Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 04:48 AM

204 posts, read 156,986 times

Advertisements

Cats hold a special place to the Muslims, since Prophet Muhammad is very fond of cats.

One story mentioned that a cat saved Prophet Mohammad from being bitten by a deadly snake.

There was also a story of the Prophet cutting off his shirt sleeve rather than disturbing his sleeping cat when it was time for prayers. When people at the mosque noticed him wearing a torn sleeved robe, they asked "Holy Prophet, why is your garment torn?"

The Prophet simply replied that his cat is sleeping soundly upon the sleeve of his robe and rather than disturbing the cat, he cut the sleeve and put on what remained of his garment. The Prophet is so kind to animals that he would not pull the garment or awaken the cat, instead he rather cut his robe and let the cat sleep undisturbed.

It is a well-known fact that the Prophet is a cat lover and respect animals. Muslims are taught to follow his exemplary behaviour on kindness to animals.

A companion of the Prophet was given the name Abu Hurairah. The name Abu Hurairah means 'father of the cats'. Abu Hurairah was given this name because where ever he goes, he always had a kitten with him.

The Prophet also mentioned "To catch birds and imprison them in cages without any special purpose is considered abominable." Hence if you have birds living in cages, set them free.

In Hadith (Muslim religious text) of Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Number 673, narrated by Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, an Israeli prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed. "

In another Hadith text, the Prophet told his companions of a woman who would be sent to Hell for having locked up a cat; not feeding it, nor even releasing it so that it could feed herself. "

So what you think?
Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the most kindest person this universe.

Hadith narrated by Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) that once a person came to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) and asked "O Prophet of Allah! To what extent should we forgive the mistakes and faults of our slaves and servants?"

The Prophet (PBUH) remained silent whereupon the man repeated this question. The Prophet (PBUH) again, remained silent and when the man asked for a third time, he replied "Seventy times a day."
(According to Anas): I was eight years of age when I became the Holy Prophet Mohammad's (SAWS) servant and served him for 10 years. He never rebuked me even when I broke or damaged something. If his family said something strong, then he would tell them leave it & to forget about it. Whatever Allah has destined will happen".

American soldier in tears "I killed innocent people"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlt1BjYFERI

محمد تعلم القرآن من ورقة بن نوفل!؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc73sWV_28U

رد طالب مسلم في كلية أمريكية

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbgMX_fvUc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2016, 04:20 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,163,708 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtVzu4IuSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLixizKPNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwQzFuG9eBo

Muslim, Book 026, Number 5562:
'Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) commanded the killing of geckos, and he called them little noxious creatures.

Muslim Book 026, Number 5564:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who killed a gecko with the first stroke for him is such and such a reward, and he who killed it with a second stroke for him is such and such reward less than the first one, and he who killed it with the third stroke for him is such and such a reward less than the second one.

Bukhari 4.526:
Narrated Um Sharik:
That the Prophet ordered her to kill Salamanders.

2:63 – 65
And (O Children of Israel, remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying): "Hold fast to that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein so that you may become Al-Muttaqun. Then after that you turned away. Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah upon you, indeed you would have been among the losers. And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath. We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected."

5:60
Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path."

7:166
So when they exceeded the limits of what they were prohibited, We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." (It is a severe warning to the mankind that they should not disobey what Allah commands them to do, and be far away from what He prohibits them).

Additionally, we read that the historical Islamic scholars and commentators agreed with the literal interpretation of this verse:

A. Jews Transformed Into Apes

God transformed these Jews into apes because they disobeyed His commandment and went to catch fish on a Saturday. These Jews inhabited a coastal city (refer to Chapter 2:65). The Qur’an says:

"And you know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how we said unto them, ‘Be apes, despised and hated!"’

The interpretation of the expositors of the Qur’an is in full agreement with the content of these verses (refer to the Baydawi, page 14; Jalalan, pages 10, 11; Zamakhshari, part 1, page 286). We also read the same incident in chapter 7:163-166 and in chapter 5:60 in which these Jews were transformed into apes and swine. [2]

The Sahih (Authentic) Hadith have Allah turning Jews into other creatures.

Bukhari 4.524:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A group of Israelites were lost. Nobody knows what they did. But I do not see them except that they were cursed and changed into rats, for if you put the milk of a she-camel in front of a rat, it will not drink it, but if the milk of a sheep is put in front of it, it will drink it." I told this to Ka'b who asked me, "Did you hear it from the Prophet ?" I said, "Yes." Ka'b asked me the same question several times.; I said to Ka'b. "Do I read the Torah? (i.e. I tell you this from the Prophet.)" [3]

Muslim Book 021, Number 4800:
Abu Sa'id reported that an Arab of the desert came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I live in a low land abounding in lizards, and these are the common diet of my family, but he (the Holy Prophet) did not make any reply. We said to him: Repeat it (your problem) and so he repeated it, but he did not make any reply. (It was repeated thrice ) Then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called him out at the third time saying: O man of the desert, verily Allah cursed or showed wrath to a tribe of Bani Isra'il and distorted them to beasts which move on the earth. I do not know, perhaps this (lizard) may be one of them. So I do not eat it, nor do I prohibit the eating of it. [4]

Muslim Book 021, Number 4799:
Abu Sa'id reported that a person said: Messenger of Allah, we live in a land abounding in lizards, so what do you command or what verdict you give (about eating of it)? Thereupon he said: It was mentioned to me that a people from among Bani Isra'il were distorted (so there is a likelihood that those people might have been distorted in the shape of lizards). So he neither commanded (us to eat that) nor forbade (us).

Abu Dawud Book 27, Number 3786:
Narrated Thabit ibn Wadi'ah:
We were in an army with the Apostle of Allah . We got some lizards. I roasted one lizard and brought it to the Apostle of Allah and placed it before him. He took a stick and counted its fingers. He then said: A group from the children of Isra'il was transformed into an animal of the land, and I do not know which animal it was. He did not eat it nor did he forbid (its eating). [5]

Sunan of Abu Dawud Book 41, Number 5229:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:
The Prophet said: Kill all the snakes, and he who fears their revenge does not belong to me.

Bukhari 5.530:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
On the day of Khaibar, Allah's Apostle forbade the eating of donkey meat and allowed the eating of horse meat.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:11 PM

Prophet Mohammed, When described with one of the human qualities, you feel that he, from among the peoples, was singled out with the perfection of this quality. People’s fine qualities changes, diminishes when in anger or other similar conditions but the prophet’s qualities never went affected of any conditions.

People’s who are merciful vary in their mercy according to the psychological conditions that overwhelm them but this was the not the case of Prophet Mohammed. Also, people might be different in their approach of mercy; there are those who feel compassion towards children, there are those who feel compassion towards the aged, there are those who feel compassion towards animals…etc but there are no people who could be merciful to all of those entities in the same time and under any conditions.

The most striking fact about the concept of mercy in the prophet is that he was merciful with his enemies.

It should be noted that his mercy though superfluously poured on every entity in this universe but it was not that kind that it may be harmful.

He was born orphan to be merciful with the orphans.

He was born poor to have mercy with the poor

He was sometimes rich to have mercy with the rich, though he never hold any money in his hand, all went to the poor and the need before they touch his hand.

When he was dying he had two dirham, just only two dirham, yet, he was worried how he die and there are two dirham in his house. While he was giving his soul, he asked his wife several times to give these two dirham as charity to the poor.

فتاة تسأل : لماذا يعاقبني الله بالصدفية ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsyYnvQsxdM

لماذا يعاقبنا الله وقد كتب في القدر اننا سنذنب!؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHRmwMBjLQ

يابانية تسأل : ما الحكمة من خلق الجنس البشري ؟ ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaeOwSdYu-g

Old 07-23-2016, 12:20 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,161 times
[quote=lion5;44860043]Prophet Mohammed, When described with one of the human qualities, you feel that he, from among the peoples, was singled out with the perfection of this quality. People’s fine qualities changes, diminishes when in anger or other similar conditions but the prophet’s qualities never went affected of any conditions.

People’s who are merciful vary in their mercy according to the psychological conditions that overwhelm them but this was the not the case of Prophet Mohammed. Also, people might be different in their approach of mercy; there are those who feel compassion towards children, there are those who feel compassion towards the aged, there are those who feel compassion towards animals…etc but there are no people who could be merciful to all of those entities in the same time and under any conditions.

The most striking fact about the concept of mercy in the prophet is that he was merciful with his enemies.

It should be noted that his mercy though superfluously poured on every entity in this universe but it was not that kind that it may be harmful.

He was born orphan to be merciful with the orphans.

He was born poor to have mercy with the poor

He was sometimes rich to have mercy with the rich, though he never hold any money in his hand, all went to the poor and the need before they touch his hand.

When he was dying he had two dirham, just only two dirham, yet, he was worried how he die and there are two dirham in his house. While he was giving his soul, he asked his wife several times to give these two dirham as charity to the poor.

فتاة تسأل : لماذا يعاقبني الله بالصدفية ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsyYnvQsxdM

لماذا يعاقبنا الله وقد كتب في القدر اننا سنذنب!؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHRmwMBjLQ

يابانية تسأل : ما الحكمة من خلق الجنس البشري ؟ ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaeOwSd
1-
Killed Qais son Almshr bin al-Numan Masada bin wisdom bin Malik bin Badr, families or cinnamon Fatima girl Zama bin Badr was when Huzaifa bin Badr big old man and a girl her Abdullah ibn Masada ordered Zaid bin Haritha kill or cinnamon killed her killed violently and tying her legs splice then linked to Baerin various even Hqaha. then came the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him a daughter or cinnamon and Abd Allah ibn Masada girl was ordered cinnamon to Salamah ibn al-Akwa 'was the one who hit and was in the house of the honor of her people. Arabs used to say if you dearest mother asked her cinnamon Allah bless him and his Vohbha
The book: Eyes effect in Maghazi and Sir secret Zaid bin Haritha to the valley villages
Author: Ibn Sayyid people

2-n the name of of Allah the Merciful. Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you kindly please brief us on the breakdown of the Jewish tirade girl Marwan incident that was disgracing Islam and hurt the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and that she was killed at the hands of Amir bin Uday? May Allah reward you and peace and God's mercy
Answer

Praise be to God, prayer and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family and companions either: it was stated this story, people walk and Maghazi, and cited by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah in Saarim, and the son of Jawziyyah in recycled increased, and others to kill the one who insults the Prophet, peace be upon him, and this the details of the story as recounted Shaykh al-Islam Allah's mercy in Saarim, where he said: talk sixth story Alasme girl Marwan, narrated from Ibn Abbas said: Ahjt woman Khtmh the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: who me out, he said, a man from her people: I am O Messenger of God, we got up and killed her,
3-Killing bin peace Abi'l

[Khazraj permission of the Prophet to kill Ibn Abi rightful]

Ibn Ishaq said: When the elapsed would ditch, and ordered Quraizah, and it was a peace bin Abi rightful, Abu Rafe those who party parties to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and the Aws before one was killed Ka'b ibn Ashraf, in his hostility to the Messenger of Allah bless him and peace and inciting it, she asked Khazraj Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in the killing of bin Abi rightful peace, a Khyber, he gave them permission.

Ibn Ishaq said, and told me Mohammed bin Muslim bin Shihab syphilis, [p. 274] Abdullah bin Ka'b bin Malik, he said, was that God made him to His Messenger, peace be upon him that these two neighborhoods of supporters, and Aws and Khazraj, were Atasawlan with the Messenger Allah bless him and Tasawl Alvhalin, not manufactured ous something about the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sing, but she Khazraj: God, do not you go to this as well as we have at the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and in Islam. He said: do not end up like her sign up; and if I did something she Khazraj Aws like it. As ous Ka'b ibn Ashraf hit in his hostility to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said Khazraj: God, do not you go out as well as we never, he said: Vtmacarua: from man to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him the enmity as the son of Ashraf? He cited Ibn Abi rightful, a Khyber, Fastoznoa Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to kill him, gave them permission
4-Application of the provision and implementation of crime slaughter Quraizah:

