Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 12:40 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,281 times

Advertisements

Today, the world has become a small
And I'm looking at the net I read about this name
I was surprised and very much

For the first time encountered the name on the blog is an atheist Saudi Mohammed Al-Enezi famous Balrnde, but without giving Rwandan documentation of this information, I decided to search for the origin of the novel.the novel. In the midst of search I found more serious than just what information was the name of Muhammad before Islam, and whether that Abdullah is the real name of the father or not, and whether that Abu Talib real uncle or it may adopted.This article tries to shed light on the character Qtm closely at the new and exciting side, so that it is to prove that this person and leader historic feat of genius and pro forces of God and his angels, what is the only person sick of homosexuality, and the patient madly prophecy, and the patient's desire blood, and lust for sex that did not survive them until the child glue girl six years.
The article is long
But just ask this question
Is it really that Muhammad original name kathem ebn abd -allat؟؟؟

Old 09-25-2016, 04:43 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Not something new.

It seems that Muhammad's name was really

But as you've opened the door, here is past discussion for a basis:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/co...ibn_abdullaat/

Old 10-28-2016, 08:36 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,287 times
Default Does The Coming Of Mahdi Parallel The Coming Of Christ ?

PMWe humans are awaiting the arrival of a savior of sorts . I believe the radical side of Islam awaits
the Mahdi whereas Christians await the second coming of Jesus in His 1000 year mellinial reign after the battle of Armageddon? So many aspects of the muslim faith parallel with other faiths to a point
of being uncanny. Some evangelicals see Mahdi as the antichrist who will "claim" to be God and
will desecrate the temple and reign for 3.5 years before being destroyed. The rapture of Christians
has a minor air of confusion as Jesus comes in the "clouds " and His believers are "caught up" the
dead first then the living. Mahdi is to arrive following perhaps a series of battles the very stimuli seen
by our muslim brothers. What his role will be once here is conjecture? What say you ?

Old 10-28-2016, 01:17 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
PMWe humans are awaiting the arrival of a savior of sorts . I believe the radical side of Islam awaits
the Mahdi whereas Christians await the second coming of Jesus in His 1000 year mellinial reign after the battle of Armageddon? So many aspects of the muslim faith parallel with other faiths to a point
of being uncanny. Some evangelicals see Mahdi as the antichrist who will "claim" to be God and
will desecrate the temple and reign for 3.5 years before being destroyed. The rapture of Christians
has a minor air of confusion as Jesus comes in the "clouds " and His believers are "caught up" the
dead first then the living. Mahdi is to arrive following perhaps a series of battles the very stimuli seen
by our muslim brothers. What his role will be once here is conjecture? What say you ?
We await both Jesus(a.s) and the Mehdi together they will defeat the Dajall (Anti-Christ) and establish the next and final Caliphate. Which will be an era of peace until the Resurrection and Judgment day.. The Qur'an is not a new revelation. It is a summation of all the past scriptures.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:57 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
We await both Jesus(a.s) and the Mehdi together they will defeat the Dajall (Anti-Christ) and establish the next and final Caliphate. Which will be an era of peace until the Resurrection and Judgment day.. The Qur'an is not a new revelation. It is a summation of all the past scriptures.
Do you think that the succession in favor of the concept of life
Every Muslim who believes in the coming succession, a succession of Islam to the world
This is the goal of all Islamic movements
That carry the peace, which calls for moderation
It is the goal of Islam
Christ said
The kingdom is not of this world
While Islam says that Islam is the absolute ruler of this world
It is a world of evil
And the wars and fighting and where women and spoils
I invite you to drop Mvahemk
And see the reality
Look at the Islamic State in Iraq
It focused Khalifa
But Shiites reject this successor to that of the year
But they have his successor on the ground is the ayatollahs
And whom Khomeini and other
Greetings to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam