U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 05:32 PM

3,228 posts, read 2,852,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You should know that the Crusades are the Order of pride to Europeans
The reason Saliba wars were Defense Gunn Eastern Christians
And also was due to the issuance of the Fatimid caliph in Egypt orders Ltd. Mir Churches in Jerusalem
No justification for those wars of the Gospel
I dare you to provide a clear text of the Bible to justify the war in all its forms
So you do not understand Christianity
Islam in the West, Islam is used dissimulation in all its forms
But when you gain strength and you will know the number of negative impact
This is happening in France today
I Nhishoa that State and Sedmrunha coped terrorist
Future generations will pay the price
Catholic calls for tolerance
But it does not call for corrupt morals
I believe that marriage is the fun did you like in Islam
I'm actually not married. I have never been married. I made a conscious decision as a single female to leave Catholicism (as I was 11 at the time) and a conscious decision as a single female to become a Muslim.

I think we just need to agree to disagree. ANYWAY, this is not a thread hijack.... let's get back to the topic. I think it just depends on the family. Some won't own dogs and some will. But, most Muslims won't kill a dog unless it's rabid... just like non-Muslim people will do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2016, 05:43 PM

2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
I'm actually not married. I have never been married. I made a conscious decision as a single female to leave Catholicism (as I was 11 at the time) and a conscious decision as a single female to become a Muslim.

I think we just need to agree to disagree. ANYWAY, this is not a thread hijack.... let's get back to the topic. I think it just depends on the family. Some won't own dogs and some will. But, most Muslims won't kill a dog unless it's rabid... just like non-Muslim people will do.
You dream in paradise that you will have a beautiful nymphs did not obtain Bkarthn man nor elves
Do you want to say that Islam is a religion of peace
No my friend
Lying too great a sin
Islam from the beginning of history knows no peace
But thou, converted to Islam These personal freedom
West gives you this freedom
Because Western assets stemming from human thought from the Christian teachings
And also atheists have this freedom
But with all this freedom regret Islam does not know

Old 07-17-2016, 05:45 PM

i a sorrey
this is true
Islam from the beginning of history did not knows no peace

Old 07-17-2016, 06:37 PM

3,228 posts, read 2,852,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You dream in paradise that you will have a beautiful nymphs did not obtain Bkarthn man nor elves
Do you want to say that Islam is a religion of peace
No my friend
Lying too great a sin
But thou, converted to Islam These personal freedom
West gives you this freedom
Because Western assets stemming from human thought from the Christian teachings
And also atheists have this freedom
But with all this freedom regret Islam does not know
I do believe Islam is a religion of peace. And no, not because of the West. Islam is as peaceful as Christianity, Judaism, and all the other religions out there. There are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims. There are good and bad in everything.

My life has been better since I converted. It has helped me overcome some trauma I went through three years ago.

Old 07-17-2016, 08:06 PM

21,353 posts, read 24,084,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyjobs View Post
In Hadith, he says to kill dogs.

So what's up with such hatred?

Also, if you live in Muslim countries and if you have a dog, do people really see you as some kind of filth?
I work more than half of each year in the UAE. If Muslims hate dogs, then this country does not know about it.

UAE - The Official Web Site - News

Last edited by Pruzhany; 07-17-2016 at 08:26 PM..

Old 07-17-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
I do believe Islam is a religion of peace. And no, not because of the West. Islam is as peaceful as Christianity, Judaism, and all the other religions out there. There are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims. There are good and bad in everything.

My life has been better since I converted. It has helped me overcome some trauma I went through three years ago.
You looked at the scales did not know the inside never
I submitted a question for you
Does the Koran teach love
As it is in Christianity
I hope you answer
clearly
Just spoke right
Muslims in the West, representing outposts
The events of France and Bosnia
Are provided to the most powerful in Europe, conflicts
That would be lost because of the peace of Islam

Old 07-17-2016, 10:08 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
I work more than half of each year in the UAE. If Muslims hate dogs, then this country does not know about it.

UAE - The Official Web Site - News
They know.

Dog Owners Fighting an Uphill Battle in the UAE
Dog Owners Fighting an Uphill Battle in the UAE - Euromonitor International Blog

Numbers of abandoned dogs in UAE soar as owners ‘lose interest’
Numbers of abandoned dogs in UAE soar as owners ‘lose interest’ | The National

DUBAI // Vets and animal workers warn that dogs are dying or suffering long-term health damage because irresponsible owners are leaving them outside in extreme heat and humidity.

Heat stroke, heart failure and long-term damage to brains and organs were common repercussions vets saw each summer.
Too many dogs dying of heat exhaustion by being kept outside, UAE vets say | The National

Old 07-17-2016, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Let's take a look at both your video's. The first video is euthanasia. It is pretty commonly done around the world no matter the religion. Did you not notice a needle was being used and not a gun which would have been much simpler. The difference here is that most first world countries use a sedative to inject with. If you knew anything about Islam, their methods of slaughter are to cause the least amount of pain to any animal. This video was probably a PETA video that took it out context.

In your second video you chose what you wanted to listen to. Even though the driver stated religion (he could have stated allergies), he called it in to his dispatcher and his dispatcher was going to send out another cab while the first one waited. The man with the dog refused and demanded "that cab". A reasonable accommodation was made and it was refused in order to create a confrontation. We can continue with not requesting the correct type of vehicle that is used for the carriage of animals or the person stating the wrong law. The correct law is Private Hire Vehicles (Carriage of Guide Dogs etc.) Act 2002. The key words are:
It is an offence for the operator of a private hire vehicle to fail or refuse to accept
a booking for a private hire vehicle—
(a) if the booking is requested by or on behalf of a disabled person, or a
person who wishes a disabled person to accompany him...

http://www.national-taxi-association....-Act-2002.pdf

Looking at the cab, the person who booked the cab left a few details out.

BTW don't post the links to any of the articles related to the cab as they copy the same yellow journalism information from one to the other. None mentioned the dispatcher comment and none actually listed the law.

Old 07-17-2016, 10:19 PM

10,522 posts, read 15,573,695 times
Sorry, I am of course ignorant so will be bashed.
But isn't what is considered Holy Q'Ran a direct word of Allah brought to people through the mouthpiece of Muhammad? Hence, every word in it is from Allah and should be not interpreted? As what mortal human has power and right to interprete the word of Allah?
Hence, order to kill dogs is the order of god?
Folks, it's simple question. It is yes or no. Q'Ran is either the word of god, or it is not. There is no such thing as it is up to here, but this is just a military trick of that time, and past it, it's the word of god again.
It simply does NOT work this way.
Either word of god - kill dogs - or not the word of god. Period.

Old 07-17-2016, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
They know.

Dog Owners Fighting an Uphill Battle in the UAE
Dog Owners Fighting an Uphill Battle in the UAE - Euromonitor International Blog

Numbers of abandoned dogs in UAE soar as owners ‘lose interest’
Numbers of abandoned dogs in UAE soar as owners ‘lose interest’ | The National

DUBAI // Vets and animal workers warn that dogs are dying or suffering long-term health damage because irresponsible owners are leaving them outside in extreme heat and humidity.

Heat stroke, heart failure and long-term damage to brains and organs were common repercussions vets saw each summer.
Too many dogs dying of heat exhaustion by being kept outside, UAE vets say | The National
This is why my link included people dressed in the clothing normal to Arabs in the UAE, none of your links do. your first link goes to expats so it's basically useless. Your other links are pretty much interchangeable for the US and the UAE. The US has the same issue. Thus not a religion issue, but a stupidity issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam