U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-24-2016, 01:44 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,272,269 times
Reputation: 7407

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
The Gospels were written by the ones who heared the preaching of Jesús. And that is the Gospel. The same way all the Torah was not written by God but by what Moses heared, the same with Eliah, Isaiah, etc.


It is what we revceived the way God wanted us to received. Not what We think we should have received and we didn't.







No, it didn't. It came from the Gospels of Matthew,Mark and Luke. In Fact the Gospel is Jesús Himself, he is the Incarnated Word of God as we read it in the Gospels. and as we read it in the old Testament Prophets.





The Popes received the Canonical Books from the Apostles, The first Pope Was PETER. the major Apostle, Peter gave his sucesor Linus what he received from Jesús Himself. then Linus to Cletus, and Cletus to Clement and so on to our Days to Pope Francis, the same Way all the Bishops received from the other apostles, and as all the apostles were in comunión the same way the Bishops.


The four Gospels were already being transcripted and shared between the bishops and many apocrypha books emerged, and the Bishops knew fromwhat they received from the apostles what was true and what was fake. and in the Year 120 30 years after the Last Apostle died, Saint John, the Bishop of Lyon France Saint Ireneus, defended the four gospels we have from the many apocrypha gospels of the Gnostics qhich were already circulating.


The Bishops, all of them, closed the canon since then, since the LAst Apostle had died.





The problema of the Gospel of Thomas is that it is not consistent with the other four, and we can't know if it is truelly of Thomas.





Four Gospels vs one not recognized Gospel which came from far away the lands where the events happened and of which we dont have archeological evidence is not an evidence.





Wrong, Peter and Paul were already in Rome and John in Greece and Andrew in Egypt and James in Jerusalem and their message is consisten with the old testament,


Have you read the quotes of the Old Testament where the prophets claim the Messiah God?





I know of the Malankara and Malabar Traditions of India, and I can say that they Willingly added themselve to our days to the catholic Church despite now no colonial power domaining India.


As I said, we have from 120 AD references of the Four canonical gospels, ¿Do you have any historical reference to Thomas Gospel as old as Saint Ireneus?
I will only say I considered myself a devout Christian and a reasonably good Evangelist until I was 43 when I began having very much doubt about the Bible. By the time I was 45 I was an Atheist although for a while still attended church and preached a while longer. I remained an Atheist until I was 65 and suddenly realized a true Christian has to be Muslim, which was why I rightfully came to disbelieve the Bible 20 years earlier.

. At the Age of 65 I returned to a very strong belief in God(swt) and an increased love of Jesus(a.s.) I acknowledge true love and worship of God(swt) is by performing Islam.

I understand you will most likely disagree with me. But as a Muslim I believe every person has to search and prove all things. We each are responsible for what we believe and we should only believe that which we our self have verified through our own searching.


It is neither my ability nor desire to try to cause you to accept Islam, In fact if anyone ever accepts Islam for anything I write or say, they have done so for the wrong reason.

My desire is for every person to believe of their own free will, only that which they them self have found reason to be true. No one should follow the word of any living person blindly. Blind Faith is blind.

As Surah al-Kafirun says clearly:

Say: O disbelievers
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship
And I shall not worship that which ye worship
Nor will ye worship that which I worship
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-24-2016, 03:08 PM
 
1,299 posts, read 479,370 times
Reputation: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I will only say I considered myself a devout Christian and a reasonably good Evangelist until I was 43 when I began having very much doubt about the Bible. By the time I was 45 I was an Atheist although for a while still attended church and preached a while longer. I remained an Atheist until I was 65 and suddenly realized a true Christian has to be Muslim, which was why I rightfully came to disbelieve the Bible 20 years earlier.

. At the Age of 65 I returned to a very strong belief in God(swt) and an increased love of Jesus(a.s.) I acknowledge true love and worship of God(swt) is by performing Islam.

I understand you will most likely disagree with me. But as a Muslim I believe every person has to search and prove all things. We each are responsible for what we believe and we should only believe that which we our self have verified through our own searching.


It is neither my ability nor desire to try to cause you to accept Islam, In fact if anyone ever accepts Islam for anything I write or say, they have done so for the wrong reason.

My desire is for every person to believe of their own free will, only that which they them self have found reason to be true. No one should follow the word of any living person blindly. Blind Faith is blind.

As Surah al-Kafirun says clearly:

Say: O disbelievers
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship
And I shall not worship that which ye worship
Nor will ye worship that which I worship
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.


I am making this analysis because to me it is important to have the truth, and even when I received My Catholic Faith and I live in a Majority Catholic Country, and in my veins is blood from former Jews and former muslims and Romans and Iberians and Amerindians, I find myself blessed to be part of the One True Church. But even though I am open to find the Historical Truth, the Theological Truth, and the Spiritual Truth. So I am open to ask other creed about the reasons of their faith, nd if they allow it, to compel themto verify the deepest roots of their dogma.


there is bunch of writtings which you may have never Heard of, The writtings of the Fathers of the Church, they all lived before Islam existed, and if yu want I can share with you a link to them. by private message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2016, 04:19 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,272,269 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I am making this analysis because to me it is important to have the truth, and even when I received My Catholic Faith and I live in a Majority Catholic Country, and in my veins is blood from former Jews and former muslims and Romans and Iberians and Amerindians, I find myself blessed to be part of the One True Church. But even though I am open to find the Historical Truth, the Theological Truth, and the Spiritual Truth. So I am open to ask other creed about the reasons of their faith, nd if they allow it, to compel themto verify the deepest roots of their dogma.


there is bunch of writtings which you may have never Heard of, The writtings of the Fathers of the Church, they all lived before Islam existed, and if yu want I can share with you a link to them. by private message.
I began as a Catholic alter boy and all.. As a Teen belonged to CYO then K of C. For a short time wanted to be a priest. Spent one Semester in Seminary --St Thomas in Bloomfield CT. Although later I went Pentecostal (AoG) until the end of my Christianity years.

I still have very fond Memories of my Catholic Years. I grew up in an era when the Sunday High Mass was a Gregorian Mass in Latin. Was very Beautiful. Last Latin Mass I can recall was at St Bernard's in Tariffville, CT and was said by Bishop O'Brien, quite an Honor for the Arch Bishop of Hartford Diocese to say Mass in a small out of the way Parish.

There would be no Christianity today if it had not been for Catholicism. All denominations in Western Christianity have their origin in Catholicism.

With that said I still believe Christianity made a grave error when it lost the message and began worshiping the Messenger. That is my opinion and I can only speak for myself.

BTW I am familiar with the "Writings of the Father's of the Church" also very familiar with the old "Baltimore Catechism" which I grew up with. Probably could still do the "Stations of the Cross" Probably could still serve as an Alter boy in a Latin Mass. I used to "Dominus Vobiscum" with the best.

I have no regrets for my years as a Catholic, they were part of the path that led me to Islam.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 11-24-2016 at 04:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2016, 04:30 PM
 
Location: Toronto
6,754 posts, read 3,774,955 times
Reputation: 4619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
I have a friend who is Muslim and she was raised in Yemen or something. Sometimes I can't really understand a word she is saying sometimes. Today i asked her is there Radical Islam..or is Isis muslims?



She told me the Muslim religion is totally against killing anybody. I know she doesn't eat pork.



PLus along time ago she said Sudan Hussein was a good guy so my coworker and I reminded her that he killed his own people she then told us don't believe everything we hear or read.



So i am just confused. I mean i love my friend but just completely confused.



What is radical islam?

what is Isis?

What is the sharia law?

Moderator cut: This is not the Politics forum.

I am not Muslim, but know lots of Muslims and have a lot of experience on being a non-Muslim and trying to get my head around Islam.

Please note each predominantly Muslim country is different ... religion and culture is not the same.

Her comments regarding Sadam Hussein has nothing to do with being Muslim. This is a political issue and not related to Islam at all.

I have meet people from Iraq who where bost in support of or against him for different reasons. Yeman is not Iraq... different places. There is a possibility that he family was displaced from Iraq due to the war as many people from that country were.

Muslims following Halah dietary practices and it is not just about not eating pork. Google Halah. Like all other reason there are people who follow dietary or social rules more strickly then others. Each person and family differs.

Isis is not Islam. Isis is a terrorist organization ... similar to a cult it recruits lost people or socail outcast to believe ideas that are manipulation of Islam. Is it not really Islam ... but a manipulation. Most religious have pockets of people that are considered fanatics.

Sharia Law is basically religious law based on Islamic prinicples. Many countries that have a mainly Muslim population follow these laws, however some countries make changes to enforcing these laws that are more reflective of modern times.

Not all Muslims practice Islam the same way, just as not all Christian Practice the same way. Don't make assumptions about her interpretation of her religion as she might not actually follow it the same way as other people in the same faith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2016, 09:12 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

With that said I still believe Christianity made a grave error when it lost the message and began worshiping the Messenger.
I agree.

Worshiping God only (and not the Messenger) has always been part of religion ordained by God for mankind. Abraham worshiped only God. And that's the right religion for all, including Muslims (as known today). Islam is not a new religion.

Not only Christianity made a grave error when making the Messenger focus of its attention more than the Commandments from God (the message) but Judaism also made a grave error when it made the message an exclusive inheritance of a certain genealogy as well as blessings from God exclusive to that genealogy despite being proved otherwise during the 40 years before reaching the Holy Land after the exodus.

Peace

Khalif
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2016, 10:15 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
I have a friend who is Muslim and she was raised in Yemen or something. Sometimes I can't really understand a word she is saying sometimes. Today i asked her is there Radical Islam..or is Isis muslims?

She told me the Muslim religion is totally against killing anybody. I know she doesn't eat pork.

PLus along time ago she said Sudan Hussein was a good guy so my coworker and I reminded her that he killed his own people she then told us don't believe everything we hear or read.

So i am just confused. I mean i love my friend but just completely confused.

What is radical islam?
what is Isis?
What is the sharia law?
Moderator cut: This is not the Politics forum.
Hello
All Muslims believe that the Koran is the word of God
For this reason, there is no difference between Muslims
All who believe in the Federated States of fighting and sword
And also states hatred
But they are trying to deny it
Federated States of hatred
The foregoing prohibition on the state of the idolaters still glorified their mandate from the Holy Mosque and a ban on them entering said O you who believe, but detest Njs( means that unbelievers impure ...
The word means impure filth
All human beings impure
Only Muslims
All human beings unbelievers
Only Muslims are believers
And also from the states of hatred
Jews in a bad description descriptions
And also it considered the Jews despised them and deceived Nasarh
But many states are fighting
Of which
Al-Baraa
And Sura
Fight those who do not believe in God, the last of the Jews and the Christians and the day until they give the tribute by the hand and they are humble
And also the verse that calls for beheadings
If you meet the unbelievers smite their necks above
This is a brief and handy so you know that the Muslim believes in this speech
Moderate and extremist
But moderate believes that the circumstances are not appropriate for that
And Islam believe in the spoils of war
And considers it one of its laws
And also that he could kill a prisoner of war
State has been revealed in the Koran where reprimand to Muhammad because he did not kill captives
And either the law of marriage
The Muslim has the right to have sex with slaves
And also the man has the right to beat his wife
And that women are irrational and lacking in religion
Finally, Islam calls for terrorism
The word terrorism came in a verse of the Koran
The word is hidden in the translations that are not true
This word terrorism ترهبون --
واعدو لهم ما استطعتم من قوة ورباط الخيل ترهبون به عدو الله وعدوكم
Translator minute to the word ترهبون
Is terrorism
And dialogue at every point in detail
You can review the net and its pages
And also the Koran
For your information the Quran is not the word love
Each teachings fight and Jihad
And jihad for the sake of God of the most important teachings of the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2016, 07:07 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Hello
All Muslims believe that the Koran is the word of God
Hello, hello, hello

The proper word is "the Qur'aan", often stated in English as "the Qur'an". You have been told before but it hasn't registered in your brain yet. Is there something wrong with your brain that you did not understand it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
For this reason, there is no difference between Muslims
All who believe in the Federated States of fighting and sword
Which sword? Which Federal States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And also states hatred
A load of lie!

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

[5.8] O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do.


Stop spreading hatred against Muslims in this forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The foregoing prohibition on the state of the idolaters still glorified their mandate from the Holy Mosque and a ban on them entering said O you who believe, but detest Njs( means that unbelievers impure ...
The word means impure filth
That's why one has to do wudu first. Entering the holy mosques with filth still sticking to your backside and pants means smell coming from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
All human beings impure
Only Muslims
Muslims are not human beings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
All human beings unbelievers
Only Muslims are believers
You must be thick if you think Muslims are not human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And also from the states of hatred
Jews in a bad description descriptions
They love to have oil from the state of hatred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Fight those who do not believe in God, the last of the Jews and the Christians and the day until they give the tribute by the hand and they are humble
Fight those who fight you. You are talking in hate for Muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And also the verse that calls for beheadings
If you meet the unbelievers smite their necks above
That's when you meet those who are about to smite your neck in war. The idol worshipers had traveled all the way from Mecca to Madina to smite the necks of Muslims in Madina.

[47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates.

Here, smiting the neck does not mean beheading. You can't keep beheaded ones as prisoners and them letting them go free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This is a brief and handy so you know that the Muslim believes in this speech
Moderate and extremist
But moderate believes that the circumstances are not appropriate for that
The circumstances have been described. So stop the hatred against Muslims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And Islam believe in the spoils of war
And considers it one of its laws
Islam believes in defensive war. If they live in peace with you, you live in peace with them, is Islamic law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And also that he could kill a prisoner of war
This is a lie!
47:4 above exposes your lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
State has been revealed in the Koran where reprimand to Muhammad because he did not kill captives
It does not say kill the prisoners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And either the law of marriage
The Muslim has the right to have sex with slaves
Another lie! No sex in Islam outside a valid marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And also the man has the right to beat his wife
Another lie!
I have no right to beat my wife, and never have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And that women are irrational and lacking in religion
Untrue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Finally, Islam calls for terrorism
The word terrorism came in a verse of the Koran
"Terrorism" comes from the French word terrorisme, and originally referred specifically to state terrorism as practiced by the French government during the 1793–1794 Reign of Terror. The French word terrorisme in turn derives from the Latin verb terrere (e, terreo) meaning "to frighten".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism#Origin_of_term
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2016, 11:15 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Hello, hello, hello

The proper word is "the Qur'aan", often stated in English as "the Qur'an". You have been told before but it hasn't registered in your brain yet. Is there something wrong with your brain that you did not understand it?

Which sword? Which Federal States?

A load of lie!

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

[5.8] O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do.


Stop spreading hatred against Muslims in this forum!

That's why one has to do wudu first. Entering the holy mosques with filth still sticking to your backside and pants means smell coming from you.

Muslims are not human beings?

You must be thick if you think Muslims are not human beings.

They love to have oil from the state of hatred.

Fight those who fight you. You are talking in hate for Muslims.

That's when you meet those who are about to smite your neck in war. The idol worshipers had traveled all the way from Mecca to Madina to smite the necks of Muslims in Madina.

[47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates.

Here, smiting the neck does not mean beheading. You can't keep beheaded ones as prisoners and them letting them go free.

The circumstances have been described. So stop the hatred against Muslims!

Islam believes in defensive war. If they live in peace with you, you live in peace with them, is Islamic law.

This is a lie!
47:4 above exposes your lie.

It does not say kill the prisoners.

Another lie! No sex in Islam outside a valid marriage.

Another lie!
I have no right to beat my wife, and never have.

Untrue!

"Terrorism" comes from the French word terrorisme, and originally referred specifically to state terrorism as practiced by the French government during the 1793–1794 Reign of Terror. The French word terrorisme in turn derives from the Latin verb terrere (e, terreo) meaning "to frighten".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism#Origin_of_term
There is no hatred in the dialogue
I offer proof of the texts of the Koran

Declared hatred of Islam
When he said
The Jews despised them
And Christians deceived
Is not wrath, and who astray من غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين
And to offend the beliefs of others
Lying
Koran accuse Christians worship three gods
But this accusation is false وقد كفر الذين قالوا ان الله ثالث ثلاثة
Will be able to say that Islam does not know hatred
These texts of the Koran
But the hatred of humans
The verse clearly says انما المشركون نجس But detest impure
A question every man knows Arabic well
Does the word impure subhuman
Is this verse, in which the love of teaching
It teaches hatred of humans
This verse from the Koran
Who is the polytheist
That every man is not a Muslim
So is impure
انما المشركون نجس
So hatred is of the essence of the teachings of the Koran
As for the states and sword fighting
So why try to hide those verses
وقاتلوا الذين لا يؤمنون في الله واليوم الاخير ------حتى يعطوا الجزية عن يد وهم صاغرون
Fight those who do not believe in God
----- Until they pay tribute and they are humble
Adjure Lord of Kaaba
Is not this verse from the Koran
It is the word of God as you say
It is the divine orders
This is the Koran, my friend
And either cutting throats
الاية تقول -
اضربوا فوق الاعناق Then hit over the necks
This is the teachings of the Koran
Hit over the necks and beheadings in the sword
But the killing of a prisoner of war
Read the Koran
Verse says
What was the prophet of prisoners in the ground until it thickens
ما كان انبي اسرى
Go Read the interpretation of this verse
And we will know very well that we are talking of only the Koran
As for the properties and the right
A slave There are many states say that the Muslim **** slaves without marriage
Two, three, or four and proprietary مثنى وثلاث ورباع وما ملكت ايمانكم
The temporary marriage
What do women enjoyed the wages Then bring them a statute فما استمعتم به من النساء فاتوا اجورهن فريضة
And also hit women
Vadharboehn and Edlohn in their beds اضربون وعضلوهن في المضاجع
There is also the duplicator and copied
And also forget God
And God Sly
All of this information from peers
In every state of the dialogue
This is your religion, my friend
We are introducing as is without masking
This is a natural right
Greetings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2016, 03:51 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
There is no hatred in the dialogue
I offer proof of the texts of the Koran
You can't tell any difference between text "Qur'aan" and "Koran". It is "Qur'aan" and not "Koran". Proof enough that you do not know anything about the text of the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Declared hatred of Islam
When he said
The Jews despised them
And Christians deceived
Is not wrath, and who astray من غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين
And to offend the beliefs of others
Lying
You lie here. The text من غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين does not say The Jews despised them And Christians deceived. Why do you have to lie here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Koran accuse Christians worship three gods
You lie again about the Qur'aan. The Qur'aan does not accuse Christians of worshiping three gods. Here is a clear proof from the Qur'aan that you lie:

[29.46] And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit.

The Qur'aan confirms that the God of Muslims and the God of Jews and Christians (the followers of the Book) is One. Nowhere in the Qur'aan it is stated, "Christians worship thee gods". You lie about the text of the Qur'aan because you hate Muslims and their religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
But this accusation is false وقد كفر الذين قالوا ان الله ثالث ثلاثة
Will be able to say that Islam does not know hatred
Yes, your accusation against the Qur'aan is false and a lie. The text in Arabic does not say, "Christians worship three god".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
But the hatred of humans
The verse clearly says انما المشركون نجس But detest impure
A question every man knows Arabic well
Does the word impure subhuman
The text does not say humans are impure. There is no hatred of humans in the Qur'aan. But you will be classified as impure if your are dirty, smelling of sh*t, and go into a mosque. You have to clean yourself before going into a mosque. Perhaps your ancestors were not used to keeping themselves clean that they were banned from getting into a mosque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Is this verse, in which the love of teaching
It teaches hatred of humans
Hatred of those who had hatred of other humans? No verse of the Qur'aan says, "hate humans".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This verse from the Koran
Who is the polytheist
That every man is not a Muslim
So is impure
انما المشركون نجس
Polytheists who persecuted Muslims in Mecca 1400 years ago, expelled the Muslims from their homes in Mecca, and used to go into Kaaba without cleaning themselves first. They were thus impure. Are you one of their descendants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
So hatred is of the essence of the teachings of the Koran
That's another lie!

I don't hate you. I don't like you lying here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
As for the states and sword fighting
So why try to hide those verses
وقاتلوا الذين لا يؤمنون في الله واليوم الاخير ------حتى يعطوا الجزية عن يد وهم صاغرون
Fight those who do not believe in God
----- Until they pay tribute and they are humble
Adjure Lord of Kaaba
Is not this verse from the Koran
It is the word of God as you say
It is the divine orders
They had aided and abetted the impure ones when polytheists from Mecca had attacked Muslims in Madina at the Trench. Why hide the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This is the Koran, my friend
And either cutting throats
الاية تقول -
اضربوا فوق الاعناق Then hit over the necks
This is the teachings of the Koran
Hit over the necks and beheadings in the sword
You are lying about cutting throats and beheading in the sword. Cutting throats or beheadings aren't even mentioned in the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
But the killing of a prisoner of war
Read the Koran
Verse says
What was the prophet of prisoners in the ground until it thickens
ما كان انبي اسرى
It does not say, "kill the prisoners". You lie again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Go Read the interpretation of this verse
And we will know very well that we are talking of only the Koran
Your interpretation of this verse is your interpretation; not what is actually stated in the verse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
As for the properties and the right
A slave There are many states say that the Muslim **** slaves without marriage
Two, three, or four and proprietary مثنى وثلاث ورباع وما ملكت ايمانكم
Another lie again from you. There is no **** slaves without marriage in the Qur'aan. What you have quoted here in Arabic does not say, "****
slaves without marriage". You blatantly lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The temporary marriage
What do women enjoyed the wages Then bring them a statute فما استمعتم به من النساء فاتوا اجورهن فريضة
That is not temporary marriage. There is no temporary marriage ordained in the verse you have quoted only a part of. There is no threesome or foursome in Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And also hit women
Vadharboehn and Edlohn in their beds اضربون وعضلوهن في المضاجع
There is also the duplicator and copied
And also forget God
And God Sly
I have never hit any woman. It's because I have never had any reason to hit any woman. I am also not told in the Qur'an to hit women. Do you think women are becoming Muslims to be hit by Muslim men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
All of this information from peers
In every state of the dialogue
This is your religion, my friend
That must be your religion from your lying peers from your Koran (not from my copy of the Qur'aan).

Have another nice day!

From your friend Khalif
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2016, 05:08 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,272,269 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You can't tell any difference between text "Qur'aan" and "Koran". It is "Qur'aan" and not "Koran". Proof enough that you do not know anything about the text of the Qur'aan.

You lie here. The text من غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين does not say The Jews despised them And Christians deceived. Why do you have to lie here?

You lie again about the Qur'aan. The Qur'aan does not accuse Christians of worshiping three gods. Here is a clear proof from the Qur'aan that you lie:

[29.46] And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit.

The Qur'aan confirms that the God of Muslims and the God of Jews and Christians (the followers of the Book) is One. Nowhere in the Qur'aan it is stated, "Christians worship thee gods". You lie about the text of the Qur'aan because you hate Muslims and their religion.

Yes, your accusation against the Qur'aan is false and a lie. The text in Arabic does not say, "Christians worship three god".

The text does not say humans are impure. There is no hatred of humans in the Qur'aan. But you will be classified as impure if your are dirty, smelling of sh*t, and go into a mosque. You have to clean yourself before going into a mosque. Perhaps your ancestors were not used to keeping themselves clean that they were banned from getting into a mosque.

Hatred of those who had hatred of other humans? No verse of the Qur'aan says, "hate humans".

Polytheists who persecuted Muslims in Mecca 1400 years ago, expelled the Muslims from their homes in Mecca, and used to go into Kaaba without cleaning themselves first. They were thus impure. Are you one of their descendants?

That's another lie!

I don't hate you. I don't like you lying here.

They had aided and abetted the impure ones when polytheists from Mecca had attacked Muslims in Madina at the Trench. Why hide the truth?

You are lying about cutting throats and beheading in the sword. Cutting throats or beheadings aren't even mentioned in the Qur'aan.

It does not say, "kill the prisoners". You lie again.

Your interpretation of this verse is your interpretation; not what is actually stated in the verse.

Another lie again from you. There is no **** slaves without marriage in the Qur'aan. What you have quoted here in Arabic does not say, "****
slaves without marriage". You blatantly lie.

That is not temporary marriage. There is no temporary marriage ordained in the verse you have quoted only a part of. There is no threesome or foursome in Islam.

I have never hit any woman. It's because I have never had any reason to hit any woman. I am also not told in the Qur'an to hit women. Do you think women are becoming Muslims to be hit by Muslim men?

That must be your religion from your lying peers from your Koran (not from my copy of the Qur'aan).

Have another nice day!

From your friend Khalif
What a person finds in the Qur'aan reflects what is in their heart.

To properly read the Qur'aan one must do so with sincerity and pure intentions. Their mind and body must be as clean and pure as possible, We as Muslims would never touch a Qur'aan without first doing Wadu, praying for guidance, Making the short Supplication The ista’aadha: A’udhu billahi min ash Shaytanir Rajim (I seek Allah’s protection/refuge/shelter from Shaitaan, the Accursed one.) and reading or reciting Surah al-Fatihah

When a person reads with a biased mind and a desire to find evil, they will not find the beauty or the love. A closed mind is like a locked door.
__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top