U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2017, 03:29 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
My friend
There is a direct correlation between AL-mjahd -and jehad
because AL-mjahd he doing the jehad
You don't understand no matter how many times i tell you that you "do" "jahed"; not "jihad". "Jihad" is noun; not verb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
If it is ( fe-sbel-allah ) that is meaning jehad to To spread Islam
Wrong!

There is another word for spreading Islam. Fighting fi sabilillah (in the Way of Allah or for Allah's sake) means fight who want to destroy Muslims and Islam with them. Allah does not want His Way (Islam) destroyed by the unbelievers. Therefore, anything in this cause (to help Islam survive) is fi sabillialh. This includes self-survival of Muslims in order for Islam (His Way) to survive.

Did you understand that?

-----------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
There is a difference between
1-( jahdo -mn-ajel-anfeskm) jahdo for yourselves
and
2- ( jahdo -fe -sbel-allah )For God's sake
You are talking nonsense here.

( jahdo -fe -sbel-allah )For God's sake and (jahdo -mn-ajel-anfeskm) jahdo for yourselves are intrinsically linked. If Muslims survive, Allah's Way survives on earth. Therefore fighting for themselves is fighting fi sabillillah and fighting fi sabilillah is fighting for one's self.
------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The number one style is not common in the Koran
May be not in your Koran but it is linked in the Qur'aan I have. You are perhaps blind to the number one style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
jahdo -mn-ajel-anfeskm) jahdo for yourselves
This is what Khalifa wants to prove
You don't understand Khalif either.

-----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
But common in the Koran is style 2

( jahdo -fe -sbel-allah )For God's sake

This is the meaning of Jihad in the Qur'an
Quote any verse of the Qur'aan in which is stated that "jihad" is only for fighting fi sabilillah and not for self-survival or else you have a tunnel vision.

How are suicide bombers or those walking straight into their deaths spreading Islam by having themselves killed. Do you think Islam will spread if all Muslims did the same?

Quality of your "dialogues" here is mind-boggling!

Why do you have such twisted thinking when it comes to Islam?
----------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Repeat the link
jehad-mjahad- yojahd-jahad
-------
run-running -you must run -he run -

Original ran

I hope the idea arrives
Because there is a difference between the rules of Arabic and English
A very poor idea has arrived by giving example of English and then saying that the idea in Arabic is not the same as in English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-28-2017, 10:31 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Hey Khalifa
what's mujahd doing ?

He yojahd

And when you say jahdo

that means orders

And why do you tojahdon ?
(fe -sbel-allh)

And the same measurement in the fighting verse

And why do you fighting ?

(fe -sbel-allh)
So jihad for the sake of Allah
It is also fighting in the way of Allah

I believe that the Persians did not attack Muslims in the Arabian Peninsula
The Romans did not attack the Muslims
But the Muslims sent their gangs to attack those countries
There are many historical sources
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2017, 12:58 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Hey Khalifa
what's mujahd doing ?
Hey mahasn sawresho
I have already told you
what a mujahid does.
Read my previous posts
(if you can read written English).

I think you
don't
even read anyone's
posts
because you can't
read English
properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I believe that the Persians did not attack Muslims in the Arabian Peninsula
The Romans did not attack the Muslims
But the Muslims sent their gangs to attack those countries
There are many historical sources
"Romans" and "Persians" are
not "countries".
And this forum is
neither Geography forum
nor History forum.
Would you
now like to
have dialogues
on having dialogue
in English language
next?
Can you see how poor your posts look when you post them in the above format?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2017, 12:36 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
My friend
This has a link to the topic of the dialogue
Because you say that jihad is only defensive
But I proved to you by historical evidence that Jihad is offensive
Because the Persians were a great empire did not attack the Muslims
The Romans did not attack the Muslims
But those who attacked them were Muslims
And caused by offensive jihad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2017, 02:46 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
My friend
This has a link to the topic of the dialogue
Because you say that jihad is only defensive
But I proved to you by historical evidence that Jihad is offensive
Because the Persians were a great empire did not attack the Muslims
The Romans did not attack the Muslims
But those who attacked them were Muslims
And caused by offensive jihad
You need to understand that you need to rely on the Qur'aanic evidence to understand what "jihad" is. Historical wars were not "jihad" but "wars".

I don't think you even understand what is meant by "jihad" and what is meant by "jahad" or "jahid".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2017, 11:20 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You need to understand that you need to rely on the Qur'aanic evidence to understand what "jihad" is. Historical wars were not "jihad" but "wars".

I don't think you even understand what is meant by "jihad" and what is meant by "jahad" or "jahid".
God's mercy on you
My friend
The word war came in the Koran only six times
It does not refer to jihad
Quran used the word jihad for the sake of Allah
He did not use the word war for God
I hope you learn the Koran well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2017, 01:56 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
God's mercy on you
My friend
The word war came in the Koran only six times
It does not refer to jihad
The word "harb" ("war" as noun) occurs 4 times in the Qur'aan (not six times). The other two are not "harb" ("war") but "haraba" ("warred") and "haribuna" as verbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Quran used the word jihad for the sake of Allah
Wrong again!

The Qur'aan uses "fi sabilillah" for "sake of Allah" or "in the way of Allah".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
He did not use the word war for God
He did not use the word war for God because He did not want Muslims to wage war on anyone.

If you read the Qur'aan verses carefully, the word "war" is used in 4 verses for war waged on Muslims.

The same way the word "jihad" is never used in the Qur'aan for "fighting" or for "war" or for "killing" anyone.

The word "jihad" in the Qur'aan is used for struggle faced by Muslims in their Deen (Islam) and it is this struggle under trying conditions that is fi sabilillah. Fi sabilillah is used for other circumstances/actions too. For example, when I give in some money for charity (for needy people) I do it fi sabilillah.

I hope you improve your knowledge about the Qur'aan and Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2017, 10:49 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
The saying in the interpretation of saying: (fought those who do not believe in God and the other day and do not deprive what God and His Messenger and do not condemn the religion of truth from those who gave the book to give tribute( al-jezea) by hand and they are small) 29)-al-toba

Explanation of Tabari

Abu Jaafar said: The Almighty says to the believers of the companions of His Messenger peace be upon him: (fought), Believers, folk (who do not believe in God and the other day), says: and do not believe Paradise or fire (do not deny what Allah and His Messenger "They do not obey Allah's obedience to the truth," meaning: "They do not obey the obedience of the people of Islam (those who have given the book), and they are the Jews and the Christians."

And he said: (of those who were given the book), I mean: those who gave the book of God, the people of the Torah and the Gospel (to give tribute).

And "tribute"aljezea) the act of: "Jazan, so what is it," if they judge, "reward", and "tribute(aljezea)

And the meaning of speech: to give the abscess from their necks, which they give to the Muslims pushed them.

As for saying: (by hand), it means: from his hand to the hand of those who pay him.

The Arabs also say to each of them that he is a coward, something that he is either obedient to or disobeying: "Give him by his hand, and by hand." (P. 200), and "I gave him from hand to hand".

As for saying: (They are small), the meaning: they are evil and oppressed.

It is said to the poor bastard: "small."

It was mentioned that this verse was revealed to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in his command of the Roman War, Vajza the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him after the descent of the invasion of Tabuk.

Mentioned who said that :

16618 - Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Bishr al-Nisaburi told me: Sufian told us about Abu Sa'ad from 'Akramah: "So that they give the tribute out of hand and they are arrogant." He said: [p: 201] You take it while you are sitting.

Others said: The meaning of saying: (even give the tribute from the hands and they are small), about themselves, with their hands walk, and they hate, and that Roy said about Ibn Abbas, from the face of the eyes.

Others said: Give it to them, it is young
------------------------------

Do we rely on interpretations of ancient Muslim scholars?
Or rely on our friend Khalifa
This verse is the definitive proof that fighting is jihad
Because jihad includes hostilities
This is God's command in the Word )katlo)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 01:13 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
mahasn sawresho,

I rely on the Qur'aan when I discuss Islam.

I do not rely on any scholars' words or even your words because you do not understand the difference between, "war", "fight", "kill", "justice", "jahad", "treason", "jahid", "struggle" or "jihad".

You quote any verse of the Qur'aan in which we are commanded to "jihad" as "katlo" ("fight") or even as "harb" ("war") to prove that "katlo" or "harb" is "jihad". Otherwise you have no leg to stand on in this forum on the topic of "jihad".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2017, 12:39 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
OK
What is the meaning in the way of Allah?)( fe -sbel -allah )

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
The Imam al-Baydawi said in the interpretation of verse 190 of Surat al-Baqarah, "Fight for the sake of Allah," jahdo to uphold his word and to cherish his religion, "those who fight you." It was said that this was before they ordered the fighting of the polytheists, all of them fighters and quarrels. Good.

For those who believe and emigrate and strive for the sake of Allah with their money and themselves
)fe -sbel -allah )

What is the means of jihad for the sake of Allah?
it is fighting for the sake Allah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top