U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-13-2016, 10:19 AM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,650,674 times
Reputation: 115

Advertisements

Simon Collis, the British ambassador to Saudi Arabia, performed hajj this year





Last edited by truth_teller; 09-13-2016 at 10:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-14-2016, 04:53 AM
 
39,026 posts, read 10,819,276 times
Reputation: 5081
"Pictures of Collis with his wife Huda Mujarkech with the white Haj clothes were posted on a Twitter account of Fawziah Al Bakr with the comment in Arabic “The first British ambassador to the Kingdom performing Haj after converting to Islam: Simon Collis with his wife Huda in Makkah.”

If he's an Islamic convert, why not? It would be embarrassing if he felt that his position as Ambassador made him feel that he could not act in accordance with his beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2016, 11:11 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Hajj is accepted Black Stone
It will accept to worship the Black Stone Dear Muslim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 07:30 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Hajj is accepted Black Stone
It will accept to worship the Black Stone Dear Muslim
That needs a bit of clarification. First there is no black stone. There are 15 small chips of stone, currently held together with a chain. They are inside the kaaba at the location of the qibla. They are the remnants of the original alter that Muhammad(saws) smashed because the polytheists of Mecca had placed pagan statues on it. Originally the fragments were white but over time turned black. Tradition has it they turned black because they absorbed the sins of those who touched them. I suspect they turned black simply because so many people had handled them and not all had clean hands.

We do not worship the stones we pray facing the alter which is located at the qiblah (location of the original alter). The stones are not sacred and have no type of power. They are the remnants of the alter. We believe the alter was used by all of the past Prophets(pbut). Christians and Jews typically have an alter, in each of their houses of worship, that they face during formal prayer. Islam has just on alter and all Muslims face towards the same alter during formal prayer. We do not worship the alter, it is simply the focal point unifying all Muslims during the formal prayers.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 09:52 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
That needs a bit of clarification. First there is no black stone. There are 15 small chips of stone, currently held together with a chain. They are inside the kaaba at the location of the qibla. They are the remnants of the original alter that Muhammad(saws) smashed because the polytheists of Mecca had placed pagan statues on it. Originally the fragments were white but over time turned black. Tradition has it they turned black because they absorbed the sins of those who touched them. I suspect they turned black simply because so many people had handled them and not all had clean hands.

We do not worship the stones we pray facing the alter which is located at the qiblah (location of the original alter). The stones are not sacred and have no type of power. They are the remnants of the alter. We believe the alter was used by all of the past Prophets(pbut). Christians and Jews typically have an alter, in each of their houses of worship, that they face during formal prayer. Islam has just on alter and all Muslims face towards the same alter during formal prayer. We do not worship the alter, it is simply the focal point unifying all Muslims during the formal prayers.
The length has seen Muhammad ibn Nafi Alkhozai Day Aqtalh Qaramita in the fourth century and saw the blackness in his replacement was just as tall and white arm=======؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Black Stone is a stone oval shape, color black ruddy, and its red dots and yellow zigzags, and a diameter of about thirty centimeters, and is surrounded by a silver frame currently ten centimeters, is located in the wall of the Kaaba in the south-eastern corner of the building the Kaaba to a meter high and half a meter from the surface ground, and has a circumnavigation begins.
Black Stone story through history
I still Qaramita -nhm Allah Black Stone in 317 AH, and Qlaoh from his place, and killed the pilgrims, and buried people alive in the well of Zamzam pure, and they went stone to Bahrain; remained to the year 339 AH, where he returned the Abbasid Caliph Al-Muti to his place and making his Toukan of Silver, Aftoqgua stone out and tightened its construction.
And Abdullah bin Amr may Allah be pleased with them, he said: black corner came down from heaven, he put on Dad Qubais "mountain" like a white-Undecided Mhah Blorh- stayed for forty years and then put on the rules of Abraham. Attabarani mawqoof Abdullah bin Amr attribution correctly, which is not attributed to the Prophet peace be upon him. Governor narrated that the Prophet, peace be upon him by the black stone and wept long, and wept when he saw Omar cried, and said: "My life here pour Abra." And it proved that Omar may Allah be pleased with him said as he accepted: "God, I know you're a stone does not harm or benefit, but not because I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, kisses the kiss," Bukhari and Muslim.
==============================
Prostrate on the stone after kissing
Bayhaqi narrated from Ibn Abbas [it before him and worshiped him and said: I saw Omar bin al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him before, and worshiped him, and then said: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to do so I did] (15)///////////////??????????????????????????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 09:55 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
The pilgrimage tradition of ignorance before Islam
It is a pagan tradition, why recognized by Islam
Why did not abolish these pagan traditions of Islam
In worship and visit the Black Stone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 11:25 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The length has seen Muhammad ibn Nafi Alkhozai Day Aqtalh Qaramita in the fourth century and saw the blackness in his replacement was just as tall and white arm=======؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Black Stone is a stone oval shape, color black ruddy, and its red dots and yellow zigzags, and a diameter of about thirty centimeters, and is surrounded by a silver frame currently ten centimeters, is located in the wall of the Kaaba in the south-eastern corner of the building the Kaaba to a meter high and half a meter from the surface ground, and has a circumnavigation begins.
Black Stone story through history
I still Qaramita -nhm Allah Black Stone in 317 AH, and Qlaoh from his place, and killed the pilgrims, and buried people alive in the well of Zamzam pure, and they went stone to Bahrain; remained to the year 339 AH, where he returned the Abbasid Caliph Al-Muti to his place and making his Toukan of Silver, Aftoqgua stone out and tightened its construction.
And Abdullah bin Amr may Allah be pleased with them, he said: black corner came down from heaven, he put on Dad Qubais "mountain" like a white-Undecided Mhah Blorh- stayed for forty years and then put on the rules of Abraham. Attabarani mawqoof Abdullah bin Amr attribution correctly, which is not attributed to the Prophet peace be upon him. Governor narrated that the Prophet, peace be upon him by the black stone and wept long, and wept when he saw Omar cried, and said: "My life here pour Abra." And it proved that Omar may Allah be pleased with him said as he accepted: "God, I know you're a stone does not harm or benefit, but not because I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, kisses the kiss," Bukhari and Muslim.
==============================
Prostrate on the stone after kissing
Bayhaqi narrated from Ibn Abbas [it before him and worshiped him and said: I saw Omar bin al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him before, and worshiped him, and then said: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to do so I did] (15)///////////////??????????????????????????????????
While it is true there is an oval, silver framed window at the South Eastern corner of the Kaaba, this is what is seen

Of the 15 remaining pieces of the alter, only 8 are visible through the window.

Important Note: The black stone is not the entire big black thing you see, but actually eight small pieces within it (because it was broken and damaged in the past). Make sure you actually aim right and kiss one of the actual seven stones, and not the black wax encasing. (See diagram below)



SOURCE: Pucker Up! How To Kiss the Black Stone Every Time
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 09:58 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,650,674 times
Reputation: 115



The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said
When the Black Stone came down from Paradise,
it was whiter than milk,
but the sins of the sons of Adam made it black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2016, 11:11 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post


The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said
When the Black Stone came down from Paradise,
it was whiter than milk,
but the sins of the sons of Adam made it black.
So you confirm that the Black Stone worthy of worship

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2016, 11:22 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
While it is true there is an oval, silver framed window at the South Eastern corner of the Kaaba, this is what is seen

Of the 15 remaining pieces of the alter, only 8 are visible through the window.

Important Note: The black stone is not the entire big black thing you see, but actually eight small pieces within it (because it was broken and damaged in the past). Make sure you actually aim right and kiss one of the actual seven stones, and not the black wax encasing. (See diagram below)



SOURCE: Pucker Up! How To Kiss the Black Stone Every Time
1-black stone is a stone-type Tektites It is like any other kind of rare black stones that are found in the desert, and can make sure this speech access to the nature of the stone in the Wikipedia free encyclopedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tektite

As well as in the search for the network (tektites for sale) any tektites-stone Balangelazah- for sale by its owner, that there are institutions that sell the stone to the public at specified prices being one of the rare stones that space scientists claim they are the remnants of asteroids or meteors hit the earth millions of years ago.

2. This means that the allegation that he had a stones paradise is just a myth, because people like him in the earth in abundance and are presented to the public with worldwide cheap, perhaps believing sacredly stone stems from being a space Arabs, I think it came from the gods.It is important that this doctrine allowed the interpretation that the stone is .. "paradise of stones" .. as coming from the sky, despite being a stone from the stones meteorites that fall to the ground to this day, and most recently fell to Russia for several Oaom,7. believe the sanctity of stone -ualbda related to the cramped and impoverished came the beginning of the third century, when Muslims are the ratification of stories about the Prophet claims that .. (a stones-paradise and that was accepted by the Apostle-kissing and the forgiveness of sins and-black color became the severity of sins humans) .. all of these beliefs were not present in the notations and wrote the second century which raises doubts deviation beliefs of Muslims around the pagan beginning of that era ..To Black, and as it has already shown that the belief his holiness came from the modern and novel ways, particularly since the beginning of the third century after the death of the Prophet to 300 years, where the spread of narratives that explain the nature of that stone, it was before that-even when people talk themselves-is just a signal to initiate and organize the process circumnavigation, in my opinion, this expansion "disgraceful" in the interpretation of the stone came from backgrounds nodosum is an innocent vulnerability to the tenets of idolatry, most notably, in my beliefs of Hindus, they are the most prominent and the most active in this area, and raised a fuss about the stone is this sudden transition in the beliefs of Muslims around it, it being a stone does not hurt does not help and is merely a signal to regulate the pilgrims stone them all ... being hurt and benefit and forgives sins and that he would come the day of Resurrection intercede for man and speaks in a tongue and lips ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top