U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 06:37 AM

3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You dream in paradise that you will have a beautiful nymphs did not obtain Bkarthn man nor elves
Do you even understand the difference between female and male?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Sorry, I am of course ignorant so will be bashed.
But isn't what is considered Holy Q'Ran a direct word of Allah brought to people through the mouthpiece of Muhammad? Hence, every word in it is from Allah and should be not interpreted? As what mortal human has power and right to interprete the word of Allah?
Hence, order to kill dogs is the order of god?
Folks, it's simple question. It is yes or no. Q'Ran is either the word of god, or it is not. There is no such thing as it is up to here, but this is just a military trick of that time, and past it, it's the word of god again.
It simply does NOT work this way.
Either word of god - kill dogs - or not the word of god. Period.
It's not the word of god. God has not told Muslims to kill dogs.

Old 07-18-2016, 07:44 AM

2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
It's not the word of god. God has not told Muslims to kill dogs.
In the Koran I do not think that there is an explicit provision in the killing of dogs
But in the Biography of the Prophet there talk refers to the killing of dogs
And obey the Apostle of the duties of a Muslim
Because the messenger is good role model for the Muslim
Apostle kill humans
Of ruthless humans
Ruthless dogs
This result is very logical
From watching the slaughter of Jews view
Does not care if the dogs killed
(Khalif=====
Do you even understand the difference between female and male?
(This is the difference between male and female )

Old 07-18-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
In the Koran I do not think that there is an explicit provision in the killing of dogs
That kills the dogy argument.

Quote:
But in the Biography of the Prophet there talk refers to the killing of dogs
That biography is not from Allah.

Quote:
And obey the Apostle of the duties of a Muslim
Obeying the Apostle, Yes, obeying Muhammad, No. Obeying the Apostle means obeying the commands in the Message (the Qur'an) the Apostle delivered. You did not know that, did you?

Old 07-18-2016, 12:40 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,497 times
Quote:
That kills the dogy argument.

That biography is not from Allah.

Obeying the Apostle, Yes, obeying Muhammad, No. Obeying the Apostle means obeying the commands in the Message (the Qur'an) the Apostle delivered. You did not know that, did you?
The quran is not from allah....it is from muhammed. You assume a false premise. I will not.

Old 07-19-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
The quran is not from allah....it is from muhammed. You assume a false premise. I will not.
That's fine with me. I already know that I am a believer and you are not.

Funny how unbelievers know exactly where the Qur'an came from but none of the believers know this!

[50.45] We know best what they say, and you are not one to compel them; therefore remind him by means of the Qur'an who fears My threat.
They don't fear your threat because they say you are a non-existing monster. Then they change their mind and say the Qur'an is from Muhammad even though he could not write.

[30.58] And certainly We have set forth for men every kind of example in this Qur'an; and if you should bring them a sign, those who disbelieve would certainly say: You are naught but false claimants.
Yes, that is what is being said even now that it is not from Allah and it is only being claimed that it is from Allah.

[41.26] And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Qur'an and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.
Yes, that's what they used to do then in the hope that the people will overcome with the silly noise being made by them and not listen to the Qur'an. Typical! These days, due to loudspeakers, they can't do silly thing like that but come here to dispute and disrupt in the hope that someone will not believe what is being said by the believers.

[4.82] Do they not then meditate on the Qur'an? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.
They have been trying very hard for 1400 and they are still at it. Juju has found at least one, it is not from Allah but from Muhammad. What is Your answer to that, O Allah?

[10.37] And this Qur'an is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.
I believe it, O my Allah. Allahu Akbar.

Coming back to the topic of dog:

[7.176] And if We had pleased, We would certainly have exalted him thereby; but he clung to the earth and followed his low desire, so his parable is as the parable of the dog; if you attack him he lolls out his tongue; and if you leave him alone he lolls out his tongue; this is the parable of the people who reject Our ayat; therefore relate the narrative that they may reflect.

Old 07-19-2016, 11:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbct0yjmk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2fgrY7yNbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76V0YasR_tk

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

Old 07-19-2016, 11:55 AM

Quote:
That's fine with me. I already know that I am a believer and you are not.

Funny how unbelievers know exactly where the Qur'an came from but none of the believers know this!

[50.45] We know best what they say, and you are not one to compel them; therefore remind him by means of the Qur'an who fears My threat.
They don't fear your threat because they say you are a non-existing monster. Then they change their mind and say the Qur'an is from Muhammad even though he could not write.
Could he dictate?

[30.58] And certainly We have set forth for men every kind of example in this Qur'an; and if you should bring them a sign, those who disbelieve would certainly say: You are naught but false claimants.
Yes, that is what is being said even now that it is not from Allah and it is only being claimed that it is from Allah.[/quote]

Every kind of example of evil, yes. And there is no sign being brought. “God” as traditionally defined is a systematic contradiction of every valid metaphysical principle. No argument will get you from this world to a supernatural world. No reason will lead you to a world contradicting this one. No method of inference will enable you to leap from existence to a “super-existence.” Every argument for God and every attribute ascribed to it rests on a false metaphysical premise. None can survive for a moment on a correct metaphysics.

