U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 10-30-2016, 05:05 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Reputation: 7407

Advertisements

To begin with Marriage in Islam is not the same concept as to what is marriage in Christianity. Although there are some similarities.

Marriage in Islam is a requirement of Islam. All Muslims are to marry if possible. But Marriage is not a religious sacrament or ritual. It is the witnessed signing of a legal binding contract. This is initiated by dialogue between the interested boy or by the girl(Through her Wali). Preliminary conditions of the Nikkah are exchanged if all parties are in agreement it may continue forward. During the negotiation period all parties may add clauses as desired.

Quote:
SIDE BAR POINT OF IMPORTANCE

Some insincere people do hide the womens rights a Nikkah is to guarantee. Fortunately Today's easy access to information is making Muslim women more aware of their rights. A lengthy discussion of this can be found HERE
Some clauses are required Such as:

1. AGE
Both parties must be of sufficient age to understand the contract and be of legal age to marry in the locality they are in

2. DECIDING HAQ-E-MEHR/DOWER
This is where the woman states her financial needs

3. THE INDEPENDENT RIGHT OF HUSBAND AND WIFE
This is where both parties get to name specifically they do not want the other party to interfere with and what they expect the other to do.

4. TALAQ-E-TAFWEEZ
The right of a woman to divorce without any financial penalty

5. RESTRICTING A MAN TO MARRY WHILE ALREADY BEING MARRIED
This clause is easily misunderstood, and must be clearly written in a manner that does not contradict Islam.

For examples of how these clauses are written See HERE
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-30-2016, 08:02 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Reputation: 7407
While there is considerable flexability, there are some formalities that should be adhered to These being

Primary Requirements
Mutual agreement (Ijab-O-Qubul) by the bride and the groom
Two adult and sane witnesses
Mahr (marriage-gift) to be paid by the groom to the bride either immediately (muajjal) or deferred (muakhkhar), or a combination of both

Secondary Requirements
Legal guardian (wakeel) representing the bride
Written marriage contract ("Aqd-Nikah) signed by the bride and the groom and witnesses by two adult and sane witnesses
Qadi (State appointed Muslim judge) or Ma'zoon (a responsible person officiating the marriage ceremony)
Khutba-tun-Nikah to solemnize the marriage

Sermon
The assembly of nikah is addressed with a marriage sermon (khutba-tun-nikah) by the Muslim officiating the marriage. In marriage societies, customarily, a state appointed Muslim judge (Qadi) officiates the nikah ceremony and keeps the record of the marriage contract. However any trust worthy practicing Muslim can conduct the nikah ceremony, as Islam does not advocate priesthood. The documents of marriage contract/certificate are filed with the mosque (masjid) and local government for record.

An-Nikah: The marriage covenant | SoundVision.com
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2016, 11:14 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
The word **** ugly word and use the Koran
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2016, 12:00 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The word **** ugly word and use the Koran
You should know that what can be translated as a profanity in one Arabic Dialect is not necessarily profanity in another.

It can also depend on how a word is used. For example the word Kalb (Usually translated as dog) can be profanity or not profanity, depending on how it is used.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2016, 11:18 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
{Divorce twice Vamsak kindness or layoffs in truth it is not permissible for you that you will take what Ateetmohn nothing but Akhava not Iqima the limits of God's interpretation of the Iqima limits of God do not stand on them while Avcdt by the limits of God do not transgress them and transgresses the limits of God, they are the wrong-doers (229) The divorced not lawful unto him thereafter until she has married another husband divorced her, the pavilion is not that they have to hold back, thinking that Iqima limits of God and that the limits laid down by God for people who know (230)} Sura

In this verse the meaning of marriage known
It is ugly word

{O ye who believe! If someone believing immigrants Vatnohn God knows Baamanhen the Almtamohn insurers do not Trdjaohn to the infidels do not are the solution for them, nor will they solve them and illusions are spent not stand you have to Tnkhohn if Ateetmohn wages and clung Basm Alkuafr and ask what whatsoever you spend and ask what they spent. That is the judgment of God will judge between you and Allah is Knowing, wise} Ayatollah al-mumtahina

And also this verse from Surat Mumtahinah
A sex-for-money

It is the right of every human being to ask
Does God does not have the best of these ugly word to denote the words of the marriage contract, as you claim

Until you prove it dirty word
You have to test and experience
Send a message to Muslim jurist and after basmalah
Type Peace be upon you, O son Almenkouhh

Sorry
Only my friend, you conduct this test with any Arab Muslim
If his response was positive you
That means it's a polite word
But if his response was negative, it means it's an ugly word
I hope you conduct the experiment and testing
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2016, 11:23 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
I call on Muslims who do not speak Arabic well
To send messages to their friends from the Arab Muslims
And say hello to him, O son Almenkouhh
I'll learn, my friend recognized the word it is not polite
Rejected by every Arab speaks Arabic
So how by God in the Koran as they claim
It's an experience to the challenge and prove
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2016, 03:02 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
{Divorce twice Vamsak kindness or layoffs in truth it is not permissible for you that you will take what Ateetmohn nothing but Akhava not Iqima the limits of God's interpretation of the Iqima limits of God do not stand on them while Avcdt by the limits of God do not transgress them and transgresses the limits of God, they are the wrong-doers (229) The divorced not lawful unto him thereafter until she has married another husband divorced her, the pavilion is not that they have to hold back, thinking that Iqima limits of God and that the limits laid down by God for people who know (230)} Sura

In this verse the meaning of marriage known
It is ugly word

{O ye who believe! If someone believing immigrants Vatnohn God knows Baamanhen the Almtamohn insurers do not Trdjaohn to the infidels do not are the solution for them, nor will they solve them and illusions are spent not stand you have to Tnkhohn if Ateetmohn wages and clung Basm Alkuafr and ask what whatsoever you spend and ask what they spent. That is the judgment of God will judge between you and Allah is Knowing, wise} Ayatollah al-mumtahina

And also this verse from Surat Mumtahinah
A sex-for-money

It is the right of every human being to ask
Does God does not have the best of these ugly word to denote the words of the marriage contract, as you claim

Until you prove it dirty word
You have to test and experience
Send a message to Muslim jurist and after basmalah
Type Peace be upon you, O son Almenkouhh

Sorry
Only my friend, you conduct this test with any Arab Muslim
If his response was positive you
That means it's a polite word
But if his response was negative, it means it's an ugly word
I hope you conduct the experiment and testing
What makes you think I do not speak Arabic? I have probably lived in Arab Nations longer than many Arabs.

Na'am N'cal b'el Arbeea Wellakeen Darija (Marakeesh) Ka La Saud. Yes, I speak Arabic, but it is the Moroccan Not Saudi.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2016, 10:48 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
What makes you think I do not speak Arabic? I have probably lived in Arab Nations longer than many Arabs.

Na'am N'cal b'el Arbeea Wellakeen Darija (Marakeesh) Ka La Saud. Yes, I speak Arabic, but it is the Moroccan Not Saudi.
OK
You need to do the following Balchtbar
Send a message to the Muslim friend
The type where
Hello my son Almenkouhh
And I wish I could tell me what is the response to I asked you after that
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2016, 05:49 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
OK
You need to do the following Balchtbar
Send a message to the Muslim friend
The type where
Hello my son Almenkouhh
And I wish I could tell me what is the response to I asked you after that
In that content you are regulating Nikkah to a vulgarity.

Like many Arabic words, context is important. How a word is used makes a difference if it is a vulgarity or not. This is not something fully applicable to the non-Semitic languages but occurs often in the Semitic Languages. That is not the only Arabic word that is a vulgarity when used in one context, but not in another.

Your argument is only impressive to those that do not speak Arabic.

But this thread has nothing to do with explaining Arabic Profanity or Vulgarities. It is asking the Question if the Punishments of Hell are Fair and Just.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2016, 09:33 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
In that content you are regulating Nikkah to a vulgarity.

Like many Arabic words, context is important. How a word is used makes a difference if it is a vulgarity or not. This is not something fully applicable to the non-Semitic languages but occurs often in the Semitic Languages. That is not the only Arabic word that is a vulgarity when used in one context, but not in another.

Your argument is only impressive to those that do not speak Arabic.

But this thread has nothing to do with explaining Arabic Profanity or Vulgarities. It is asking the Question if the Punishments of Hell are Fair and Just.
You speak inverse logic
I speak you
And also spoke with every Arab speaks Arabic Language
A simple experiment
And then do you know the word ****
Accepted the word of Arabs
send a message
After Albeslmh
Type hello, my friend, esteemed son of the esteemed Almenkouhh
If the greeting was acceptable
The word is acceptable
But if it means refusing to your friend that Alkmh obscene and ugly
And you will know why I say it's an ugly word
Please test this argument
And make sure of yourself
That word Nkkah morally unacceptable to Arabs
Even in modern times
Despite the passage of a thousand and five hundred years on the Koran
This word remains suggest a sexual act
Will believes in the book Use this ugly word
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top