U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2017, 08:51 PM

2,050 posts, read 666,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You think wrong.

I do read the Qur'aan in Arabic. That's why I have told you that there are only 4 verses in the Qur'aan with the word "jihad" in them.

Both the "jihad" and "jahad" are acts of struggling/striving. A Mujahid is a person who is doing "jahad". Read the Arabic Qur'aan and you will find that I am correct.

You should review your understanding, and not rely on incorrect explanations.

I know the types of "jihad". There is only one; struggle in one's deen under trying conditions. The other is not "jihad" in the Qur'aan but "jahad". You should know this if you understand the Arabic Qur'aan.

I have no problem in reading and understanding the Arabic Qur'aan. This is why I am trying to make you understand that you have a problem.
OK
You say that one type of Jihad

I guess you do not know the second type of Jihad
Imam Ibn al-Qayyim (in his book, equestrian), said:
Type I: Jihad request Beginning (Jihad -al-talb )

You can ask the infidels in their own homes and invite them to Islam and to fight them if they do not submit to the rule of Islam.
His rule: the rule of the kind imposed on the total Muslims.
Evidence from the Qur'an
Alttobh / 5. and 36
---------------------------

Note
Verses 5 and 36 in which the orders of the fighting and there is no word jihad
But is the proof of the Jihad
-----------------------
Alttobh- 41
And where the word Jahido with your wealth and yourselves
Jihad with money and souls mean fighting
------------------
This is from the words of the Muslim commentators
All of these texts and many others in the Quran and Sunnah imposed on Jihad Muslim infidels starting.
Scholars of Islam have unanimously agreed that the jihad and infidels are wanted in their own homes, and invite them to Islam and jihad that did not receive him or accept the obligatory tribute .. non-replicated court.
---------------

Type II: Jihad defense
And his rule: the duty of Muslims in general even rushes evil enemies
The exit of the nation from this terrible tragedy will not only be a jihad for the sake of God .. and uphold the word of God .. God complaining about lack of horses knights .. (Vliqatl in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world and the Hereafter fight in the way of Allah being killed or more will give him a great reward * what you are not fighting for the sake of God and vulnerable men, women and children who say: our Lord brought us out of the village and its unjust and make for us from Thee, and to make for us from Thee a helper * those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way Juggernaut Faqatheloa parents devil the devil was weak) (al-nesa 74-76)
--------------------------
So are two types of jihad
This is only one Islamist source
But there are other sources explain in detail Jihad
For this reason, I invite you to drop your information
And be able to tell the difference between the two types of jihad
Greetings
---------------

This verse of Surah Al-Furqan, number 52
So obey not the disbelievers and Jahidhm done a great jihad al -frkaan (52)
He speak refused to obey the unbelievers and the great jihad Tjajahid
------------------------
So the word jihad and its derivatives came in three Sura from the Koran
It Alltobh and Alfrqqan and Allnse
-------------
I hope you take advantage of this information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 02:19 AM

3,168 posts, read 1,046,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
OK
You say that one type of Jihad

I guess you do not know the second type of Jihad
You still haven't understood what I have told you. "Jihad" in the Qur'aan is only one type: Jihad of Self struggle/striving. It is stated in the Qur'aan in only 4 verses.

The other type that is not "jihad" but "jahad" is about fighting in self defense.

The third type of assumed "jihad" that the terrorists and you assume is non-existing in the Qur'aan. Such "jihad" of "jihadists" in which they attack even peaceful people is not commanded in the Qur'aan.

You need to understand this information if you want to discuss "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Imam Ibn al-Qayyim (in his book, equestrian), said:
Type I: Jihad request Beginning (Jihad -al-talb )
That book may be the "Koran" you are using but his book is not the Qur'aan. We are talking about the "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

Quote:
You can ask the infidels in their own homes and invite them to Islam and to fight them if they do not submit to the rule of Islam.
His rule: the rule of the kind imposed on the total Muslims.
Evidence from the Qur'an
Alttobh / 5. and 36
---------------------------

Note
Verses 5 and 36 in which the orders of the fighting and there is no word jihad
But is the proof of the Jihad
-----------------------
There is no word "jihad" in them therefore there is no proof of jihad in them.
You are presenting here a false proof of "jihad".

Quote:
Alttobh- 41
And where the word Jahido with your wealth and yourselves
Jihad with money and souls mean fighting
The word "jahido" is not "jihad" but striving with property and nafs. When the Muslims had migrated to Yasrib, they were striving with their property and nafs. They were not going to attack anyone but save themselves even long travel meant some of them losing their lives and their property in Mecca. The same situation had arisen in Madina and mention of striving with nafs and property during the long journey. Actual fighting never took place in the context of this verse. So once again you do not know what you are talking about.

Too many people, who do not understand Islam properly, assume that just the mention of fighting in the Qur'aan is mention of "jihad" in the Qur'aan. "Jihad is specific and is stated in only 4 verses of the Qur'aan. In each case, it is struggle/striving with nafs. In each case, it is struggle under pressure and persecution from the infidels of the time and striving of Muslims to survive and keep firm in faith.

Quote:
This is from the words of the Muslim commentators
All of these texts and many others in the Quran and Sunnah imposed on Jihad Muslim infidels starting.
Scholars of Islam have unanimously agreed that the jihad and infidels are wanted in their own homes, and invite them to Islam and jihad that did not receive him or accept the obligatory tribute .. non-replicated court.
---------------
You are reading the books of commentators. Books written by men. Read the Qur'aan and the Qur'aan does not tell us to go and attack peaceful infidels in their homes. The Qur'aan easily rejects this kind of nonsense of assumed jihad.

Quote:
Type II: Jihad defense
Jahad in defense.

Quote:
And his rule: the duty of Muslims in general even rushes evil enemies
The exit of the nation from this terrible tragedy will not only be a jihad for the sake of God .. and uphold the word of God .. God complaining about lack of horses knights .. (Vliqatl in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world and the Hereafter fight in the way of Allah being killed or more will give him a great reward * what you are not fighting for the sake of God and vulnerable men, women and children who say: our Lord brought us out of the village and its unjust and make for us from Thee, and to make for us from Thee a helper * those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way Juggernaut Faqatheloa parents devil the devil was weak) (al-nesa 74-76)
Once again, the word "jihad" is not in these verses but only fighting in defense. Fighting in defense is right of everyone. So stop assuming that "fighting" is "jihad". It isn't!

Quote:
So are two types of jihad
This is only one Islamist source
But there are other sources explain in detail Jihad
For this reason, I invite you to drop your information
And be able to tell the difference between the two types of jihad
Greetings
I invite you to the truth and you invite me to falsehood.

My information comes from the Qur'aan and your information comes from books written by men about fighting in defense. The Qur'aan is clear, "fight those who fight you" and "incline to peace if they incline to peace". That means, no attack on peaceful people of any religion. Do you understand this information from the Qur'aan?

Quote:
This verse of Surah Al-Furqan, number 52
So obey not the disbelievers and Jahidhm done a great jihad al -frkaan (52)
He speak refused to obey the unbelievers and the great jihad Tjajahid
That's right! You are now learning the correct information from the Qur'aan about the word "jihad". It is struggle of the nafs (self) under trying conditions.
------------------------
Quote:
So the word jihad and its derivatives came in three Sura from the Koran
It Alltobh and Alfrqqan and Allnse
The word "jihad" is in only 4 verses; 9:24, 22:78, 25:52 and 60:1. You will not find the word "jihad" in any other verse or sura.

I hope you take advantage of this information.

Greetings

Old 03-01-2017, 10:59 PM

1- If you know Arabic you will need to know the difference between the word Ttrhabon
And the word Jhaad

And the word Ttrhabon are derivatives of the word Aarhab

And the word Jhaad of derivatives Tjahidon
The words from the Koran

------------------------
2-
Well you say that Jihad in Islam is the only defensive
Did you know more than Ibn Taymiyyah
Or know more than the commentators Muslims
----
Every Muslim commentators say that jihad is of two types
Jihad and the defense also called a jihad attack Jihad Altalp
------
3-
The word jihad does not come alone
But they come with words of self and money

When Tjahad your own money, it means you are fighting the infidels
---------------
4-
In any case, wrote Muslims are determined by the types of jihad
You are not who provides an explanation is not accepted by any Muslim believer in his book
-------

Jihad is to spread Islam
And defending Islam
It is the most important of the statutes, which came in the Koran
And here I finish my dialogue with you on the issue of jihad
--------------

any one wants to know the truth of the commentators Muslims
Here we take a light on those interpretations and our only
-----------------

Old 03-02-2017, 02:12 AM

Quote:
1- If you know Arabic you will need to know the difference between the word Ttrhabon
And the word Jhaad

And the word Ttrhabon are derivatives of the word Aarhab

And the word Jhaad of derivatives Tjahidon
The words from the Koran

------------------------
2-
Well you say that Jihad in Islam is the only defensive
Did you know more than Ibn Taymiyyah
Or know more than the commentators Muslims
----
Every Muslim commentators say that jihad is of two types
Jihad and the defense also called a jihad attack Jihad Altalp
------
3-
The word jihad does not come alone
But they come with words of self and money

When Tjahad your own money, it means you are fighting the infidels
---------------
4-
In any case, wrote Muslims are determined by the types of jihad
You are not who provides an explanation is not accepted by any Muslim believer in his book
-------

Jihad is to spread Islam
And defending Islam
It is the most important of the statutes, which came in the Koran
And here I finish my dialogue with you on the issue of jihad
--------------

any one wants to know the truth of the commentators Muslims
Here we take a light on those interpretations and our only
-----------------
You or any other guy/commentator can say about the word "jihad" whatever they like. It makes no difference because Allah has used this word in only 4 verses of the Qur'aan. Each time it is about "jihad" (struggle) of one's Self. This could be under just persecution or mental cruelty to stop one practicing deen rather than actual physical attack as in a war.

Allah has used only "jahad" for defending when under physical attack in a war or preparing defense when physical attack is expected. It is never for physically attacking peaceful people of any religion.

You won't find even one verse in the Qur'aan that tells us to physically attack or kill peaceful infidels.

The above is the correct information from the Qur'aan.

Greetings

Old 03-02-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You or any other guy/commentator can say about the word "jihad" whatever they like. It makes no difference because Allah has used this word in only 4 verses of the Qur'aan. Each time it is about "jihad" (struggle) of one's Self. This could be under just persecution or mental cruelty to stop one practicing deen rather than actual physical attack as in a war.

Allah has used only "jahad" for defending when under physical attack in a war or preparing defense when physical attack is expected. It is never for physically attacking peaceful people of any religion.

You won't find even one verse in the Qur'aan that tells us to physically attack or kill peaceful infidels.

The above is the correct information from the Qur'aan.

Greetings
Offer you in the name of the sura with the verse in which the word jihad and its derivatives came No.
You should be reviewed from the Koran
1- al-frkan 52
2-al-tharem 9
3-al-nesai-95
4-al- saf -11
5-al -ankabot 6- and 69
6-al -hag 78
7-al -toba 44 and 73 and 86 and 88
8- al -mmtahna 1
--------------------------------------

In these verses came came the word jihad and Mjahad and Ijahhd
I wish I could retreat to it from the Koran
But the insistence on defensive jihad
Thou cancel half of Islam in this opinion
For this intellectual debate it requires that says what is written in your books service to those who want to know Islam
-----------------------
The word jihad linked with other verses that speak of fighting
-Because the jihad of the soul and the money is to fight jihad
-----------------------------
Surat al-nesaai - verse 95 are basically in offensive jihad, a jihad Ttalb

You can read and interpret this verse of the books of ancient and modern Muslims

Old 03-03-2017, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Offer you in the name of the sura with the verse in which the word jihad and its derivatives came No.
You should be reviewed from the Koran
1- al-frkan 52
[25.52] So obey not the unbelievers, but struggle (jahid) with them thereby mighty struggle (jihad).

This verse is not telling us to attack the unbelievers but to struggle (jahid) (verb) in faith and do not give up faith in One God by obeying the unbelievers by worshiping idols. This mighty struggle (noun) is called "jihad" in Islam. I am doing this "jihad" right now by staying firm in faith and resisting hard your attack on my faith and not obeying you.

Anyone who tells me that 25:52 is offensive attack on unbelievers is clearly and foolishly misinterpreting the verse of the Qur'aan. This verse is one of the only 4 verses of the Qur'aan that have the word "jihad" in them. Each of the four verses is about struggle (jihad) of the nafs rather than offensive attack on anyone.

Quote:
2-al-tharem 9
The word used in this verse is not "jihad" but "jahid" ("struggle"/"strive") as verb. The instruction in it is for the prophet against not only the unbelievers but also the hypocrites who were deceiving the prophet by calling themselves Muslims but were not really Muslims.

Quote:
3-al-nesai-95
The word in it not "jihad" but "mujahideen". Mujahideen are those who do "jahad", strive and struggle in defense. A Mujahid is not one who attacks a peaceful person of any or no religion.

Quote:
4-al- saf -11
[61.11] You shall believe in Allah and His messenger, and struggle hard (jahid) in Allah's way with your property and your lives; that is better for you, did you but know!

Believing in "Allah and His messenger" is believing in the Message from Allah that is delivered by His messenger. When one believes in the Qur'aan and struggles hard to live by its guidance, one is doing "jahid" with nafs and money/property. Giving in charity (zakah) is done with money and property.

Quote:
5-al -ankabot 6- and 69
The word in both verses is either "jahid" (verb) or "jahad" (verb) and not "jihad" (noun). It has nothing to do with attacking peaceful people of any or of no religion.

Quote:
6-al -hag 78
[22.78] And strive hard (jahid) in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving (jihad) a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Abraham; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the messenger may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!

In this verse, striving hard (jahid) is clearly keeping up prayer and paying poor rate and having faith in Allah as "jihad" (noun). This too has nothing to do with attacking peaceful people of any or no religion.

Quote:
7-al -toba 44 and 73 and 86 and 88
There is no "jihad" in any of these verses but "jahid" in 44, 73, 86 and "jahad" in 88.

None of them is commanding us to attack peaceful people of any religion or of no religion.

Quote:
8- al -mmtahna 1
60:1 does include the word "jihad" but it is nothing to do with attacking anyone but striving and struggling in one's faith by being firm in eeman (faith/conviction).

So you have completely failed to prove your point that "jihad" is offensive action against peaceful people of any religion or of no religion.

You failed!

Quote:
In these verses came came the word jihad and Mjahad and Ijahhd
I wish I could retreat to it from the Koran
But the insistence on defensive jihad
Thou cancel half of Islam in this opinion
For this intellectual debate it requires that says what is written in your books service to those who want to know Islam
-----------------------
Not one verse proves you correct that "jihad" or even "jahad" is "offensive". It is always "defensive" struggle whether in everyday life or when in a situation of war. If war is made against Muslim, they have the right to defend. There is not even one verse in the Qur'aan that commands Muslims to attack those who have not made war on Muslims and want to live in peace with Muslims.

Quote:
The word jihad linked with other verses that speak of fighting
-Because the jihad of the soul and the money is to fight jihad
This is where your lack of knowledge about the Qur'aan is exposed.

You are unable to understand that "jihad" is purely of nafs and "jahad" is in defense when either attacked or about to be attacked. There is no "jahad" in peace. You trying to mix them together is exposing your lack of knowledge about what is stated in the Qur'aan. I am here to provide you some knowledge about the Qur'aan and "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

I have discussed this subject several times and understand it inside out.

Quote:
Surat al-nesaai - verse 95 are basically in offensive jihad, a jihad Ttalb
It is in defense. As there was no attack, from both sides, it was not offensive jihad or jahad. Mujahideen mentioned in the verse had attacked no one but were ready to defend if there was an attack from the other side. As there was no attack from the other side, the Mujahideen had attacked no one. You are reading your own thoughts in the verse. Reality is not your thoughts but the fact of the matter in the Qur'aan about "jahad" and "jihad".

Quote:
You can read and interpret this verse of the books of ancient and modern Muslims
I read it in context within the Qur'aan. I don't follow anyone but only what the Qur'aan guides me to. The Qur'aan is not guiding me to attack (offensive action) any peaceful person who has not attacked me first.

There is no such thing as "offensive jihad" in the Qur'aan.

Greetings

Old 03-03-2017, 08:13 PM

I have provided evidence of the Koran and also from the interpretations of the ancient Muslim
Do you know of Islam over them
Muslim commentators explain the types of jihad
And also explain states of Jihad
And you refuse to admit it
Do you want to be out of Islam
Islam does not accept the thought of moderation solutions
Either to accept or reject all the teachings of his teachings

If you believe that jihad is defensive
You cancel half of the Islamic religion
Jihad of the most important pillars of Islam
By Jihad Islam spread
Will explain more states Jihad
Because I made enough to prove
Greetings to you

Old 03-03-2017, 08:28 PM

Verse 102 of Surah Alencsa
And when you are among them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you and let them carry their arms. And when they have prostrated, let them be [in position] behind you and have the other group come forward which has not [yet] prayed and let them pray with you, taking precaution and carrying their arms. Those who disbelieve wish that you would neglect your weapons and your baggage so they could come down upon you in one [single] attack. But there is no blame upon you, if you are troubled by rain or are ill, for putting down your arms, but take precaution. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

------------------------

the question is
What is education in this verse
Like I Read the commandments fighting when I was in the army

Old 03-04-2017, 01:08 AM

Quote:
I have provided evidence of the Koran and also from the interpretations of the ancient Muslim
Do you know of Islam over them
Muslim commentators explain the types of jihad
And also explain states of Jihad
And you refuse to admit it
Do you want to be out of Islam
Islam does not accept the thought of moderation solutions
Either to accept or reject all the teachings of his teachings
You have not provided me evidence of the Koran but I have provided you the evidence from the Qur'aan. You have not even looked at the evidence I have provided. Your evidence is not from the Qur'aan but from the books of commentators. You are relying explanations of Muslims. I am Muslim. So rely on my explanation.

Islam is what is in the Qur'aan. It is not in the books written by humans from themselves with no approval from Allah or His messenger. You need to understand this point.

Quote:
Jihad of the most important pillars of Islam
Nonsense!

The most important pillar in Islam is the Tawheed (Monotheism). You have a long way to go yet to learn about Islam. Where did you do your Islam course with "Jihad" as the most important pillar? Have you been learning Islam from "jihadists"?

Quote:
By Jihad Islam spread
Another nonsense!

The highest population of Muslims is in Indonesia. Did Islam spread in Indonesia by jihad?

For God sake do make some sense when you discuss about Islam in this forum.

Quote:
Will explain more states Jihad
Because I made enough to prove
Greetings to you
You have already explained your twisted knowledge about jihad. The rest would be nothing but Islam bashing.

Old 03-04-2017, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Verse 102 of Surah Alencsa
And when you are among them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you and let them carry their arms. And when they have prostrated, let them be [in position] behind you and have the other group come forward which has not [yet] prayed and let them pray with you, taking precaution and carrying their arms. Those who disbelieve wish that you would neglect your weapons and your baggage so they could come down upon you in one [single] attack. But there is no blame upon you, if you are troubled by rain or are ill, for putting down your arms, but take precaution. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

------------------------

the question is
What is education in this verse
Like I Read the commandments fighting when I was in the army
I knew you can't understand the Qur'aan.

If you can't understand the above verse, you can't understand any other verse.

The education in this verse is that 1400 years ago, when this verse was revealed, infidels were attacking Muslims. Muslims had to defend but also pray. Infidels were waiting to see ALL Muslims pray at the same time so that they could attack from behind and kill ALL praying Muslims.

So the verse makes sense that one group of Muslims should pray first and other group behind them should be on guard for attack by the infidels. Then the groups change their positions for prayer and guarding the back.

If you can't understand simple logic and wisdom in this verse, what else are you going to understand?

Greetings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or