U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-30-2016, 11:12 PM
 
10,007 posts, read 8,239,416 times
Reputation: 13578

Advertisements

Muslim Preacher Harasses Woman For Wearing Jeans | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

There's a video attached to the link. This person accosted a woman for wearing tight jeans. She filed a complaint and the officer went to investigate the complaint. Their (he and his supporters) reaction is how I view Islam. They want courtesy for themselves and want their religion and beliefs respected but have no respect for the religion and beliefs of others and expect non-Muslims to live according to their Islamic rules.

 
Old 07-30-2016, 11:56 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 756,762 times
Reputation: 435
Ugly, hateful, stupid, confrontational, disrespectful, irrational, unfair....I'm fed up with it.
 
Old 07-31-2016, 12:18 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,595,847 times
Reputation: 461
Here is on latest incidents;

Some residents complained the sound from the Mosque was too loud.
Instead of acknowledging their own nuisance and lower the tone, the Muslims went about destroying the temples of non-Muslims.

Quote:
Hundreds of people plundered and burned down several Buddhist temples or vihara in Tanjung Balai, North Sumatra, on Friday evening.

North Sumatra Police spokesperson Sr. Comr. Rina Sari Ginting said the riots began when a 41-year-old of Chinese descent, only identified as Meliana, reprimanded an administrator of the Al Maksum Mosque to lower its microphone volume.

Rina further said Meliana had previously conveyed similar warnings to the administrator, hence, the mosque’s congregation members visited her house following her complaint for the umpteenth time on Friday evening.

Angry mobs continued to flock to Meliana’s house, however. Some had even attempted to burn down the house but it was prevented by people living in the neighbourhood.

People who had been seized by emotion later moved to the Juanda Vihara, which is located approximately 500 meters from Meliana’s house. “The mob attempted to set ablaze the vihara but the police managed to prevent them. They could only pelt the house of worship with projectiles, damaging it. This was the start of the anarchic acts,” Rina told The Jakarta Post on Saturday.

The police officer said that in the riot, the angry mob damaged and burned down several vihara and Chinese temples or pagoda. They comprised one vihara and three pagodas on Jl. Pantai Amor, one vihara on Jl. Imam Bonjol and one pagoda on Jl. Ade Irma.

Vihara, pagodas burned down, plundered in N. Sumatra - The Jakarta Post
Khalif and gang will blame injustices for their violent behavior or the Muslim mob misinterpreted the Quran.

The fact is these are from the 20% of evil prone Muslims [some may even be the good ones] who are brainwashed by the verses in the Quran to be arrogant and superior plus feel they should dominate non-Muslims.
 
Old 07-31-2016, 03:08 AM
 
3,169 posts, read 1,049,093 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Here is on latest incidents;

Some residents complained the sound frroot cause of om the Mosque was too loud.
Instead of acknowledging their own nuisance and lower the tone, the Muslims went about destroying the temples of non-Muslims.


Khalif and gang will blame injustices for their violent behavior or the Muslim mob misinterpreted the Quran.
"Khalif and gang" were not shouting at a Muslim woman in Birmingham nor they were in North Sumatra doing anything but you still blame "Khalif and gang" for something boiling in your head. This is injustice and the root cause of beginning of evil behaviour. Don't blame me for something I did not do and I will never do anything to disturb the peace in your life even though you are an unbeliever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The fact is these are from the 20% of evil prone Muslims [some may even be the good ones] who are brainwashed by the verses in the Quran to be arrogant and superior plus feel they should dominate non-Muslims.
Silly comment in view of the OP; a preacher (probably unknown name to Muslims in Birmingham) harassing a Muslim woman.
 
Old 07-31-2016, 03:21 AM
 
3,169 posts, read 1,049,093 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Muslim Preacher Harasses Woman For Wearing Jeans | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

There's a video attached to the link. This person accosted a woman for wearing tight jeans. She filed a complaint and the officer went to investigate the complaint. Their (he and his supporters) reaction is how I view Islam. They want courtesy for themselves and want their religion and beliefs respected but have no respect for the religion and beliefs of others and expect non-Muslims to live according to their Islamic rules.
The point is not that a "muslim-preacher" harassed a woman but a man who was dressed like a preacher harassed a MUSLIM WOMAN.