I dig Mohammed trenches, a mass grave for Quraizah and carried out the crime awful ugliest what is says Ben lot in the beginning and the end: then came out (Mohammed) to the city market, Fajndq the trenches, and then sent them smite their necks in those trenches, went out of their to Arsala and including the enemy of God and preach shy bin Ka'b ibn Asad, head of the folk who are six hundred or seven hundred. Almkther them and says they were between eight hundred and NINE HUNDRED.
It is mass murder very ugly, racist and Nazi unmatched and has been seen Mohammed to members Quraizah reproductive system kills both grew his hair in the pubic This is mentioned in most modern books and I've mentioned one of the boys who Ngo of the crime due to lack of hair growth suffered after Mohammed looked to have suffered, he mentions the Albanian and corrects this talk:
Qurazi for Attia, said: I was from the captivity of Qurayza, our offer on the Prophet - peace be upon him - And they look; it's pubic hair was killed, and did not grow was not killed, Vkhvoa Aanta, Fujduha did not germinate, Fjalona in captivity
Mentioned and talk in too many books and proves how heinous the crime, and shows that the genocide was a collective and that Muhammad was seen pubic males Quraizah killing both brought forth suffered, while those who did not sprout pubic took him as a slave when Muslims maintained a Muslim or sells it to others, and benefit from the price he became the sons Quraizah to orphans, and orphans turned into slaves thanks to the creation of Mohammed Azim, Imagine Dear researcher for the truth to come to you a man kills father and your brother and steal their money and then snatch your mother and your sister to commit adultery them and then sell you as a slave and then tells you he Attac mercy of you and the two worlds he creates Great . It's a disaster Muhammadiyah Islamic and heinous crime bloody racist does not cover her no matter what he said scholars of Islam bankrupts Almudallson liars who Alpso bucket truth and truth with falsehood.
And the number who have been Nharham many mentions Ben and Ben Hisham, Ibn Ishaq they are six hundred or seven hundred and Almkther them say they are between Imnmaih and NINE HUNDRED
.5-Woman went to Muhammad:

Mohammed is distinguished from other gang leaders strong women love to win others and his love without borders for married women so it has won in the robbery on Quraizah woman named Rehana was the wife of a man from the Jews of Bani Qurayza and many say bin:
The Messenger of Allah had chosen from their wives Rehana girl Amr ibn quarrel, one of the wives of the sons of Amr ibn Qurayza, and she had even died of it, which is his property, and it was the Messenger of Allah show them Islam refrained, and then converted to Islam after that.
The Messenger of Allah explained that she is Muslim, has offered her to Iatgaha and marry her, she chose to continue on slavery to be easier on them, but remains with him until he died upon him blessings and peace.
And of course we know that Muhammad marry directly without a guardian and without witnesses or otherwise, and this poor woman, after inventory of her father and her mother, her husband and her children and her sister and her brother and all her people altogether had Pennekahaa without shame or modesty, and funny that bin Ishaq says a lot and the son and others that the Prophet Astefaha for himself, any co-opting this after the slaughter of all her relatives and her womb cut link completely? What is the ugliest of these Muhammadiyah crime and fraud ugliest followed after him and naming Titles without their names fact, even become the slaughter of so-called non-groundbreaking and rape of women called the co-opting!
Mohammed the Prophet of mercy
These are some of his actions and orders
Where is the mercy of a slaughtered humans
And raping their wives
But the verses in the Koran about killing and fighting, they are human calamity
Would you say that Muhammad is the messenger of mercy

Old 07-23-2016, 06:11 AM

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

Love and mercy????

We met the workers of Khaybar coming out in the morning with their spades and baskets. When they saw the apostle and the army they cried, “Muhammad with his force,” and turned tail and fled… The apostle seized the property piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

Love and mercy????

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

Love and mercy?????

He went to her in the morning and she made a confession. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made pronouncement about her and she was stoned to death. (Sahih Muslim 4209)

Love and mercy?????

They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Sahih Muslim 4131 -this account is also confirmed by at least three other narrations).

Love and mercy?????

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)

Love and mercy??????

When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764) - This story is also confirmed by Ibn Kathir, vol 3 p. 268.

Love and mercy??????

Qur’an 22:19-22“for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Love and mercy??????

Old 07-23-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

Love and mercy????

We met the workers of Khaybar coming out in the morning with their spades and baskets. When they saw the apostle and the army they cried, “Muhammad with his force,” and turned tail and fled… The apostle seized the property piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

Love and mercy????

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

Love and mercy?????

He went to her in the morning and she made a confession. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made pronouncement about her and she was stoned to death. (Sahih Muslim 4209)

Love and mercy?????

They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Sahih Muslim 4131 -this account is also confirmed by at least three other narrations).

Love and mercy?????

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)

Love and mercy??????

When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764) - This story is also confirmed by Ibn Kathir, vol 3 p. 268.

Love and mercy??????

Qur’an 22:19-22“for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods”

Love and mercy??????
This meant that he was head of a gang

Old 07-27-2016, 03:27 AM

It happened that while he was going home that he found a little slave girl sobbing because she was sent to get something for her master family. Having briefed about the reasons, he took her by hand and went back with her to where her mistress lived and there he stood at the door knocking so gently.

On seeing him, her mistress stood astonished.

This little girl has lost the money that you sent her with to buy you something, can you please forgive her?”

Her mistress’s eyes poured with tears, what..? and you come with her to? We not only forgive her but she is free for the sake of Allah.”

I choose this story because it has many meanings, perhaps it could

He was a personification of the Holy Quran” commented his wife” Ai’sha” on his attributes.

My Lord has refined me” prophet Mohammed.

These two statements may unravel the secret behind his lofty mercy that encompassed all that you can touch with your hand in this life; men, women, enemies, infidels, babies in mothers’ uterus, children, girls, , animals, birds, insects, frogs and the environment have found a place in his heart. Hadiths and stories in this connection , if you try to comply them, will need volumes of books to be included.

لماذا الجنة محرمة على اليهود والنصارى؟ ترجمة حصرية - احمد ديدات 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKu5EOi9kM

لماذا لا تتحدث عن الاسلام يا ديدات؟ - احمد ديدات

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsrugMLNak

جديد - تخيل انك ممرضة لحظة ولادة يسوع المسيح! - احمد ديدات Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18FoM6pFnvU

Old 07-27-2016, 08:12 AM

Muhammed raped a little child according to MANY Islamic sources:

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

SAHIH MUSLIM

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309; see also 3310)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was six years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

SUNAN ABU DAWUD

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.(Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him),and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915)

SUNAN NASA‘I

… When Hadrat Aisha passed nine years of marriage life, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) fell in mortal sickness… ‘A’isha was eighteen years of age at the time when the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) passed away and she remained a widow for forty-eight years till she died at the age of sixty-seven. She saw the rules of four Caliphs in her lifetime. She died on Ramadan 58 A.H. during the Caliphate of Hadrat Amir Mu‘awiya… (Sunan Nasa'i: English translation with Arabic Text, compiled by Imam Abu Abd-ur-Rahman Ahmad Nasa'i, rendered into English by Muhammad Iqbal Siddiqui [Kazi Publication, 121-Zulqarnain Chambers, Gampat Road, Lahore, Pakistan; first edition, 1994], Volume 1, p. 108)

SUNAN IBN-I-MAJAH

1876. ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) is reported to have said: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) contracted marriage with me while I was (yet) a six years [sic] old girl. Then we arrived at Medina and stayed with Banu Harith b. Khazraj. I fell victim to fever; then my hair (of the head fell off (and became scattered). Then they became plenty and hanged down upto [sic] the earlobes. My mother ‘Umm Ruman came to me while I was (playing) in a swing alongwith [sic] my play-mates. She (the mother) called me loudly. I went to her and I did not know what he [sic] wanted. She seized my hand and stopped me at the door of the house and I was hearing [sic] violently until the agitation of my heart was over. Then she took some water and wiped it over my face and head. Then she admitted me to the house when some woman [sic] of Ansar were present in the house. They said, "You have entered with blessings and good fortune." Then she (the mother) entrusted me to them. So they embellished me and nothing frightened me but Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) (when he came there) in the morning and they (the women) entrusted me to him. On that day, I was a nine years [sic] old girl."

1877. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) is reported to have said, "The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) married ‘A’isha while she was a seven years [sic] old girl and took him [sic] to his house as a bride when she was nine years old and he parted with her (after his demise) when she was eighteen years old."

According to Al-Zawa‘id its isnad is sahih in accordance with the condition prescribed by Bukhari, but munqata because Abu ‘Ubaida did not hear from his father. Shu‘ba Abu Hatim and Ibn Hibban mentioned him amongst the authentic and reliable authorities. Tirmidhi in al-Jami’ and al-Mazzi in al-Atraf (has expressed the same opinion). Nasa‘i has transmitted this hadith in al-Sughra from the hadith ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her). (Sunan Ibn-I-Majah, Imam Abdullah Muhammad B. Yazid Ibn-I-Maja Al-Qazwini, English version by Muhammad Tufail Ansari [Kazi Publications, 121-Zulqarnain Chambers, Gampat Road, Lahore Pakistan, first edition, 1995], volume III, pp. 133-134)

IBN HISHAM

He married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of seven and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad), translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, tenth impression 1995], p. 792)

AL-TABARI

In this year also the Messenger of God consummated his marriage with ‘A’ishah. This was in Dhu al-Qa‘dah (May-June 623) eight months after his arrival in Medina according to some accounts, or in Shawwal (April-May 623) seven months after his arrival according to others. He had married her in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadijah. At that time she was six or, according to other accounts, seven years old.

According to ‘Ab al-Hamid b. Bayan al-Sukkari- Muhammad b. Yazid- Isma‘il (that is, Ibn Abi Khalid)- ‘Abd al-Rahman b. Abi al-Dahhak- a man from Quraysh- ‘Abd al-Rahman b. Muhammad: ‘Abd Allah b. Safwan together with another person came to ‘A’ishah, and ‘A’ishah said (to the latter), "O so-and-so, have you heard what Hafsah has been saying?" He said, "Yes, O Mother of the Faithful." ‘Abd Allah b. Safwan asked her, "What is that?" She replied, "There are nine special features in me that have not been in any woman, except for what God bestowed on Maryam bt. ‘Imran. By God, I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions." "What are these?" he asked. She replied, "The angel brought down my likeness; the Messenger of God married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin, no other man having shared me with him; inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket; I was one of the dearest people to him, a verse of the Qur’an was revealed concerning me when the community was almost destroyed; I saw Gabriel when none of his other wives saw him; and he was taken (that is, died) in his house when there was nobody with him but the angel and myself."

Umm Ruman said that al-Mut‘im b. ‘Adi had asked ‘A’ishah’s hand for his son, but Abu Bakr had not promised anything. Abu Bakr left and went to Mut‘im while his wife, mother of the son for whom he had asked ‘A’ishah’s hand, was with him. She said, "O son of Abu Quhafah, perhaps we could marry our son to your daughter if you could make him leave his religion and bring him in to the religion which you practice." He turned to her husband al-Mut‘im and said, "What is she saying?" He replied, "She says [what you have heard]." Abu Bakr left, [realizing that] God had [just] removed the problem he had in his mind. He said to Khawlah, "Call the Messenger of God." She called him and he came. Abu Bakr married [‘A’ishah] to him when she was [only] six years old. (The History of Al-Tabari: The Last Years of the Prophet, translated and annotated by Ismail K. Poonawala [State University of New York Press, Albany 1990], Volume IX, pp. 129-130)

‘A’ishah states: We came to Medina and Abu Bakr took up quarters in al-Sunh among the Banu al-Harith b. al-Khazraj. The Messenger of God came to our house and men and women of the Ansar gathered around him. My mother came to me WHILE I WAS BEING SWUNG ON A SWING BETWEEN TWO BRANCHES AND GOT ME DOWN. Jumaymah, my nurse, took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door, she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought [in] while the Messenger of God was sitting on a bed in our house. [My mother] made me sit on his lap and said, "These are your relatives. May God bless you with them and bless them with you!" Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me. Only Sa‘d b. ‘Ubaidah sent a bowl of food which he used to send to the Messenger of God.

‘Ali b. Nasr- ‘Abd al-Samad b. ‘Abd al-Warith- ‘Abd al-Warith b. ‘Abd al-Samad- his father- Aban al-‘Attar- Hisham b. ‘Urwah- ‘Urwah: He wrote to ‘Abd al-Malik b. Marwan stating that he had written to him about Khadijah bt. Khuwaylid, asking him about when she died. She died three years or close to that before the Messenger of God’s departure from Mecca, and he married ‘A’ishah after Khadijah’s death. The Messenger of God saw ‘A’ishah twice- [first when] it was said to him that she was his wife (she was six years old at that time), and later [when] he consummated she was nine years old.

(The report goes back to Hisham b. Muhammad. See above, I, 1766). Then the Messenger of God married ‘A’ishah bt. Abi Bakr, whose name is ‘Atiq b. Abi Quhafah, who is ‘Uthman, and is called ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Uthman b. ‘Amir b. ‘Amir b. Ka‘b b. Sa‘d b. Taym b. Murrah: [The Prophet] married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old, and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died. The Messenger of God did not marry any maiden except her. (The History of al-Tabari, Volume IX, pp. 130-131)

‘A’ishah, daughter of Abu Bakr.
Her mother was Umm Ruman bt. ‘Umayr b. ‘Amr, of the Banu Duhman b. al-Harith b. Ghanm b. Malik b. Kinanah.
The Prophet married ‘A’ishah in Shawwal in the tenth year after the [beginning of his] prophethood, three years before Emigration. He consummated the marriage in Shawwal, eight months after Emigration. On the day he consummated the marriage with her she was nine years old.

IBN KATHIR

Yunus b. Bukayr stated, from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father who said, "The Messenger of God (SAAS) married ‘A’isha three years after (the death of) Khadija.At that time (of the contract) ‘A’isha had been a girl of six. When he married her she was nine. The Messenger of God (SAAS) died when ‘A’isha was a girl of eighteen. "

This tradition is considered gharib (unique in this line).

Al-Bukhari had related, from ‘Ubayd b. Isma‘il, from Abu Usama, from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father, who said, "Khadija died three years before the emigration of the Prophet (SAAS). He allowed a couple of years or so to pass after that, and then he contracted marriage with ‘A’isha when she was six, thereafter consummating marriage with her when she was nine years old."

The hafiz Ya‘qub b. Sufyan stated, "Al-Hajjaj related to us, that Hammad related to him, from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father, from ‘A’isha, who said, ‘The Messenger of God (SAAS), contracted marriage with me (after) Khadija’s death and before his emigration from Mecca, when I was six years old. After we arrived in Medina some women came to me while I was playing on a swing; my hair was like that of a boy. They dressed me up and put make-up on me, then took me to the Messenger of God (SAAS), and he consummated our marriage. I was a girl of nine.’"

IBN QAYYIM

Next, the Prophet… married Um Abdallah, Aishah, as-Siddiqah (the truthful one), daughter of as-Siddiq (the truthful one) Abu Bakr ibn Abi Qu’hafah, whom Allah has exonerated from above the seven heavens. ‘Aishah bint Abu Bakr was the beloved wife of the Prophet… The angel showed Aishah… to the Prophet… while she was wrapped in a piece of silk cloth, before he married her, and said to him. "This is your wife." The Prophet… married Aishah… during the lunar month of Shawwal, when she was six, and consummated the marriage in the first year after the Hijrah, in the month of Shawwal, when she was nine. The Prophet… did not marry any virgin, except Aishah… and the revelation never came to him while he was under the blanket with any of his wives, except Aishah. (Ibn Qayyim Al-Juaziyyah, Zad-ul Ma’ad fi Hadyi Khairi-l ‘Ibad (Provisions for the Hereafter, From the Guidance of Allah’s Best Worshipper), translated by Jalal Abualrub, edited by Alaa Mencke & Shaheed M. Ali [Madinah Publishers & Distributors, Orlando, Fl: First edition, December 2000], Volume I, pp. 157-158)

MARTIN LINGS

During the same year that followed Khadijah’s death, the Prophet dreamed that he saw a man who was carrying someone wrapped in a piece of silk. The man said to him: "This is thy wife, so uncover her." The Prophet lifted the silk and there was ‘A’ishah. But ‘A’ishah was only six years old, and he had passed his fiftieth year. Moreover Abu Bakr had promised her to Mut‘im for his son Jubayr. The Prophet simply said to himself: "If this be from God, He will bring it to pass." …

Meantime Abu Bakr approached Mut‘im, who was persuaded without difficulty to forgo the marriage of ‘A’ishah to his son; and, some months after the marriage of Sawdah, ‘A’ishah also became the Prophet’s wife, through a marriage contracted by him and her father, at which she herself was not present. She said afterwards, that she had her first inkling of her new status when one day she was playing with her friends outside, not far from their house, and her mother came and too her by the hand and led her indoors, telling her that henceforth she must not go out to play, and that her friends must come to her instead. ‘A’ishah dimly guessed the reason, though her mother did not immediately tell her that she was married; and apart from having to play in their courtyard instead of in the roads, her life continued as before. (Lings, Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources [Inner Traditions, International, Ltd.; Rochester Vermont, 1983], pp. 105-106)

The Prophet and his daughters now went to live with Sawda in her new house; and after a month or two it was decided that ‘A’ishah’s wedding should take place.She was then only nine years old, a child of remarkable beauty, as might have been expected from her parentage…

Small preparations were made for the wedding- not enough, at any rate for ‘A’ishah to have had a sense of a great and solemn occasion, and shortly before they were due to leave the house she had slipped out into the courtyard to play with her passing friend. In her own words: "I was playing on a see-saw and my long streaming hair was disheveled. They came and took me from my play and made me ready."

Abu Bakr had bought some fine red-striped cloth from Bahrain and it had been made into a wedding-dress for her. In this they now clothed her. Then her mother took her to the newly built house where some women of the Helpers were waiting for her outside the door. They greeted her with the words "For good and for happiness- may all be well!" and led her into the presence of the Prophet. He stood their smiling and combed her hair and decked her with ornaments. Unlike his other marriages, at this there was no wedding feast… then they all went their ways, and the bridegroom and the bride were left together.

For the last three years scarcely a day had passed by without one or more of ‘A’ishah’s friends coming to play with her in the courtyard adjoining her father’s house. Her removal to the Prophet’s house changed nothing in this respect. Friends now came every day to visit her in her own apartment – new friends made since her arrival in Medina and also some of the old ones whose parents, like hers, had emigrated. "I would be playing with my dolls," she said, "with the girls who were my friends, and the Prophet would come in and they would steal out of the house and he would go out after them and bring them back, for he was pleased for my sake to have them there." Sometimes he would say "Stay where ye are" before they had time to move. He would also join in their games sometimes, FOR HE LOVED CHILDREN [Sam- meaning Aisha was only a child like them] and had often played with his own daughters. The dolls of puppets had many different roles. "One day," said ‘A’ishah, "the Prophet came in when I was playing with the dolls and he said: ‘O ‘A’ishah, whatever game is this?’ I said: ‘It is Solomon’s horses,’ and he laughed." But sometimes as he came in he would simply screen himself with his cloak so as not to disturb them. (Ibid., pp. 132-134)

SAIF-UR-RAHMAN AL-MUBARAKPURI

3. 'Aishah bint Abu Bakr: He married her in the eleventh year of Prophethood, a year after his marriage to Sawdah, and two years and five months before Al-Hijra.She was six years old when he married her. However, he did not consummate the marriage with her till Shawwal seven months after Al-Hijra, and that was in Madinah. She was nine then. She was the only virgin he married, and the most beloved creature to him. As a woman she was the most learnèd woman in jurisprudence. (Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (THE SEALED NECTAR) Biography of the Noble Prophet, [Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers & Distributors, First Edition 1995], "The Prophetic Household", p. 485)

Old 07-27-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post
It happened that while he was going home that he found a little slave girl sobbing because she was sent to get something for her master family. Having briefed about the reasons, he took her by hand and went back with her to where her mistress lived and there he stood at the door knocking so gently.

On seeing him, her mistress stood astonished.

This little girl has lost the money that you sent her with to buy you something, can you please forgive her?”

Her mistress’s eyes poured with tears, what..? and you come with her to? We not only forgive her but she is free for the sake of Allah.”

I choose this story because it has many meanings, perhaps it could
Looks to me like this is made up garbage. Is it in the quran or hadiths? I searched on google and found ONE mention of this. With no source there either.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:19 AM

Ahmed Deedat, a liar and a large can respond to it easily

He works at the heart of the facts and forgery
Umm Mohammed known and how she was born to Mohammad
Through Islamic books
It is important to know the source of his parents
For your information the Arabs are not the owners of civilization came to be Islam and spread to the sword
It became a colonial power and the strength and the strength of unjust terrorist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam