U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-05-2016, 03:01 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Qur'an 51:50-56

[51.50] Therefore fly to Allah, surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.
[51:51] And do not set up with Allah another god: surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.
[51.52] Thus there did not come to those before them a messenger but they said: A magician or a mad man.
[51.53] Have they charged each other with this? Nay! They are an inordinate people.
[51.54-55] Then turn your back upon them for you are not to blame; and continue to remind, for surely the reminder profits the believers.
[51.56] And I did not create Jinn and humans to serve (anyone else) except Me.

Does the verse 51:56 say that the purpose of human creation was serving/worshiping Allah

or

Does the verse 51:56 say that Allah did not create jinn and humankind to serve/worship anyone else (other gods)?

It is quite obvious to me that in this verse the subject is who to humans should serve/worship and not the purpose when creating humankind. The verse does not say that worshiping Allah was the purpose when creating human but that humans and jinn were not created to worship other gods than Allah. The difference is subtle but becomes quite apparent after some serious reflection.

Allah has chosen His words in the Qur'an precisely. If serving/worshiping Allah (Aabudoo Allah) had been the only or even the main purpose of Allah in creating humans, He would certainly have said somewhere in the Qur'an, "I created humans to serve/worship Me." But He has never said so anywhere in the Qur'an; not even in 51:56. "created not" in 51:56 is not "I created". Too many Muslims have interpreted it "I created" when it is "created not" in 51:56. People have misinterpreted the verse 51:56 by misunderstanding it that it means purpose of human creation of humans.

The purpose of human creation (to place Khalifah of Allah on earth) was declared to the angels even before the creation of Adam (first human) in 2:30.

If I am wrong, other brothers or a sister will, I am sure, point out where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance for correcting my possible understanding.

Peace

Khalif
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-05-2016, 09:22 PM
 
10,522 posts, read 15,567,026 times
Reputation: 11832
That's fine except that humanity was never created. It is as eternal as Consciousness itself. Forms changed, religions changed, principle stayed same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2016, 10:08 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Qur'an 51:50-56

[51.50] Therefore fly to Allah, surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.
[51:51] And do not set up with Allah another god: surely I am a plain warner to you from Him.
[51.52] Thus there did not come to those before them a messenger but they said: A magician or a mad man.
[51.53] Have they charged each other with this? Nay! They are an inordinate people.
[51.54-55] Then turn your back upon them for you are not to blame; and continue to remind, for surely the reminder profits the believers.
[51.56] And I did not create Jinn and humans to serve (anyone else) except Me.

Does the verse 51:56 say that the purpose of human creation was serving/worshiping Allah

or

Does the verse 51:56 say that Allah did not create jinn and humankind to serve/worship anyone else (other gods)?

It is quite obvious to me that in this verse the subject is who to humans should serve/worship and not the purpose when creating humankind. The verse does not say that worshiping Allah was the purpose when creating human but that humans and jinn were not created to worship other gods than Allah. The difference is subtle but becomes quite apparent after some serious reflection.

Allah has chosen His words in the Qur'an precisely. If serving/worshiping Allah (Aabudoo Allah) had been the only or even the main purpose of Allah in creating humans, He would certainly have said somewhere in the Qur'an, "I created humans to serve/worship Me." But He has never said so anywhere in the Qur'an; not even in 51:56. "created not" in 51:56 is not "I created". Too many Muslims have interpreted it "I created" when it is "created not" in 51:56. People have misinterpreted the verse 51:56 by misunderstanding it that it means purpose of human creation of humans.

The purpose of human creation (to place Khalifah of Allah on earth) was declared to the angels even before the creation of Adam (first human) in 2:30.

If I am wrong, other brothers or a sister will, I am sure, point out where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance for correcting my possible understanding.

Peace

Khalif
The four verses are from the Meccan verses
He says that Muhammad was a missionary and a warner
In these verses Muhammad is not the messenger
He calls himself an evangelist recipe and prognostic

Recipe Apostle came later in the verses written in Medina
Civil verses in which the Messenger of Allah is not a recipe
But after the migration of Muhammad to Medina and starting military operations in the invasion and robbery, looting booty
Recipe called himself the messenger of Allah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 12:44 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Complete silence from brothers and sisters indicates to me silent approval of my understanding.

I still wait if this is not the case.

Peace

Khalif
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 12:59 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
That's fine except that humanity was never created. It is as eternal as Consciousness itself. Forms changed, religions changed, principle stayed same.
True!

Humanity wasn't created but human was created and taught how to live on earth as a good human being. Therefore, the knowledge (about humanity) is eternal and already existed before a human was created. This was of course expressed in the Qur'an 2:30 even before a human was created:

[2.30] And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a khalif, they said: What! Wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know.

Allah (SWT) already knew about humanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 09:24 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Qur'an 51:50-56

s.
[51.56] And I did not create Jinn and humans to serve (anyone else) except Me.



Khalif
What is the jinn
Please
Is it a demon
Or is an angel
Gin myth Islamist
Gin and his whole Quran in which Al-Jinn
Is Gin like humans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 09:39 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
I believe that God created an enemy of human beings
He does not know that the mis
Here's a verse from the Koran it says that humans is the enemy of God
surat -al -anfal -verse 60
He developed the principles of force even terrorism, the enemy of God

Here the enemies of God, humans
Did God create enemies to him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-07-2016, 01:46 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,035,813 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
What is the jinn
Please
Is it a demon
Or is an angel
Gin myth Islamist
Gin and his whole Quran in which Al-Jinn
Is Gin like humans
mahasn sawresho,

An important lesson:

Gin was not created for jinn. Gin will not make you jinn but may make you worship bottle until it is empty. So do not be Gin drinking jinn.

All the jinn in the bottle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-07-2016, 10:24 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
Thank you for this advice
I do not drink gin
But you made a verse from the Koran
And where the word Ajajn
Will be able to define us Ajajn
Is it a demon
Is he an angel
The world knows the devil and angel
But does not know Ajajn
It is the invention of an Islamist
It has a full Quran in

We must put a referendum
Do you believe in a Ajajn
Greetings to you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-07-2016, 10:32 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 660,434 times
Reputation: 204
And I wish I could find the answer
What is the difference between the enemies of God and God Ahbab
Are you an atheist is the enemy of God
Does the Christian God's enemy
Is Buddhist enemy of God


Who is the darling to good

If God created man to worship
It means that they are not enemies of God
I hope that you look at this verse and studied well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top