U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 07:46 AM

1,601 posts, read 750,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Something is not making sense. Unless Polygamy is legal in the UK and Germany? Here in the US you go to jail for polygamy not get entitled to welfare benefits
Hey, there are ways around these things:

In the UK, it is illegal to marry more than one person.
Polygamous marriages, largely confined to Muslim families, are only recognised in Britain if they took place in countries where they are legal, such as Middle Eastern states, Pakistan and Zambia.
There no official figures but it is estimated that there may be as many as 20,000 polygamous marriages in the British Muslim community.
Currently, a husband and his first wife are paid up to £114.85 a week. Subsequent spouses living under the same roof receive around £40 each.

Read more: Men with more than one wife will get extra benefits under new rules | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The average German family struggles financially with large tax burdens and as a result have only 1.3 children per family due to high financial costs. One of the lowest rates in Europe Meanwhile Muslim immigrants have as many as 3-4 wives, perhaps 6-7 children from each wife, and all of this is funded by welfare as none of these wives work. 35 % of Muslims living in Germany have multiple wives, nearly all of them live comfortably on welfare funded by German taxpayers. This is not only in Germany too, nearly all of Europe has the same situation, including the U.K, where Muslim men take overseas trips to pick up multiple wives, marry them and bring them back to the U.K as legal citizens who then go on permanent tax payer funded welfare for themselves and their future children.
Read more at LiveLeak.com - 35% of German Muslims have multiple wives, all funded by welfare

German Justice Minister Heiko Maas has confirmed that the nonwhite invaders pouring into that country have “multiple wives”—and that this poses a direct threat to traditional German values and laws.

This follows an earlier admission that more than half of the invaders have child brides.

Germany: Invaders Have Multiple Wives - The New Observer

Hundreds of GTA Muslim men in polygamous marriages -- some with a harem of wives -- are receiving welfare and social benefits for each of their spouses, thanks to the city and province, Muslim leaders say.

Mumtaz Ali, president of the Canadian Society of Muslims, said wives in polygamous marriages are recognized as spouses under the Ontario Family Law Act, providing they were legally married under Muslim laws abroad......In Canada, Ali said, the man and his main wife and children enter Canada as landed immigrants. The other spouses are sponsored or arrive as visitors to join their husband to share one home.

Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

No one knows how many Muslims in the U.S. live in polygamous families. But according to academics researching the issue, estimates range from 50,000 to 100,000 people.

You can see some of the women involved in polygamous marriages in the lobby of Sanctuary for Families, a nonprofit women's center in New York City. It bursts with color as a dozen women in bright African dresses and head wraps gather for a weekly noon meeting for West African immigrants. The women come each week to this support group where they discuss hard issues, such as domestic abuse, medical problems, immigration hurdles and polygamy. ....Here's how a man gets around the laws: He marries one woman under civil law, and then marries one, two or three others in religious ceremonies that are not recognized by the state. In other cases, men marry women in both America and abroad.

Many women keep quiet for fear of retribution or deportation.
Some Muslims in U.S. Quietly Engage in Polygamy : NPR

Of course this makes you love Islam even more. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 08:47 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,272,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Hey, there are ways around these things:

In the UK, it is illegal to marry more than one person.
Polygamous marriages, largely confined to Muslim families, are only recognised in Britain if they took place in countries where they are legal, such as Middle Eastern states, Pakistan and Zambia.
There no official figures but it is estimated that there may be as many as 20,000 polygamous marriages in the British Muslim community.
Currently, a husband and his first wife are paid up to £114.85 a week. Subsequent spouses living under the same roof receive around £40 each.

Read more: Men with more than one wife will get extra benefits under new rules | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The average German family struggles financially with large tax burdens and as a result have only 1.3 children per family due to high financial costs. One of the lowest rates in Europe Meanwhile Muslim immigrants have as many as 3-4 wives, perhaps 6-7 children from each wife, and all of this is funded by welfare as none of these wives work. 35 % of Muslims living in Germany have multiple wives, nearly all of them live comfortably on welfare funded by German taxpayers. This is not only in Germany too, nearly all of Europe has the same situation, including the U.K, where Muslim men take overseas trips to pick up multiple wives, marry them and bring them back to the U.K as legal citizens who then go on permanent tax payer funded welfare for themselves and their future children.
Read more at LiveLeak.com - 35% of German Muslims have multiple wives, all funded by welfare

German Justice Minister Heiko Maas has confirmed that the nonwhite invaders pouring into that country have “multiple wives”—and that this poses a direct threat to traditional German values and laws.

This follows an earlier admission that more than half of the invaders have child brides.

Germany: Invaders Have Multiple Wives - The New Observer

Hundreds of GTA Muslim men in polygamous marriages -- some with a harem of wives -- are receiving welfare and social benefits for each of their spouses, thanks to the city and province, Muslim leaders say.

Mumtaz Ali, president of the Canadian Society of Muslims, said wives in polygamous marriages are recognized as spouses under the Ontario Family Law Act, providing they were legally married under Muslim laws abroad......In Canada, Ali said, the man and his main wife and children enter Canada as landed immigrants. The other spouses are sponsored or arrive as visitors to join their husband to share one home.

Muslims claiming cash for numerous wives

No one knows how many Muslims in the U.S. live in polygamous families. But according to academics researching the issue, estimates range from 50,000 to 100,000 people.

You can see some of the women involved in polygamous marriages in the lobby of Sanctuary for Families, a nonprofit women's center in New York City. It bursts with color as a dozen women in bright African dresses and head wraps gather for a weekly noon meeting for West African immigrants. The women come each week to this support group where they discuss hard issues, such as domestic abuse, medical problems, immigration hurdles and polygamy. ....Here's how a man gets around the laws: He marries one woman under civil law, and then marries one, two or three others in religious ceremonies that are not recognized by the state. In other cases, men marry women in both America and abroad.

Many women keep quiet for fear of retribution or deportation.
Some Muslims in U.S. Quietly Engage in Polygamy : NPR

Of course this makes you love Islam even more. LOL
I see it as Muslims not following Islam. For several reasons

1. A Muslim is obligated to abide by the Laws of the Nation he is in. If the laws prevent him from performing Islam he is obligated to not enter the country and if he is in the country he is to leave it immediatly

2. A man is obligated to provided individual housing for each wife if he has more than one wife, not house them all under one roof.

3. A man is not to have more wives than what he personally can afford to support.

Just because a person says they are Muslim does not mean they are performing Islam. We can not say who is or is not a Muslim as there is no form of Membership. Nobody "Joins Islam" it is not an organization. There is also nothing that resembles excommunication in Islam, because they have not joined anything. You have to be a member of something in order to be kicked out of it

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 11-12-2016, 10:54 AM

1,601 posts, read 750,497 times
Quote:
I see it as Muslims not following Islam. For several reasons

1. A Muslim is obligated to abide by the Laws of the Nation he is in. If the laws prevent him from performing Islam he is obligated to not enter the country and if he is in the country he is to leave it immediatly

2. A man is obligated to provided individual housing for each wife if he has more than one wife, not house them all under one roof.

3. A man is not to have more wives than what he personally can afford to support.

Just because a person says they are Muslim does not mean they are performing Islam. We can not say who is or is not a Muslim as there is no form of Membership. Nobody "Joins Islam" it is not an organization. There is also nothing that resembles excommunication in Islam, because they have not joined anything. You have to be a member of something in order to be kicked out of it
I am telling what Muslims are doing. They are coming into countries and bringing several wives and putting the wives on welfare. They are parasites. Living off the work of the people whose countries they are invading.
And, it is very possible tis money goes towards terrorism.

Terrorist Suspects in Europe Got Welfare Benefits While Plotting Attacks
Terrorist Suspects in Europe Got Welfare Benefits While Plotting Attacks - WSJ

Muslim-Owned Convenience Stores Turned EBT Cards into Cash for Drugs, Wired Profit to Terrorists
Muslim-Owned Convenience Stores Turned EBT Cards into Cash for Drugs, Wired Profit to Terrorists | Top Right News

UK Muslims fund terrorism with student loans, welfare checks, and online fraud
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...-online-fraud/

How much more does this post make you love Islam?

Old 11-12-2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I am telling what Muslims are doing. They are coming into countries and bringing several wives and putting the wives on welfare. They are parasites. Living off the work of the people whose countries they are invading.
And, it is very possible tis money goes towards terrorism.

Terrorist Suspects in Europe Got Welfare Benefits While Plotting Attacks
Terrorist Suspects in Europe Got Welfare Benefits While Plotting Attacks - WSJ

Muslim-Owned Convenience Stores Turned EBT Cards into Cash for Drugs, Wired Profit to Terrorists
Muslim-Owned Convenience Stores Turned EBT Cards into Cash for Drugs, Wired Profit to Terrorists | Top Right News

UK Muslims fund terrorism with student loans, welfare checks, and online fraud
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...-online-fraud/

The last question is without meaning.

Quote:
Each person's responsibility as to how they perform Islam is up to the individual. Neither I nor anyone else has the authority to tell anyone how to perform Islam. We each can only state what we ourself do or don't do and give the reasons.

The first question is Are they violating any laws of the nation they live in. If they are violating any laws they need to be arrested and punished as the law provides for.

The next question is do they have a legitimate need to depend upon public assistance? That is not for me to judge. that is up to the nation they are in to decide.

My own opinion is a Muslim should do whatever they can to avoid taking public assistance from non-Muslims. When a person takes public assistance they become slaves of the government and subject them self to asking for help from someone other than Allaah(swt) it can become shirk. But that is my own opinion.

This is very much like me pointing out to you the atrocities being done in North Korea and asking "How much more does this make you love Atheism?" a senseless question with no relation to your views just as your question has no relation to my views of Islam.

If Muslims are in need they should seek help from Muslims and as Muslims we each are obligated to help all (including non-Muslims) that have less than what we have.I suspect that raises the Question of "Why don't the Muslim Nations help?"

Some facts:

About 1/3 the population of Saudi Arabia are not Citizens. Saudi has a total population of 27,136,977 of which 8,429,401 are not Citizens SOURCE

Dubai only 8% of the population are citizens 92% are not citizens SOURCE

There are 2 million to 3 million Syrians in the Gulf countries, many of whom arrived since the war began, but they are not considered refugees and they are not part of the UNHCR statistics. They are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. Even though, according to UNHCR officials, only in Saudi Arabia, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in September 2015.
The government of Saudi Arabia has stated that, since the Syrian conflict began in 2011, it has hosted 2.5 million refugees and has given permanent residency to hundreds of thousands of Syrians. According to Saudi officials, the kingdom „was keen to not deal with them as refugees, or to put them in refugee camps, to preserve their dignity and safety, and gave them complete freedom of movement.” SOURCEGulf States Response to Syrian Refugee Crisis

Most of the World's Muslim Nations and all of the North African Nations were former, British, French, German. Spanish,Dutch or Italian Colonies only becoming independent Nations in the 1940s. In the Mideast only Saudi and Iran were independent before 1940. Saudi being formed as an oil industry puppet in 1929.

Iran was quite successful as Persia until the Shah was thrown out and the west gave control to the Ayatollahs in 1979 which formed "The Republic of Iran" Most of the World's Muslim Nations are new developing Nations.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:18 PM

2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Quote:
I am very much aware of what Nkouh means and it is a very Nasty word. But it is not related to the word Nikkah which only happens to sound like NKouh in the Moroccan Dialect it is Aji nahwik. Keep in mind I was a young American soldier when I first began learning Arabic. I suspect I know more Arabic profanity than you ever will.

Nikkah in it's strictest sense means Conjuction. It is only filthy minded people that twist it into something nasty and relate it to the word nikouh.

That is not just my opinion alone. Here is a person who shares the same opinion.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/...d-its-meaning/
I told you I speak Arabic
You do not need to know the meaning of the word
I told you that the test conducted
And I will write the word in the Arab
They are here to do, not the name
And write format accusative
نكح =verb
نكاح =noun
ينكح -doer
منكوح =predicate
It is an ugly word

Old 11-15-2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I told you I speak Arabic
You do not need to know the meaning of the word
I told you that the test conducted
And I will write the word in the Arab
They are here to do, not the name
And write format accusative
نكح =verb
نكاح =noun
ينكح -doer
منكوح =predicate
It is an ugly word
What Arabic dialect do you speak? Remember in different dialects words have different meanings. If you are reading Qur'anic Arabic you need to go by the meaning in the Qur'an not by the Meaning in any other dialect. It is possible you speak one of the modern dialects. The way you are using نكاح I suspect you speak either MSA or Egyptian Arabic.

نكاح when used as an MSA word does not correspond to the Islamic meaning. this is an error created by non-Muslims The Islamic نكاح has the same meaning as MSA زواج Zawaj

Read al-Baqerah 237 in Arabic and see if it makes any sense if you translate النِّكَاحِ as anything except Marriage

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or