U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 03:05 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,042,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
OK
What is the meaning in the way of Allah?)( fe -sbel -allah )
I have already explained the meaning. All that is left for me now is to play the same dumb game you are playing here; could you ask the same question again please?

Quote:
In the name of of Allah the Merciful
The Imam al-Baydawi said in the interpretation of verse 190 of Surat al-Baqarah, "Fight for the sake of Allah," jahdo to uphold his word and to cherish his religion, "those who fight you." It was said that this was before they ordered the fighting of the polytheists, all of them fighters and quarrels. Good.
That is not the verse 2:190 of the Qur'aan. These are words of a man who has corrupted the verse 2:190. You are presenting here corrupted words of a man. I am not interested in corruption.

The real verse reads like this;

[2.190] And fight (qatilu) in the way of Allah (fi sabilillah) with those who fight (qatilu) with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

The verse simply means fight those who fight with you. It means don't sit on your backside when someone is trying to kill you. And by not exceeding the limits means stop fighting when the other side stops fighting you and stops trying to kill you. To carry on fighting when the other side has become peaceful is exceeding the limit (rules of engagement).

Understand?

Quote:
For those who believe and emigrate and strive for the sake of Allah with their money and themselves
)fe -sbel -allah )
This is not a part of the verse 2:190 but a different verse of the Qur'aan.

It is a reference to those believers who were forced to leave Mecca and lose their homes and wealth as well as lives in their struggle to keep their Deen (Islam). Islam (Allah's way) is fi sabilillah. They were not fighting or killing anyone.

Quote:
What is the means of jihad for the sake of Allah?
Quote the verse of the Qur'aan with the word "jihad" in it.

Quote:
it is fighting for the sake Allah
Fighting is never "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

I have explained all these things in my previous posts but you can't understand simple English. Your mind seems to be completely closed to explanations in English about "jihad".

You need to understand the difference between the word "jahad" and the word "jihad". The word "jihad" is never used in the Qur'aan for fighting, war or killing anyone.

Do you understand the above or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2017, 12:05 AM

2,050 posts, read 664,118 times
And if you are killed in the cause of Allah (fe -sel -allah) or die - then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever they accumulate [in this world]. surat -al -emran verse 157

So let those fight in the cause of Allah

(fe -sel -allah)

who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah

(fe -sel -allah)

and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. surat-al -nesai -verses 74

So fight, , in the cause of Allah

(fe -sel -allah)

; you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in [exemplary] punishment.

surat-al -nesai -verses84

This is proof that fighting for sake Allah is jihad for the sake of Allah

That word is in the sake of Allah
Is the joint between the verses of fighting and jihad

Old 04-03-2017, 12:34 AM

Quote:
And if you are killed in the cause of Allah (fe -sel -allah) or die - then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever they accumulate [in this world]. surat -al -emran verse 157

So let those fight in the cause of Allah

(fe -sel -allah)

who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah

(fe -sel -allah)

and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. surat-al -nesai -verses 74

So fight, , in the cause of Allah

(fe -sel -allah)

; you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in [exemplary] punishment.

surat-al -nesai -verses84

This is proof that fighting for sake Allah is jihad for the sake of Allah

That word is in the sake of Allah
Is the joint between the verses of fighting and jihad
It's a joint in your head only. The word "jihad" is not even mentioned in any of these verses about fighting in defense.

Where is the word "jihad" in any of these verses about fighting in defense?

As you can't find it, you are imagining it in your mind only.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:35 PM

I want to know
What does the Mujahid do (fe sbel Allah)?

He does not yojahd for himself
But he yojahd for the sake of God

The means(ntermediary, means, instrumentation, agency)
of jihad

Are fighting

Old 04-05-2017, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I want to know
What does the Mujahid do (fe sbel Allah)?
He does "JAHID". He does "JAHID" always in defense.

Quote:
He does not yojahd for himself
But he yojahd for the sake of God
He does it for himself as well as for the other people which is fi sabilillah. When I give in charity, I give fi sabilillah even though I give in for people. I give in for poor people because they too are Allah's people. Allah is pleased when I help other people. This help is regarded as fi sabilillah.

Quote:
The means(ntermediary, means, instrumentation, agency)
of jihad
But "jihad" is never mentioned in the Qur'aan for fighting in a war or killing innocent people. You still haven't found even one verse in the Qur'aan in which "jihad" is physical fighting as in a war or killing peaceful people. "Jihad" is mentioned in the Qur'aan for self-struggle under trying conditions.

It is Mujahid and not Mujihad. Can't you see the difference in the word "jahid" and "jihad"?

For the umpteenth time, "Jihad" is not the same word as "jahid".

A Mujahid is not someone who goes out to kill peaceful people but a Mujahid is someone who fights in defense of his people or his country. It is to save himself as well as his community. As Allah wants people to live in peace and people need to be protected from attacking people, fighting in defense for the people is fighting for himself as well as fi sabilillah.

Did you understand it this time?

If not, you do not understand English, and are wasting your time here.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:58 PM

Why do not you answer my question?

What does the Mujahid do for Allah? ( fe -sbel -allah ) ?

Does he distribute alms?

The Mujahid is fighting

Interpretation of the Koran
Be in the connect, of the verses

I think you should learn to interpret the Koran correctly

Old 04-07-2017, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Why do not you answer my question?

