U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 11:27 PM

2,050 posts, read 662,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
There are no verses that explicitly [100%] command Muslims DIRECTLY to kill non-Muslims nor other Muslims or else they will not go to heaven but end up in Hell.

However there are sets of verses in the Quran that are 90% explicit [90% direct] which influenced and inspire Muslims to fight and kill non-Muslims and *anyone who are a threat to Islam and Muslims. * Any one in this case include Muslims who are condemned as hypocrites and apostates [actual or deemed].

I have traced the root causes to Islamic inspired evils and violence by evil prone Muslims to sets of various evil laden verses in the Quran. These sets of verses [comprising not one or two but hundreds and thousands of verses] are as follows;

1. Us [good] versus them [evil] verses = > 3,400 verses
2. Verses relating to war, fighting, jihad on non-Muslims = 330
3. Verses relating to cruelty = 476
4. On Violence = 509 verses
5. On Injustice = 542
6. On Intolerance = 488
7. On threat of Hell = 313

In 1. above the non-Muslims are condemned in the most horrific and the worst imaginable states, i.e. dehumanized and debased.
The above sets [1-6] of evil laden verses combine with other catalytic evil verses trigger the already naturally evil prone Muslims [a potential pool of 300 million] to commit terrible evils and violence.

The above is not speculations but a reality of terror from Islam [in part] as proven with the following evidences; [29,081]

Why you cannot see the above reality is, as a believer you MUST be blind and bias to such facts otherwise your faith will not work to relieve the trembling existential angst.

G W Bush or any Christian can say anything but that does not meant it has any significant relation to Christianity. In addition, G W Bush was a newly born again Christian and how much he is well versed with Christianity per-se is questionable.
Besides how many times you read such mistakes of Christian invoking their God and Jesus to fight and kill non-Christians in contrast to the many hundreds or even thousands to evil prone Muslims making reference to verses in the Quran and Allahu-Akbar.

The critical fact is Jesus in his teachings do not exhort Christians to fight non-Muslims and Christianity has an overriding pacifist limit in terms of an absolute moral maxim on killing another human being plus other maxims of love thy enemies and the likes.
Thanks for statistical
And I hope to be a guide for those looking for the right
Emitters in Islamic terrorism
The Koran is one of the most important motives and incentives to commit evil

But the Christian, the guide That is the teachings of Christ
It is clear teachings calling for peace
And love
There is no Christian in the world able to wage war using the teachings of Christ
This is the difference between the teachings of Christ, which is good
And the teachings of Muhammad in the Koran which is evil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 01:46 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Quote:
G W Bush or any Christian can say anything but that does not meant it has any significant relation to Christianity. In addition, G W Bush was a newly born again Christian and how much he is well versed with Christianity per-se is questionable.
Excuses, excuses, excuses!
When they say they are prompted by their God, they do understand themselves to be religious (Christians). You use double standard when it comes to members of ISIS. You never say about ISIS that how much they are well versed with Islam per-se is questionable. Anyone who does not know or comply even with one verse of the Qur'an, is not well-versed with Islam. ISIS members do that each time they mistreat or kill those who have not waged war against them.

Even G. W. Bush was better versed with Islam than you are:

"These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

"The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself: In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil. For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war.

"When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace. And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race.

"America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect."

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...010917-11.html

And here is how many members of ISIS and others "not well versed with the Qur'an or Islam" convert to Islam:

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam - Religion - Nigeria

Old 08-24-2016, 05:35 PM

2,371 posts, read 1,503,833 times
Comfort? But at what price? A subscription to superstition, a rejection of logic, tribalism ... At least with opiates once withdrawal is over, you're done.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:40 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,585,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
When they say they are prompted by their God, they do understand themselves to be religious (Christians). You use double standard when it comes to members of ISIS. You never say about ISIS that how much they are well versed with Islam per-se is questionable. Anyone who does not know or comply even with one verse of the Qur'an, is not well-versed with Islam. ISIS members do that each time they mistreat or kill those who have not waged war against them.

Even G. W. Bush was better versed with Islam than you are:

"These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

"The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself: In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil. For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war.

"When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace. And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race.

"America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect."

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...010917-11.html

And here is how many members of ISIS and others "not well versed with the Qur'an or Islam" convert to Islam:

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam - Religion - Nigeria
Note the message was dated September 17, 2001.
It is very unfortunate Bush then has to lie to the American Public for fear of backlash by SOME evil prone in retaliation for the evils committed by SOME evil prone Muslims who were inspired by the evil laden verses in the Quran.
What Bush quoted [from bad advice] is totally out of context as far as the whole Quran is viewed by the evil prone Muslims.

So you are assuming Bush has read the full Quran more than 50 times if not at least once?

I believe overall the members of ISIS are better and truer Muslims than you are in accordance to the terms and conditions of being a Muslim in the Quran.

The difference is you are a better human being than they are because of your practice of progressive human values.

Last edited by Continuum; 08-24-2016 at 08:53 PM..

Old 08-24-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
When they say they are prompted by their God, they do understand themselves to be religious (Christians). You use double standard when it comes to members of ISIS.
You never say about ISIS that how much they are well versed with Islam per-se is questionable. Anyone who does not know or comply even with one verse of the Qur'an, is not well-versed with Islam. ISIS members do that each time they mistreat or kill those who have not waged war against them.
Note the facts;

Bush did not give any quotes from the Bible or refer to Jesus nor any specific references to Christianity.

The members of ISIS and other evil prone Muslims quotes directly from the Quran. I have given many examples and one should have heard of such claims in the news regularly. Note the book in the hand of this guy,

Quote:
Anyone who does not know or comply even with one verse of the Qur'an, is not well-versed with Islam. ISIS members do that each time they mistreat or kill those who have not waged war against them.
You are ignorant of your own Quran?
The judgment [besides the obvious unpardonable sins] by Allah is based on a net-merit basis on all acts done within the life time of a Muslim. If the evil prone Muslims do not comply with one verse but comply with the rest of the 6,235 verses, obviously they will greatly be rewarded by Allah.

Quote:
ISIS members do that each time they mistreat or kill those who have not waged war against them.
That is the problem with your lack of understanding of the Quran due to merely reading the whole Quran 6-7 times only.
From the full context of the Quran in many verses, Muslims are exhorted to defend Islam and strive for the cause of Allah if Islam is under threat, e.g. fitna, corruption, mischief, wrong, and whatever that is threat to Islam.

When the evil prone Muslims perceived and understood there are threats against Islam in accordance to the verses in the Quran and thus fight and kill non-Muslims and even Muslims [hypocrites and apostates] they are correctly doing their duty as Muslims are obliged to do. They will be greatly rewarded by Allah on Judgment Day.

WHO ARE YOU [a slave] to judge on behalf of Allah on what is done by any other Muslims.

Btw, I do not condone what is done by the evil prone Muslims but my point is to highlight there is something [in PART, not wholly] wrong within the Quran itself, i.e. the existence of the evil laden verses.

Last edited by Continuum; 08-24-2016 at 09:50 PM..

Old 08-24-2016, 11:25 PM

Quote:
I believe overall the members of ISIS are better and truer Muslims than you are in accordance to the terms and conditions of being a Muslim in the Quran.
Your ignorance about the Qur'an is self-evident in this statement. ISIS go against the Qur'an 60:8-9.

Quote:
The difference is you are a better human being than they are because of your practice of progressive human values.
Once again, you are ignorant about who is a good human and who is a good Muslim. Being a good human IS integral part of being a good Muslim. Perhaps you haven't understood the purpose of creation of human according to the Qur'an.

Further, praising the "overall" members of ISIS, is most stupid under the present climate. It is this kind of adoration from people such as you that they thrive on. Therefore, effectively, you are supporting their actions. It is a very poor judgment on your part.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Note the facts;

Bush did not give any quotes from the Bible or refer to Jesus nor any specific references to Christianity.
He referred to God. ISIS are also referring to God rather than Muhammad.

Quote:
The members of ISIS and other evil prone Muslims quotes directly from the Quran.
They are referring to God. The Qur'an is Word of God. Just as Bush twisted the Word of God, ISIS members are twisting the Word of God.

Quote:
I have given many examples and one should have heard of such claims in the news regularly. Note the book in the hand of this guy,
The same book is in my hand too but I do not misuse it.

Quote:
That remark is in ignorance about me. It will take you 600 readings of the Qur'an and still not reach such ignorant level that you think I have about the Qur'an. Your questions about Islam and the Qur'an, and adoration of ISIS, is proof of your extremely low level of understanding of the Qur'an.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
The judgment [besides the obvious unpardonable sins] by Allah is based on a net-merit basis on all acts done within the life time of a Muslim. If the evil prone Muslims do not comply with one verse but comply with the rest of the 6,235 verses, obviously they will greatly be rewarded by Allah.
This is where your 60+ readings of the Qur'an have been useless and a complete waste of time.

You must understand that One or Two verse (say 60:8-9) of the Qur'an could be overriding ALL the rest on the same issue. The rest are situational but One or Two could be overriding the situational ones. And in this case, the Two are.

Quote:
That is the problem with your lack of understanding of the Quran due to merely reading the whole Quran 6-7 times only.
From the full context of the Quran in many verses, Muslims are exhorted to defend Islam and strive for the cause of Allah if Islam is under threat, e.g. fitna, corruption, mischief, wrong, and whatever that is threat to Islam.
The threat is WAR. There is no threat if there is no WAR. 60:8-9 makes it clear but your mind is closed to the overall context of the Qur'an. Complying with all the other verses will make such compliance either in ignorance or in kufr if 60:8-9 is not complied with. Understand?

Quote:
When the evil prone Muslims perceived and understood there are threats against Islam in accordance to the verses in the Quran and thus fight and kill non-Muslims and even Muslims [hypocrites and apostates] they are correctly doing their duty as Muslims are obliged to do. They will be greatly rewarded by Allah on Judgment Day.
This is the most stupid understanding of the Qur'an so far. 60:8-9 do not contradict the Qur'an. These verses are there so that the Qur'an is not misunderstood. ISIS twist some verses and ignore the others completely. You do the same because you keep reading the Qur'an but do not study it.

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU [a slave] to judge on behalf of Allah on what is done by any other Muslims.
Are you a king that you can do it but not I?

Quote:
Btw, I do not condone what is done by the evil prone Muslims but my point is to highlight there is something [in PART, not wholly] wrong within the Quran itself, i.e. the existence of the evil laden verses.
A load of nonsense and ignorance about the verses of the Qur'an!

I read the same Qur'an and I am not to do evil according to the Qur'an.

Just because it is your conclusion in the project, does not mean that it is the correct conclusion. I would throw it in the rubbish bin if I were to moderate your project. I will know the conclusion inside out through experience that you are utterly wrong in your conclusion.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Your ignorance about the Qur'an is self-evident in this statement. ISIS go against the Qur'an 60:8-9.
You are the one who is ignorant of 60:8-9.
60:8 Allah forbiddeth you not
- those [infidels] who warred not against you
[1] on account of religion [alddeeni] and
[2] drove you not out from your homes,
that ye [Muslims] should show them [the other Muslims] kindness and deal justly with them.
Lo ! Allah loveth the just dealers.
Note in 60:8 there are two reasons why Muslims should not show kindness and justice to non-Muslims.
In the Palestine's case, the members of ISIS has good reasons based on 60:8 not to be kind to infidels like those who they accused of warring and driving their bethrens Muslims in Palestine out of their home.
There are so many reasons that Muslims are accusing infidels are warring against Muslims on account of their religion.

Even the drawings of cartoons is a reason non-Muslims are warring [insulting] the prophet Muhammad and thus Islam. The evil prone Muslims had been invoking 60:8 not to be kind to non-Muslim based on many 'right' reasons from their Islamic perspectives.

Btw, WHO ARE YOU [a minnow slave] to judge on behalf of Allah.

Quote:
Once again, you are ignorant about who is a good human and who is a good Muslim. Being a good human IS integral part of being a good Muslim. Perhaps you haven't understood the purpose of creation of human according to the Qur'an.
Who is the ignorant one here.
Note there are two boxes in this case, i.e.

1. The wider reality box that encompass all religions and ALL human beings
2. The narrower box of Islam which is only real to Islam and no others.

Within the Islam box where you must comply with the 6,236 verses of the Quran, you are not a very good Muslim, i.e. merely so so and even a coward Muslim from one perspective of not fighting for the cause of Allah.

Quote:
Further, praising the "overall" members of ISIS, is most stupid under the present climate. It is this kind of adoration from people such as you that they thrive on. Therefore, effectively, you are supporting their actions. It is a very poor judgment on your part.
You are lying! Where did I ever praise the members of ISIS when I have been condemning them and other evil prone Muslims who committing the most heinous kind of terrible evils within this counter.

Note my points;

1. The Quran contain lots of evil laden elements which
2. influenced and inspire evil prone Muslims like members of ISIS to commit terrible evils and violence.

Therefore I am condemning the acts of the members of ISIS and also blaming the Quran [in PART, not wholly] in inspiring the evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils.

That the evil prone Muslims are complying fully to the terms and conditions in the Quran as a duty of a Muslims has nothing to do with me. The problem is within the Quran in part, i.e. its evil laden elements.

You can't be that stupid [lacking in application of intelligence] to imply that I praise the Nazis if I said they are 'good' Nazi members because they comply fully with the doctrines in the evil Main Kempf.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:19 AM

Quote:
He referred to God. ISIS are also referring to God rather than Muhammad.
A psycho serial killer or any evil person can also refer to a God. Unless they are specifically quote the words of their God in the holy texts, we cannot simply conclude it has anything to do with the religion, in this case, Christianity. Bush did not quote any verses from the NT nor refer to Jesus.

Quote:
They are referring to God. The Qur'an is Word of God. Just as Bush twisted the Word of God, ISIS members are twisting the Word of God.
Don't twist and wriggle around.
The evil prone Muslims quoted verses from the Quran, i.e. the words of God.
G W Bush DID NOT quote any verse from the NT.
Get it!!

Quote:
The same book is in my hand too but I do not misuse it.
It is the same with the ~80% of Germans who had Main Kempf in their hands but did not misuse it to gas or kill Jews during WW II.
The fact is the Quran contain lots of evil laden elements that inspired SOME evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence.
This is the proofs; [29,088]

Quote:
That remark is in ignorance about me. It will take you 600 readings of the Qur'an and still not reach such ignorant level that you think I have about the Qur'an. Your questions about Islam and the Qur'an, and adoration of ISIS, is proof of your extremely low level of understanding of the Qur'an.
I am asking a question [?] to you not making a claim.
After being exposed to your views from your posts on the Quran, I conclude you only have a certain degree of understanding BUT don't have a very thorough understanding of the Quran.

The reason is as a believer YOU MUST take a fixed view of the Quran to maintain that "ease" of your "heart" in your "breast" otherwise you will end up trembling.
92:7 فَسَنُيَسِّرُهُ لِلْيُسْرَىٰ
92:7 Surely We will ease his way unto the state-of-ease.
The reality is a Muslim will obtain increasing knowledge of the Quran during the initial stages of reading it but he has to restrict her/himself in learning more outside the Islam-box in relation to the Quran otherwise the extra knowledge of truth will shake and disturb the state-of-ease.
Don't think you are capable of disputing this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam