U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2016, 09:22 AM

20 posts, read 14,598 times

Advertisements

Assalam Alaykoum,

I have done a lot of research on Sunnis and Shiites in order to know which one of these two is the right path.

As I am a scientist, I would like to know if Shiites have scientific miracles, scientific predictions made by any of the twelve Shiite Imams and that have only been verified a few decades or a few centuries ago.

Please note that I do not want to know about scientific predictions that are also found in the Quran or in any Sunni hadith, I want to know about scientific predictions that are exclusively Shiite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 09:16 PM

4,411 posts, read 1,639,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Force View Post
Assalam Alaykoum,

I have done a lot of research on Sunnis and Shiites in order to know which one of these two is the right path.

As I am a scientist, I would like to know if Shiites have scientific miracles, scientific predictions made by any of the twelve Shiite Imams and that have only been verified a few decades or a few centuries ago.

Please note that I do not want to know about scientific predictions that are also found in the Quran or in any Sunni hadith, I want to know about scientific predictions that are exclusively Shiite.
Nonsense OP again.
You are hell bent in your bias against Shia faith.

And it's even worse that you call yourself a scientist, are you really one?

If yes, then use your scientific knowledge towards the betterment of humanity.

So far as the scientic miracles of Shia imam goes, your post is at extreme level of immaturity, ignorance and bias because you are shooting yourself in the foot.

The prophet (saw) and Quran is the same for both Shias and Sunnies. And so are the miracles, correct?

So if you step this aside, then asking a scientific miracle from any of the 12 Shia imams will be equivalent of asking a scientific miracle from Seydna Abu Bakr, Umer, Ali and Usman (ra). What does your "scientific research" say here Mr. so called "scientist"?

Old 12-11-2016, 04:59 PM

20 posts, read 14,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Nonsense OP again.
Oh, itís the thread hijacker again.

Quote:
You are hell bent in your bias against Shia faith.
I donít have a bias against Shiites, I am merely asking a simple question to Shiites.
I hope that Shiites generally arenít as afraid of questions about their faith as GoCardinals is.

Quote:
And it's even worse that you call yourself a scientist, are you really one?
Yes, I really am a scientist. And the only reason youíre refusing to believe that Iím a scientist is because of your personal grudge against me. Objectively speaking, you have absolutely zero evidence to doubt that my claim is true. No rationality, just animosity.

Quote:
So if you step this aside, then asking a scientific miracle from any of the 12 Shia imams will be equivalent of asking a scientific miracle from Seydna Abu Bakr, Umer, Ali and Usman (ra). What does your "scientific research" say here Mr. so called "scientist"?
What a ridiculous claim. Your anger and hatred completely blind you.
Sunnis believe that their four Rightly Guided Caliphs are just normal humans, not prophets, so they donít have divine knowledge of the secrets of the Universe, thus there obviously isnít any Sunni-specific scientific miracle. Shiites on the other hand believe their twelve Imams are infallible perfect beings possessing divine knowledge of the secrets of the Universe, thus there probably are Shiite-specific scientific miracles.
The Shiite twelve Imams are not equivalent to the Sunni four Righly Guided Caliphs, therefore asking for Shiite-specific scientific miracles is not equivalent to asking for Sunni-specific scientific miracles.

Anyway, this thread is asking about Shiite-specific scientific miracles, so if you really want to ask about Sunni-specific scientific miracles please donít hijack this thread like the last one, create a different thread instead.

___

PS to everyone: Please ignore the thing in parenthesis in the title, I didnít write this thing, thatís just something a moderator edited in, in a childish attempt to try to make you believe that I said this.

Old 12-12-2016, 06:16 AM

11,174 posts, read 10,993,793 times
Quote:

<snip>

___

PS to everyone: Please ignore the thing in parenthesis in the title, I didnít write this thing, thatís just something a moderator edited in, in a childish attempt to try to make you believe that I said this.
The title of the thread was not edited. The system software sometime adds things in parentheses at the end of thread titles. Consider this all the warning that you will receive that questions about moderator actions must be done via Direct Messages.

Old 01-14-2017, 08:37 AM

352 posts, read 308,098 times
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allāh The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Quote:
Assalam Alaykoum,

I cannot recall hearing about Shiite miracles. This series of volumes I've begun to read and find them quite interesting, especially parts 1 and 2. I follow the Ahl Al-Bayt (as), because they are the Prophet Muhammad's (SAW), Family.

Kitab al-Kafi (English Translation) by Shaykh al-Kulayni
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or