What does the Mujahid do for Allah? ( fe -sbel -allah ) ?

Does he distribute alms?

The Mujahid is fighting

Interpretation of the Koran
Be in the connect, of the verses

I think you should learn to interpret the Koran correctly
You are not interpreting the Qur'aan properly because you can't even understand the Qur'aan.

You are wasting your time and my time here because you can't understand even simple English.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are not interpreting the Qur'aan properly because you can't even understand the Qur'aan.

You are wasting your time and my time here because you can't understand even simple English.
You do not want to answer the question
What does the Mujahid do for Allah is ( fe sbel -allah ) ?
Is this question clear
What is meaning in the way of Allah)(fe -sbel -allah )

Old 04-07-2017, 10:59 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,588,795 times
Quote:
You do not want to answer the question
What does the Mujahid do for Allah is ( fe sbel -allah ) ?
Is this question clear
What is meaning in the way of Allah)(fe -sbel -allah )
The point is this;

Khalif is a Quran-Only Muslim.
In the Quran, the root J-H-D and its associated words are not DIRECTLY related to holy war.
Therefore there is no way for Khalif (Quran-only Muslim) to accept jihad, jahad or mujahid has anything DIRECTLY to do with holy war.
However as I argued the J-H-D words do have an indirect link to holy war.

For Quran-only Muslims one would need to use other arguments to assert Islam [in part] do condone holy war and the J-H-D is merely to put in extra efforts to such holy war and other deeds. On this basis I would argue there are tons of evil laden elements in the Quran that catalyze [inspire] holy war by SOME evil prone Muslims.

However if you are arguing with Sunni or Shia Muslims [like GoCardinals, PDXHouston, Woodrow LI, and other Sunnis posters], then you can use the J-H-D words to argue that their Islam associate Jihad = holy war, because this is expounded in the Ahadith.

Jihad = holy war is from the Ahadith.
Khalif [Quran-only] do not believe in the Ahadith.
So it is no point to insist 'jihad=holy war' with Khalif.

If you want to debate with Khalif [Quran-only] that the Quran [in part] do condone evils and violence you need to rely on the tons of evil laden verses from the Quran. That is what I have been doing. Khalif will disagrees with my views, so it is a matter of who can present one arguments more convincingly.

Old 04-08-2017, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The point is this;

Khalif is a Quran-Only Muslim.
In the Quran, the root J-H-D and its associated words are not DIRECTLY related to holy war.
Therefore there is no way for Khalif (Quran-only Muslim) to accept jihad, jahad or mujahid has anything DIRECTLY to do with holy war.
However as I argued the J-H-D words do have an indirect link to holy war.
You misunderstand views of Khalif.

Where do you find "holy war" in the Qur'aan?
Where in the Qur'aan is "muqadas harb" ("holy war")?
Don't you think that "holy war" is made up only in the minds of people?

My argument has always been that "jihad" is never used for fighting in the Qur'aan. It is "jahad" that can be linked to any fighting in defense. My argument, therefore, is that the real word to use in case of fighting is "jahad" and not "jihad". Having said that, the word "jahad" (verb) is also used for putting in effort outside the situation of fighting. Therefore, it must not be linked only to fighting.

Quote:
For Quran-only Muslims one would need to use other arguments to assert Islam [in part] do condone holy war and the J-H-D is merely to put in extra efforts to such holy war and other deeds. On this basis I would argue there are tons of evil laden elements in the Quran that catalyze [inspire] holy war by SOME evil prone Muslims.
Having found nothing in the Qur'aan to qualify "jihad" as evil action, the rest of elements are only in your mind. To do justice to the Qur'aan, you must not ignore or disregard even one verse of the Qur'aan. Can you qualify your views about the contents of the Qur'aan without disregarding even one verse of the Qur'aan?

Quote:
However if you are arguing with Sunni or Shia Muslims [like GoCardinals, PDXHouston, Woodrow LI, and other Sunnis posters], then you can use the J-H-D words to argue that their Islam associate Jihad = holy war, because this is expounded in the Ahadith.
No hadith can override any verse of the Qur'aan. All Muslims believe that. Therefore, "jihad" in the hadith will have to comply with definition in the Qur'aan or else hadith is contradicting the Qur'aan and must be rejected.

Quote:
Jihad = holy war is from the Ahadith.
Khalif [Quran-only] do not believe in the Ahadith.
So it is no point to insist 'jihad=holy war' with Khalif.
Jihad could be hajj for women in the hadith books. Here is proof:

Bukhari Hadith no: 48
Narrated / Authority of: Aisha
(That she said), "O Allah's Apostle (SAW)! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet (SAW)'s tradition and is accepted by Allah)."

Therefore, jihad is not "holy war" even according to this hadith. It's obvious that "jihad" is never "holy war". It must mean something else according to this hadith.

Quote:
If you want to debate with Khalif [Quran-only] that the Quran [in part] do condone evils and violence you need to rely on the tons of evil laden verses from the Quran. That is what I have been doing. Khalif will disagrees with my views, so it is a matter of who can present one arguments more convincingly.
Khalif can use the Qur'aan to refute any false argument against the Qur'aan. Any argument against the Qur'aan is not true argument if it has either rejected, ignored or disregarded any verse of the Qur'aan. Basically, the Qur'aan itself refutes any false argument against it. Khalif just goes along with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or