U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 04:11 AM

3,168 posts, read 1,045,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
The problem would be if Woodrow RI complains about anti-Islamic posts to the moderators of this forum and gets any special weight put on his complaint because he is a moderator on another forum. The principle being: Moderators stick together.
That is not based on fact but just on your imagination. It is an insult to moderators to claim that they "stick together".

I detest this comment of yours because I know moderators follow rules and are honest people.

I have yet to complain directly to the moderators about your posts. I think I should do just that instead of just making a comment in my posts about your off topic comments and posts.

Old 08-08-2016, 01:21 AM

2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”[/quote]Terrorism is the word from the words of the Koran
The next verse, in which the word terrorism
Prepare against them what force you can terrorism, the enemy of Allah and your enemy

Murder is a consequence of the fighting
Each fighting that killed
The word assassin and fighting are the words of the Koran and the number more than 100 in the Koran
And also cut throats
Through God's Military Help
To Muslims
And because the Koran is the word of God
Muslims carry out the words of the Koran with complete accuracy

Quote:
2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.
This verse canceled
The other verse contradicts this verse
It did not follow Islam will not accept it when it is in the end of the losers
As well as other Quranic verses which he says that Islam is the conclusion of religions

Quote:
3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”
This verse also canceled
The verse that is scrapped
Do not go for peace if you are talented
And also the verse which follows it
Fought
He did something and continuously to the Day of Judgment as Muslims say
Why do you want to distort the Word of God

Quote:
4. In the Islamic law of war, not just any civil engineer can declare or launch a war. It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war. Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.
Any small Mullah can declare war
Because a fatwa firearms are declared permanent war on the infidels
The Muslim feels he is in a perpetual war with the infidels

Quote:
5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)
Prevent the killing of women and the reason is that women captives of war for Muslims
The Prophet Muhammad robbed a Almspaat women
It is descriptive girl Hieddia

Quote:
. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power. The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah al-Ma’ida 5:33–34). Prominent [pdf] Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes, “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn `Abd al-Barr (d. 464/ 1070)) defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah . . .”
This is one of the most heinous and the most hated and the means of violence in Islam
A cut hand and foot other than
It is a barbaric punishment and brutal death
It is intended that those who are fighting the Prophet
That is why Muslims are announced to the killing who drew Muhammad with thirteen wives

Quote:
. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.
This type of deception
Mohammed declared war on his people in Mecca
It is a traitor to his family

Quote:
The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded, “Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
Do any good Mohammed
As he watched the slaughter of people
And it is also sent men to kill women
Do you speak for the patient's imagination

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

10. T
Quote:
he Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of paradise if they believe and do good works, and commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims. I wrote elsewhere, “Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the American public. The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.
Here you are lying on the Americans and must be submitted to the court on charges of disinformation
Koran calls to fight the Christians, Jews and infidels and polytheists
So why publish lies about people
Written right in the Koran does not say

SOURCE for above: Top Ten Ways Islamic Law forbids Terrorism | Informed Comment

It has sometimes been asserted that the Quran forbids Muslims to enter into friendly relationships and alliances with non-Muslims. What is the truth of this?
This assertion is based on a misunderstanding of a verse that tells the Muslims of Muhammad’s time not to take as allies those who oppose their religion.

The general principle established throughout the Qur’an is that the relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims should be based on peace and fairness. So that there is no ambiguity it clearly and unequivocally states: Allah does not forbid you from dealing kindly and justly with those who do not fight you for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes: for Allah loves those who are just. [60:8]

The use of physical force in Islam is permitted only to defend human rights against aggressors or armed occupiers. The requirements for the legitimate use of force in either internal revolution or external war are strict and are clearly spelled out in the Qur’an, the sayings of the Prophet (hadith), and legal texts.
Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. [Qur’an 2:190; 4:175, 5:9; 6:151, 22:39-40; 42:41-43]
If anyone slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people. [Qur’an 5:35]

Do not kill women or children or non-combatants. Hadith
The use of non-violence as a strategy to combat evil has been employed in the appropriate circumstances by some of Islam’s greatest leaders. The following verse can certainly justify the strategy of non-violence: Nor can goodness and evil be equal. Repel evil with what is better. ... And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest spiritual blessing. [Qur’an 41:34-35]

SOURCE: Is The Quran One Solution to Terror?

There are considerable overriding maxims in the Qur'an and Ahadith that condemn abuses of what you call the "Evil Verses" Yes there are people that abuse the Qur'an for personal or political reasons. Currently the largest abuser is ISIS and that is a political movement to form a single Nation out of Iraq, Syria and Yemen with possible goals of expanding into Saudi and Iran. ISIS is not a religious movement, it it a political faction misusing Islam to gain support.

Looking at your favorite counter you may come to the conclusion that nearly all of those acts were committed by ISIS or ISIS supporters. (including the precursor to ISIS, al-Qaida)[/quote]

Old 08-10-2016, 03:07 PM

1,601 posts, read 755,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That is not based on fact but just on your imagination. It is an insult to moderators to claim that they "stick together".

I detest this comment of yours because I know moderators follow rules and are honest people.

I have yet to complain directly to the moderators about your posts. I think I should do just that instead of just making a comment in my posts about your off topic comments and posts.
Reread my post more carefully. I did not say this IS happening. I said "The problem would be"...and it would be a problem. I do not know for certain if that is the case, but from what I have seen on reviews about citydata, it certainly does not seem impossible. Also, I have my own first hand experience of being kicked off for days right after posting a rebuttal to woodrow li.....and not just once, but maybe a dozen times.

I say again, the problem would be if Woodrow RI complains about anti-Islamic posts to the moderators of this forum and gets any special weight put on his complaint because he is a moderator on another forum. The principle being: Moderators stick together.

Don't you think that WOULD BE a problem?

You have certainly been guilty of personal attacks. Yet I have never seen you kicked off.

How, exactly, do you know "moderators follow rules and are honest people"?? Are you given special access to information? Do you have a special in with moderators? Is woodrow li telling you things that he should not be telling you? Where do you get this inside personal information about moderators?

Old 08-17-2016, 01:20 AM

2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
This is not the crap they Facts
Religion in the correct Ibrahimia
Faith in that God is one
It does not require them to link this faith in any human
In other words, faith in God is enough
But Islam believes that this faith is not true

It must be linked to the certificates
No god but God + Muhammad sss God
For this reason, I consider that Islam is not a Dana unite
But the religion of the involvement of the Creator with the creature in worship
This is the reality of Islam

If I told
No God except Allah
Here faith is not perfect
I have to say
No god but God + Muhammad yyyy God
I call on every person educated to think the combination between the Creator and the creature sign
That's why I say that Islam is a distortion of the original Ibrahimia

And either sex in the garden of Islam
This is not an invention of Syryco
It is the Qur'an
And the hadith, the wonderful antiseptic honest
And you know the verses of the Koran also why trying to obscure the truth about the world of Islam
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or