Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 08:55 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,895 times

Advertisements

Which silent on right is a dumb devil

And right here is that the slaughter of the French priest who is Muslim and the son of a Muslim

It is not aware of this fact is a dumb devil
He lay people also boil

And kill the priests of the orders of Islam
Abdullah ibn rightful was a Jew and his people Zgam
And Mohammed sent a special force to slaughter

History does not mention the killing of priests
But in the last century
It was slaughtered many priests in the Middle East
In Iraq and in Syria and in the West Bank

The Koran says fought the disbelief leaders

Pastors and imams are considered blasphemy according to Islamic thought
Will Muslims still say that Islam does not call for the killing of priests
This is the air-conditioning Qur'anic crime
This is the Quranic legitimacy to that crime
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 09:56 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,644,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I have read, pondered over, and understood ALL verses in the Qur'an in which unbelievers, disbelievers, war mongering polytheists, fasad makers, idol worshipers, those who expelled Muslims from their homes and those who were going to kill Muhammad are mentioned.

All these verses are in context of "those who waged war" against Muslims simply because of the Muslims worshiping One God; "Allah" in Arabic.
The fact is you have only read the Quran ONLY 6-7 times at one go therefore has missed the full picture but rather grasp only your very imperative bias views.

That is why you only perceived the 'DUCK' elements and not the 'Rabbit' elements.

We have argued on the tit-for-tat between Muhammad and the Quraishis, Jews and Christians. It was Muhammad to started it all [insulting the existing religions] after he was misled by his wife and others to believe his was the messenger merely based on the experience of his altered states of consciousness.
No one would have bothered if Muhammad want to worship his only ONE GOD, ALLAH privately and did not insult the religions of others who were then living peacefully and harmoniously with the co-existence of different religions amongst them.

Quote:
This is where your ignorance about even just one chapter of the Qur'an is exposed by yourself. The whole of the Chapter 96 is not the first Chapter revealed but only the first 5 verses of the Chapter 96. The rest was revealed much later. After these 5 verses (96:1-5) were revealed on Mountain of Light, the next 5 verses revealed were 73:1-5 (not the whole Chapter 73). This is why study of the Qur'an is a must if you want to debate on it with someone who has spent years studying the Qur'an or else you would be found wanting.
Again is it your ignorance and blindness.
I mentioned 'supposedly' [you understand what this word means?] in my point. I understand which chapter comes first is controversial. However, there are verses within the first few early chapters [as claimed by many] which indicate the starting point.
The fact that the Quran do not give a clear answer on this issue indicate this mess was done by human[s] and not an all-knowing God [if exists].
What is the point of studying for years if what you study is blinded by inevitable biasness as a believer.

Quote:
Again, you see only your imagined duck or rabbit in this chapter but I see right from the beginning of this Chapter (in 60:1-2) the unbelievers mentioned are those who had waged war on Muslims:

[60.1] O you who believe! do not take My enemy and your enemy for friends: would you offer them love while they deny what has come to you of the truth, driving out the messenger and yourselves because you believe in Allah, your Lord? If you go forth struggling hard in My path and seeking My pleasure, would you manifest love to them? And I know what you conceal and what you manifest; and whoever of you does this, he indeed has gone astray from the straight path.

[60.2] If they find you, they will be your enemies, and will stretch forth towards you their hands and their tongues with evil, and they ardently desire that you may disbelieve.

The context is still the unbelievers who had waged war on Muslims because Muslims were worshiping One God instead of 360 of the unbelievers, and not ALL or ANY OTHER non-Muslims.
War itself is evil and should be avoided at all costs. In this case the initial verses has built up animosities and antagonism with non-Muslims and together with the 3,500 verses of evil laden elements, this 60:8-9 has not significance for the 20% of evil prone Muslims.
Your arguments hold no water because there is solid proofs to show otherwise, i.e. the real evils and violence committed by SOME Muslims who are evil prone as influenced by the evil laden elements in the Quran. This is proof your 60:8-9 is conditional and has no teeth .. [28,907] only few hours ago it was 28,899. Yet you still do not comprehend the impact of the evil laden verses from the Quran that you are reading [only 6-7 times].

Quote:
The two verses and others that say "incline to peace if they incline to peace" are the planks in your eyes that you can't see. But I can see you are relying only on your wish to see the contempt against "unbelievers" but not the contempt against Muslims from the unbelievers, the big plank of them waging wars on Muslims because of their saying, "our Lord is One".
What you are stating is the obvious, i.e. "be just and kind to those who do not wage war against you."

But you are ignorant of the point the tsunami of 3,500 evil laden verses of the various and terrible evils impressed upon the Muslims [SOME] who are receptive to it [duck-rabbit] that the non-Muslims are always a threat and thus at war against Islam and Muslims. This the "why" there are 28,905 incidents of evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims since 911 that involved deaths. There are loads of evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims that do not involved deaths but with untold degrees of sufferings to non-Muslims and other Muslims.

