U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2016, 11:26 PM

2,050 posts, read 660,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You can't tell any difference between text "Qur'aan" and "Koran". It is "Qur'aan" and not "Koran". Proof enough that you do not know anything about the text of the Qur'aan.

You lie here. The text من غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين does not say The Jews despised them And Christians deceived. Why do you have to lie here?

You lie again about the Qur'aan. The Qur'aan does not accuse Christians of worshiping three gods. Here is a clear proof from the Qur'aan that you lie:

[29.46] And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit.

The Qur'aan confirms that the God of Muslims and the God of Jews and Christians (the followers of the Book) is One. Nowhere in the Qur'aan it is stated, "Christians worship thee gods". You lie about the text of the Qur'aan because you hate Muslims and their religion.

Yes, your accusation against the Qur'aan is false and a lie. The text in Arabic does not say, "Christians worship three god".

The text does not say humans are impure. There is no hatred of humans in the Qur'aan. But you will be classified as impure if your are dirty, smelling of sh*t, and go into a mosque. You have to clean yourself before going into a mosque. Perhaps your ancestors were not used to keeping themselves clean that they were banned from getting into a mosque.

Hatred of those who had hatred of other humans? No verse of the Qur'aan says, "hate humans".

Polytheists who persecuted Muslims in Mecca 1400 years ago, expelled the Muslims from their homes in Mecca, and used to go into Kaaba without cleaning themselves first. They were thus impure. Are you one of their descendants?

That's another lie!

I don't hate you. I don't like you lying here.

They had aided and abetted the impure ones when polytheists from Mecca had attacked Muslims in Madina at the Trench. Why hide the truth?

You are lying about cutting throats and beheading in the sword. Cutting throats or beheadings aren't even mentioned in the Qur'aan.

It does not say, "kill the prisoners". You lie again.

Your interpretation of this verse is your interpretation; not what is actually stated in the verse.

Another lie again from you. There is no **** slaves without marriage in the Qur'aan. What you have quoted here in Arabic does not say, "****
slaves without marriage". You blatantly lie.

That is not temporary marriage. There is no temporary marriage ordained in the verse you have quoted only a part of. There is no threesome or foursome in Islam.

I have never hit any woman. It's because I have never had any reason to hit any woman. I am also not told in the Qur'an to hit women. Do you think women are becoming Muslims to be hit by Muslim men?

That must be your religion from your lying peers from your Koran (not from my copy of the Qur'aan).

Have another nice day!

From your friend Khalif
ok- This is the interpretation of Bukhari

"Not wrath on them and is misguided," mentioned Abu Obeid Saeed Bin Mansour attribution correctly, and also to confirm and narrated by Ahmad and Ibn of modern Adi bin Hatim that the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: wrath of the Jews, nor misguided Christians thus reported a brief, a when Tirmidhi in a long conversation. And narrated by Ibn Mrdoih attribution Hassan Abu Dhar, and directed by Ahmed by Abdullah bin brother told him of hearing the Prophet - peace be upon him - him and said Ibn Abi Hatim: I do not know between the commentators in that difference, Suhaili said, and he saw that the verse Jews in Fbaa angrily to anger at Christians had strayed by much Odiloa غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين
2-
This is the meaning of the word unclean in dictionaries Arabs انما المشركون نجس
Unclean meaning in San Arabs unclean and dirty unclean people and everything impure and unclean thing Qdhirth fracture defile unclean it is unclean and impure, and men impure and unclean and impure combination and was told the unclean
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 11:30 PM

قاتلوا الذين لا يؤمنون في الله ---

This Tabari
Say in the interpretation: (Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive (29))

Abu Jaafar said: Almighty says to the believers of the owners of His Messenger, peace be upon him: (fought), O believers, the people (who do not believe in God nor the Last Day), says: do not believe in paradise does not fire (do not forbid what God and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth), he says: do not obey God obeying the truth, I mean: they do not obey the obedience of the people of Islam (the people of the Scripture), who are the Jews and the Christians.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:33 PM

اضربوا فوق الاعناق
this from islam books

Abu Jaafar said: the right thing to say in it be said: that God is faithful, their teacher how to kill the infidels and hit them with the sword: to strike them over the necks, hands and legs. And saying: (over the necks), likely to be sought in and do capes, likely to be sought in and to him from above the lashes necks, (56) shall mean: the necks. If endured, it is true to say who said, meaning: necks. If that is the potential of what we of interpretation, we did not have to point them to some sense without some, but on the pretext must be recognized, nor argument indicates _khasos. So we must say that God is multiplying the heads of the infidels and their necks and their hands and feet, the owners of the Prophet prayed God him and who saw him Badra.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:39 PM

ما كان لنبي اسرى
this from islam book

He Aloamc, Umar ibn time, from Abu Obeida, Abdullah, said: Since the day of Badr, said the Messenger of Allah - God bless him -:

"What do you say about captive?" Abu Bakr said: O Messenger of Allah, your people and your family, Astbakhm and Asttbhm may God turn to them .. Omar said: O Messenger of Allah, Kzbok and Okhrjok Vkdmanm and strike their necks .. He said Abdullah bin Rawahah: O Messenger of Allah , you're in a valley much firewood. Vodharm valley fire on them and then anorexia in it! Vskt Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - did not change anything on them. Then he went in. He said the people: take the words of Abu Bakr. He said the people: take the words of life. He said the people: take the words of Abdullah bin Rawahah. Then he went out on them the Messenger of Allah - peace of God be upon him - said: "God to soften the hearts of the men in it in order to be softer than milk, and God hardened the hearts of men, until there are more of the stone, and like you, O Abu Bakr like Abraham said: { it followed me it to me and whoever disobeys me you Most Merciful} though like you, O Abu Bakr like Jesus peace be upon him said: {if you punish them they are Your slaves, and forgive them, for you are Aziz al-Hakim}. even like you, Omar like Moses, peace be upon him, said: 'Our Lord Atms their money and stress on their hearts do not believe until they see the painful punishment}. even like you, Omar like Noah, peace be upon him, said: {Lord, do not destroy everything on the floor of the unbelievers Diarra}. you are a burden not Anevkn one of them only redemption or neck of a blow, "Ibn Mas'ud said: I said: O Messenger of God, the only son of a white Sohail he mentions Islam! Vskt Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - what you saw me on the day of fear more than that is located a stone from the sky to me in that day, so the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him, "but Suhail bin white" ejaculates God Almighty: What was the prophet to have prisoners until it thickens in the ground ...} to last verse ... (Narrated by Imam Ahmad and Tirmidhi narrated from Abu Muawiya Aloamc do, and the ruling in Mustadrak and said: it is true attribution and did not narrate).

And Alitkhan meant: killing even weaken the hand of the infidels and much thorn Muslims, and this is what it should be by the Prophet and Muslims prisoners Astbakounam and Atalegounam ransom, as happened in Badr. Fatb God of Muslims in it

Old 12-16-2016, 11:52 PM

وما ملكت ايمانكم
Ownership right
Go and learn Arabic
And is well aware of the ownership right
Read the verse and well
Intended slaves
To learn more Read the Book
Civilization slaves
Author Alraav Abdullah bin Aoun name
And you will know that slaves may have sex with them without marriage
You'll learn Arabic well

And it came in the same meaning to Muhammad when God prevented him from marrying and allowed him only slaves
2- وما اسمتعتم به من النساء

Embarked temporary marriage in the verse Ra bracket.png and chaste women only what proprietary book of Allah upon you and lawful to you beyond Surely, that you may seek your wealth immune is Msavhan What enjoyed the doing of them Vatohn wages ordinance does not stand with what you Tradeetm done after the obligatory if God Knower, the wise Aya-24.png La bracket.png

Sunnis believe that the Prophet has forbidden bum expert or day of the Conquest and who said, on the campus of the Khyber said, then permitted in the Battle of conquest, then forbade him on the third day of the day of the Conquest. It was said: forbade him during the Farewell Pilgrimage, Abu Dawood said: It is the healthiest [1].

He says spring Bin Sulaiman: I heard Shafi'i says: I do not know something permitted in Islam, then the campus and then permitted the campus is fun [2].

Shiites believe that the Prophet did not deprive him and I am forbidden by Omar bin al-Khattab, based on a lot of companions whom Ali bin Abi Talib [3] and Abdullah bin Omar, [4] and others.
3- اضربوهن في المضاجع
this from islam books
- Saw the farewell pilgrimage with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him glorified God and praised him and said and preached and then said Treat women kindly, they you have Awan is not possessed of whom something is done only to come Pfahach indicating the they have done Vaahjrohn in their beds and beat them severely is excruciating, the Otankm not Tbgua them the way you out of your wives and your wives, you really really As for your right to your wives do not Aotin Frckm of hate does not authorize in your houses for those who hate and their right not to you is to treat them in their food and Ksuten
Narrator: Amr ibn Ahwas updated: Albanian - Source: Saheeh Ibn Majah - Page or number: 1513
The updated summary judgment: Hassan

Old 12-17-2016, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
What a person finds in the Qur'aan reflects what is in their heart.

To properly read the Qur'aan one must do so with sincerity and pure intentions. Their mind and body must be as clean and pure as possible, We as Muslims would never touch a Qur'aan without first doing Wadu, praying for guidance, Making the short Supplication The ista’aadha: A’udhu billahi min ash Shaytanir Rajim (I seek Allah’s protection/refuge/shelter from Shaitaan, the Accursed one.) and reading or reciting Surah al-Fatihah

When a person reads with a biased mind and a desire to find evil, they will not find the beauty or the love. A closed mind is like a locked door.
Koran is a book of Muslims
It is not a book Spirituality
But Islamic law
And the teachings of
These are some of his teachings
He wants to change their meanings it misrepresents the Word of God
God says you detest impure
Here you have faith in him
Otherwise, I'm not a Muslim
The Koran says fought
It is not fighting is not a Muslim
The Koran says that women enjoyed the doing
It is contrary to the text violates the Koran

Old 12-17-2016, 05:08 PM

3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
mahasn sawresho,

I knew you were lying here when making certain claims about the Qur'aan (you call Koran). Now you admit that these were in the other books than the Qur'aan.

Because of the above retreat, who is going to accept your posts here as honest statements?

Old 12-17-2016, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
What a person finds in the Qur'aan reflects what is in their heart.

To properly read the Qur'aan one must do so with sincerity and pure intentions. Their mind and body must be as clean and pure as possible, We as Muslims would never touch a Qur'aan without first doing Wadu, praying for guidance, Making the short Supplication The ista’aadha: A’udhu billahi min ash Shaytanir Rajim (I seek Allah’s protection/refuge/shelter from Shaitaan, the Accursed one.) and reading or reciting Surah al-Fatihah

When a person reads with a biased mind and a desire to find evil, they will not find the beauty or the love. A closed mind is like a locked door.
I agree with you about Shaitaan. Shaitaan tries to mislead people. He is our open enemy. A’udhu billahi min ash Shaytanir Rajim.

Peace

Khalif

Old 12-17-2016, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
mahasn sawresho,

I knew you were lying here when making certain claims about the Qur'aan (you call Koran). Now you admit that these were in the other books than the Qur'aan.

Because of the above retreat, who is going to accept your posts here as honest statements?
My friend
These verses of the Koran
And you know well
And interpretation of verses from the jurisdiction of the ancient Muslim
And also you are you reading verses
And understand her words
Greetings to you
All the verses from the Koran are
I think I am not lie
Discovered a good state of prisoners of the battle of Badr
Also see the meaning of the word impurity
The meaning of the word fun
And wrath
And fight the People of the Book
Then we can dialogue

Old 12-18-2016, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
My friend
These verses of the Koran
And you know well
And interpretation of verses from the jurisdiction of the ancient Muslim
And also you are you reading verses
And understand her words
Greetings to you
All the verses from the Koran are
I think I am not lie
Discovered a good state of prisoners of the battle of Badr
Also see the meaning of the word impurity
The meaning of the word fun
And wrath
And fight the People of the Book
Then we can dialogue
You are still lying when claiming that it is verses of the Qur'aan but interpretations of verses from ancient Muslims. I have read the verses and what you claimed isn't in the verses of the Qur'aan.

We can't dialogue with anyone who lies. You dialogue with yourself.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Last edited by Khalif; 12-18-2016 at 03:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or