U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2016, 10:49 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,291,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-This is slanderous and misleading
Koran has seven readings
It has seven characters
The original and the Koran is written in Arabic letters with no punctuation characters and movements syntactical
So the current Holy Koran differs from the original
In Figure
Stage put points on the characters in the era of the Umayyad Caliph Abdul Malik bin Marwan

as-----Othman Ibn Affan burned a Koran thirty dogwood
They were different
Throwaway verses of the Koran being eaten by an animal
You should read the verses states lost a large feeding2-
A Muslim does not worship God all but worshiped Muhammad with God
Mohammed participate with God in everything
If you say that God is the only one
That is not enough even became a Muslim
But should that Muhammad messinger good
So here subscription between the Creator and the creature
And Islam sends a worship ceremony in Hajj
They worship the Black Stone in Mecca
3-God in the Koran forget
4-And God in the Koran Sly
And God in the Koran preaches women to Prophet Muhammad
5-States verdicts can not be changed
6-The verses of combat, which calls for hatred is one of the constants of the Koran
Jihad and fighting
Of the constants of the Koran
And not a point in time
Did I speak of the Written Qur'an?

I said:

1. When the Qur'an is recited with correct Tajweed,

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2016, 02:34 PM

2,050 posts, read 662,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Did I speak of the Written Qur'an?

I said:

1. When the Qur'an is recited with correct Tajweed,
Also, note that intonation is read parrots

And Altjod is some kind of Koran recitation of things formal and not substantive

But I sent you this day to compare the words of Christ and the words of Mohammed
The Bible says in Christmas
Glory to God in the highest
And on earth peace
And Good Hope to humans
In good will toward men
These words are the teachings of Christ
But I offer you the words of Mohammed
These are the words of the Prophet Mohammed sword
And you'll make the comparison
Because the important thing is the good education
We will guide us to the benefit of education in the Koran
)))))))))))))))))))))))peace be upon him said: «ordered to fight the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and establish prayer, and pay zakat, and if they did Asmoa me blood and money only to the right of Islam and the self-employed on God. » agreed(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Leave you compare the words of Christ
Among the words of Mohammed the Prophet of Islam and the sword

Old 12-25-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Also, note that intonation is read parrots

And Altjod is some kind of Koran recitation of things formal and not substantive

But I sent you this day to compare the words of Christ and the words of Mohammed
The Bible says in Christmas
Glory to God in the highest
And on earth peace
And Good Hope to humans
In good will toward men
These words are the teachings of Christ
But I offer you the words of Mohammed
These are the words of the Prophet Mohammed sword
And you'll make the comparison
Because the important thing is the good education
We will guide us to the benefit of education in the Koran
)))))))))))))))))))))))peace be upon him said: «ordered to fight the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and establish prayer, and pay zakat, and if they did Asmoa me blood and money only to the right of Islam and the self-employed on God. » agreed(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Leave you compare the words of Christ
Among the words of Mohammed the Prophet of Islam and the sword
I have read the Bible many more times than I have read the Qur'an and I was a Christian more than 30 years longer than I have been a Muslim.

I do have great love for my Christian years as I believe they were an essential part of the path that led me to Islam. I do find more love in Islam than I ever found in Christianity.

Old 12-25-2016, 03:37 PM

3,167 posts, read 1,040,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You had claimed "The quran says to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary". You hadn't claimed that it is claimed in articles on the internet.

When challenged, "in which verse of the Qur'aan", you give me articles from the internet instead of just quoting that verse from the Qur'aan.

The article gives verse 9:33 as proof of "jihad":

Sura 9:33, simply put, predicts the conquest of Islam over all religions. Islam must dominate the world through jihad.

The word "jihad" isn't even mentioned in this verse. A brainwashed reader will think that it is in this verse without reading the verse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
Ok then what does it say?
It does not say as you had claimed, "The quran says to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".

Quote:
That just goes to proves that you are not sure about any verse of the Qur'aan that says, "commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".

I will help you in this issue. There are 4 verses with the word "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

I quote them all here for your information:

(25:52) So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great jihad.

(9:24) Say, "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command.

(22:78:1)
And strive for Allah with the jihad due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you “Muslims” before [in former scriptures].

(60:1)
O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah , your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval.

Other verses do not say "jihad" but "jahad". You mentioned only "jihad" because that's what you have been hearing from the politicians and the media. You have been brainwashed to believe that it is "jihad" and not "jahad".
Quote:
What's the difference?
You had said “jihad” and not “jahad”. If you do not know the difference between jihad and jahad, learn from those who taught you about jihad to also teach you about jahad before you come here to tell us what is said in the Qur’aan.

Quote:
Not one of the above 4 verses with the word "jihad" in them is saying "to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".
Quote:
I'm pretty sure there won't be a verse were it literally says "commit jihad by any means necessary" but the concept is there as my links show.
So you were “pretty sure” there won’t be a verse in the Qur’aan that is literally saying, "commit jihad by any means necessary" but you still claimed that the quran says so. This is of course a clear admission that you had lied against the Qur’aan knowing “pretty well” that your claim wasn’t true.

Quote:
Your claim is false and is a result of you being brainwashed by the politicians and the media.
Quote:
It's only false if you try to find a verse with the exact verbiage I used.
It is false because you said something about the Qur’aan that is false. Next time make sure what is stated in the Qur’aan before you say the Qur’aan says so.

Quote:
In order to understand "jihad" as well as "jahad", one must understand the circumstances when these verses were revealed and what is meant by both "jihad" and "jahad". Both are related, one is noun and the other verb. None of them are meant to be attacking infidels like driving trucks into peaceful infidels.
Quote:
It certainly does mean to attack other faiths.
You are now shifting your position. Now it does not say, "Commit jihad by any means necessary" but it means “to attack other faiths”. Which verse means “to attack other faiths”?

Quote:
And even if it didn't the quran says to kill the infidel.
O.M.G. That is another shift from "Commit jihad by any means necessary" to “to attack other faiths” and now ”the quran says to kill the infidel”.

[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

That means, the Qur’aan is saying to fight those who fight with you (rules of engagement) and do not exceed the limits set by Allah. The same way the limit is not to kill unless they are killing you. When the infidels stop fighting, Muslims must stop fighting, and when infidels stop killing Muslims, Muslims must stop killing infidels. These are the rules of engagement in the Qur’aan stated as “limits” set by Allah.
There is no aggression commanded in the Qur’aan against peaceful non-Muslims including infidels.

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

[60.9] Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of
(your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

Anyone who kills innocent people, whether Muslims or infidels, is not doing so on the instructions in the Qur'aan.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:46 PM

2,305 posts, read 586,054 times
Quote:
You utterly failed to back up your claim that the quran says to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary.
Asi said. Ido t expect to find the verse where it says verbatim to commit jihadists by any means. However the underlining message is there. For example the verse I quoted.

Quote:
None of these verses you referred to mention the word "jihad" and none say, "commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".

So once more, which verse of the Qur'aan is saying, "to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary"?

Unless you quote a verse that says, "to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary, you had lied here about what is the Qur'aan saying.

You have been listening to politicians and media churning out the word "jihad" to brainwash the masses. You should have understood the Qur'aan first before making any claim as to what it says.
See above.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:56 PM

2,305 posts, read 586,054 times
Quote:
It does not say as you had claimed, "The quran says to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".
Then what does it say. I was asking what did that particular verse (Surah 9:33) actually said.

Quote:
You had said “jihad” and not “jahad”. If you do not know the difference between jihad and jahad, learn from those who taught you about jihad to also teach you about jahad before you come here to tell us what is said in the Qur’aan.
Well that's a lot of help.

Quote:
So you were “pretty sure” there won’t be a verse in the Qur’aan that is literally saying, "commit jihad by any means necessary" but you still claimed that the quran says so. This is of course a clear admission that you had lied against the Qur’aan knowing “pretty well” that your claim wasn’t true.
There's a difference between literally saying something and implying something. The Bible does not literally say "thou shalt not infringe on copyrights" but its implied by saying "thou shalt not steal" which implies the same message. So there's no contradiction.

Quote:
It is false because you said something about the Qur’aan that is false. Next time make sure what is stated in the Qur’aan before you say the Qur’aan says so.
Do you deny or admit that the Quran allows followers to deceive, rape, murder, and otherwise mistreat infidels?

Quote:
You are now shifting your position. Now it does not say, "Commit jihad by any means necessary" but it means “to attack other faiths”. Which verse means “to attack other faiths”?
See my point about the Bible.

Quote:
O.M.G. That is another shift from "Commit jihad by any means necessary" to “to attack other faiths” and now ”the quran says to kill the infidel”.

[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

That means, the Qur’aan is saying to fight those who fight with you (rules of engagement) and do not exceed the limits set by Allah. The same way the limit is not to kill unless they are killing you. When the infidels stop fighting, Muslims must stop fighting, and when infidels stop killing Muslims, Muslims must stop killing infidels. These are the rules of engagement in the Qur’aan stated as “limits” set by Allah.
There is no aggression commanded in the Qur’aan against peaceful non-Muslims including infidels.

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

[60.9] Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of
(your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

Anyone who kills innocent people, whether Muslims or infidels, is not doing so on the instructions in the Qur'aan.
Who is the innocent according to Islam?

Old 12-25-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
I have read the Bible many more times than I have read the Qur'an and I was a Christian more than 30 years longer than I have been a Muslim.

I do have great love for my Christian years as I believe they were an essential part of the path that led me to Islam. I do find more love in Islam than I ever found in Christianity.
I introduced you to the words of Christ
And it made you the words of Mohammed
But you do not feel peace, I think that this personal choice
And here we do not discuss these things
But discussing the topic
Any of the words are the best
Is it the words of Mohammed, which invites you into combat
Or words of Christ which invites you to peace
Greetings and respect

Old 12-25-2016, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
1-Do you give us a definition of the infidels in the Holy
2 - Is this definition Muslims believe in this time

Quote:
جاهد -يجاهد -مجاهد
The meaning of jihad in the lexicon of contemporary Arabic language
Jihad [Single]:
1. Strive source / labored in.
2. fight not have custody of the infidels or fighting in the way of Allah

This is the meaning of jihad in the Arab dictionaries
Do you want to cancel these dictionaries also

Quote:
And struggled in the struggle God is right ...) - Al-Hajj verse 78

Jihad is not a cult, but it is the ordinances of Islam

(Not equal spectators of believers is an initial damage and the Mujahideen in the way of Allah with their wealth and themselves, Fadlallah mujahideen on the laggards great reward) -sorh al-nesa verse 95.

-oukal (And Fadlallah mujahideen on the laggards great reward, steps from him, and forgiveness and mercy

He says (those who believed and migrated and struggled in the way of Allah with their wealth and themselves the greatest degree of God, and those are the winners, the good news of their Lord's mercy from him and Radwan and gardens for them where Naim resident, to dwell therein forever, and God has a great reward) -sorh شمal-toba verse 22.20

Fourth stage: fighting all the infidels of all faiths beginning but did not begin fighting until the surrender or pay tribute to the dispute known as the one who is taken from him, and this phase began after the expiration of four months after the ninth year of immigration pilgrimage and after the expiration of the temporary covenants, and died the Messenger of Allah bless Allah be upon him and work on this stage and the settled rule of jihad, he says (When the sacred months then kill the idolaters wherever ye find and take them and count them and sit you for them each observatory, if they repent, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, then leave their way, God is Forgiving, Merciful) -sorh al-toba verse 29

Quote:

Read the fourth phase of the jihad legislation
It is fighting infidels all
It includes everything from does not believe in Muhammad in Islam
As for the Christians and the Qur'an spoke about them in a special state
Do you want to cancel the words of the scholars of Muslims

Old 12-25-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
I introduced you to the words of Christ
And it made you the words of Mohammed
But you do not feel peace, I think that this personal choice
And here we do not discuss these things
But discussing the topic
Any of the words are the best
Is it the words of Mohammed, which invites you into combat
Or words of Christ which invites you to peace
Greetings and respect
To begin with find one Chapter in the Bible that Jesus(a.s.) dictated.

No where in the Qur'an does Muhammad(saws) invite us into combat. For that matter no where in the Qur'an are there any words by Muhammad(saws)

There is no chain of narration to even varify Jesus(a.s.) ever said any of the things He is alleged to have said. Not even the 4 Gospels are in agreement with his words.

The Qur'an also invites us to Peace.

“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

“God does not love corruption”. (Surat al-Baqara, 205)

Peace and Respect

Old 12-25-2016, 09:00 PM

Quote:
To begin with find one Chapter in the Bible that Jesus(a.s.) dictated.

No where in the Qur'an does Muhammad(saws) invite us into combat. For that matter no where in the Qur'an are there any words by Muhammad(saws)

There is no chain of narration to even varify Jesus(a.s.) ever said any of the things He is alleged to have said. Not even the 4 Gospels are in agreement with his words.

The Qur'an also invites us to Peace.

“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

“God does not love corruption”. (Surat al-Baqara, 205)

Peace and Respect
My friend
These words attributed to Jesus
Other words attributed to Muhammad
There is a difference between them
Because the issue is about Islam
Verses made in this response is obsolete Bayat sword
You know duplicator and copied in the pairing
I referred to it as the contradictions in Koran
This is from the Koran problems
For example
If you read a book and the contradictory provisions
Would you say it's a good book
The same logic on the Koran

Contradictory verdicts Does he think it's true book
Where did it prove that the Word of God
Did you know that the revelation came to Mohammed, in the embrace of his first wife, Khadija
This talk is of the books of the Muslims
Will believes in the prophet receives a revelation in the arms of his wife
Greetings and respect
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or