U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-29-2017, 05:03 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204

Advertisements

i have today another A question

It is the right man to ask
It is for the following verse

نِسَاؤُكُمْ حَرْثٌ لَكُمْ فَأْتُوا حَرْثَكُمْ أَنَّىٰ شِئْتُمْ ۖ
surat -al -nesaa --Your wives plow you ------ Anyyy انى you like

I think that this verse explains the relationship between men and women
Will they offer and answer the meaning of the word Anyyy انى
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-29-2017, 05:08 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
I will offer here only the views of Muslims
And also is one of the verses of the Koran
And explain benefit Muslims friends too
with all due respect
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-30-2017, 05:09 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
i have today another A question

It is the right man to ask
It is for the following verse

نِسَاؤُكُمْ حَرْثٌ لَكُمْ فَأْتُوا حَرْثَكُمْ أَنَّىٰ شِئْتُمْ ۖ
surat -al -nesaa --Your wives plow you ------ Anyyy انى you like

I think that this verse explains the relationship between men and women
Will they offer and answer the meaning of the word Anyyy انى
Why are you so interested in "how" or "when" men and women have this relationship?

The same word أَنَّىٰ Anna is also in the following ayat (verses) of the Qur'aan:

2:247, 2:259, 3:37, 3:40, 3:47, 3:165, 5:75, 6:101, 9:30, 19:8, 19:20, 40:69, 44:13, 63:4.

As you have already told us that you speak Arabic, I am sure you understand the meaning of the word Anna. It is written in Arabic letters and looks like أَنَّىٰ Anny but is pronounced as أَنَّىٰ Anna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2017, 12:28 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Why are you so interested in "how" or "when" men and women have this relationship?

The same word أَنَّىٰ Anna is also in the following ayat (verses) of the Qur'aan:

2:247, 2:259, 3:37, 3:40, 3:47, 3:165, 5:75, 6:101, 9:30, 19:8, 19:20, 40:69, 44:13, 63:4.

As you have already told us that you speak Arabic, I am sure you understand the meaning of the word Anna. It is written in Arabic letters and looks like أَنَّىٰ Anny but is pronounced as أَنَّىٰ Anna.
thanks for participating

Arabic dictionaries trying Alngtim the meaning of the word in this verse Aany

Most dictionaries describe Anaay in question

And does not explain Aanay spatial or situational

Aanay because in this verse is not a question as you think

But in this verse is the temporal and spatial

Although I speak Arabic
I know very well and
But I'm not the oldest My understanding

if you like to be a sense of how, or where, or when.

It is here in these meanings and used google translation software
And gave me these nearby Translations
--------------------

Where did you like it أنى شئتم

-------------------------
For this reason, the oldest sense of the word you explanations of the Islamic
Said Abu Hayyan at sea: 2/156] that [i] come the sense of how long, but he did not come out on that meaning a verse from the verses, but it was only in how and where.
He said that Ridi also authorized in the verse: {And they came tillage and I} if you like to be a sense of how, or where, or when.
--------------------------
I wish I could think about my question
And ask the Senate
The explanation offered us
Because it is useful in good knowledge important to teach the Koran
About the relationship between husband and wife
It is an important subject and from the Muslim women know their rights and obligations
--------------------------
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2017, 12:59 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
thanks for participating

Arabic dictionaries trying Alngtim the meaning of the word in this verse Aany

Most dictionaries describe Anaay in question

And does not explain Aanay spatial or situational

Aanay because in this verse is not a question as you think
I think you are having problem understanding English in this thread. I never said that this verse is a question.

How do you pronounce the word; anny, aanay, aany or anna?

And you still haven't answered my question:

Why are you so interested in "how" or "when" [Muslim] men and women have this relationship?

Can you understand this question in English?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I think you are having problem understanding English in this thread. I never said that this verse is a question.

How do you pronounce the word; anny, aanay, aany or anna?

And you still haven't answered my question:

Why are you so interested in "how" or "when" [Muslim] men and women have this relationship?

Can you understand this question in English?
My friend
You have a problem in the Arabic language, the language of the Koran
And you do not know the difference between a conscience I انا am speaker
Among Anaayانى
It is a tool for language and have a different meaning
It may be for a time and also may be the place
I hope you have to ask about the meaning of Anaay انى
Because it is used in this verse
Of the place and also of time
Read the verse well
And I hope to provide a logical answer
And that does not try to camouflage the question
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2017, 09:30 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
My friend
You have a problem in the Arabic language, the language of the Koran
And you do not know the difference between a conscience I انا am speaker
Among Anaayانى
It is a tool for language and have a different meaning
It may be for a time and also may be the place
I hope you have to ask about the meaning of Anaay انى
Because it is used in this verse
Of the place and also of time
Read the verse well
And I hope to provide a logical answer
And that does not try to camouflage the question
Thank you for teaching us about the words in the Qur'aan. It seems as if you are not here to ask questions but to give answer to your own questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2017, 12:32 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
It's very difficult to understand what you are trying to tell us. Thanks for your opinion! (Whatever it is.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2017, 08:43 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
So do not accuse others by any accusation because this verse from the Koran

Today, the oldest to use

Requirement tools assertive
In Arabic language

Definition: Method demonstrates the inherent two sentences and their association with a tool called the condition tool.

Condition tool.
Inter reaction condition.
Inter Answer condition.

Divided requirement tools assertive in terms of its kind into two sections:

1. letters.

2. names.

The letters are:

(If, as,) [note that the character (that) is the most widely used]

The names are:

1. (from): to denote sapiens.

2. (what - no matter): to indicate the non-rational.

3. (Matthew - Ian): to signify the time.

4. (Where - wherever - wherever - wherever) to denote the place.
-------------------------------------
Now, I hope that you
It is applied to the grammatical rules of the Arabic language

On this verse
Then bring your wives you plow tillage and I if you like نساؤكم حرث لكم فاتوا حرثكم انى شئتم
-------------------------------

And hope you understand what I mean, and my question
Thus, I have made you a free service to explain the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2017, 02:59 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And hope you understand what I mean, and my question
Thus, I have made you a free service to explain the Koran
I do not understand the way you write your thoughts in English. Could you please try harder to explain properly your thoughts in English?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top