Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2016, 09:46 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
They are brainwashed in USA by people like Trump to believe that ALL Mosleums are terrorists. And vote for him is proof that they too think the same twisted way. And then they wonder why the war on terror has not eliminated terrorism.

You can't win if you are trying to eliminate Islam.

Terrorists have killed more Muslims than non-Muslims but this is ignored by the non-Muslims in USA. That is a kind of approval of Muslims being killed by terrorists of ISIS, Al-Qaida and the Taliban.

This kind of thinking has nothing to do with ISLAM.
Muslims in America want chairpersons Obama model
Which is a picture of him kissing the hand of the king of Saudi Arabia
Trump is a personal US
He knows the seriousness of intellectual Islam
That is why Muslims are fighting him
Here's the verse
Prepare against them what force you can and horses Trhabon the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides God, they know not to teach them what you spend nothing in the way of Allah provide you and you do not unjustly
وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُمْ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ وَمِنْ رِبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ surat al -anfal -verse 60

Trhabon=Meaning terrorism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
They are brainwashed in USA by people like Trump to believe that ALL Mosleums are terrorists. And vote for him is proof that they too think the same twisted way. And then they wonder why the war on terror has not eliminated terrorism.

You can't win if you are trying to eliminate Islam.

Terrorists have killed more Muslims than non-Muslims but this is ignored by the non-Muslims in USA. That is a kind of approval of Muslims being killed by terrorists of ISIS, Al-Qaida and the Taliban.

This kind of thinking has nothing to do with ISLAM.
Do you want to send a friend to visit hell
One of the principles of the Koran
He says: If you only had a normal result of your Lord inevitably doomed [Marem : 71];
I think it's an invitation generous and free to visit hell
Look in the interpretation and the interpretation of this verse
And you will know the truth of Islam
Do you want to believe in the law allows him to beat his wife
Afraid Ncuizen Fzawhn and Ahjrohn in their beds and beat them
surat -al -nesaa-verse 35-34

Old 12-27-2016, 10:14 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBeachBum View Post
But at same time they have not taken any steps to stop radical Islam.

for instance lets say some lunitic Catholic was killing in the name of religion, the Pope would step in and denounce it but Muslims turn a blind eye which kinda validates it.
There is nothing that even vaguely resembles a Pope in Islam. There is no Clergy Hierarchy in Islam. No big chief or even a central organization that has religious authority over Muslims. We have no ordained clergy nor any "Religious Authorities" No Person or group can speak for Islam.

With that said we do speak out against the terrorists and all others that call them self Muslim and do evil. But you will seldom hear of us on the News or elsewhere. The Media has no interest in Muslims that condemn evil.

But here are a few examples:

Yes, Moderate Muslims Do Denounce Terrorism (Though the Media Ignores It) | The Report | US News

How 70,000 Muslim Clerics Are Standing Up To Terrorism | The Huffington Post

Paris Attacks: Muslims Speak Out Against Terrorism

Quote:
When 19-year-old Heraa Hashmi isn't studying molecular biology at the University of Colorado Boulder, she's working on her YouTube channel, writing novels or tweeting with her 54,000 followers about everything from social justice to the minutiae of campus life. Heraa is also a Muslim American and an Indian American. So when a fellow student challenged her by claiming that Muslims never denounce acts of terrorism carried out in the name of Islam, she decided to show him the receipts. The result was Worldwide Muslims Condemn List — a spreadsheet with 5,720 instances of Muslim groups and leaders denouncing various acts of terrorism.

Teen Makes Spreadsheet Of Muslim Groups Denouncing Terrorism | Teen Vogue
Muslims denouncing terrorists and condemning Terroristic groups are a daily occurrence worldwide--but we are lucky if we can get a 10 second mention on an obscure news source. But let one Muslim acting alone as much as threaten somebody and it becomes worldwide front page news for many days.

It is frustrating to constantly being told Muslims do not condemn terrorists. Especially since we do. The most common Kutbah (Sermon) at Friday Jummah is a condemnation of Terrorists in Mosques world wide.

From a Jewish Rabbi:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.e557d024efd6

Old 12-27-2016, 10:33 AM

3,640 posts, read 39,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Muslims in America want chairpersons Obama model
Which is a picture of him kissing the hand of the king of Saudi Arabia
Trump is a personal US
He knows the seriousness of intellectual Islam
That is why Muslims are fighting him
Here's the verse
Prepare against them what force you can and horses Trhabon the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides God, they know not to teach them what you spend nothing in the way of Allah provide you and you do not unjustly
وَأَعِدُّوا لَهُمْ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ وَمِنْ رِبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدُوَّ اللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ surat al -anfal -verse 60

Trhabon=Meaning terrorism
Terrorism is noun; not verb. The word "tur'hibūna" in the verse means (to) terrify. The verse right next to it, which you deliberately did not mention, says:

وَإِنْ جَنَحُوا لِلسَّلْمِ فَاجْنَحْ لَهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

[8.61] And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

That means if they attack you, you fight and terrify them, but if they incline to peace then do not fight or terrify them but be peaceful with them.

So stop lying here!

Your lies against Islam are being exposed, and will be exposed.

Old 12-27-2016, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Terrorism is noun; not verb. The word "tur'hibūna" in the verse means (to) terrify. The verse right next to it, which you deliberately did not mention, says:

وَإِنْ جَنَحُوا لِلسَّلْمِ فَاجْنَحْ لَهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

[8.61] And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

That means if they attack you, you fight and terrify them, but if they incline to peace then do not fight or terrify them but be peaceful with them.

So stop lying here!

Then the Almighty said to His believing slaves: {not slacken} No Tdafoa all enemies, {and to cry for peace} any appeasement and pacifism and put the fight between you and the infidels in the event of your strength, so he said: {And you also incline} ie if Alokm on your enemy, either if The strength of those infidels and frequent for all Muslims. surat mohhamed -verse 47
لْقَوْل فِي تَأْوِيل قَوْله تَعَالَى : { فَلَا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْم وَأَنْتُمْ الْأَعْلَوْنَ وَاَللَّه مَعَكُمْ وَلَنْ يَتِركُمْ أَعْمَالكُمْ }

This verse from the Koran contradictions
Explanation of Alkrdoba
The Almighty says: there Tdafoa O believers in God for Jihad and the infidels fight for cowards

Old 12-28-2016, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
There is nothing that even vaguely resembles a Pope in Islam. There is no Clergy Hierarchy in Islam. No big chief or even a central organization that has religious authority over Muslims. We have no ordained clergy nor any "Religious Authorities" No Person or group can speak for Islam.

With that said we do speak out against the terrorists and all others that call them self Muslim and do evil. But you will seldom hear of us on the News or elsewhere. The Media has no interest in Muslims that condemn evil.

But here are a few examples:

Yes, Moderate Muslims Do Denounce Terrorism (Though the Media Ignores It) | The Report | US News

How 70,000 Muslim Clerics Are Standing Up To Terrorism | The Huffington Post

Paris Attacks: Muslims Speak Out Against Terrorism

Muslims denouncing terrorists and condemning Terroristic groups are a daily occurrence worldwide--but we are lucky if we can get a 10 second mention on an obscure news source. But let one Muslim acting alone as much as threaten somebody and it becomes worldwide front page news for many days.

It is frustrating to constantly being told Muslims do not condemn terrorists. Especially since we do. The most common Kutbah (Sermon) at Friday Jummah is a condemnation of Terrorists in Mosques world wide.

From a Jewish Rabbi:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.e557d024efd6
1- You do not know Islam well

Islam is based on an important base governance
The concept of governance means that the ruling is the law of God and the Koran on the ground
That is why the Muslim world does not recognize all the laws, and also do not recognize any constitution in the world
That is why Muslims do not recognize in the Democratic

Because Islamic law is the law and the Koran is the best laws of the world
One of the Koran is an infidel Aigm
For this is a Muslim deputy of God on earth
That is struggling for the sake of God

This link the professor Rashid It presents the concept of governance in Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x75kY5qYuF4

2-
You are wondrous and strange
In your prayers says
In Al-Fatihah
Of not wrath Glehm not gone astray
And invite you to give us the meaning of this verse
Why do they consider Jews despised them
Why Christians astray
Is not this assault and contempt in other religions and also the verse which says that polytheists uncleanness
Does this appeal crossed love to mankind
Islam teaches hatred

It was our home adjacent to the yolk mosque in Mosul, which adjoins the Latin Church
At that time I was a boy my age and less than 14 years
I could hear the Friday sermon of loudspeakers
And he was praying on the Christians and infidels, Jews
Do you want to believe you
You are an American and a minority of Islam
But if it enables access to power and have power everything will be different and I appreciate the fact that Islam

Old 12-28-2016, 01:29 AM

Democratic countries say that power is the people
While Islam says that power is God
This is a dangerous concept
Muslims in America does not recognize the US laws
Because they believe that Islamic law is the best law on the ground
And human that are subject to Islamic law
So the problem in a very large Islamic Thought
He lived a large Muslim contradictions
Our colleague Woodrow LI
does not understand Islam well

Old 12-28-2016, 02:13 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,642,829 times
Quote:
I had made it easy for you to understand. In the verse "bihi" ("with it"} is "with the Qur'aan" or with the Qur'aanic guidance. Literally, "the Qur'aan" is not in the verse but by "bihi" is meant "with the Qur'aan".
25:52 did not mention the Quran, even granted it is the Quran, the tone is still a very nasty one filled with contempt.

If you read the verses from 25:1 to 25:51 there are two major sets of verses where Muslims [US] are praised and infidels [THEM] are condemned with contempt and animosity in the worst terrible manners, i.e. dehumanized and doomed to hell, like the infidels of the old, e.g. Moses, Aaron, Aad , Thamud, al-rass, etc.

25:52 is not specific in actions to be taken, but backed up the terrible condemnation of dehumanizing, contempt and enmity, the "jihad against" set up the Muslims in very antagonistic mood against the infidels and be prepared to do whatever it takes to deal with the potential threat from the infidels.

This is the same sort of brainwashing from the dictators of the various ideologies against their perceived enemies, Hitler against Jews, North Korean Kim against USA, Communists against democracy.

Quote:
You are imagining too much and going too far.

There are 2 kind of "jihad". One is "striving" in your private and everyday life (related to Self/Nafs) and the other "striving" to stay alive when under attack. This striving is defensive. The former is known in Islam as "major jihad" ("greater or greatest jihad) and the latter is known as minor jihad. The minor jihad is struggling to survive when war is waged against us. This jihad must stop when the war stops. The major jihad (striving) is throughout the life. For example, I find someone's money outside my house. I know the guy who has just dropped it. The shaytan in my nafs (evil potential to you) will tell me to keep the money. I am now in a struggle (jihad) with the shaytanic side of my nafs. My good side of the nafs (good potential) tells me to go to the guy and give his money back to him. The guidance in the Qur'aan is to do the latter. This is where the greater jihad comes into our lives.

You are imagining soft aggression and hard aggression as minor and major jihad in war situation only.
I did not say I am absolutely certain. I said, "it could mean." Therefore you cannot be certain and thus could be wrong.

Your above explanation above for 25:52 is off target. Jihad in general is effort, striving and struggle so one can strive for any thing depending on the context of the verse.

As stated above;
If you read the verses from 25:1 to 25:51 there are two major sets of verses where Muslims [US] are praised and infidels [THEM] are condemned with contempt and animosity in the worst terrible manners, i.e. dehumanized and doomed to hell, like the infidels of the old, e.g. Moses, Aaron, Aad , Thamud, al-rass, etc.

25:52 is not specific in actions to be taken, but backed up the terrible condemnation of dehumanizing, contempt and enmity, the "jihad against" set up the Muslims in very antagonistic mood against the infidels and be prepared to do whatever it takes to deal with the potential threats from the infidels.
As I explained above verses 25:1 to 25:51 should be the settings for 25:52 which is represented by warning of threats and Muslims are to be on the alert and be ready for offensive and defensive measures.

Another point is the very existence of infidels are already a threat and an offensive move by the infidels.

4:76. Those [Muslims] who believe do battle [yuqātilūna; fight] for the cause [sabīli; SBL; way] of Allah; and those [infidels] who disbelieve do battle [yuqātilūna; fight] for the cause of idols [l-ṭāghūti]. So fight the minions [l-shayṭāni; servile followers] of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak.
71:24. And they [infidels] have led many astray, and Thou increasest the wrong doers in naught save error.
71:26. And Noah said: My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers [infidels] in the land.
71:27. If Thou shouldst leave them [infidels], they will mislead Thy slaves [Muslims] and will beget none [Muslims] save lewd ingrates [infidels].
The above justify the offensive strategies taken by SOME [not all] Muslims.
Question is who are to judge they are wrong? You?

Quote:
The first dozen or so verses are the last verses on fighting between Meccans and Muslims. In fact the war situation ended with these verse and there wasn't even one more war from Meccans after these verses were revealed.

Judging by your understanding of these verses, particularly the 9:5 (so-called sword verse), there would have been bloodshed of Quraish idol worshipers in Mecca. But nothing like that ever happened there after these verses were revealed.
Where did I ever mention 9:5 alone.
If you read the whole Chapter 9 you will find 97% of the verses are related in some ways to warfare against the infidels.

Exception are 9:127-129 which are probably verses belong to a general theme.
Show me other one verse in Chapter 9 that cannot be related to a warfare ethos.

Quote:
For me, there are enough details in 60:1-3 to understand the background. What can you see in those details in 60:1-3?

We all have the same potential. The Qur'aan is as open to them as open to me. I have learnt from the Qur'aan and so can they and you.

Not befriending infidels is not the same as attacking infidels. It means, do not trust those who have already expelled you from your homes (in Mecca).

Or the infidels will kill you for your believing in One God instead of 360 gods.
It is obvious in 60:1-3 we can extract a general principle involving friendship with infidels.
Normally Muslims will insist 'awliyaa' refers to allies, guardian, protectors as diversion. Woodrow would claim friend should be "sadiq."
In this 60:1 it is obvious awaliyaa refers to general friendship and thus it the same for the other 'awliyaa' in other verses in the respective context.

Note there is nothing written in the Quran that stated;
"this set of verses in this chapter is only applicable to the then present circumstances, i.e. [period from 610-632AD].
The general rule is the Quran is supposed to be a warning and guidance for Muslims to comply with till eternity.

My point re 60:1 is only referring to 'Muslims are not to befriend infidels, not even in secret' I did not relate it to "attacking" in this case.

Old 12-28-2016, 02:38 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,642,829 times
Quote:

So stop lying here!

The problem is the very existence of infidels are by default a threat to Islam that need to be eliminated.
2:217. [Part] And they [the infidels -Quraysh] will not cease from fighting against you [Muslims] till they [infidels] have made you [Muslims] renegades from your religion [deenihi Islam], if they [the infidels] can.
In real life, SOME evil prone Muslims are already fighting and terrifying infidels merely because infidels drew cartoons of Muhammad and that is deemed an attack against Islam. So these evil prone Muslims fight and kill infidels. There are many other reasons, e.g. modern education [Boko Haram, Malala, etc.] fitna by other ideology, occupation of Islamic land, non-Muslims dictators, etc. are deemed to be an an offensive move, i.e. "attack" on Islam, thus there is justifications to fight and kill infidels.

Now WHO ONE EARTH can counter and judge these evil prone Muslims are wrong?
Since Allah will not appear on Earth to judge them, these evil prone Muslims will continue to read the Quran and be inspired to fight the infidels to please Allah with the optimism they will go to Paradise and avoid Hell.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:33 AM

Terrorism: (name) أرهب -أرهاب -ترهبون

Terrorized source
Total violent acts carried out by the organization or individuals inadvertently breach of state security and achieve political objectives, private or attempt to overthrow the government

1. Terrorism is the work of a nature to raise a person's sense of fear of the risk in any way.
2. terrorism is to frighten people with the help of the violence.
3. Terrorism is the deliberate and systematic use of the means of nature sparked panic in order to achieve certain goals.
4. Burberry outrageously terrorism work.
5. is an act contrary to social morality and constitutes rape of human dignity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam