U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-23-2016, 12:20 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,589,410 times
Reputation: 461

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
It is your view that is based on ignorance when Bin Laden gave his reason of attacks on Muslims countries as the primary reason. His reason for quoting verses of the Qur'an was to recruit the fools who have ignorance about the Qur'an. Anyone who falls in that trap is a fool. That's what is meant by my statement rather than i regard you a fool personally.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to fall in the trap of people like Anjem Choudary or Bin Laden who have been quoting verses of the Qur'an but ending up either in jails or being shot dead. Do not align your views with their views and become fool like them!
Whatever you think, it is a fact Bin Laden and many evil prone Muslims quoted from the evil laden verses of the Quran.
Thus it prove the Quran [in part] is a cause to the terrible evils and violence committed by the evil prone Muslims.

A theoretical [not practical] test is, IF there is no Quran with evil laden verses there will be no Quran-inspired evil and violence by evil prone Muslims. In this case Anjem Choudary and other evil prone people can do what they like but there is no Islam to be blamed at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-27-2016, 04:34 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,043,445 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Whatever you think, it is a fact Bin Laden and many evil prone Muslims quoted from the evil laden verses of the Quran.
Bin Laden did not give the verses of the Qur'an as a reason but attacks on Muslim countries as the reason. Even I quote the verses of the Qur'an. It does not mean that I am quoting them as a reason for my evil acts. Quoting the verses is not the reason but political attacks from the American is the reason he gave in his letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Thus it prove the Quran [in part] is a cause to the terrible evils and violence committed by the evil prone Muslims.
Wrong!

Bin Laden letter proves two things:

(1) Reason for his opposition to America was given as attack from America.

(2) He quoted verses in the hope that some other ignorant Muslims will back him in his fight. The majority did not back him because the Qur'an verses do not justify his actions of having innocent people killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
A theoretical [not practical] test is, IF there is no Quran with evil laden verses there will be no Quran-inspired evil and violence by evil prone Muslims.
Wrong again!

Using the same logic that you use, if there were no attacks from America on Muslim countries, there would be no attacks on Muslims countries to inspire evil and violence from evil prone Muslims.

You reject the above and you will be reject your own argument, objectivity and rationality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
In this case Anjem Choudary and other evil prone people can do what they like but there is no Islam to be blamed at all.
Whether there is the Qur'an or not and whether there are Muslims or not, attacks from one country over another country will always inspire evil and violence as evil and violence inspires more evil and more violence. Evil and violence is the cause of more evil and more violence.

The Qur'an cannot be blamed for evil and violence because a vast majority of Muslims are not inspired by the Qur'an to do evil even though they read the same verses and recite the same verses and take the guidance from the same verses. This proves that the Qur'an is not the reason for evil and violence but politics, politicians and injustice. Would you say that killing of Bin Laden was an evil act?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top