U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-07-2017, 08:37 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
Reputation: 204

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I have already answered that question in 193. What else are you looking for?

Do you want me to describe "how" and "when" we have this relationship with our wives? Do you like other people describing "how", "when" and "what" they do with our wives? Do you get a kick out of knowing that?
1-Now your answer is clear
Thank you
Yes, this is my question
And I really do not want God to teach me the ways of sex
Because God is holy and most sacred name of so Education
2-
So there are views in the interpretation of permissibility in place
But verse clear
is not it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-07-2017, 09:28 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-Now your answer is clear
Thank you
Yes, this is my question
I had answered your question but you are not answering my questions. You too have to answer others' question in this forum or else others too will stop answering your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
And I really do not want God to teach me the ways of sex
Because God is holy and most sacred name of so Education
God is not teaching us sex but setting limits to our sexual behavior which is the correct thing to do if you were not to be like other animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
2-
So there are views in the interpretation of permissibility in place
But verse clear
is not it
When and where is up to the husband and wife. It is none of your business. Even during the fasting month, they can have sex during the night but need to control themselves during the day. Thus fasting teaches man and wife to control their urges. Are you now satisfied with this answer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 09:03 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I had answered your question but you are not answering my questions. You too have to answer others' question in this forum or else others too will stop answering your questions.

God is not teaching us sex but setting limits to our sexual behavior which is the correct thing to do if you were not to be like other animals.
When and where is up to the husband and wife. It is none of your business. Even during the fasting month, they can have sex during the night but need to control themselves during the day. Thus fasting teaches man and wife to control their urges. Are you now satisfied with this answer?
1-The answer is for the first time
I made a thank you
2-
If God teach me everything
Why gave me the mind
The mind is the difference between animals and humans
That is why God does not interfere with the details of sexual relations
Because the relationship between you and especially your wife
And use your mind in that
I think that the verse here is the direct intervention of God
Note that the Qur'an came 1,400 years ago
And human since created do not know this fact and waited until the Prophet Desert knows
These axioms
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2017, 03:58 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-The answer is for the first time
I made a thank you
2-
If God teach me everything
Why gave me the mind
The mind is the difference between animals and humans
That is why God does not interfere with the details of sexual relations
Because the relationship between you and especially your wife
And use your mind in that
I think that the verse here is the direct intervention of God
Note that the Qur'an came 1,400 years ago
And human since created do not know this fact and waited until the Prophet Desert knows
These axioms
Does your brain have all the knowledge? Is there nothing about sex outside a marriage (adultery) in your religious text? What are you complaining about? These books are not sexual manuals but books of guidance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2017, 04:20 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-You do not have the right to prevent adultery
Did your teacher say so to you or is it your brain telling you to say so in this forum?

Don't forget that you are discussing Islam here rather than teach us what is our right or not our right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2017, 10:31 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Did your teacher say so to you or is it your brain telling you to say so in this forum?

Don't forget that you are discussing Islam here rather than teach us what is our right or not our right.
I think the Khalifa and Muslims believe in the Koran
That's not asking reason and logic
Human since created
Do not know the sex and the rules of those practices
She was waiting Muhammad and Muhammad even knows that rule in the relationship between a man and his wife
The Romanian, Greek, Assyrian and Pharaonic and Persian civilization and Indian civilizations
He does not know the nature of the relationship between a man and his wife
The man in the desert waiting for Muhammad
So knows that rule in practice and the relationship between the man and his wife
Although the content of that verse
I think it's strange logic
On the Muslim mind that moves and uses logic in the study of the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 12:47 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Now your answer is clear
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The answer is for the first time
I made a thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
So far we have not received the answer from you on the word Aany انى
It's pathetic to accept the answer twice and then deny it the third time!!!

It's waste of time discussing anything with you because you (a) seem not to understand English, (b) deny what you have already said and (c) it's like talking to a google translator rather than a real poster able to understand English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:40 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
It's pathetic to accept the answer twice and then deny it the third time!!!

It's waste of time discussing anything with you because you (a) seem not to understand English, (b) deny what you have already said and (c) it's like talking to a google translator rather than a real poster able to understand English.
When you the offer of proof
You are trying to evade the answer
You say I do not understand English
But this is the unequivocal answer
It is of Arabic grammar
Meaning of the word and the Aany
4. (Where - wherever - wherever - wherever) to denote the place.4- (أين - أينما - حيثما -( أنّى): للدلالة على المكان.

This is proof enough to understand the verse theme of dialogue
-----------------

You cancel your mind
So do not touch the sacredness of the Koran in your mind
This is a problem of every believer in the sanctity of his texts
---------------
When the Koran says you
Then bring your wives you plow tillage and I if you like
It is your duty to look at the text
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:47 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
Reputation: 204
Please do not delete this post because Arabic is here to clarify

Because the search in the meaning of the word Aany
Is important in understanding this verse from the Koran
I believe that Muslims who do not speak Arabic do not understand the importance of the word Aany
In verse the subject of dialogue
I made the meaning of language dictionaries Aarabah
This is a great service to dear Muslims

Because I offer proof of the Arabic language and the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2017, 05:22 PM
 
2,412 posts, read 1,322,174 times
Reputation: 5744
For hours now (just today .. I have done this before and gotten about nowhere) I have been trying really hard to read the posts in this forum and particularly in this thread and my brain is spinning trying to figure out if are any basic answers to basic questions that non-Muslims might need to understand Islam buried deep in all your arguments and rhetoric. I can't even figure that out and I have always been a fairly bright person so I am told. Trying to fully understand many of these posts is like doing brain twisters on steroids I think.


What is obvious to me is that there is such a disagreement between muslims on almost every issue that it is no wonder that non-muslims cannot and probably should not come to the conclusion that it is completely safe to trust ANY muslim about anything. If you can't even agree on and understand even the basic tenets of your faith (that could affect the rest of us very negatively - the concepts of abrogation, jihad, taquiyya chief among them) then how can we?


A lot of us would like to give the benefit of the doubt to fellow human beings who say they are muslims and believe in Islam (which is your right) but when something happens that is devastating from our perspective that involves those who purport to be muslim, and it is said to be 'done in the name of Allah' and Islam, and there is the sound of crickets coming from the rest of the muslim population for the most part, how are we to feel comfortable?


Christianity is not perfect by any means and there are loads of divisions within it but it is generally, even with all its sects and differences, pretty explainable and simple, and non-violent ... and most sects also go by the 10 commandments which are easy to understand. It also truly complicates so much for us westerners that we don't natively speak Arabic and that even the translations are confusing because their meanings are often obscure or complex or depend on a million other verses we have never heard.


Islam, from where I sit, has a major problem. The noisemakers who believe in violence are winning in the media if not in your hearts. Those so-called extremists are often, it seems, the ones who have actually read and understand the Qur'aan (or however you want to spell it) and take it very literally. From this side of the street that looks to me to make them the 'good muslims' - as in they adhere to and follow their faith quite carefully and fully. This is often why I worry a lot because those who suddenly begin studying the doctrines of your faith are often the ones it seems we need to watch out for. It is said that is the first requirement made of recruits to terrorist groups.


And overseas (perhaps here too - would not surprise me) they are now teaching that to children as young as 3 and 4, and making them memorize the whole Qur'aan, to make warriors for Islam out of them. And I am sure they then go on to the other books/hadiths, etc. that make up the full set of things that muslims supposedly follow/believe in. Somewhere in there, hatred and violence are being taught. The majority of muslims (if they truly are peace loving) need to do something about that .. you need to present a united front that is very clear to the rest of the world or you may be forever misunderstood. Perhaps that is all it is - misunderstandings - that are causing these major issues right now. It is in everyone's interests to try to clear them up if so.


How can I tell the good from the bad? And if I cannot and therefore choose to worry about all, then I am chastised and told I am not a nice person, that I am not fair, that I just don't understand .. that MOST muslims are 'good muslims' (but see above .. even that is a problematic phrase). But if you ask many of those 'good muslims' already settled here in North America about whether they think that Sharia law should be instituted where they live or nationally, it seems many will say yes. And the numbers seem to prove that the more muslims who are in a country, the more clout they have and the more they push for changes to that end. So, for a non-muslim, this is a conundrum.


You cannot even understand each other it seems so how can you help us to understand? I really want to. I really want to believe that all refugees (well most .. no group is totally homogenous .. I understand that) from predominantly muslim countries can and will be good citizens in a new westernized country but how can I when they often seem to lie (and that is ok by their faith) and many really don't seem to want to acculturate, just transplant themselves to a new country and begin to try to own it.


So ... in good clear simple English .. can you easily define some basic terms for me - beginning with abrogation (and please tell me if you believe it is important and if so why)? Which of the passages in the books/verses, etc. in the sunnahs/hadiths, etc. that deal with Mohammed's life in Mecca or Medina take precedence where there is a conflict between what was written early in his life and what was written later?


Then please go on to explain the role of taquiyya and how you think we, as non-muslim, non-Arabic speaking westerners, can trust someone who believes that (at any time and apparently in any way) it is ok for a muslim, in the name of Allah, to lie to anyone who to them is an unbeliever/kuffar/infidel/kafir. And if taquiyya is something we have to worry about, how can we tell if a muslim is lying or telling the truth about anything? Is there any specific question or questions we can ask to determine that truth is being told when it is a muslim we are talking to? I hope there is but I cannot imagine what that might be.


And finally (for now) 'jihad' - which has become a dirty word but I can tell you that it is getting really quite difficult to believe that the violent interpretation of that concept is not getting to be the prevalent one .. and to trust that those who are not participating in that are not at least cheering on the sidelines while others do and condoning it. I get that in theory there are several interpretations of this concept - one is merely an internal struggle to understand self and faith and the other usually has more overt manifestations against all non-muslims and may take a violent or non-violent form. It seems some say one follows the other, some say there is no second meaning, some say both exist or the second takes precedence over the other. What say you?

Last edited by Aery11; 02-11-2017 at 05:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top