U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-28-2016, 03:36 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204

Advertisements

In terms of language Terrorism source terrorized terrorizes terrorism as a matter of Akram and do abstract (rehab), terrorism and fear, and the fear and awe and apprehension convergent words indicate fear but some informed of some of the fear and if this article we look at the Koran substance rehab or terrorized, and we found indicate extreme fear the Almighty said (and on me Varhabon) any Khafinu, and the Almighty said (and calling us hope and fear) any hope, and fear, and the Almighty said (and prepared them what force you can and horses Trhabon the enemy of Allah and your enemy) any Tkhiphunhm.
Ibn Jarir: I am said to have terrorized the enemy and I am unafraid Orhbh and Orhbh terror and intimidation which Alrhb and Alrhb and telling him al-Ghanawi Tufail said:
Lowell or neighborhood Dftm in Nhoarham ... brown dogs wake of terror and Alrhb
Any fear.
Ibn Jarir said: Tell us human beings, said Tna over said idol happy for Qatada (and Admm Here's suite of Alrhb) any of the horror and this interpretation of the rehab terrified shows that the horror is synonymous with rehab and their meaning extreme fear supports this saying peace be upon him: (Nusrat horror march month) any fear.
This is a brief sample the meaning of terrorism in the language of the Arabs to a statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-28-2016, 03:41 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
Second, the project God has prescribed for us and ordered us to do a power setting and preparedness to resist the enemies of Allah and His Messenger terrorism Almighty said (and prepared them what force you can and horses Trhabon the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides God, you know not to teach them) This verse text states that he must Muslims should make every effort in the armament and the preparation of the force and train armies so undaunted enemy and calculates them a thousand calculate this mean should be preparing for battle with the enemy is complex it among Muslim scholars whether Jihad Jihad payment or jihad request but should be aware that the mere physical force of a weapon and several the training is not enough to achieve victory over the enemies unless teaming him moral force, a force of faith in God and rely on and a lot of good deeds and away from everything that God angry with the sins

This is the explanation of this verse to Islamist
And I hope that our friend Aevsr Koran and according to his mood and his desire to camouflage and deception
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 03:46 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
This is a failed attempt intended to mislead
Note that the word intimidate equivalent is equal to terrorism
Did you notice a problem Koran
The Koran says terrorism
But some feel the seriousness of the floorO people of the Koran alerted to this danger and O People of media reporters and contagious and announcers and commentators radio programs and television, and even O politicians fought this trend and refrained from mentioning the word "terrorism" Interview of the word "Terrorism" and used the correct "intimidation" word impetus to evil Msttira obtained from the Quran and his family
Please particularly with site management change section name in the column of the articles (of fighting terrorism) to (fight intimidation)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 03:54 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Reputation: 204
لاتهنوا الى السلم وانتم الاعلون
Do not Faint

There Tdafoa for his article infidels
Surat: Muhammad, the verse number: 35

Lexicon: words of the Koran - See the detailed analysis and interpretation
Do not Faint

Do not fight your enemies for Tdafoa
Surah: Al-Imran, verse: 139

Lexicon: words of the Koran - See the detailed analysis and interpretation
Do not Faint

Tdafoa not and does not Ttoanwa
Surat: women, verse:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 06:16 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
25:52 did not mention the Quran, even granted it is the Quran, the tone is still a very nasty one filled with contempt.
The "tone" has been ringing in your mind all the time.

[25.52] So do not obey/follow the unbelievers, and jahid (strive) (against) them with it greater jihad.

You have no idea what does greater jihad mean. How are you going to know what is meant by "bihi" ("with it")? Perhaps you haven't realized yet that I am striving here against you greater jihad with it (with the guidance of Qur'aan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
If you read the verses from 25:1 to 25:51 there are two major sets of verses where Muslims [US] are praised and infidels [THEM] are condemned with contempt and animosity in the worst terrible manners, i.e. dehumanized and doomed to hell, like the infidels of the old, e.g. Moses, Aaron, Aad , Thamud, al-rass, etc.
When the verses were revealed to the believers, those believers knew which infidels (polytheists) are mentioned in these verses. Even present readers with any sense would know which infidels are mentioned in these verses. Do you know which agreement (treaty, covenant) with polytheists is mentioned in the verse 9:4? Is this agreement immutable. Is the agreement in 9:7 immutable?

You have no clue as to the issue at the time and are just imagining all kind of bad things done to "infidels" when they were so loving towards Muhammad and Muslims. With this kind of preconceived ideas, your project is certain to fail and bite the dust or a shredder makes a meal of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
25:52 is not specific in actions to be taken, but backed up the terrible condemnation of dehumanizing, contempt and enmity, the "jihad against" set up the Muslims in very antagonistic mood against the infidels and be prepared to do whatever it takes to deal with the potential threat from the infidels.
In the verse, it is "jihad" and not "jihad against". Greater jihad is not against others but jihad against one's Self (Nafs). It is "jahid" that is (against) polytheists (mushrikeen) that you mistakenly regard infidels like any non-Muslim. There is no mention or even an hint of war or attack on infidels but mere striving because of what the infidels were saying. Just read and understand the verses properly if you want your project to be credible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
This is the same sort of brainwashing from the dictators of the various ideologies against their perceived enemies, Hitler against Jews, North Korean Kim against USA, Communists against democracy.
And Trump against Mosleums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I did not say I am absolutely certain. I said, "it could mean." Therefore you cannot be certain and thus could be wrong.
It is obvious what you had said. Now you are pleading ignorance about greater (kabeeran) jihad and minor jihad. Either you did not know about greater jihad or you deliberately tried to present it as "evilish" action of Muslims. Which one is true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
25:52 did not mention the Quran, even granted it is the Quran, the tone is still a very nasty one filled with contempt.
The "tone" has been ringing in your mind all the time.

[25.52] So do not obey/follow the unbelievers, and jahid (strive) (against) them with it greater jihad.

You have no idea what does greater jihad mean. How are you going to know what is meant by "bihi" ("with it")? Perhaps you haven't realized yet that I am striving here against you greater jihad with it (with the guidance of Qur'aan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
If you read the verses from 25:1 to 25:51 there are two major sets of verses where Muslims [US] are praised and infidels [THEM] are condemned with contempt and animosity in the worst terrible manners, i.e. dehumanized and doomed to hell, like the infidels of the old, e.g. Moses, Aaron, Aad , Thamud, al-rass, etc.
When the verses were revealed to the believers, those believers knew which infidels (polytheists) are mentioned in these verses. Even present readers with any sense would know which infidels are mentioned in these verses. Do you know which agreement (treaty, covenant) with polytheists is mentioned in the verse 9:4? Is this agreement immutable. Is the agreement in 9:7 immutable?

you have no clue as to the issue at the time and are just imagining all kind of bad things done to "infidels" when they were so loving towards Muhammad and Muslims. With this kind of preconceived ideas, your project is certain to fail and bite the dust or a shredder makes a meal of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
25:52 is not specific in actions to be taken, but backed up the terrible condemnation of dehumanizing, contempt and enmity, the "jihad against" set up the Muslims in very antagonistic mood against the infidels and be prepared to do whatever it takes to deal with the potential threat from the infidels.
In the verse, it is "jihad" and not "jihad against". Greater jihad is not against others but jihad against one's Self (Nafs). It is "jahid" that is (against) polytheists (mushrikeen) that you mistakenly regard infidels like any non-Muslim. There is no mention or even an hint of war or attack on infidels but mere striving because of what the infidels were saying. Just read and understand the verses properly if you want your project to be credible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
This is the same sort of brainwashing from the dictators of the various ideologies against their perceived enemies, Hitler against Jews, North Korean Kim against USA, Communists against democracy.
And Trump against Mosleums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I did not say I am absolutely certain. I said, "it could mean." Therefore you cannot be certain and thus could be wrong.
It is obvious what you had said. Now you are pleading ignorance about greater jihad and minor jihad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Your above explanation above for 25:52 is off target. Jihad in general is effort, striving and struggle so one can strive for any thing depending on the context of the verse.
You tell me which of the four verses with the word "jihad" in them is "jihad" that means attacking the infidels. If you can't, you too are brainwashed to believe so by the politicians and western media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
As I explained above verses 25:1 to 25:51 should be the settings for 25:52 which is represented by warning of threats and Muslims are to be on the alert and be ready for offensive and defensive measures.
You ignored 12 verses from 52:1 to 25:52 to reach your faulty conclusion about 25:52:

[25.1] Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan upon His servant that he may be a warner to the nations.

[25.4] And those who disbelieve say: This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other people have helped him at it; so indeed they have done injustice and (uttered) a falsehood.

[25.5] And they say: The stories of the ancients-- he has got them written-- so these are read out to him morning and evening.

[25.7] And they say: What is the matter with this messenger that he eats food and goes about in the markets; why has not an angel been sent down to him, so that he should have been a warner with him?

[25.8] Or (why is not) a treasure sent down to him, or he is made to have a garden from which he should eat? And the unjust say: You do not follow any but a man deprived of reason.

[25.21] And those who do not hope for Our meeting, say: Why have not angels been sent down upon us, or (why) do we not see our Lord? Now certainly they are too proud of themselves and have revolted in great revolt.

[25.30] And the messenger cried out: O my Lord! Surely my people have treated this Quran as a forsaken thing.

[25.31] And thus have We made for every prophet an enemy from among the sinners and sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and a Helper.

[25.32] And those who disbelieve say: Why has not the Qur'an been revealed to him all at once? Thus, that We may strengthen your heart by it and We have arranged it well in arranging.

[25.33] And they shall not bring to you any argument, but We have brought to you (one) with truth and best in significance.

[25.50] And certainly We have repeated this to them that they may be mindful, but the greater number of men do not consent to aught except denying.

[25.51] And if We had pleased We would certainly have raised a warner in every town.

[25.52] So do not obey/follow the unbelievers, and strive
(against) them with it greater jihad.

Now the onus is upon you to quote the verses between 25:1 and 25:52 that are about offensive "jihad" against peaceful infidels by the Muslims. Let's see where you get your understanding of offensive "jihad" from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Another point is the very existence of infidels are already a threat and an offensive move by the infidels.
So an offensive move by the infidels against Muslims is not offensive jihad against Muslims but a defensive jihad by Muslims with the Qur'aan is offensive to you. Right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
4:76. Those [Muslims] who believe do battle [yuqātilūna; fight] for the cause [sabīli; SBL; way] of Allah; and those [infidels] who disbelieve do battle [yuqātilūna; fight] for the cause of idols [l-ṭāghūti]. So fight the minions [l-shayṭāni; servile followers] of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak.
You left out the next verse:

[4.75] And what reason have you that you should not fight in the way of Allah and of the weak among the men and the women and the children, (of) those who say: Our Lord! Cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are zalim (oppressors/cruel), and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper.

Fighting in defense of those weak (old) men, women and children being attacked/oppressed and subjected to cruelty is not offensive but in their defense.

Quote:
71:24. And they [infidels] have led many astray, and Thou increasest the wrong doers in naught save error.
71:26. And Noah said: My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers [infidels] in the land.
71:27. If Thou shouldst leave them [infidels], they will mislead Thy slaves [Muslims] and will beget none [Muslims] save lewd ingrates [infidels].
Once again, you left out a verse in the middle of these verses.

[71.25] Because of their sins they were drowned, then made to enter fire, so they did not find any helpers besides Allah.


Muslims did not drown them, did they? Where is your imagined "evilish" jihad in there?

Quote:
The above justify the offensive strategies taken by SOME [not all] Muslims.
Question is who are to judge they are wrong? You?
Is that the best you could find about offensive jihad in the Qur'aan? I feel so sorry that you have taken on a project that you are certain to fail in with this kind of Qur'aanic knowledge about "jihad".

Quote:
Where did I ever mention 9:5 alone.
If you read the whole Chapter 9 you will find 97% of the verses are related in some ways to warfare against the infidels.
As there was no warfare after the first twelve or so verses were revealed, there has been peace in Mecca since then. The other verses are about the time before that when infidels had been waging wars on Muslims. Once they aaked for forgiveness, Muhammad and Muslims forgot them. ALLAHU AKBAR

Quote:
Exception are 9:127-129 which are probably verses belong to a general theme.
Show me other one verse in Chapter 9 that cannot be related to a warfare ethos.
Show me one verse in chapter 9 that requires Muslims to do offensive "jihad" on peaceful infidels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
It is obvious in 60:1-3 we can extract a general principle involving friendship with infidels.
Normally Muslims will insist 'awliyaa' refers to allies, guardian, protectors as diversion. Woodrow would claim friend should be "sadiq."
In this 60:1 it is obvious awaliyaa refers to general friendship and thus it the same for the other 'awliyaa' in other verses in the respective context.
Where is offensive "jihad" in these verses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Note there is nothing written in the Quran that stated;
"this set of verses in this chapter is only applicable to the then present circumstances, i.e. [period from 610-632AD].
The general rule is the Quran is supposed to be a warning and guidance for Muslims to comply with till eternity.
60:8-9 is of course to be complied with for eternity on earth. Now you may pick and choose which is not for eternity and which is of less weightage and which is not suitable for your project about offensive "jihad".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
My point re 60:1 is only referring to 'Muslims are not to befriend infidels, not even in secret' I did not relate it to "attacking" in this case.
In that case, you may as well admit that "jihad" mentioned in the verse is not about attacking peaceful infidels (offensive jihad) but a struggle ("jihad") dealing with their own situation of being expelled from their homes by the offensive infidels just because they had believed in One God instead of 360 gods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 07:39 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The problem is the very existence of infidels are by default a threat to Islam that need to be eliminated.
2:217. [Part] And they [the infidels -Quraysh] will not cease from fighting against you [Muslims] till they [infidels] have made you [Muslims] renegades from your religion [deenihi Islam], if they [the infidels] can.
In real life, SOME evil prone Muslims are already fighting and terrifying infidels merely because infidels drew cartoons of Muhammad and that is deemed an attack against Islam. So these evil prone Muslims fight and kill infidels. There are many other reasons, e.g. modern education [Boko Haram, Malala, etc.] fitna by other ideology, occupation of Islamic land, non-Muslims dictators, etc. are deemed to be an an offensive move, i.e. "attack" on Islam, thus there is justifications to fight and kill infidels.

Now WHO ONE EARTH can counter and judge these evil prone Muslims are wrong?
Since Allah will not appear on Earth to judge them, these evil prone Muslims will continue to read the Quran and be inspired to fight the infidels to please Allah with the optimism they will go to Paradise and avoid Hell.
I can not see into your thoughts or intentions, but based upon what you have just written you seem to have a double standard for Muslims and non-Muslims.

You are conducting a very passionate Jihad against Islam while condemning the Qur'an for using the same tools and methods to protect Islam. Evil minded non-Muslims could take your words as justification for committing acts of violence against Muslims.

Reading your post leaves me with the impression you believe "The problem is the very existence of Muslims are by default a threat to non-belief that need to be eliminated."

An evil minded non-Muslim could find justification for killing Muslims by using your Jihad as an example. An evil minded person will tend to find justification for their actions in nearly anything they read.

In real life, SOME evil prone Non-Believers are already fighting and terrifying Muslims merely because Muslims desire Halal foods and recognition of some non-Criminal Shariah laws and that is deemed an attack against non-Believers. So these evil prone Non-Believerss fight and kill Muslims. There are many other reasons, e.g. modern education [Hate groups,anti-Islamic propaganda, stereotyping] fitna by other ideology, occupation by refugees, Muslim dictators, etc. are deemed to be an an offensive move, i.e. "attack" on non-Believers, thus there is justifications to fight and kill Muslims.

Now WHO ONE EARTH can counter and judge these evil prone non-Believers are wrong?
Since Justice will not appear on Earth to judge them, these evil prone non-Believers will continue to read stereotypical propaganda and be inspired to fight the Muslims to please Society with the optimism they will achieve world Peace..
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 08:28 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I can not see into your thoughts or intentions, but based upon what you have just written you seem to have a double standard for Muslims and non-Muslims.

You are conducting a very passionate Jihad against Islam while condemning the Qur'an for using the same tools and methods to protect Islam. Evil minded non-Muslims could take your words as justification for committing acts of violence against Muslims.

Reading your post leaves me with the impression you believe "The problem is the very existence of Muslims are by default a threat to non-belief that need to be eliminated."

An evil minded non-Muslim could find justification for killing Muslims by using your Jihad as an example. An evil minded person will tend to find justification for their actions in nearly anything they read.

In real life, SOME evil prone Non-Believers are already fighting and terrifying Muslims merely because Muslims desire Halal foods and recognition of some non-Criminal Shariah laws and that is deemed an attack against non-Believers. So these evil prone Non-Believerss fight and kill Muslims. There are many other reasons, e.g. modern education [Hate groups,anti-Islamic propaganda, stereotyping] fitna by other ideology, occupation by refugees, Muslim dictators, etc. are deemed to be an an offensive move, i.e. "attack" on non-Believers, thus there is justifications to fight and kill Muslims.

Now WHO ONE EARTH can counter and judge these evil prone non-Believers are wrong?
Since Justice will not appear on Earth to judge them, these evil prone non-Believers will continue to read stereotypical propaganda and be inspired to fight the Muslims to please Society with the optimism they will achieve world Peace..
Gem of a post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 03:04 PM
 
9,871 posts, read 8,162,089 times
Reputation: 13378
To the original topic, this is a symptom of many in Islam, regardless of the nation. It is the denial of truth, regardless of fact, that may reflect negatively against Islam. The people of other religions are more willing to accept the flaws of their religion as well as the negative history of the religion and the wrongs some perform in the name of their religion. But with Islam, far too many deny instead of accept. When it comes to terrorist attacks we hear "the attackers weren't Muslim, they were Mussad trying to make Muslims look bad", "they weren't true Muslims", or even "they weren't terrorist, they were soldiers for Allah". Sometimes they denounce the attack and then follow it up with justifications for the attack. Denying the truth doesn't make it false. Accepting the truth and, as a culture, learning from it makes it a mistake less likely to be repeated. Instead such people like Saddam and terrroist bombers are honored and celebrated in parts of the Islamic world like they're martyrs. On a guided tour in egypt our guide told us Anwar Sadat defeated Israel. We were shocked but that is what they taught her in school and university and that is what they believed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 08:02 PM
 
1,666 posts, read 768,938 times
Reputation: 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
To the original topic, this is a symptom of many in Islam, regardless of the nation. It is the denial of truth, regardless of fact, that may reflect negatively against Islam. The people of other religions are more willing to accept the flaws of their religion as well as the negative history of the religion and the wrongs some perform in the name of their religion. But with Islam, far too many deny instead of accept. When it comes to terrorist attacks we hear "the attackers weren't Muslim, they were Mussad trying to make Muslims look bad", "they weren't true Muslims", or even "they weren't terrorist, they were soldiers for Allah". Sometimes they denounce the attack and then follow it up with justifications for the attack. Denying the truth doesn't make it false. Accepting the truth and, as a culture, learning from it makes it a mistake less likely to be repeated. Instead such people like Saddam and terrroist bombers are honored and celebrated in parts of the Islamic world like they're martyrs. On a guided tour in egypt our guide told us Anwar Sadat defeated Israel. We were shocked but that is what they taught her in school and university and that is what they believed.
Your argument amounts to, "Muslims do bad things, therefore Islam must be flawed".

That logic doesn't work. Muslims do bad things and therefore Muslims are flawed. I know Muslims who drink alcohol and have girlfriends, that doesn't mean that those are tenets of Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2016, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,581,295 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I can not see into your thoughts or intentions, but based upon what you have just written you seem to have a double standard for Muslims and non-Muslims.

You are conducting a very passionate Jihad against Islam while condemning the Qur'an for using the same tools and methods to protect Islam. Evil minded non-Muslims could take your words as justification for committing acts of violence against Muslims.

Reading your post leaves me with the impression you believe "The problem is the very existence of Muslims are by default a threat to non-belief that need to be eliminated."

An evil minded non-Muslim could find justification for killing Muslims by using your Jihad as an example. An evil minded person will tend to find justification for their actions in nearly anything they read.

In real life, SOME evil prone Non-Believers are already fighting and terrifying Muslims merely because Muslims desire Halal foods and recognition of some non-Criminal Shariah laws and that is deemed an attack against non-Believers. So these evil prone Non-Believerss fight and kill Muslims. There are many other reasons, e.g. modern education [Hate groups,anti-Islamic propaganda, stereotyping] fitna by other ideology, occupation by refugees, Muslim dictators, etc. are deemed to be an an offensive move, i.e. "attack" on non-Believers, thus there is justifications to fight and kill Muslims.

Now WHO ONE EARTH can counter and judge these evil prone non-Believers are wrong?
Since Justice will not appear on Earth to judge them, these evil prone non-Believers will continue to read stereotypical propaganda and be inspired to fight the Muslims to please Society with the optimism they will achieve world Peace..
Your logic is very bad and not rational.
It is the tu quogue, "you too" fallacy, e.g. 'others are killing/raping/stealing so I can also kill/rape/steal' without considering and dealing with basic morality.

First of all, my criticisms are directed at the contents and ideology within the Quran, not the believers.

I have emphasized many times, the problem of evils even committed by Muslims cannot be blamed on the most evil prone Muslims because they are unfortunately born with an active evil tendency.
You have not taken this point of mine into considerations.

Therefore the most critical point is to send the above message and make sure the above facts are understood before we critique the evil laden elements in the Quran. In addition we must have laws to ensure the above are enforced.

If that is the case, there are no reasons for any one to direct their attention to Muslims as another humans who are exposed to the evil laden elements.

I understand even with the above explanations there will be perverts who will blame the Muslims and commit violence on Muslims. However once measures [laws] are taken to ensure the focus is on the ideology, such incidence will be minimal.
For example, did the non-Nazi people go berserk and started killing ordinary Germans during and after WWII. No! the focus was on the ideology the main people who started it.

So in principle, the criticisms [by humanity] of the evil laden elements in the Quran is only directed on the texts and NEVER the believers, the people, i.e. Muslims.

In addition, the criticisms are an intellectual effort without the backing of an all-powerful God and Hell at stake.
I have not discussed the implementation of such an intellectual strategy. The implementation must be done with extra care and not simply blurted out like what it is done at the present.
The critical starting point is for Muslims themselves to understand and acknowledge the facts and reality objectively, and the natural and inevitable consequences of those evil laden elements in the Quran.

The point is no matter what, the blame should never be directed at the Muslims as human beings.

Quote:
Now WHO ONE EARTH can counter and judge these evil prone non-Believers are wrong?
Why not?
The United Nations can get together to ensure the criticisms are only directed at the evil laden elements and never directed at the believers. Individual Nations can then establish laws based on consensus of the majority. This is what is being done with slavery and racism, and it can done with the above. Such laws are not immutable and can be changed and improved with the corresponding improvements of overall morality within humanity.

HOWEVER it is different with the Quran and its ideology [the only such main religion].
The evil laden elements in the Quran are directed at the ideology and their respective believers.
Note, it is directed at the believers who are condemned like a piece of sh:t.
On top of that the verses in the Quran are supposed to be immutable and eternal from Allah.
There is no way Allah will appear to judge who is right or wrong on Earth.
Therefore NO ONE ON EARTH can counter and judge the evil prone Muslims.

It appear you are offering a counter argument [a straw man] with intention to perpetuate evils committed by SOME Muslims who evil prone and are committing 'evils' to please Allah so they can go to heaven and avoid hell, and there is no one to judge them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top