur'an.

You need to understand that the figure of 80% is a better tool for you to judge the teachings of the Qur'an than the figure of 20% unless of course your head is buried in the sand and you can't see the 80%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2016, 08:08 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are talking nonsense!

Never at any time every Muslim has ever turned into a terrorist and never will, unless they are all waged war upon by their enemies.

If you want every Muslim to become terrorist, attack them, wage war on them all. Then your prediction will be proved correct. LOL!
I speak from experience
from Iraq
It Syria
Muslim neighbors
He did not reject calls for murder
And expulsion
Muslims turn into a terrorist very quickly
Because of his verses encouraging this sudden shift
That is why every Muslim is a terrorist project and the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2016, 10:53 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I speak from experience
from Iraq
It Syria
Muslim neighbors
He did not reject calls for murder
And expulsion
Muslims turn into a terrorist very quickly
Because of his verses encouraging this sudden shift
That is why every Muslim is a terrorist project and the Koran
You have no experience with every Muslim. Thus you are talking nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2016, 12:06 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are talking nonsense!

Never at any time every Muslim has ever turned into a terrorist and never will, unless they are all waged war upon by their enemies.

If you want every Muslim to become terrorist, attack them, wage war on them all. Then your prediction will be proved correct. LOL!
Each verse of the Koran produced terrorism
And every Muslim fertile ground for the production of terrorism
This is history
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2016, 12:59 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Each verse of the Koran produced terrorism
And every Muslim fertile ground for the production of terrorism
This is history
I am history of no terrorism after reading every verse of the Qur'an. You are still talking nonsense!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top