[41.26] And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Qur'an and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.
Yes, that's what they used to do then in the hope that the people will overcome with the silly noise being made by them and not listen to the Qur'an. Typical! These days, due to loudspeakers, they can't do silly thing like that but come here to dispute and disrupt in the hope that someone will not believe what is being said by the believers. [/quote]

I think people are seeing what is being done by believers. Orlando, 9-11, the many Muslim attacks in France, the mass rapes, the violent riots....and that Muslims want to paint themselves as victims. As Muslims give us more and more terrorism, more and more people will give up on trying to be kind to Muslims. There is a limit. Kill enough loved ones and their loved ones will finally start fighting back.

[4.82] Do they not then meditate on the Qur'an? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.
They have been trying very hard for 1400 and they are still at it. Juju has found at least one, it is not from Allah but from Muhammad. What is Your answer to that, O Allah? [/quote]

Are you talking about allah had no idea where sperm comes from? The silliness about menses? That promotion of beating wives? That allah promoted mass rape of captive women? That allah promoted marriage of children? That men can take 4 wives? Or all the 'scientific' bunk?

[10.37] And this Qur'an is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.

[/quote]

The quran is a pile of garbage. It is full of contradictions, poorly written, promotes violence, denigrates women, goes on and on about women on their periods, has no useful science, is full of hate and torture threats and is really, really boring. It reads like an even more poorly written '50 Shades of Gray'! No wonder Muslims parrot the stupid thing without understanding it!

Old 07-19-2016, 12:06 PM

105 posts, read 57,967 times
I live in Muslim neighborhood (well at least partly) and I see people with dogs all the time.
So far I have never seen any Muslim with dogs or petting them.
Once I went to a doctor's office and he has a small dog. None of the patients (non Muslims) care about dogs being there but there was one time Arabic couple really wanted the dog to go away and called the doctor to put her away someplace else lol).
I think it's safe to say that Muslims don't like dogs.
Now if they really don't like dogs because of the prohpet or Quran, sorry that is just stupid.

Old 07-19-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Could he dictate?
Scribes with him would have known whether he was dictating or delivering.

Yes, that is what is being said even now that it is not from Allah and it is only being claimed that it is from Allah.

Quote:
Every kind of example of evil, yes. And there is no sign being brought. “God” as traditionally defined is a systematic contradiction of every valid metaphysical principle. No argument will get you from this world to a supernatural world. No reason will lead you to a world contradicting this one. No method of inference will enable you to leap from existence to a “super-existence.” Every argument for God and every attribute ascribed to it rests on a false metaphysical premise. None can survive for a moment on a correct metaphysics.
If a monkey can become a human after being nothing at one time, I would be stupid to discount the possibility of dead coming back to life.

Yes, that's what they used to do then in the hope that the people will overcome with the silly noise being made by them and not listen to the Qur'an. Typical! These days, due to loudspeakers, they can't do silly thing like that but come here to dispute and disrupt in the hope that someone will not believe what is being said by the believers.

Quote:
I think people are seeing what is being done by believers. Orlando, 9-11, the many Muslim attacks in France, the mass rapes, the violent riots....and that Muslims want to paint themselves as victims. As Muslims give us more and more terrorism, more and more people will give up on trying to be kind to Muslims. There is a limit. Kill enough loved ones and their loved ones will finally start fighting back.
I think you realize it but are unwilling to accept that perhaps terrorism is fighting back after their bombed loved ones had been labeled as collateral damage.

They have been trying very hard for 1400 and they are still at it. Juju has found at least one, it is not from Allah but from Muhammad. What is Your answer to that, O Allah?

Quote:
Are you talking about allah had no idea where sperm comes from? The silliness about menses? That promotion of beating wives? That allah promoted mass rape of captive women? That allah promoted marriage of children? That men can take 4 wives? Or all the 'scientific' bunk?
Of course you are not Allah!

Quote:
The quran is a pile of garbage. It is full of contradictions, poorly written, promotes violence, denigrates women, goes on and on about women on their periods, has no useful science, is full of hate and torture threats and is really, really boring. It reads like an even more poorly written '50 Shades of Gray'! No wonder Muslims parrot the stupid thing without understanding it!
It is obvious that you did not understand it or else it won't remind you of '50 Shades of Gray', a college quest or even of a Christmas Eve party.

Back to the doggy discussion:

[7.176] And if We had pleased, We would certainly have exalted him thereby; but he clung to the earth and followed his low desire, so his parable is as the parable of the dog; if you attack him he lolls out his tongue; and if you leave him alone he lolls out his tongue; this is the parable of the people who reject Our ayat; therefore relate the narrative that they may reflect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam