U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-05-2017, 04:49 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,807 times
Reputation: 204

Advertisements

1- Jihad for the sake of God
Jihad is a combat and Offensive Jihad (al-Tl alb )
2- in your post 278
you say
Islam is the Tawheed (Monotheism)


3-OK
What is the relationship between verse 102 of Surah Alencsa and Tawhid,(Monotheism) as you say

If the verse 102 of Surah Alencsa
Clarify what he is doing to the Muslim fighter
Why this care in this topic

4-Did you read in the books of medicine instructions on fighting

I think the books on medicine where medical information on the treatment of the wounded
And where no instructions on how rotation between combatants

--------

5-For this reason, it shows that the verse 102 of Surah Alencsa have a direct relationship with the Jihad
Because it explains how it behaves fighter recognized when it is in the case of a clash with the enemy

And my greetings to you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-06-2017, 01:13 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,053 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1- Jihad for the sake of God
Jihad is a combat and Offensive Jihad (al-Tl alb )
You have totally failed to demonstrate here that the word "jihad" (جِهَاد) in any verse of the Qur'aan is Offensive action on peaceful non-Muslims. Jihad (جِهَاد) for the sake of Allah is struggle against Self. In the Qur'aan, the word "jihad" (جِهَاد) is never used for killing innocent and peaceful people of any religion or no religion. Do you understand this in plain English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
2- in your post 278
you say
Islam is the Tawheed (Monotheism)

3-OK
What is the relationship between verse 102 of Surah Alencsa and Tawhid,(Monotheism) as you say

If the verse 102 of Surah Alencsa
Clarify what he is doing to the Muslim fighter
Why this care in this topic
You do not know what you are talking about or what you are trying to ask. You had stated, "Jihad of the most important pillars of Islam". I told you that it is not "jihad" but "tawhid". 4:102 is about how two groups of Muslims should pray and guard when the enemy is waiting to attack Muslims. Don't you know that when someone is praying, he is not doing offensive action against anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
4-Did you read in the books of medicine instructions on fighting

I think the books on medicine where medical information on the treatment of the wounded
And where no instructions on how rotation between combatants

--------
Do you want to discuss Islam here or the books of medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
5-For this reason, it shows that the verse 102 of Surah Alencsa have a direct relationship with the Jihad
Because it explains how it behaves fighter recognized when it is in the case of a clash with the enemy
Now you are really lost and don't know whether to say prayer or say jihad in 4:102.

Greetings from Khalif.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2017, 09:59 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,807 times
Reputation: 204
1-I do not write in Arabic so I do not get a warning from the supervisor

2- Jihad for the sake of God

In verse 95 of Surah

The Mujahideen in the way of Allah with their wealth and themselves Mujahideen Fadlallah their wealth and their

Mjaahid is the name
Jihad is an act

I hope that you know the difference between nouns and verbs in Arabic grammar
3-
Mujahid means he is struggling which means Jihad

I wish you to be traced back to Arabic grammar
And also to be able to understand this verse in the form of clear
He said Mujahid for Allah has a higher degree of which is not struggling
4-
If the Koran is a book unify (Tawheed (Monotheism)) as you say
So why this verse 102 from surat -al-nesai explains how to behave during the war
5-
I made you a comparison of books on medicine and wrote Altoouhad
Books on medicine where no instructions on how to behave during the fighting
But in the books of medicine instructions on how to behave while there was a patient
And also wrote Altoouhad where no instructions on how to behave Atnal fighting
So why these instructions are written in the Koran
6-
I think this question is very logical
What is the relationship between Altoouhad between education and how to behave during the fighting
I hope that you look for in a relationship
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2017, 03:09 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,053 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-I do not write in Arabic so I do not get a warning from the supervisor

2- Jihad for the sake of God

In verse 95 of Surah

The Mujahideen in the way of Allah with their wealth and themselves Mujahideen Fadlallah their wealth and their

Mjaahid is the name
Jihad is an act
Jihad is always struggle (noun) against one's nafs (self) to stay on the right path in life and to prevent one's self from doing any evil act. The word "jihad" in the Qur'aan is always about Self.

In terms of defending (verb) when under physical attack, the word used in the Qur'aan is "jahad" or "jahid". The word "mujahid" is related to the one who defends against an enemy when the enemy is on the attack.

You won't find even one verse in the Qur'aan where "jihad" is verb about killing peaceful people or even killing any people. Killing people is not "jihad". Do you understand what I am saying in plain English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I hope that you know the difference between nouns and verbs in Arabic grammar
I won't be posting here if I did not know the difference between noun and verb in Arabic.

"Jihad" in the Qur'aan is noun. It is "struggle" as noun. It is in 4 verses. Do you know which 4 verses?

"Jahad" or "jahid" in the Qur'aan is verb. It is "struggling" as verb. It is in many more verses than is "jihad".

I hope you now understand the difference according to the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
3-
Mujahid means he is struggling which means Jihad
You do not understand correctly. It is silly to hope something about me but not about yourself.

Mujahid is someone who is doing "jahid" ("struggling" as verb). It is Mujahid and not Mujihad. It is obvious here that you do not understand the difference between noun and verb in Arabic Qur'aan regarding the word "jahid", "jahad" and "jihad". Jihad is "struggle" as noun. Struggling as verb is not "jihad" but "jahid" and "jahad" (verb).

You keep posting here about "jihad" and I will keep teaching you about the true meaning of "jihad" in the Qur'aan; until you get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I wish you to be traced back to Arabic grammar
And also to be able to understand this verse in the form of clear
He said Mujahid for Allah has a higher degree of which is not struggling
You still haven't understood this verse. It is about those who go out to defend when there is an attack or about to be attacked. It is about people who do "jahad" or "jahid". The latter is part of the word "Mujahid".

A Mujahid is not the one who attacks peaceful people of any or no religion but is the one who defends against attack from an enemy. How many times I have to repeat this before you understand it in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
4-
If the Koran is a book unify (Tawheed (Monotheism)) as you say
So why this verse 102 from surat -al-nesai explains how to behave during the war
5-
I made you a comparison of books on medicine and wrote Altoouhad
Books on medicine where no instructions on how to behave during the fighting
But in the books of medicine instructions on how to behave while there was a patient
And also wrote Altoouhad where no instructions on how to behave Atnal fighting
So why these instructions are written in the Koran
6-
I think this question is very logical
What is the relationship between Altoouhad between education and how to behave during the fighting
I hope that you look for in a relationship
It seems as if you are complaining about instruction in the Qur'aan as to why they should not pray together when the kuffar are waiting and watching to killing us. It is an instruction that the Muslims under attack do not have to pray all together and get killed by the kuffar.

The rest of your writing needs some medicine. It is full of non-English words without translation.

Greetings from Khalif
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2017, 03:57 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,807 times
Reputation: 204
Do you think the book Altohieddid
Speaks about martial arts
My friend Esquire
Why did not God teaches arts Agriculture
My friend, God gave us the mind
And ancient peoples were known all martial arts
This is why the teachings of martial arts
You must be in a special book
And not in the book, as you say Altohieddid
But the point of Jihad
I think you cancel the duty of the ordinances of the Koran
Thus, you are out of Islam or follow Alltaki
Greetings to you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2017, 02:27 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,053 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Do you think the book Altohieddid
Speaks about martial arts
My friend Esquire
Why did not God teaches arts Agriculture
My friend, God gave us the mind
And ancient peoples were known all martial arts
This is why the teachings of martial arts
You must be in a special book
And not in the book, as you say Altohieddid
But the point of Jihad
I think you cancel the duty of the ordinances of the Koran
Thus, you are out of Islam or follow Alltaki
Greetings to you
It is obvious to me that you do not want to discuss "jihad" in the Qur'aan but you want to discuss "medicine" and "martial arts".

When it comes to the word "jihad", politician and the media have brainwashed people like you to believe that "jihad" is war (offensive) on infidels. According to the Qur'aan, "jihad" is not war or fighting but self-struggle. You have no option but to understand this. Anything else is falsehood and ignorance about "jihad".

I have proven it to you that there isn't even one verse in the Qur'aan with the word "jihad" in it which is about attacking peaceful people of any religion or of no religion.

You too have proven that the verses you mention about fighting/war do not include the Arabic word "jihad".

You still can't accept that you are talking nonsense by claiming that the "jihad" is offensive attack on infidels. It is so because you can't understand simple English and the Arabic word "jihad" in the Qur'aan. Therefore, you keep bringing up all kind of nonsense here that has nothing to do with "jihad" in the Qur'aan. You can't debate about "jihad" because you do not understand what is meant by "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

Greetings from Khalif
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,807 times
Reputation: 204
My friend
I provided enough evidence from the Koran and books of Muslims
I told you Jihad of self and money is jihad Offensive

But what you say you are, it is not from Islam
You follow Altakiah
For this reason I am continuing to ask other questions
The question is
If in the Koran instructions from the fighting, including the verse 102 of Surah Aallnads
So why not find in the Koran instructions on Agriculture
You say that the Koran is a book Toouhad

What is the relationship between God's instructions to the Muslim fighters and Altohieddid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2017, 01:21 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,053 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
My friend
I provided enough evidence from the Koran and books of Muslims
I told you Jihad of self and money is jihad Offensive
You are completely wrong.

You have not provided evidence from the Qur'aan that "jihad" is offensive attack on peaceful people of any or no religion. Books of Muslims or non-muslims are not Islam but Islam is in the Qur'aan only. Evidence for Islam is only in the Qur'aan.

And you have not quoted even one verse of the Qur'aan in which is the word "jihad" as offensive attack on anyone peaceful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
But what you say you are, it is not from Islam
You follow Altakiah
Prove me wrong by quoting a verse of the Qur'aan that has the word "jihad" in it and is commanding offensive attack on peaceful people of any religion or of not religion.

If you can't, you are making false claims about Islam. It's about time you realized that you have been wrong all along. I know what I am talking about because I understand the Qur'aan. You don't understand what you are talking about here because you do not understand the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
For this reason I am continuing to ask other questions
The question is
If in the Koran instructions from the fighting, including the verse 102 of Surah Aallnads
So why not find in the Koran instructions on Agriculture
You say that the Koran is a book Toouhad

What is the relationship between God's instructions to the Muslim fighters and Altohieddid
Now you are trying to change the subject of "jihad" to "fighting". "Jihad" and "fighting" are two different subjects. So let's exhaust the discussion on "jihad" first. Then we can talk about fighting too. Yes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2017, 02:27 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,807 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are completely wrong.

You have not provided evidence from the Qur'aan that "jihad" is offensive attack on peaceful people of any or no religion. Books of Muslims or non-muslims are not Islam but Islam is in the Qur'aan only. Evidence for Islam is only in the Qur'aan.

And you have not quoted even one verse of the Qur'aan in which is the word "jihad" as offensive attack on anyone peaceful.

Prove me wrong by quoting a verse of the Qur'aan that has the word "jihad" in it and is commanding offensive attack on peaceful people of any religion or of not religion.

If you can't, you are making false claims about Islam. It's about time you realized that you have been wrong all along. I know what I am talking about because I understand the Qur'aan. You don't understand what you are talking about here because you do not understand the Qur'aan.

Now you are trying to change the subject of "jihad" to "fighting". "Jihad" and "fighting" are two different subjects. So let's exhaust the discussion on "jihad" first. Then we can talk about fighting too. Yes?
Do you understand Islam more than the ancient commentators

I provided you opinions of Muslims and verses of the Koran
The question is whether there is in the Koran that jihad is the only defensive
For the word jihad associated with two words
For God's sake ( fe -sabel -allah )
al- jehad -fe - sbel -allah )
Jihad is Offensive
And you have to refer to verse 41 of Surah -al-toba
And verse 95 of Surah al- nesai
---------------------
ebn -al qaem
Type I: Jihad request Beginning

You can ask the infidels in their own homes and invite them to Islam and to fight them if they do not submit to the rule of Islam.
His rule: the rule of the kind imposed on the total Muslims.
----------------
Scholars of Islam have unanimously agreed that the jihad and infidels are wanted in their own homes, and invite them to Islam and jihad that did not receive him or accept the obligatory tribute .. non-replicated court.
-----------------
These are the opinions of Muslim scholars
Did you know Islam is more than these scholars
---------------------------------------
Do we believe these Muslims scholars
Or believe Khalifa
Are you a Muslim jurist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2017, 03:58 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,053 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Do you understand Islam more than the ancient commentators

I provided you opinions of Muslims and verses of the Koran
The question is whether there is in the Koran that jihad is the only defensive
For the word jihad associated with two words
For God's sake ( fe -sabel -allah )
al- jehad -fe - sbel -allah )
Jihad is Offensive
And you have to refer to verse 41 of Surah -al-toba
And verse 95 of Surah al- nesai
---------------------
The word in the verse 41 is not "jihad" but "jahed".

The word in the verse 95 is "mujahed" (someone who does "jahed") and not mujihad.

We are discussing the word "jihad" that is only in 4 verses of the Qur'aan. None of them is about attack by Muslims on peaceful people of any religion or of no religion. Therefore, "jihad" cannot be offensive. Even "jahed" is in self defense (when under attack or about to be attacked). Hostility must have been started by the enemy first. Muslims cannot start any hostility first.

The problem with you is that you can't understand simple English. You put this simple English into your translator and God knows what comes out of it. So you can't tell the difference between the word "jihad" and the word "jahed" in the Qur'aan.

Explanation of Islam is in the Qur'aan. If you rely on the scholars to teach you Islam, they might make you drink camel urine first.

Bukhari : Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 590
Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.


The above is not from me or the Qur'aan but from the hadith literature taught by many scholars you admire. Do you want me to learn about Islam from these people? No wonder you can't understand the word "jihad" in the Qur'aan. These scholars have made you go astray.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top