This harassment of MUSLIM WOMEN is common in England. Do you know what is common between that harassment and these harassments:

Muslim in a veil posts footage of furious row with shopper who called her Batman'* | Daily Mail Online

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/racist-brex...m-vote-1567421

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/130690...anch-of-wilko/

Last edited by Khalif; 07-31-2016 at 03:45 AM..
 
Old 07-31-2016, 09:00 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 756,762 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
The point is not that a "muslim-preacher" harassed a woman but a man who was dressed like a preacher harassed a MUSLIM WOMAN.

This harassment of MUSLIM WOMEN is common in England. Do you know what is common between that harassment and these harassments:

Muslim in a veil posts footage of furious row with shopper who called her Batman'* | Daily Mail Online

Brexit racist blowback: Muslim women targeted for abuse after EU referendum vote

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/130690...anch-of-wilko/
Muslims acting like victims again.

The Quran is full of hate and incitement to terrorism, threats of eternal torture, OK of mass rape, sex with children, slavery, etc (every evil I can think of) ... the hadiths document Muhammed as a monster who was a terrorist, sold women, raped a child, owned and traded slaves, had people murdered, etc, etc....today we see Muslim terrorist attacks daily along with rioting and mass rapes and demands for welfare and special rights, etc, etc.....the history of Islam documents millions slaughtered in the name of allah....and Muslims want to play the victim card?
 
Old 07-31-2016, 09:14 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 756,762 times
Reputation: 435
(CNN)In the past week I have seen flowers and candles carpeting a street in Munich, the tranquility of a small Bavarian town shattered by a suicide bomb and a small church in suburban France sealed off after its octogenarian priest had his throat cut.

Before these horrific events, there was a knife-wielding teenager on a German train. And before that, much deadlier attacks in Nice, Brussels and last November, in Paris.
This year has seen an accelerating pattern of attacks linked to ISIS in Europe and beyond -- from Turkey to Bangladesh, the United States to Indonesia. According to the group IntelCenter, which tracks acts of terrorism, there has been a significant attack directed or inspired by MUSLIMS every 84 hours since June 8 in cities outside the war zones in Iraq, Syria, Sinai in Egypt and Libya. CNN's own tracking of attacks supports that conclusion.

'One ISIS attack every 84 hours' spurs dread and anger in Europe - CNN.com

.........................................

Muslims have been counting on the good will of westerners for a long time and so far, no matter what evil they have done, that good will continues. How much longer will that good will last? I am starting to see it erode. Even those on the left are starting to wonder.

"The answer, to Sarkozy and others on the right, is internment without trial for anyone suspected of jihadist sympathies. It would be a dramatic departure from the cherished tradition of due process, but according to recent polls conducted for Le Figaro, such a move has the support of at least three-quarters of French citizens."

What Muslims have done in Germany, who welcomed them with open arms, is a travesty. And that warm welcome has worn thin.
 
Old 07-31-2016, 11:43 AM
 
3,169 posts, read 1,049,093 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
The point is not that a "muslim-preacher" harassed a woman but a man who was dressed like a preacher harassed a MUSLIM WOMAN.

This harassment of MUSLIM WOMEN is common in England. Do you know what is common between that harassment and these harassments:

Muslim in a veil posts footage of furious row with shopper who called her Batman'* | Daily Mail Online

Brexit racist blowback: Muslim women targeted for abuse after EU referendum vote

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/130690...anch-of-wilko/
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Muslims acting like victims again.
Your fight for women is hypocrisy.

All you are interested in here is spreading hate against Islam. All three victims were women. But you do not care now because they were MUSLIM women. I knew you would suddenly flip over into your Islam hating mood.
 
Old 07-31-2016, 11:53 AM
 
2,826 posts, read 1,872,782 times
Reputation: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Muslim Preacher Harasses Woman For Wearing Jeans | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

There's a video attached to the link. This person accosted a woman for wearing tight jeans. She filed a complaint and the officer went to investigate the complaint. Their (he and his supporters) reaction is how I view Islam. They want courtesy for themselves and want their religion and beliefs respected but have no respect for the religion and beliefs of others and expect non-Muslims to live according to their Islamic rules.
Please don't make threads like this. The West and the Islamic world are at enough conflict with each other without adding fuel to the fire.

This is also the trouble with concepts with kismet/fatalism. People do stuff and they're like "it's not my fault people hate me." Ummm, yeah, if you insult someone's religion, expect them to get pissed.

This works both ways. I'll use an example. Suppose you live in a slummy country (Qatar seems like a good example, they are tiny, super hot, and kinda remote). Because of this, one of your relatives gets heat stroke and dies off. Your friends tell you "Allah wills it/kismet/(something along those lines)." Well, besides the fact that you are actually indirectly blaming God without realizing it (Was it God's will that cities were bombed? That people die of wasting sicknesses? That people are hungry and go without food? No, these are things that can be prevented), but there is a second issue. This frees people from taking responsibility for their actions.

Now, suppose people in UK or US or Germany take notice of how Qatar is suffering. They do one of these "just $0.10 a day" charity things that people see on TV, offering medicine and assistance. They build greenhouses so even in freakish hot Qatar, crops can be grown, offer food and medicine, but it honestly isn't much because a small amount of the population is paying $0.10 a day. So, there is a choice here:
(1) those receiving help can make do even though it really isn't enough, use medicine to keep loved one's healthy, grow crops, and try to improve their neighborhoods, or (2) blame those countries for being successful (because they obviously somehow stole their wealth from Qatar) and attack those trying to help.

#1 leads to independence and eventual productivity as a country. #2 leads to countries stopping providing help because charity groups get hurt or attacked, and possibly to war.

The reality of the situation is that God does helps us, and there are instances of fate. But not everything is outside our responsibility.
 
Old 07-31-2016, 03:29 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 756,762 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Please don't make threads like this. The West and the Islamic world are at enough conflict with each other without adding fuel to the fire.

This is also the trouble with concepts with kismet/fatalism. People do stuff and they're like "it's not my fault people hate me." Ummm, yeah, if you insult someone's religion, expect them to get pissed.

This works both ways. I'll use an example. Suppose you live in a slummy country (Qatar seems like a good example, they are tiny, super hot, and kinda remote). Because of this, one of your relatives gets heat stroke and dies off. Your friends tell you "Allah wills it/kismet/(something along those lines)." Well, besides the fact that you are actually indirectly blaming God without realizing it (Was it God's will that cities were bombed? That people die of wasting sicknesses? That people are hungry and go without food? No, these are things that can be prevented), but there is a second issue. This frees people from taking responsibility for their actions.

Now, suppose people in UK or US or Germany take notice of how Qatar is suffering. They do one of these "just $0.10 a day" charity things that people see on TV, offering medicine and assistance. They build greenhouses so even in freakish hot Qatar, crops can be grown, offer food and medicine, but it honestly isn't much because a small amount of the population is paying $0.10 a day. So, there is a choice here:
(1) those receiving help can make do even though it really isn't enough, use medicine to keep loved one's healthy, grow crops, and try to improve their neighborhoods, or (2) blame those countries for being successful (because they obviously somehow stole their wealth from Qatar) and attack those trying to help.

#1 leads to independence and eventual productivity as a country. #2 leads to countries stopping providing help because charity groups get hurt or attacked, and possibly to war.

The reality of the situation is that God does helps us, and there are instances of fate. But not everything is outside our responsibility.
#2 is happening all over Europe.

You need to understand that Islam is at war with western values. If we do nothing, they will still come after us. Islam has invaded and taken over many countries already. We need to educate ourselves. We need to face up to reality.
This is reality:

FrontPage Magazine - What Islam Isn't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top