U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 08:39 PM

2,050 posts, read 661,767 times

Advertisements

This talk needs proof
Who helped Muhammad in the beginning of his life
three persons
1. cousin, the Rev. and Rakkh son Novvl
2- Nestorian Bahira
3-- his wife, Khadija Mohammed

And if you know the difference between the verses of the Koran it must be understood that there are two types of verses
The first is called the Meccan verses
The second civil Verses (Medina)
The obvious difference in style
Meccan period in which he was Muhammad in Mecca
And his followers were not exceed percent, according to historical information

The second period, a stage invasions and fighting
It is the stage where the spread of Islam
The style of the period of civil states differs
That's why we say that the writing of the Koran Mohammed and his followers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 01:32 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This talk needs proof
Who helped Muhammad in the beginning of his life
three persons
1. cousin, the Rev. and Rakkh son Novvl
2- Nestorian Bahira
3-- his wife, Khadija Mohammed

And if you know the difference between the verses of the Koran it must be understood that there are two types of verses
The first is called the Meccan verses
The second civil Verses (Medina)
The obvious difference in style
Meccan period in which he was Muhammad in Mecca
And his followers were not exceed percent, according to historical information

The second period, a stage invasions and fighting
It is the stage where the spread of Islam
The style of the period of civil states differs
That's why we say that the writing of the Koran Mohammed and his followers
One can't learn about Islam from a non-Muslim. Therefore, it does not matter what you say.

You need to understand that invasions on Madina were from infidels. In the end, after the third invasion (at Trench in Madina), they were defeated so badly that they had nothing left to attack Muslims in Madina again.

It was only after that the Muslims came back home in Mecca from where they were expelled 10 years earlier. Yes, it was sweet coming back home after 10 years of exile. Infidels were fool to wage wars on Muhammad and Muslims in Madina.

Old 03-07-2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
One can't learn about Islam from a non-Muslim. Therefore, it does not matter what you say.

You need to understand that invasions on Madina were from infidels. In the end, after the third invasion (at Trench in Madina), they were defeated so badly that they had nothing left to attack Muslims in Madina again.

It was only after that the Muslims came back home in Mecca from where they were expelled 10 years earlier. Yes, it was sweet coming back home after 10 years of exile. Infidels were fool to wage wars on Muhammad and Muslims in Madina.
1-What is the meaning of the word (Kfar) infidels

You have to give us a clear definition to the word(Kfar) infidels
Is it include the time of Muhammad, or it remains valid to this day.
2-Do you know the difference between verses by Muhammad in Mecca and the by Muhammad in Medina
3- i am Wait for you to answer the obvious
So be calm and useful dialogue
4-Infidels in Mecca
They were visiting the Black Stone in the Kaaba and revere this stone
Why did not cancel the decrees that visit the Black Stone
Muhammad did not cancel the ceremony and ritual infidels
But he moved to Islam
5-Islamic history says that Muslims attacked convoys Quraish
It is the reason for the beginning of the battle of Badr, a first
Only you say that Muslims are defending
My friend
Medina legislation was fighting legislation
It is the fundamental difference between the states of Mecca peaceful
And between the states of Medina combat

That is why I invite you to compare the states of Mecca and Medina and the states will know the difference between them

Old 03-08-2017, 03:44 AM

Quote:
1-What is the meaning of the word (Kfar) infidels
A kafir is someone who knows the truth but covers it to hide or conceal it. People in Mecca knew that there is Allah but they were still worshiping 360 gods (idols). They also knew that the Muslims worship One God (Allah) but they still persecuted Muslims in Mecca. This combination of concealing the truth and attacking verbally as well as physically made them kuffar (plural of kafir).

The above is the true definition of "kafir". A peaceful non-Muslim is never called a "kafir" in the Qur'aan. The same goes for Jews and Christians. They are called "People of the Book" rather than "kuffar". Some of them in Madina did conceal the truth and had attacked the Muslims and had sided with other "kuffar" from Mecca at the battle of Trench. Only that group was called "kuffar" and never all the Jews and Christians.

Did you understand the above meaning of kafir in plain English?

Quote:
You have to give us a clear definition to the word(Kfar) infidels
Is it include the time of Muhammad, or it remains valid to this day.
I have given you a clear definition of the word kafir. It is valid even today. Basically, if you do not attack me, I can't call you kafir as you are Christian believing in One God. If you attack me for believing in One God, you render yourself a kafir because you are trying to hide/conceal the truth by attacking me for believing in One God.

Quote:
2-Do you know the difference between verses by Muhammad in Mecca and the by Muhammad in Medina
Yes. And I know the difference between each verse of the Qur'aan. I also know the difference between struggle "jihad" and struggle "jahad" or "jahid".

Quote:
3- i am Wait for you to answer the obvious
So be calm and useful dialogue
Try not to be so antagonizing! My dialogue with you here is cool. It is your posts that are all over the place as you fail to debate a point.

Quote:
4-Infidels in Mecca
They were visiting the Black Stone in the Kaaba and revere this stone
Why did not cancel the decrees that visit the Black Stone
Infidels in Mecca were worshiping idols. Muslims do not worship the Black Stone. I have never worshiped the Black Stone.

Visiting Black Stone is not the same as worshiping the Black Stone. You need to understand the difference. Infidels used to visit Ka'aba. Now Muslims visit the Ka'aba. That does not mean the Muslims worship the building. I don't know what you are trying to know by asking this question about Black Stone. All you have to do is see the direction worshipers are facing inside the Grand Mosque in Mecca. They are all facing towards exact middle of the Ka'aba. There is nothing there in exact middle of the Ka'aba except the presence of Allah. Understand?

Quote:
Muhammad did not cancel the ceremony and ritual infidels
But he moved to Islam
It is not necessary to take part in such ritual. It is not required in Islam.

Quote:
5-Islamic history says that Muslims attacked convoys Quraish
Islamic history says that the Quraish looted all the belongings of Muslims in their houses in Mecca after the Muslims had gone to Madina to save themselves from persecution of Quraish in Mecca.

Quote:
It is the reason for the beginning of the battle of Badr, a first
Only you say that Muslims are defending
My friend
Badr is close to Madina and about 300 miles from Mecca. There was no convoy of Quraish in Badr that the Quraish had to defend. Quraish knew that they had gone prepared to attack Muslims there. 1000 Quraish had attacked 313 Muslims and lost. You call it defense of convoy?

Quote:
Medina legislation was fighting legislation
Fighting was ordained as defense. It was never ordained as attacking peaceful people of any religion or of no religion. It was never, "go from Madina to Mecca and attack the Quraish" but it was like, "enemy is going to attack you in Madina so go out fight and defend". Did you understand the difference?

Quote:
It is the fundamental difference between the states of Mecca peaceful
And between the states of Medina combat
It was because wars were waged on Muslims in Madina by the Quraish of Mecca. It is now peace in both Mecca and Madina because Muslims are not being attacked by the kuffar Quraish there.

Quote:
That is why I invite you to compare the states of Mecca and Medina and the states will know the difference between them
It is peace now in both Mecca and Madina. There would have been peace in both Mecca and Madina even then if the Quraish kuffar had not attacked Muslims for their religion of worship of One God. Muslims were peaceful but were attacked by those kuffar. You are defending the attacking kuffar of Mecca and I know very well why you are doing so.

Greetings from Khalif

Old 03-16-2017, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
A kafir is someone who knows the truth but covers it to hide or conceal it. People in Mecca knew that there is Allah but they were still worshiping 360 gods (idols). They also knew that the Muslims worship One God (Allah) but they still persecuted Muslims in Mecca. This combination of concealing the truth and attacking verbally as well as physically made them kuffar (plural of kafir).

The above is the true definition of "kafir". A peaceful non-Muslim is never called a "kafir" in the Qur'aan. The same goes for Jews and Christians. They are called "People of the Book" rather than "kuffar". Some of them in Madina did conceal the truth and had attacked the Muslims and had sided with other "kuffar" from Mecca at the battle of Trench. Only that group was called "kuffar" and never all the Jews and Christians.

Did you understand the above meaning of kafir in plain English?

I have given you a clear definition of the word kafir. It is valid even today. Basically, if you do not attack me, I can't call you kafir as you are Christian believing in One God. If you attack me for believing in One God, you render yourself a kafir because you are trying to hide/conceal the truth by attacking me for believing in One God.

Yes. And I know the difference between each verse of the Qur'aan. I also know the difference between struggle "jihad" and struggle "jahad" or "jahid".

Try not to be so antagonizing! My dialogue with you here is cool. It is your posts that are all over the place as you fail to debate a point.

Infidels in Mecca were worshiping idols. Muslims do not worship the Black Stone. I have never worshiped the Black Stone.

Visiting Black Stone is not the same as worshiping the Black Stone. You need to understand the difference. Infidels used to visit Ka'aba. Now Muslims visit the Ka'aba. That does not mean the Muslims worship the building. I don't know what you are trying to know by asking this question about Black Stone. All you have to do is see the direction worshipers are facing inside the Grand Mosque in Mecca. They are all facing towards exact middle of the Ka'aba. There is nothing there in exact middle of the Ka'aba except the presence of Allah. Understand?

It is not necessary to take part in such ritual. It is not required in Islam.

Islamic history says that the Quraish looted all the belongings of Muslims in their houses in Mecca after the Muslims had gone to Madina to save themselves from persecution of Quraish in Mecca.

Badr is close to Madina and about 300 miles from Mecca. There was no convoy of Quraish in Badr that the Quraish had to defend. Quraish knew that they had gone prepared to attack Muslims there. 1000 Quraish had attacked 313 Muslims and lost. You call it defense of convoy?

Fighting was ordained as defense. It was never ordained as attacking peaceful people of any religion or of no religion. It was never, "go from Madina to Mecca and attack the Quraish" but it was like, "enemy is going to attack you in Madina so go out fight and defend". Did you understand the difference?

It was because wars were waged on Muslims in Madina by the Quraish of Mecca. It is now peace in both Mecca and Madina because Muslims are not being attacked by the kuffar Quraish there.

It is peace now in both Mecca and Madina. There would have been peace in both Mecca and Madina even then if the Quraish kuffar had not attacked Muslims for their religion of worship of One God. Muslims were peaceful but were attacked by those kuffar. You are defending the attacking kuffar of Mecca and I know very well why you are doing so.

Greetings from Khalif
You say that the infidel is a term in the Koran called the Arabs during the life of Muhammad
And that this term or the term is not valid at this time
For example
I do not believe in God
And I do not believe in Muhammad
Will I am an infidel
I am a believer, or on my own way
--------
But he says that Islam respects Christians and Jews
This statement is false
Read Surah Repentance
You'll learn why fighting the Jews and Christians
---

Old 03-16-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
You say that the infidel is a term in the Koran called the Arabs during the life of Muhammad
I do not say so, you misunderstand so. You have problem understanding written English.

Quote:
And that this term or the term is not valid at this time
You have now moved from the term "kafir" to the term "infidel". Make up your mind what you want to talk about.

Quote:
For example
I do not believe in God
And I do not believe in Muhammad
Will I am an infidel
I am a believer, or on my own way
If you do not believe in God you are not a believer according to the Qur'aan. Infidel is a Christian term. Ask them if you are infidel or not.

Old 03-16-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
But he says that Islam respects Christians and Jews
This statement is false
Read Surah Repentance
You'll learn why fighting the Jews and Christians
---
Actually it was reference to Jews in Madina who had committed treason and had sided with the kuffar of Mecca during the attack on Muslims in Madina at the Trench. It was fight against those who were trying to destroy Muslims in Madina. Understand?

Old 03-16-2017, 10:58 PM

My friend -
Medina was the starting point of Islam
The Koran did not come down only to the people of the city of Medina
You have to understand Islam
The interpretation of the Koran
Muslims say the Koran in favor of all the time and everywhere
Ordinances does not change and does not change
This verse is not specific to that stage only
You have to understand Islam, God bless

Old 03-17-2017, 01:02 AM

Quote:
My friend -
Medina was the starting point of Islam
The Koran did not come down only to the people of the city of Medina
You have to understand Islam
The interpretation of the Koran
Muslims say the Koran in favor of all the time and everywhere
Ordinances does not change and does not change
This verse is not specific to that stage only
You have to understand Islam, God bless
You are unable to understand that in the Qur'aan it is fight against those WHO FIGHT YOU. It is never fight against peaceful people. Wherever fighting is ordained it is always against the aggressors. You need to understand the context of fighting in the Qur'aan before you can discuss the Qur'aan.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:33 AM

Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day

(Fight those who do not believe in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive (29)-surat -al -toba -
-----------------

This verse makes a weak argument
Here orders to fight the people of the book of the Jews and Christians
It is not especially Jews in Medina
But this verse is valid in every time and everywhere
What is your position this verse explicit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or