Quote:
You are seeing only one, duck or rabbit, when you do not see contempt against Muslims from the war waging unbelievers. That is your blatant denial of the situation at the time.
I understand the non-Muslims did war against the Muslims but this is the result of the tit-for-tat that was started by Muhammad in the first place. The non-Muslims were living peacefully amongst themselves within the co-existence of different religions until the intolerance [evil] emerged into the scene based on some mere psychological experiences.

Quote:
The two verses clarify all the rest of the verses about the war waging unbelievers. You are trying your best to close your mind to the significance of these verses. You read and just count whereas I read, study and understand. Thus our respective aims in reading the Qur'an are completely different.
Note I am basing on facts staring right in front of me and the evil shadows that is hovering over me in the reality which can happen to any one at any time wherever there are Muslims. Let me present the proofs again;

This is proof is you merely two or a few verses is drowned by the 3,500 evil laden verses from the Quran.

Quote:
If you can't understand "takes away peace" then you are a dumb soul. "Fasad" is physical attack by a group on another group, persecution of a group, oppression and open war. These actions take away peace.
What is so difficult about this phrase "takes away peace." Note the drawing of cartoons of the prophet Muhammad also "took away the peace" from SOME evil prone Muslims. That is why they are basing on the conditional verses of the Quran to fight and kill even innocent non-Muslims.
Because of the persistent brainwashing [e.g. 1:7 and others subliminally] even the existence and presence of Jews and Christians is a threat and take away the peace from SOME Muslims.

Note it is not only 'fasad' but also because of "wronged" ẓulimū ظُلِمُوا ظ ل م corruption and mischiefs.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:18 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,644,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Evil from non-Muslims on Muslims is the background to each such verse. No verse is against peaceful non-Muslims or else 60:8-9 would be a clear contradiction in the Qur'an.

No. That's why there is no verse in the Qur'an that tells us to kill 84 year old priests. Killing of the priest was against the Qur'anic principles. I have already condemned this killing.
You may have condemned the killing of the 85 years old Christian priest, but many Muslims who perceive 'Duck' in the Quran will not agree with you and I am very certain over the next few days, week and the future it will happen again and again. Whatever you think will not change this fact that SOME Muslims who grasp the 'DUCK' evil laden elements from the Quran will continue to fight and kill non-Muslims continually into the future.

There is no verse that command Muslims absolutely 'Thou Shalt Kill Christian Priest' period!
BUT the tsunami of 3,500 verses of evil laden elements which is full of contempts plus hundreds of verses of war and violence directed against non-Muslims for merely reason they disbelieved compel SOME evil prone to fight and kill non-Muslims wherever [in Churches, beaches, malls, supermarkets, on the road, etc] the find them.

Quote:
These verses are presented in only one manner for ALL to read and understand. These verses are not presented in two different manners; one for evil prone and Continuum, and the one for good prone and Khalif.
You are unfortunately fighting a one-man battle here against the reality of evil laden verses in the Quran that influenced and inspire SOME evil prone Muslims [unfortunately born] to fight and kill non-Muslims in the most horrific manner, i.e. slit their throat [mentioned in the Quran] and blow them into smithereens.

Quote:
How do you know that; are you Allah?
You and the evil ones blatantly reject or at least ignore 60:8-9. The burden of such rejection or deliberately overlooking these verses would be on the guilty ones.
How do I know?
It is the evil doers Muslims who telling us when they quoted the various verses from the Quran.

These evil prone Muslims may not be aware of the more serious subliminal impact of the 3,500 evil laden verses that they are brainwashed with and are compelling them to fight and kill non-Muslims and other Muslims in the most horrific manner. This is where I am highlighting this truth of it and even you are not aware not it, thus you keep denying it whilst the reality of terrible evils and violence are happening all around us in the present moment.
Frankly I am sure, you as a believer will not be able to wake up this this reality of terrible evils and violence by SOME evil prone Muslims and its root causes which are directly from the same Quran that you are reading.

As I had argued above I have not ignored 60:8-9 but these two verses [insignificant] are drowned by the tsunami of the 3,500 evil laden verses of various kinds which you are unable to comprehend because of your imperative biasness.

Old 07-30-2016, 10:27 AM

3,640 posts, read 41,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Which silent on right is a dumb devil

And right here is that the slaughter of the French priest who is Muslim and the son of a Muslim

It is not aware of this fact is a dumb devil
He lay people also boil

And kill the priests of the orders of Islam
Abdullah ibn rightful was a Jew and his people Zgam
And Mohammed sent a special force to slaughter

History does not mention the killing of priests
But in the last century
It was slaughtered many priests in the Middle East
In Iraq and in Syria and in the West Bank

The Koran says fought the disbelief leaders

Pastors and imams are considered blasphemy according to Islamic thought
Will Muslims still say that Islam does not call for the killing of priests
This is the air-conditioning Qur'anic crime
This is the Quranic legitimacy to that crime
I have been reading here that the Qur'an calls for killing of non-Muslims but never read the accusation that Islam orders killing of the priest until now. After the killing of a priest in France, rats are going to come out of their holes to claim that Islam calls for killing of the priest. No wonder rats are confused whether it is the Qur'an they are accusing or the Koran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam