U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 07:33 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,592,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Muhammad was the first Muslim after the Qur'aan was revealed and he was going to be killed during the night he escaped from Mecca. Initially, it was not revealed to Meccans as to which people had become Muslims. Khadijah was a rich woman. They had killed a poor woman first soon after finding out that the family had become Muslims.

You do not know precisely what happened then but still keep claiming that Muhammad was at fault with Meccans even though the Meccans had begun killing Muslims. Muslims had never killed any Meccan in Mecca by then.

The wars followed after the Meccans had killed Muslims. Every act of evilish nature was begun by the infidels of Mecca.

And many were killed by the Jews as false prophets. They had killed John the Baptist and had attempted to kill Jesus as well as Muhammad.
Are you claiming you know exactly what happened in Mecca during the period 610 to 632 AD [noted].
I admit I do not know as I was not there then.
However we can infer what was going on based on the best evidence, known knowledge of human nature and critical thinking.
You are merely relying on hearsay and do not apply basic knowledge of human nature.

Quote:
Muhammad never claimed to be Messiah. In fact, the message he delivered declared Jesus to be the Messiah.
The general topic here is people who claimed to be an agent of God, either as Messiah, messenger, Khalifahtan, prophets, chosen representative, etc.
In Muhammad's case he claimed to be an agent of God, i.e. as messenger with special favors [can marry more wives than his followers].

Quote:
You won't find any Prophet after Muhammad. Prophethood ended with Muhammad.
So say who? This is only a personal and group opinion.
There will be a continual stream of humans who will be stricken with the god-mental-problem and will claim to be an agent of God, as messenger, prophet, messiah, etc.

Here is one case [amongst thousands] of a person claiming to be God.
This at present is a commonly known psychiatric problem and fortunately his parent sent him to see a psychiatrist and a neuro-scientist.
In the past age of ignorance many such people would claim to be agent of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIiIsDIkDtg

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 11:49 PM

2,050 posts, read 665,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
Are you claiming you know exactly what happened in Mecca during the period 610 to 632 AD [noted].
I admit I do not know as I was not there then.
However we can infer what was going on based on the best evidence, known knowledge of human nature and critical thinking.
You are merely relying on hearsay and do not apply basic knowledge of human nature.

The general topic here is people who claimed to be an agent of God, either as Messiah, messenger, Khalifahtan, prophets, chosen representative, etc.
In Muhammad's case he claimed to be an agent of God, i.e. as messenger with special favors [can marry more wives than his followers].

So say who? This is only a personal and group opinion.
There will be a continual stream of humans who will be stricken with the god-mental-problem and will claim to be an agent of God, as messenger, prophet, messiah, etc.

Here is one case [amongst thousands] of a person claiming to be God.
This at present is a commonly known psychiatric problem and fortunately his parent sent him to see a psychiatrist and a neuro-scientist.
In the past age of ignorance many such people would claim to be agent of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIiIsDIkDtg

Whatever the challenge the character of Christ
For Christ and does not teach his followers spread terror
Or learning fun
Or teach slaves and properties right
Christ said
That God is love
While Muhammad said that God Sly
And God Misanthrope
That is why I hope not confuse the personal teachings of Christ and the teachings of Muhammad significant difference between them

Old 01-11-2017, 12:54 AM

3,168 posts, read 1,045,849 times
Any intelligent comment on the film?

Old 01-14-2017, 09:13 PM

275 posts, read 215,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Islam we know from the Koran and the teachings of the Koran
There is no revelation
He's just sick illusions
What's new presented by Mohammed to humanity

Michael H. Hart, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc. 1978, p. 33

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

George Bernard Shaw - The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.

“I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him - the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity.
I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Old 01-14-2017, 09:30 PM

275 posts, read 215,203 times
Quote:
Any intelligent comment on the film?
Salam bro Khalif, I am sorry coz I could not see the film from my PC there is a problem with the You tube or smth. I may get back with a comment later.

Old 01-14-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post

Michael H. Hart, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc. 1978, p. 33

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

George Bernard Shaw - The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.

“I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him - the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity.
I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”
yes, I know that
I know that Muhammad is an influential figure in history
But I own the following words of Christ-------------
----------------
What if he gains the whole world and loses his human benefit
-------------------------

Yes Mohammed enchant women
Yes Mohammed declared the law of terrorism
Does this mean that I believe in the greatness
--------------
Many believe that the personality of Muhammad is the spiritual
While the personality of Muhammad truth is that he was a man of war
He was a man fighting
The greatness built by swords are fleeting greatness
And Muhammad is not great but it is a big liar
Only its terrorism and terrorist teachings is to do my lifetime
---------------
I had a copy of the book of Christ is not a Christian
It is written by English novelist Bernard Shaw
I think Bernard Shaw did not understand the personality of Muhammad and his private life filled with sex and desires
Bernard Shaw dreamed of an empire in the world control even if the governor is the devil Alanquizi
This dream Atvqa with Mohammed
But England will be destroyed if converted to Islam because it means intellectual her death and this is the real death of peoples

Old 01-15-2017, 03:04 AM

Quote:
The greatness built by swords are fleeting greatness
And Muhammad is not great but it is a big liar
Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in “Young India”, 1924:

“I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.”

Old 01-15-2017, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Salam bro Khalif, I am sorry coz I could not see the film from my PC there is a problem with the You tube or smth. I may get back with a comment later.
40 Years On, A Controversial Film On Islam's Origins Is Now A Classic : Parallels : NPR
Wa alaikum assalaam wa Rahamatullahi wa Barakatuh (And peace be with you and Mercy of Allah and his Blessings

I don't think UTube works. Try these Links:

Watch Movie - The Message - The Story of Islam

Watch Videos Online | The Message 1976, Starring Anthony Quinn. Story of Islam | Veoh.com

Old 01-15-2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in “Young India”, 1924:

“I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.”
I respect personal Gandhi
Because I think he was calling for a peaceful struggle against British colonialism
I think if Gandhi was an admirer of Mohammed
He was using the same tactics Mohammed
But Gandhi did not do it
I believe that the Indians do not agree on Gandhi
The secession of Pakistan Muslim-majority state for mother
The Sikhs also have special positions of Gandhi's daughter
And killed by Sikh because of his positions them
For this reason, the words of Gandhi Aaattabr evidence about his knowledge of the Mohammed
But his words may be to gain the trust of this class of Indian Muslims
This statement is a masterful politician ---
Here we are in dialogue rely on the facts of the Koran and books of Muslims
Here are the full truth about the personality of Muhammad, a fact that he had issued orders to murder
And also allows sex
Under the pretext of temporary marriage
And also have sex with slaves

Old 01-16-2017, 02:28 AM

Quote:
The Sikhs also have special positions of Gandhi's daughter
Gandhi's daughter?

Which one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or