U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-15-2017, 01:17 PM
 
10,538 posts, read 15,605,797 times
Reputation: 11857

Advertisements

Yes. There is same ocen, even here, on Earth. Also, it is called and allegory. It is people who named parts of same ocean what they did. it is people that believe that god is somehow different for various peoples or religions. It is people that fell into the sin of pride and started interpreting what god created.
it is people who came up with idea of "proper following" a river, instead of simply following. As the very moment one invents the idea of "proper" following, one starts going against the river, not with it.
Who are we to judge god? Who are we to interpret its creation? Open your eyes and look. What do you see? You see Creation. It is one and only. It IS. And as is, it is glory to creator. There is nothing else. It is one and only.
Yet, in its pride, in its foolishness, human says - no, my view of creation is more creative than your view. Are you the creator?
Humble. Creator cares less about what you think is right or proper. Matter of fact, you can "think" only because of its grace. So be in creation as then you are in creator itself. Not in your books and interpretations of something no one knows what it is.
But then again, this is tossing dry pees against concrete wail. They simply bounce off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-15-2017, 03:25 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,942 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Yes. There is same ocen, even here, on Earth. Also, it is called and allegory. It is people who named parts of same ocean what they did.
I see!

It doesn't matter what we think we just need to go with the flow wherever it takes us like the Colorado River flowing into no ocean now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
it is people that believe that god is somehow different for various peoples or religions.
Not Muslims!

Muslims believe that God of ALL is the Same. It is the others who believe either an idol is their god or their god died on a tree for three days and then became alive again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
It is people that fell into the sin of pride and started interpreting what god created.
[29.44] Allah created the heavens and the earth with truth; most surely there is a sign in this for the believers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
it is people who came up with idea of "proper following" a river, instead of simply following. As the very moment one invents the idea of "proper" following, one starts going against the river, not with it.
You have to know first how to follow a river that will end up in ocean and not in the mud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Who are we to judge god?
Which god; one or 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Who are we to interpret its creation?
We can only reflect:

[3.191] Those who remember Allah standing and sitting and lying on their sides and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth: Our Lord! Thou hast not created this in vain! Glory be to Thee; save us then from the chastisement of the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Open your eyes and look. What do you see? You see Creation. It is one and only. It IS. And as is, it is glory to creator. There is nothing else. It is one and only.
[7:54] VERILY, your Sustainer is God, who has created the heavens and the earth in six aeons, and is established on the throne of His almightiness.43 He covers the day with the night in swift pursuit, with the sun and the moon and the stars subservient to His command: oh, verily, His is all creation and all command. Hallowed is God, the Sustainer of all the worlds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Yet, in its pride, in its foolishness, human says - no, my view of creation is more creative than your view. Are you the creator?
No. We have never claimed so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Humble. Creator cares less about what you think is right or proper.
He certainly does; that's why He gave you brain and heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Matter of fact, you can "think" only because of its grace.
He would have made us idols if He did not want us to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
So be in creation as then you are in creator itself. Not in your books and interpretations of something no one knows what it is.
They are not "our" books. The books too are in creation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
But then again, this is tossing dry pees against concrete wail. They simply bounce off.
Pebbles are better for that purpose.

[90.8] Have We not given him two eyes,
[90.9] And a tongue and two lips,
[90.10] And pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways?
[90.11] But he would not attempt the uphill road,
[90.12] And what will make you comprehend what the uphill road is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top