U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 01:12 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,040,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I have the experience of having an employee who was married to a Muslim. He was quite nice until he started beating her and threatening to take the baby to Pakistan so she could never see the baby again/ And then it came out that he brought his brother to the west after the brother and his friend raped a little girl and then murdered her. This great husband also said (i was there) that if his son was gay, he would kill his son. His wife (a westerner) had just had the baby. I met his parents. His mother was a beaten down hag of a woman in her 50's. The husband barely spoke to her. This was before I knew the truth about Islam.
Each time you tell me the tale of experience of your "employee", it becomes quite obvious that you are telling us your personal experience. The minute details you are disclosing here are too personal and not of "an employee" but could only be of your personal experience.

Quote:
I've provided a mountain of proof. Islam is pure evil. No good person chooses to follow an evil ideology like Islam.
This is a load of nonsense because Islam is the best Deen one can follow without doing any evil. It forbids doing evil and exhorts doing good to others. I am a living proof of it, and so are the vast majority of Muslims.

[9.71] And the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His messenger; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 05:16 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Each time you tell me the tale of experience of your "employee", it becomes quite obvious that you are telling us your personal experience. The minute details you are disclosing here are too personal and not of "an employee" but could only be of your personal experience.

This is a load of nonsense because Islam is the best Deen one can follow without doing any evil. It forbids doing evil and exhorts doing good to others. I am a living proof of it, and so are the vast majority of Muslims.

[9.71] And the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His messenger; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Sadly there are those that wear the name of Muslim and follow National/Family culture above the love of Islam. As Muslims I believe we are obligated to show by example that Islam is about love and respect. We have the obligation to be living proof that a Muslim will not mistreat anyone and will always desire the best for all people.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 08-21-2016, 10:37 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,585,898 times
Quote:

I don't agree you are the living proof [assuming you are really good in real life and have no criminal record] that Islam is all good.
You may be 'good' because you are the 80% of human beings who are born with good tendencies, i.e. your evil potential are inhibited to a great degree.

However it is a fact the Quran [representing Islam] within itself has partly good and evil [malignant] elements.

You also cannot deny there are ~20% [conservatively] who are born with active evil tendencies which is inevitable in nature at present and will be in the future for a long time.

When the 20% of natural existing evil prone Muslims, or a pool of 300 million evil prone Muslims, are exposed to the evil laden elements in the Quran, they are influenced and inspired to commit terrible evils and violence around the world.
I want to remind you a pool of 300 million evil prone Muslims, is a very serious threatening potential because merely ONE can create great terrible evils and havoc to humanity. Just imagine if only 10,000 out of the 300 million are seriously inspired to do their bidding to please Allah.

This is one class of solid evidence of my point; [29,065] was 29,047 two days ago!

The above is merely one serious types of evils amongst the many types [various spheres of humanity] committed by evil prone Muslims.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I don't agree you are the living proof [assuming you are really good in real life and have no criminal record] that Islam is all good.
Thank you for agreeing with me inadvertently that evil prone are the living proof [assuming they are really bad in real life and have committed evil acts] that Islam is all bad or even partly bad.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Sadly there are those that wear the name of Muslim and follow National/Family culture above the love of Islam. As Muslims I believe we are obligated to show by example that Islam is about love and respect. We have the obligation to be living proof that a Muslim will not mistreat anyone and will always desire the best for all people.
Yes, a Muslim who has studied the Qur'an and understood it properly that a human being (yes we are all human beings) was created to be a representative of God on earth, will always think about doing good to other people. The Qur'an makes this clear that human being is to be khalif (caliph, vicegerent, deputy, representative of God) on earth (2:30). This is the overriding purpose of human creation on earth. A human being is in the image of God and must prove to be as such in his actions.

Old 08-23-2016, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Thank you for agreeing with me inadvertently that evil prone are the living proof [assuming they are really bad in real life and have committed evil acts] that Islam is all bad or even partly bad.
Wonder what are you talking here?
You agree "that Islam is all bad or even partly bad"?

Old 08-23-2016, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
You are not in touch with reality here.
The reality is ~20% [conservatively] of ALL Muslims [as with all human beings] are born naturally with an active evil tendencies.
This is a fact you cannot deny.
Because of the evil laden elements in the Quran, the evil prone from the pool of 300 million evil prone Muslims will be influenced and inspired by these evil laden elements to commit evils and violence.

There is no way the 80% of Muslims who has active good tendencies practicing good laden elements in the Quran can erase the evils and violence committed by the 20% of evil prone Muslims.

The only theoretical solution is to get rid of all the evil laden elements [not useful and irrelevant for spirituality] in the Quran. Then the evil prone Muslims will not have the opportunity and the evil laden elements to feed their evil impulses.

Such a solution is proven in practice for example by Buddhism, where there are no leading evil elements in their main holy texts that exhort Buddhists to fight and kill non-Buddhists. Thus when evil prone Buddhist commit evil, we do not blame Buddhism itself.

Old 08-23-2016, 01:21 PM

1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
Quote:

Nope, really my employee. And, she was my friend also.

4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

Hit them. Allah approves.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Mass rape captive women. Allah says it's OK.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:16 AM

If you fear highhandedness from your wives? What the hell is highhandedness? When are wives highhanded with their husbands?

As my wife has never been highhanded or I feared of highhandedness from her, I must treat her well, and that's what I do as directed by Islam.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:33 AM

1,601 posts, read 752,612 times
Quote:
If you fear highhandedness from your wives? What the hell is highhandedness? When are wives highhanded with their husbands?
Excellent point. Men can interpret 'highhandedness' however they want. Your personal arbitrary assertions do not matter. What matters is the Quran (allah/muhammed) says it's OK to beat/hit women. Is there any mention of it being OK for wives to hit their husbands? No. Can women have up to 4 husbands? No.

Can Muslim men mass rape their captives? Yes.

4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

Listen to this evil Muslim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGHAFxwI2qU

He is a crazy nut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j195ObYiFas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsKlgxS5aTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgUB8e4vg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam