U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2016, 05:00 PM

1,666 posts, read 769,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Prior to the revolution in Iran I never heard of Islam (I'm 48 years old). My first connection with Islam was seeing what was described on the evening news as "Islamic students" holding American embassy workers hostage. Then came the cruise ship and airline hijackings by Muslims. In some of those hijackings American soldiers and a handicap Jewish man in a wheelchair were beaten, tortured, and executed. Then came the 1990s and the era of Bin Laden and multiple attacks around the world in the name of Allah. Seeing reports of Muslim terrorist attacks in the Philippines, Bali, Russia Israel, Egypt, Somalia, France, England, India, and USA. Seeing the things done to people in the name of Islam in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and other places where the nation's laws are the laws of Islam. And now we see the threat growing across Europe with gang rapes, Sharia patrols enforcing sharia laws on infidels, and more terrorist atttacks.

Sure, not every Muslim is a terrorist. But how many Muslims provide financial, technical, medical, material, and recruitment support for those terrorist?
And their first delightful experience with Americans was American support for a brutal dictators in the Shah, Saddam Hussein... uncompromising support for Israel...all the while hypocritically supporting a very suppressive Saudi regime.

Common theme? They're angry about politics and there were many terrorist groups that came about from this. Some communist, some nationalist and some Islamist. Geopolitics is the root cause.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 05:29 PM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I'm talking about the one that took place in the late 1970s when the Shah of Iran became ill and later died.
Prior to that revolution, you were at least 8 years old. You must have heard about Islam if you were in Iran. Islam was not an unknown religion in Iran prior to that revolution.

Old 01-02-2017, 01:33 AM

2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Question to Khalifa
Do you think he does not have an armed and Offensive Jihad in Islam
Are you able to cancel the duty of jihad

Old 01-02-2017, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Question to Khalifa
Do you think he does not have an armed and Offensive Jihad in Islam
Before I answer this seemingly valid question, can you tell me what do you mean by "Offensive Jihad"?

Quote:
Are you able to cancel the duty of jihad
Which jihad, "Offensive" or "Self Struggle"?

Old 01-02-2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Before I answer this seemingly valid question, can you tell me what do you mean by "Offensive Jihad"?

Which jihad, "Offensive" or "Self Struggle"?
jihad
In the offensive meaning
It is to fight the infidels for God
The goal is to spread the Islamic religion

Old 01-03-2017, 02:08 AM

Quote:
jihad
In the offensive meaning
It is to fight the infidels for God
The goal is to spread the Islamic religion
There is no "Offensive Jihad" in Islam; only defensive jihad.

Fighting infidels is allowed only when the infidels attack. If they stop, Muslims must stop. This is a requirement in Islam.

I can spread Islam without killing anyone. Islam can spread only if Islamic principles are made known to infidels. That won't happen if they are killed.

Your jihad is to stop spread of Islam and my jihad is against your jihad.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
There is no "Offensive Jihad" in Islam; only defensive jihad.

Fighting infidels is allowed only when the infidels attack. If they stop, Muslims must stop. This is a requirement in Islam.

I can spread Islam without killing anyone. Islam can spread only if Islamic principles are made known to infidels. That won't happen if they are killed.

Your jihad is to stop spread of Islam and my jihad is against your jihad.
We understand Islam through books
But the use of the word jihad in public life, and a few Arabs know that the word jihad refers to fighting
I have provided evidence of the books of the Muslims
He said Jihad has meaning Offensive
This is the source
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Excerpts suggest that jihad has meaning Offensive
Jihad or Jihad for the sake of Allah is an Islamic term meaning all acts or statements which are made to spread Islam
------------------------

This is the most dangerous types of jihad
It is the others to attack until they are spreading the word of God
The condition is that the Islamic state is strong and stable
------------------------
Jihad, a demand that the Islamic state is stable steady state, and then seek to remove regulations that prevent people from accepting the truth, and make it possible for acceptance of the right of peoples, it is called Jihad Jihad demand, means: Request enemy in their own home.
----------------------------------

Old 01-03-2017, 10:41 PM

Stages of jihad legislation:
Over the legislation jihad in Allah's way with four stages:
First: what the Prophet, peace be upon him to call God appeared to him in Mecca enemies Aadoh and hurting him, and God was guiding him with patience and forgiveness,

These are the stages of Jihad
The most serious of the fourth stage
Muslims say the prohibition on alcohol legislation is in three stages
So why deny these stages in jihad and are trying to mislead

Second: When intensified harm the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and his companions, God bless them, God authorized him to emigrate from Mecca to Medina, and ordered his companions to immigrate,

Third: Then God authorized the Prophet peace be upon him and the faithful to fight in the city after the migration, while clenching their enemies, and wronged believers assaulting them, and get them out of their homes unjustly

Fourth: Then God commanded His Messenger? And all the faithful to fight the infidels; for God is all religion, but open doors for each of the desires of Islam.
1. Allah says: {And fight the polytheists all as fight against you all and know that Allah is with those [36]} [Repentance: 36].

Old 01-04-2017, 12:17 AM

This is the verse from the Koran
It grew penalty who fight Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief on earth to be killed or crucified or their hands and feet cut off from a dispute or deny the land it for them shame in this world and theirs in the Hereafter a great punishment ) al-maeda 33)
-------------------------
They include penalties for those who are fighting the Prophet -
-----
The question is
If this brutal punishment in the time of Muhammad
Is it possible to apply these sanctions at this time also

Old 01-04-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
We understand Islam through books
Except from the Book of Allah.

Quote:
But the use of the word jihad in public life, and a few Arabs know that the word jihad refers to fighting
Not only a "few" Arabs but quite a "few" non-Arabs too. That's why ALL Jihadists fight to kill peaceful people. They have been told that books jihad is done by Jihadists and not other Muslims. Other Muslims do only the Qur'aanic "jahad" and are always in state of "jihad" on daily basis.

Quote:
I have provided evidence of the books of the Muslims
He said Jihad has meaning Offensive
This is the source
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Excerpts suggest that jihad has meaning Offensive
Jihad or Jihad for the sake of Allah is an Islamic term meaning all acts or statements which are made to spread Islam
Or spread 4 tomatoes through a link on the net.
------------------------

Quote:
This is the most dangerous types of jihad
It is the others to attack until they are spreading the word of God
How is Allah's word spread, by saying ALLAHUAKBAR and blowing yourself up? That is not spreading the word of Allah but spilling your own blood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or